• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Families Descent into Slavery

A Families Descent into Slavery

There I am, 53 years old and single again. Fuck, what a waste of the last ten years.

Oh, life has treated me well in some ways. Successful in business, just not in relationships. Two failed marriage, no kids, thank god. But once again, I come home to find the wife in bed with someone else. The pool boy, such a stereotype.

Oh well, this bitch had signed a prenup so she was tossed out with next to nothing from me. Now single again, I can focus on business and see what that can bring me in the next 5 years. Then I can cash out before I am 60 and take it easy.

The business? I am in marketing. I have a small agency that has carved out a niche dealing with companies that want to introduce themselves into new markets in my part of the world. In fact that is how I met the second wife. She came into the office on a referral, having invented a product that was supposed to appeal to 20 something females. We did okay by her, got her sales up to half a million units a year and she sold out for a nice profit. So the bitch will not have to worry about money from me.

Bitter? Am I bitter? Probably a little bit, but seeing your wife riding the pool boys cock does that to you. But the good side of this is I got to fire the pool boy the same time I tossed her out on her ass. Turns out he was billing me for products that he was using on other clients pools and once they found out about all of the things happening, he was fired from them as well. Good riddance to both.

All this happened on a Thursday afternoon. I came home early and found them. By the following Monday, she was gone and I was back at work, the white ring around my finger showing off my new status as a single male. My secretary Madeline, asked about it and I told her the story.

Maddy, a name she hates, has been with me for 20 years. I gave her a job when she was completely unqualified and we both knew it. I hired her as eye candy, something to distract potential clients as they came into the office. She had few skills other than her looks but she is bright and wanted to be thought of as more than just a good looking girl.

She married to a nice guy shortly after I hired her at 23 and had twins, two daughters who just turned 18. Even when pregnant, she was attractive. Never complained and never stopped flirting with clients. With me, she was professional and I never tried anything with her. I always had other females around in my life to satisfy my needs and I needed her for what she brought to my business. Truth be told, I was fairly conservative with women, and never thought much about her as anything other than an asset to my business.

I met her husband at the usual company functions, Christmas parties and such. He seemed rather bland and never said much. She had her daughters in the office about 5 years ago when they were 13 or 14 and they were typical teen aged girls. All texting and iPods and giggles. Attractive enough, they looked a lot like their mother.

For most of her time with me, she has been reliable, steady and a great employee. Lately though, she has been distracted. Her work has been sloppy and more and more errors have been showing up. Worse, her appearance has become sloppy as well. She used to come into work and look amazing. Well put together, and well dressed, in business suits that showed off her figure and a hint of slut in the way she projected herself. Men would flirt with her and she would tease them on and then let them down gently. Now she has been wearing less makeup, and the clothes are not as stylish as before.

I have put up with this for some time but the final straw was when a client showed up for an appointment and I was not in the office. The client called me on my mobile to complain and after saving the client through some serious ass kissing, I called the office to find out what happened

Maddy told me that she simply forgot to schedule the appointment into my agenda. No excuses, no apologies from her, just the silly cow forget to schedule the appointment. I told her that we would discuss it when I got back the office.

I was pissed!! The client was a high value client and a royal pain in the ass. I would have to deal with this for months to come and was not happy. Maddy had fucked up and she was going to have to explain herself.

A couple of hours later, Maddy was in my office. She went to sit down, as she usually does when we are having discussions. I made her stand instead; she had to know that she was in trouble. I lit into her, telling her she had disgraced herself. She just stood there and took it, nothing back, no excuses, nothing! I listed off the changes I had seen in her over the last few months and asked what the problem was. Still the silly bitch stood there saying nothing.

Now my temper was on fire. I rarely lose my temper but when I do, it's monumental. I stood up, and strode towards her and saw the look of fear in her eyes. She knew I was mad and she had no idea what was coming. Neither did I but I was furious. I stood in front of her told her that she was fired, that she was a stupid cow that no longer had her looks and was of no fucking use to me. As I stood there screaming at her from inches away, my spit landing on her face, she began to cry. Not fight back, not back away from me, just cry. Those made me even more cruel in my comments, calling her a fat bitch, a useless cunt, stupid old cow that had fat sloppy udders. At this comment, I grabbed one of her tits and twisted it, HARD!

The bitch moaned, not cried, but moaned. I continued to twist the tits, trying to rip it off, I was brutal. The bitch simply stood there, trembling and moaning. I finally let go, and looked at her. She was a mess, what makeup she had on was running down her face, her lip quivering. I was still mad and ordered her over to my desk. As she moved, I wrapped my hand in her hair, and forced her down on the desk. A beating with my belt to teach her a lesson. I lifted her skirt and saw the panties, plain white Grandma panties. Fuck me; this was a bitch that used to flash red lacy panties at me occasionally. She was 44 and this is what she had come to. What a fucking waste!!

I pulled my belt out and told her to keep her job she had to take 15 lashes with the belt. I told her she had to accept my control over her in the office and outside the office. Complete control and complete obedience. Without that, she could get up and walk out of the office, unemployed. Two choices and only two choices.

I gave her 15 seconds to think about it and reply. At that point, she broke down and started bawling like a little girl. I told her to shut the fuck up, and take the belt. She nodded and my belt flashed down, onto her ass. My aim was a bit off and the belt curled around onto her hip as well. She shuddered but simply took it and waited for another. And another and another, soon the 15 strokes were done and I pulled her upright.

She looked at me and there was a new light in her eyes. She was still crying, I had been pretty brutal (I thought) but she seemed better for it. I was a little slow on the uptake but I began to realize the silly bitch as a little subbie and needed the punishment.

I stood there for a moment and told her that she was to go home, to come to work tomorrow and be dressed to impress. I would have new rules for her at that time and if she broke my rules, her job was in jeopardy. She stood there for a few seconds and then turned to leave. My cock was hard; I was excited about what had happened. I told her that while I wanted to use her mouth, she was too nasty to be used and if she wanted to keep her job, she better present herself as she used to when she came to work in the morning. Better to seethe bitch home shamed than thinking she might have the upper hand because I was turned on.

The next morning, I was purposely late. I rolled into the office about 9:30, I usually was there an hour earlier. As I walked in, Maddy stood and came from behind her desk. She was dressed in a tight business suit, a creaming blouse that was sheer and showed off a lacy bra underneath. The skirt was too tight and I realized the bitch had put about 15 lbs on. The extra weight gave her great curves but I filed that away to use to degrade the bitch later. She had on nice 4 inch heels but I was going to have her in higher heels before long.

She followed me into my office and closed the door behind her. As I put my briefcase down. I turned and saw her with her legs apart and her hands behind her head. I asked what she thought she was doing. She asked for permission to explain her behaviour over the last few months and what had happened in her life.

As she launched into the story, I circled around her. Inspection time she was told. My hands touching her as she told a story about how she has been submissive since she was 18. Her husband had been her Dom for many years but had told her that he wanted to be a sub to her about 6 months ago. That shook her world and she started to fall apart. She had been controlled all her life and she could not live without control and rules. The position she was in, was how she had been trained to present herself every morning as she prepared herself for work.

She thanked me for the beating I gave her the previous afternoon as it had reminded her of was she was and what she needed daily. As I listened to her story, I began to abuse her. Twisting nipples through her blouse, reaching under her skirt to feel her cunt. At the end of her explanation, my hand settled on her throat. I stood in front of her and started to explain my rules for her. The clothing I expect her to show up in everyday, the need to lose weight, the 5 inch heels and platform shoes she had to wear, and the slut dress code I wanted for her. I was slowly squeezing and then releasing my hand on her throat and as I finished my rules and conditions, my hand began to choke her out. I was staring into her eyes as the fear began to show. But the little bitch never tried to stop me, never spoke a pleading word. The look of shame and excitement in her eyes told me she was mine.

As she started to struggle to stay standing, I forced her to her knees, releasing her throat as she went down. She gulped in deep breaths and reached for my zipper. The bitch knew what I wanted. I turned away, walked to my chair and told her to crawl to me. In the tight skirt and lacy bra, her tits were swaying as she crawled. As she got closer, I kicked at one of those fat hanging tits. My shoe ripped the blouse, ripped the bra and left a red mark on her tit. The bitch stopped for a minute and then kept crawling. I kicked the other tit just as hard and saw the tears rolling down her face.

As she got to me, I told her that she enjoyed the previous afternoon too much and the tit kicking was to remind her how badly she had fucked up. She nodded and reached for my zipper, slowly pulling my cock out. I was hard and told her to open wide. I drove my cock into her throat, and enjoyed the bitch struggling to take it all on the first thrust. Soon she was trying to push off me, and I pulled her off. A hard slap to her face and she was shoved back down on my cock. I told her slaves don't ever push off their owners cock, ever.

After about 5 minutes of her throat massaging my cock, I was ready to cum. I pulled her off, told her to open wide and shot my load on her face. Most missed the mouth as I intended. Long ropey streams of cum landed in her hair, on her torn blouse and her bruised tits. She went to try to get some in her mouth but I told her to let it dry.

I pulled out my camera and took about ten pictures, told her I was going to build a collection of her as my slave and whore. She asked if she could get cleaned up and I told her to go home covered in my cum. I knew she took the bus to work every day so she was going to go home showing herself off as a used whore. And she was going to be degraded by the experience.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Families Descent into Slavery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds