• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter: True Love

The Hijab Hunter: True Love

Shada Salman licked her lips before fastening them to Stephen's long and thick ebony cock. The sexy Saudi gal began sucking on her boyfriend's member like her life depended on it. Stephen leaned back on his chair, going as far back as he could. The bright red BMW was a spacious car, but it clearly wasn't designed for the kind of sexual acrobatics these two lovers had in mind. Shada fondled Stephen's hairy balls and licked his dick head after gently pulling back on his foreskin. Stephen took a deep breath and watched as Shada leaned closer, engulfing almost his whole penis into her mouth. Hot damn.

Shada looked into Stephen's eyes as she sucked his dick and gently stroked his balls. Long had she yearned to do this. Practically from the moment she met Stephen, the handsome, fearless Haitian stud at Ottawa University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. The guy was simply sex on legs. Growing up in the City of Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Shada had seen many Black men among the hired workers and skilled immigrants in her beloved hometown, but none were like Stephen. Black men from the Caribbean and North America were different from continental African men. For starters, they were fearless. She wanted him the first time she saw him. Eagerly and lovingly she practically devoured his cock. This was his masculine tool, and she couldn't get enough of it.

While Shada sucked his cock and fondled his balls, Stephen was not inactive. Gently he reached between his sweetheart's plump thighs, went into her pants and began fingering her hairy pussy. Shada was surprised by Stephen's gesture but continued what she was doing. She flicked her tongue over his dick head, and even licked the space where his dick connected to his ball sac. That drove Stephen absolutely nuts, and he moaned in pleasure. Emboldened by his response, Shada continued licking his balls. She even slipped one finger inside Stephen's asshole, and felt his whole body stiffen. He shouted a warning, screaming that he was about to cum.

Shada looked into Stephen's face, and paused for a moment. Knowing that he was close to the edge, she couldn't help delivering one wicked flick of her tongue to his already vulnerable and trembling cock. It was the coup de grace, as they said. Stephen shouted as he came, shooting his load of masculine seed all over Shada, splattering it all over her face. Hell, he even got some on her hijab as well. He looked at Shada sheepishly, and apologized for losing control like that. Shada winked at him and said that she did not mind. As if to prove it, she grabbed his cock and licked every last drop of cum from his shaft. Stephen sighed. Hot damn, she looked amazing with his member in her mouth.

Shada winked at him when she was done, and asked him what he thought of her very first blowjob. Stephen smiled, and gave her the thumbs up sign. Then he pulled her into his arms and gently kissed her. Shada gently let go in Stephen's embrace, and smothered her beloved with hot, wet kisses. Stephen kissed her, and locked eyes with her. He loved this young woman more than life itself, and verily he was risking much to be with her. He wanted her so much. Shada read the desire in his eyes and patted his groin. Oh, yeah. He wanted her. She was surprised when he caught her hands, stopping her from reaching for his member. Puzzled, she looked at him. Stephen kissed her again, and asked her to trust in him. Shada nodded her consent, and Stephen propped her up on the backseat.

Locking eyes with his darling Shada, Stephen gently pulled down the long dark gray silk pants she wore, followed by her thong underwear. He smiled as he pulled the thong down to Shada's ankles. Shada smiled as Stephen brought his dark, handsome visage close to the space between her thighs. Stephen admired Shada's sexy, hairy pussy and then leaned forward to inhale her scent. Shada was thankful that she showered less than two hours ago, for the man she loved the most seemed to like the way she smelled. Stephen spread Shada's thighs a bit wider and gently licked her pussy. Shada licked her lips, moaning softly as Stephen began fingering and licking her. He was probing her innermost self, and she was delighted at this most welcome intrusion.

Stephen looked at Shada as he gently pleasured her with his mouth and hands. Observing her body language and response, he adjusted his technique. When her breath quickened, he thrust his middle into her cunt while teasing her clitoris with his tongue. Shada leaned way back on the backseat, spread her thighs even further and gently rubbed Stephen's stringy hair as he went to work on her. By Allah she loved what he was doing to her. His tongue and fingers sent waves of pleasure coursing through her. Her body shuddered, and she cried out. Stephen knew what was happening. At long last he wrought what he sought. Grinning, he continued licking and probing Shada's pussy as she cried out, orgasmic at last. Her sexy, curvy body trembled uncontrollably and he wrapped his arms around her, till she stopped shaking. Shada looked at Stephen, stunned by how much his simple touch had set her ablaze with desire before sending an ocean of pleasure through her.

Stephen smiled, and told Shada she hadn't felt anything yet. Looking into her eyes, he asked her if she was ready for more. Shada smiled so broadly that it must have hurt her beautiful, round and playful face. Stephen laid his beloved down, then began kissing a path from her sweet lips to her neck. He kissed her breasts, flicking his tongue over the areolas. Shada lay there, loving what Stephen was doing to her. He slipped his hand between her thighs again and she welcomed his touch there most of all. In no time he had her on fire. She told him she wanted him, needed him, right now. Stephen smiled, then put on a condom. Again he asked Shada if she was ready and she nodded.

Shada took a deep breath, and asked Stephen to make love to her. He nodded, and pressed his hard member against her vaginal opening. Gently, he pushed his way into her. Shada felt a slight pain as Stephen's cock penetrated her, but it went away quickly. She wrapped her arms around Stephen, urging him to fuck her harder. Stephen made passionate love to his darling Shada, thrusting deep into her with wild abandon. At first he wanted to be gentle since this was her first time and all but threw caution to the wind when he realized she wanted it as badly as he did, and just as roughly.

Shada's heart thundered in her chest as she screamed in pleasure while Stephen took her on the ride of a lifetime. The very first one for her. His thick member filled her pussy, pulsing with life and raw masculine energy as Stephen explored her gentle folds with his noble tool. Long had he yearned for his sweet Shada, and now they were finally together. He wanted to make this memorable, and so did she. This wasn't merely the two of them fucking. It was a meeting of souls. Two people separated by race, religion and culture. And yet, love brought them together. They didn't plan on it, for their first meeting occurred on a rainy day in Vanier, Ontario. And yet it happened for a reason. And now they were inseparable. Passionately they made love until exhaustion claimed them.

After hours of passionate lovemaking, Shada Salman of Saudi Arabia fell asleep in the arms of Stephen, the big and tall, handsome young Haitian man whom she loved more than life itself. Stephen gently kissed Shada's forehead and watched her sleep. He couldn't believe how much his life had changed since meeting this young woman. The wife of a wealthy Saudi man whom she was in the process of divorcing. A refugee claimant with the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Bureau. What in hell did he get himself into? Originally, to be honest, he only spoke to her because the lapsed Christian ( and horny bastard ) he happened to be found Arab/Muslim women mysterious because of their conservative mindset and style of dress. And he'd bedded quite a few of them. He just never counted on falling in love with one. He was in love with Shada Salman, and he wanted a life with her. How do you like them apples?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter: True Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds