• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 09

Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 09

12

Chapter 9

Life together after the afterglow, three is not a crowd

"Well, I'm so glad that you both had multiple orgasms. Once, when Jamie licked your pussy," I said to Lynn, "and once when Lynn licked your pussy," I said to Jamie. "Then, again, when I fucked you, Jamie and again when I fucked you, Lynn." I put my hands over my face and pretended to sob. "Only, I haven't cum, yet."

With that, Jamie and Lynn took their positions on each side of my still stiff cock and took turns kissing, licking, sucking, and stroking it. I couldn't believe that two women were sucking my cock. I was getting a blowjob from two gorgeous sexual freaks that were half my age. The blowjob that I was getting was just too pleasurable, too exciting, and too much for me to hold back any longer and I erupted an explosion of cum. First Jamie got a mouthful, and then Lynn licked up the remainder of my semen. I was spent. I was drained. I was dead, but God, was I happy. If I died now, I'd have no regrets.

"Any regrets, Freddie, now that you are dead," I imagined Saint Peter asking me.

"No Saint Peter. I died having a threesome with Lynn and Jamie."

"Lucky bastard. Go ahead on into Heaven. You deserve it, Freddie."

Then, what the fuck, no way, these women are depraved. It can't be. This is too much. When will it end? Jamie and Lynn started kissing, again. I was just too tired to watch but I did. I couldn't help myself from watching them make out. So excitingly enamored with watching woman French kissing, I couldn't turn away. They are too freaking sexy not to watch them kiss and touch one another. How the Hell could I sleep, when a show like this, a once in a lifetime experience, was happening before my eyes?

First Jamie started sucking Lynn's gorgeous tits and then Lynn started sucking Jamie's huge jugs. Fingering and rubbing one another, they both had their hands between one another's legs, while they were kissing and masturbating one another. Then, Jamie flipped around in the 69 position and started licking Lynn's pussy, again, while Lynn licked Jamie's pussy. Oh, my God. I figured no way that they could keep this up and continue this sexual pace, but they did for another 10 minutes, when they both came, again, with Lynn being just as vocal was Jamie. Their screams were deafening. They even got the dogs barking.

They fell back on the bed laughing. That was it. We were done. Somehow, I managed to keep up with them. I did pretty well for an old man. Yet, it was the participants that maintained my erection. What man wouldn't be excited being in bed with the likes of these two naked women? Having two women who looked as good as and as hot as did Lynn and Jamie, anyone would have a permanent erection, too.

The three of us slept until noon the next day. A couple of times in the early morning once around 6am and another time around 9am, I awoke to pee and to ogle Jamie. She had a beautiful body and her big tits never moved. Just as Lynn's breasts did, natural tits splay out, when a woman lays on her back, but not these silicon sensations. They stood proud. Now that Jamie was in the middle of the bed, I loved spooning her and sticking my half erect cock along the crack of her round and firm, shapely ass, while casually throwing my arm around her and feeling the weight of her big tit. I noticed that during the night, she did the same to Lynn, throwing her arm around her and feeling the weight of her tit.

Sometime around 4am, while Jamie was spooning Lynn, she masturbated her. They thought that I was asleep. They didn't know that I was watching them with one eye open. I always thought it was only guys that were horny. Then, Lynn turned to face Jamie and the women were briefly kissing. At some point during the night, Jamie spooned me with her hand around my cock, until I got an erection. By the rhythm of her breathing, with her big breasts rubbing up against my back, I could tell that she was sleeping and was feeling my cock in her sleep. Boy that was hot.

The women were up before me. The smell of coffee and bacon and the sound of their giggling, laughing, and talking woke me up from my deep, sound sleep. As soon as I yawned, they both came running in the bedroom naked, but for their aprons tied loosely around the front of them. They launched themselves on my poor, hung-over body. A sexual fantasy come true, feeling much like Hugh Hefner must have felt in his heyday, boy it sure felt wonderful having two hot women with me in bed, waking me up, and kissing me good morning. Missing one Angel, I suddenly felt a bit like Charlie of Charlie's Angels.

"Good morning, Freddie. How did you sleep, Sweetie?" said Lynn giving me a soulful, long wet kiss.

"I slept like the dead," I said returning the passion of her kiss.

"Good morning, Freddie, How did you sleep, Honey?" said Jamie giving me a lusty, long wet kiss.

"I slept wonderfully," I said returning the passion of her kiss.

They both looked at me with their happy and expressive eyes and I just knew that something was up. I could just tell that they wanted to ask me something. Pinch me because I'm dreaming. This is the happiest time of my life. If I had written this as a fictional piece, I never would have thought to write what they were about to ask me.

"Freddie?"

"Yes, Lynn, what is it?"

I could tell by the way she looked at me and then turned to look at Jamie and started giggling that the two of them had cooked up more than breakfast. Something was definitely brewing along with the coffee. After experiencing all of my wildest sexual desires last night, I couldn't imagine what it was that was on their horny minds.

"Did we shock you with what happened last night?" Lynn turned to Jamie and they giggled again, as if they were school girls hiding a secret crush.

"You don't think we are sluts," asked Jamie, "do you?"

Lynn was acting so coyly demur and Jamie was acting so brazenly bold. If they were cops, this is the part where they play good cop, bad cop. Only, if I was a prisoner arrested of an alleged crime, these two sex pots could interrogate me any time.

Lynn was so sexy and cute, when she looks at me like that. As if she's a wild horse, I love how she flips her hair with the toss of her pretty head. That movement drives me crazy and, when she does that, I imagine her tossing back her hair, before blowing me. Whenever she does that, I want to push her back on the bed, the floor, or the table and fuck her. Then, the sight of Jamie sitting there topless, with her breasts so big that the apron can't possibly cover more than one at a time, I just wanted to lean into her and suck her big nipples.

"Shocked me? No, it's hard to shock me," I said even though I was shocked that Lynn was licking Jamie's pussy. "I've been around. And I certainly don't think you're sluts. Horny and depraved, maybe, but not sluts," I said laughing. I looked from Lynn to Jamie and back to Lynn. Both were smiling at me and waiting to hear more of my response. "Actually, surprised is more the word, yeah, surprised is more befitting how I felt. when I saw you two kissing."

"Surprised that Jamie and I got it on together or surprised that we had a threesome?"

"Well, I never expected you and Jamie to be lovers. That was a surprise. Yet, even before that, I was surprised, when you stripped Jamie naked," I said. "That was shocking."

"I'm glad you liked my naked body," said Jamie.

"And I sure was happily surprised, when you woke me up kissing me and with Jamie sucking my cock. Yeah, that was a surprise. And I was surprised by how proactive you both were. I was surprised by how much you both obviously enjoy one another and enjoy sex."

"Thank you, Freddie," said Lynn giving me a kiss.

"Definitely," I said with a laugh, "I was surprised by the screaming, first Jamie and then you." I laughed remembering how Lynn tried to imitate Jamie with her screams of pleasure but couldn't even come close to the volume of her scream.

"By the way, don't worry about Jamie and me," said Lynn. "We both like men, an understatement," she said with a sexy laugh. "We are not lesbians or anything like that. We're just best friends--"

"With benefits," said Jamie laughing. "I love cocks too much to be a lesbian. If anything we are selectively bi-sexual," said Jamie with a chuckle. She looked at Lynn and then back at me. "We've only been with one another. Neither of us has been with anyone else." Jamie made a face full of rejection. "I can't imagine doing another woman. It was different making love with Lynn."

"It's more natural when your lover is your best friend," said Lynn. "We're just good friends, who took it a step further, when we were both between guys, were a little depressed, a lot drunk, and very horny," said Lynn. "It just kind of happened."

"Now, there's a story that I'd love to hear more about," I said hoping that they would tell me more, "the first time you two had sex."

"Pillow talk, Freddie, pillow talk," said Lynn laughing. "I'll save that for our next pillow talking session."

"Yeah, lots of girls experiment with lesbianism, especially when they're away at college. Away from home for the first time, they find themselves alone with their hot roommate," Jamie said laughing and winking at Lynn. "Actually, we found it very comforting to hold and spoon one another, when sleeping in the same bed."

"So," said Lynn holding onto my cock and gently rolling it with her fingers as if she was holding onto my finger. "Did you have a good time?"

"Did I have a good time?" I could tell by their expressions that they were already anticipating my answer. "No, sorry. I didn't. Actually, I was bored to death."

"Bored?" They both laughed. "You could have fooled us the way that you never lost your erection," said Jamie. "Bored my ass, you were ready to explode with excitement."

"I'm kidding. I had the time of my life. Never have I had sex with two women before and never have I watched two women having sex. Last night was amazing. I can die happy now because I've experienced every man's dream, a threesome with two hot women. You two are really something."

I almost overstepped the boundaries by saying that I hoped we could continue having a threesome. At the last second, I thought better of saying that because I didn't want to ruin what I had with Lynn. I didn't want Lynn to feel that she wasn't good enough for me or not enough for me. I didn't want her to think that I needed Jamie in my life, too. I figured what happened last night was a fluke, a sexual miracle, and a once in a lifetime kind of thing. Admittedly, Lynn and I were a little drunk and Jamie was feeling a little beat up, literally and figuratively. We all came together at the right time in the right place. As if I had won the lottery with last night's sexual fireworks, lightning never strikes twice. Right?

I couldn't help but stare at Jamie. The apron she wore could not conceal her enormous boobs and they peeked out the sides every time she moved. Seeing the sides of her tits peeking out, while watching her nipples play peek-a-boo was starting to give me an erection. Every time she moved, I could see part of her areola and nipple. Her nipples were so big and erect that I just wanted to suck them. How hot is that?

Seeing her wearing that apron made me want to call pizza delivery and have her answer the front door dressed only in that apron. I had an erection just thinking about the look on the guy's face, when Jamie opened the front door. I imagined the guy's look on his face, if both Jamie and Lynn opened the front door wearing only their aprons. Now, that's hot. She looked hot wearing just an apron, they both did.

"Did you girls have a good time?" I winked, "Did I satisfy your every sexual urge? Did I make you want more?"

"We had a wonderful time with you, Freddie. You're a generous lover. Yes, Freddie, we want more," said Lynn laughing.

"A wild man is more like it," said Jamie making Lynn laugh with her. "Where did you get the energy?"

"Yet, I hope that you know that it's more than sex." Lynn suddenly became serious. "The reason why I'm so attracted to you is because you're not like the young fools my age, who only want to be with a woman to get laid or to get a blowjob. None of the guys my age are ready to commit."

"Yeah, it's totally different with you," chimed in Jamie. "A real man, a manly man, a man's man, you're mature, funny, wise, and stable. And, ala Archie Bunker, you don't wear white socks like my father does," she said with a laugh.

"Well," interrupted Lynn looking at Jamie and then back at me, "I wanted to know...and you don't have to answer right now, you can think about it." She paused. A hesitant and serious look came over her face.

"Lynn, please, you can ask me anything. I love you."

Shit. I couldn't believe that I had just said that. I just told Lynn that I love her. That was the first time that I said that. It just came out. I was just as surprised in verbalizing that as was she. Oh, my God. Now what? What if she doesn't love me? What if she doesn't feel the same way about me? How could I be so stupid? I just ruined our beautiful relationship. Now she'll think me a stalker.

A startled look flashed across Lynn's face for an instant and then she blushed. She suddenly looked so sweet and vulnerable that I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her. I knew now that I really did love her and that I was glad that I had said what I had said, even if I did blurt it out instead of saying it at a romantic time, when we were alone. There's no taking that back. It's out there now. Besides, I don't want to take it back. I love her. I really do. I love Lynn and I want her to know that I love her.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a tender kiss, a kiss without tongues, but a meaningful kiss. Then, she hugged me and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, too. I love you, Freddie."

I held her for what seemed like an hour, but it was only a minute. Holding Lynn is my favorite thing to do. My fountain of youth, I could hold her forever. Holding her makes me feel younger.

"So, speak your mind, ask me," I said as we broke off our hug.

She looked at me and smiled, before looking at Jamie and taking her hand, as if I was the preacher and they were a lesbian couple getting married.

"Can Jamie live with us?"

I was feeling warm savoring the thought that I just told Lynn that I love her and that she just told me that she loved me. Nothing could be wrong now. I know I told her to speak her mind, but I never expected her to ask me, if Jamie could live with us. After living alone, when my previous girlfriend left, I had adjusted to being alone and was just getting accustomed to having Lynn in my life and having her live in my house with her dog. Now, she asked if her girlfriend could move in, too. Oh, boy.

No doubt, because I made her feel so comfortable about asking me anything and telling me everything, she just blurted out the question without thinking about it. Otherwise, she would have waited, until the right moment, when her mouth was around my cock and we were alone. I was just as surprised seeing Lynn having sex with Jamie, as I was when she asked me if Jamie can live with us. No, actually, I was still even more surprised, when Lynn stripped Jamie naked in front of me. Now, that was shocking.

I mean, it was something that she should have asked me privately. It was something that we needed to talk about, and it was something that I needed to think about. Now, that I think about it, it really could be wonderful to have Jamie here. What am I nuts? What is to think about?

Any guy would jump at the chance of having not one gorgeous woman, but two gorgeous women living with them and sleeping in the same bed. Yet, I was concerned. I was afraid of that infamous triangle. I didn't want unforeseen complications developing that may ruin my relationship with Lynn, the love of my life.

Both of their faces dropped when I looked from Lynn to Jamie and back again to Lynn. I think they thought that I'd have jumped at the chance to continue our sexual orgy of a threesome relationship but, in the back of my mind, I was fearful of losing Lynn. More concerned about maintaining my love relationship with Lynn than having sex with Jamie, I love Lynn and I didn't want to lose her. I thought this was too early in our relationship to involve a third person. I was just getting to know Lynn and now Jamie's personality would change everything.

Maybe a 25-year-old, testosterone filled guy would have jumped at living with Lynn and Jamie, but I was fearful and cautious. I didn't want Jamie to serve as a wedge or a love interest between Lynn and me. I wanted Lynn all to myself and watching Jamie pleasure Lynn gave me a pang of jealousy because there was no way that I could compete with a woman loving another woman. There was just no way that I could satisfy Lynn in the way that Jamie could satisfy her. Then again, there was no way that Jamie could satisfy Lynn, a heterosexual woman, in the way that I, a man, could satisfy her.

"You put me on the spot," I said to Lynn taking her hands in mine. "I want what we have to work, our relationship, you and I. I want us to be a couple." Then, I looked at Jamie. "Jamie I more than like you. What happened between us last night was magical and has brought me closer to you than I could ever imagine as a friend and as a lover, but I don't want what we experienced last night, as a threesome, interfering in the relationship that I have with Lynn. I love Lynn." I looked at Lynn. "I love you, Lynn."

"Freddie, I love you, too, and I understand, only, we thought that—" Lynn tried to explain and I interrupted her.

"Wait. Hold on. I didn't say no. I just want to set some ground rules, so that we all understand."

Jamie and Lynn held hands. They knew now by my tone and by my mannerisms that I'd allow Jamie to live with us.

"It's apparent to me that you're important to Lynn," I said making eye contact with Jamie, and you, obviously make Lynn happy providing her with things that I'm unable to give her."

They kissed and then giggled like little girls excited at the thoughts of having a party.

"Yes, you can live with us and I'd love to further explore the sexuality of having a threesome again. Only, I want you, Jamie, to understand that, although I totally enjoyed last night and although I like you and would love to experience having sex with you again and again, I love Lynn. The relationship that I have with Lynn is more than the relationship that I want with you."

"Freddie, speaking for Lynn, we understand and I'd never do anything to come between you and Lynn, that will undermine the relationship, or lessen the love that you have for her." She looked at Lynn and then back to me. "It's just sex." Again, they laughed like school girls.

If only I was 25-years-old, maybe I would understand their carefree attitude about it just being sex, but where I'm at in my life, it's harder to separate sex from my feelings of love. Suddenly, they made me feel old. Difficult to detach my emotions of love from sex, it was more than just sex to me. I was beginning to fall for Jamie, too, which made me wonder if I could love two women at the same time. Clearly, I could see this becoming a dream arrangement or a triangular nightmare.

"Oh, my God!" Lynn and Jamie hugged bouncing up and down on the bed. "We can all live together," said Lynn. "We can all live together."

"This will just be like our college days," said Jamie.

"Oh, God, what did I agree to?" I looked at the women and they laughed. I blessed myself and said, "God help me."

"Don't worry, Freddie," said Jamie, "we'll take care of you like you're a king."

"Yeah, not only will you have a hot meal every night, but you will always have hot sex from one or the other or both of us," said Lynn laughing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds