• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 07

Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 07

Chapter 7

Then, there's a threesome with Lynn and Jamie and with me in the middle.

It was surreal, there I was naked with an erection while Lynn, naked too, barked orders at me.

"Get some ice and a wash cloth. And get some antiseptic and some band aids. And bring more pillows."

I've never purposely exposed myself to a woman before, but after the freeing feel of parading around in front of Jamie naked, a gorgeous young woman, who I had never met until now, was surreal. With her looking, with Lynn not complaining, and with me enjoying the exhibitionism, I had no intention of covering myself. Exposing myself felt too sexually wicked. This was my house after all and if I wanted to walk around naked, I would. Besides, Jamie was an uninvited and unexpected guest and no one was complaining and asking me to cover up my nakedness.

More embarrassed by my nakedness than they, obviously were, I was sexually excited at the same time, as the stiffness of my cock pointing straight out confirmed. Every time I caught Jamie looking at my erection it made me more excited to the point that I wanted her to stare at my cock. I wanted her to reach out her hand and touch my cock. In the way that Lynn had given me a slow hand job, I wanted Jamie to stroke me, too. Maybe it was the Viagra and the champagne, but unable to stop the flow of my sexual fantasies, I wanted her to put my cock in her mouth, as I touched her everywhere. My sudden lustful desire for Jamie now controlled my brain.

There I was with my beautiful Lynn lying naked in bed and, suddenly, I was lusting over her equally as hot, but not as beautiful friend. What is wrong with me? Maybe it was the champagne that made me so terribly horny suddenly. Maybe, it was the Viagra in combination with the champagne. I wondered now if I was not supposed to drink alcohol when taking Viagra. I wondered if I was going to suddenly turn into a depraved sex fiend. Nah, I was that already.

I wondered if I was going to have a heart attack and die from all this sudden excitement. First Lynn tells me she loves me. Then, she tells me she wants to make love. Then, her boyfriend attacks my baby. Now, this, Jamie in my bedroom with Lynn and I naked.

I was running back and forth from the bedroom to the bathroom with my cock bouncing up and down and side to side. I watched her eyes focus, while staring at my erection as if she was watching a game of ping pong. It felt so wickedly exciting and decadently delicious to have Jamie, another 25-year-old woman, staring at my prick and she did stare at my prick, because I caught her looking at it more than a few times.

She seemed to be fascinated with my cock. Maybe, my cock was the first 50-year-old cock she had seen. Maybe, my cock was the first uncircumcised cock she had seen. Although she tried to be subtle about looking at my penis, she was definitely looking at my erect penis and the more she looked, the more aroused I became and the more that I wanted her to look.

Apparently, Lynn didn't think anything of being naked in front of her best friend nor did she care that I was naked too. That was weird, so weird. Any moment I expected her to admonish me for exposing myself to her best friend and yell at me to cover myself, but she didn't. Any moment I expected her to look at me and view me like the pervert that I am and how most guys are, but she didn't do that either. Just as was Jamie, Lynn was enjoying the show of my cock, too.

Maybe, she felt that this was a medical emergency and that all taboos went out the window in first caring for Jamie. Maybe, after this is over, Lynn would be upset with me that I paraded naked around her best friend and I'd have Hell to pay, but I was surely enjoying the situation that I was thrown in now. Maybe, Lynn was like me, a little drunk, and just didn't care. Maybe, Lynn was a voyeur and an exhibitionist and got off on the idea of me exposing myself to her friend.

Then, I thought about how Lynn was constantly and continually being caught naked by her ex-boyfriend's friends. I wondered if she felt the way that I felt now, embarrassed and excited at the same time. I wondered if she did exposed herself on purpose and if the feeling of exposing herself was intoxicatingly addictive, in the way that I was feeling about it now. Again, I wondered if she was an exhibitionist. I wondered if I was an exhibitionist and didn't know that until now. I wondered if it, somehow, turned Lynn on to have her friend see me naked, which made me wonder if Lynn was a voyeur. Although, I'll have to take care in how I broach the subject, so that she doesn't think me more of the pervert that I am, I'll have to ask her about that with our next pillow talk session.

Some guys would be insanely jealous, if another man saw their woman naked, but it excited me thinking about all those guys seeing Lynn's naked body. She has a beautiful body and she told me about a couple of her ex-boyfriend's friends, who'd always return for another peek, even after being verbally brutalized and threatened with physical harm by her ex-boyfriend, if they returned without an invitation again. During our pillow talking sessions, I had her describe her ex-boyfriend's friends to me and tell me about their reactions to seeing her naked. I had her tell me about all of that, while my cock was buried deep inside of her and having that conversation with her, while having sex with her, always made me swell. Just as it made me, it made her excited to talk about exposing her naked body to men.

This was all so very new to me. I felt so free and alive being nude. Even though what I was doing was a bit perversely perverted, walking around naked and exposing myself to my girlfriend's best friend, for some reason, I didn't feel like the degenerate that I am. I felt more like a hot stud. I felt like I was one of them, someone their age, a young man in a unisex college dormitory.

My modesty and inhibitions melted away with every flash that I gave Jamie. Moreover, now I wanted Jamie to look at my cock. I wanted her to see my big prick. I wanted her to see me naked. I wanted her to want me and to desire me. I wondered if seeing me naked was making her hot and wet. Just as I wondered if seeing me naked was making her want me, I wondered if seeing my cock was making her as horny as it was making me.

Who knows, maybe we could have a threesome. As soon as I thought it, I buried the thought. How could I possibly think about cheating on Lynn with her best friend? Wait, is a threesome cheating? Besides, Lynn and Jamie would never do one another, would they? They'd never have lesbian sex, would they? They'd never eat one another's pussy. I wondered if they would. Yet, what if they already have? The thought of a threesome with Lynn and Jamie was so very sexually arousing.

Still, I was disgusted with myself for even thinking about having sex with Jamie. For sure, it must have been the combination of Viagra with Champagne to make me feel and think this way. Suddenly, I wondered if having sex with a hot 25-year-old recharged and somehow boosted my Testosterone levels. Only, now that I was intimate with Lynn, now that I fucked Lynn, I was curious about Jamie and wondered how she'd measured up to her.

Jamie was a bit out of it and Lynn propped up a bunch of pillows, behind her head and back to make her more comfortable. Jamie kept closing her eyes, but I could tell that she pretended to close her eyes, so that she could stare at my cock through her partially opened slits. Her attention that she paid to my naked body made me so horny. The focused attention she paid my big prick made me feel like the man that I used to be.

"Did my ex do this to you?" Lynn held her hand, while questioning her.

"Yes," she said in a pained murmur while Lynn cleaned up the dried blood from her mouth, nose, and ears.

"Where else did he hit you, Jamie?"

"He kicked me in the ribs, the stomach, and stomped on my ass. He hit me everywhere. He just kept hitting me, beating me, and kicking me until I told him where to find you."

I couldn't believe it, when Lynn began undressing her in front of me. I couldn't believe it, when Jamie put up no resistance. I didn't blink for fear of missing something. I wanted to capture this moment, to replay it all back in my mind on those days, after Lynn, no doubt, dumped me, when I was alone and horny. It certainly created for a hotter moment, when Jamie stared at me, as Lynn carefully undressed her and slowly revealed her hot body to me.

I wondered if Jamie was getting off at me seeing her being undressed, as much as I was getting off seeing her being undressed and as much as I was getting off with her seeing me naked. I wondered if Jamie was as much of an exhibitionist as I was a voyeur. It was so hot to watch Lynn undressing Jamie. I wondered if Lynn was getting off on exposing Jamie to me.

I just stood there and stared. It took all the self-control that I had not to reach down and start stroking myself, as I watched Lynn exposing Jamie's beautiful body to me. I don't know if Lynn realized that I was there watching or if it just did not matter, since I had already been standing there with my cock at full erection in front of her best friend, anyway.

I couldn't believe it when Lynn started unbuttoning Jamie's blouse. Now, Jamie is almost as hot as Lynn. She is a good looking woman with a rack a cup size bigger than Lynn's. When Lynn unbuttoned Jamie's blouse, she flayed it open. Her bra, cleavage, and big bra clad breasts were there before my horny eyes.

There before me was Jamie's big, white, lacy bra. Her erect nipples already made a big imprint against the sheer, lace fabric of the material. Obviously, seeing through the sheerness of her bra, whereas Lynn's nipples were pink, Jamie's nipples were brown. Clearly, I could see their impression through her bra. Her tits were a definite C/D cup as Lynn's was a definite B/C cup, and Jamie had great cleavage. I only wished I could have gotten a look at her tits. Remove her bra, take off her bra, show me her tits, I continually said to myself, while hoping that Lynn would psychically receive my thoughts and act on them.

"Freddie, look, she's bruised all over."

I stepped closer to the bed staring at Jamie's bra covered tits pretending to examine her bruises. The closer that I came to her, the larger my eyes swelled to encompass her big boobs. I just wanted to lower myself down to Jamie and nuzzle my nose in her cleavage. She had beautiful cleavage, the kind of cleavage that women would kill to have or pay thousands of dollars to get. Then, Lynn unzipped Jamie's jeans and slowly pulled them down. Oh, my God, I thought I was going to faint, when I saw the top portion of Jamie's blue panties. It can't get any better than having my hot girlfriend strip her hot girlfriend down to her panty and bra. I could have sold tickets to this party.

I was treated to a show of Jamie's sheer, blue bikini panties and I couldn't believe it, when Jamie's panties came down with her pants and exposed the top of her trimmed patch of dark brown pubic hair to me. When I saw Jamie's pubic hair, I wanted to dive in bed and start licking her pussy, before burying my cock in her. This slow strip show was making me so freaking horny.

"Freddie, help me remove her jeans."

Am I dreaming? My hot girlfriend wants me to remove her hot girlfriend's tight jeans.

"Okay," I said, while still staring.

Okay, no problem, Lynn. I'll just grab her jeans by the bottom of her legs and pull. Oops, her panties are coming off with her jeans. Darn. Sorry, Jamie, I wanted to say. I won't look...too much.

My mind was filled with dirty thoughts. I was so glad that none of what I was thinking slipped out of my jaw dropped mouth. I continued removing Jamie's pants without bothering to pull up her panties and Jamie didn't reach down to make any attempt to cover her nakedness nor did Lynn. Jamie watched me watch her. Are you kidding me? If this was not so erotically hot, it would have been bizarre. My cock continually went from a semi-erection back to a stiff erection over and again.

"Look Freddie, her legs are all bruised, too," said Lynn pointing at Jamie's bruised legs, while inviting me to look closer.

I had a hard time looking away from Jamie's pussy slit, but I did to look at her shapely but bruised legs. While leaning down to inspect her bruised thighs, I was close enough to her pussy to inhale a sweet whiff of Jamie's sweet scent. I put my hand on Jamie's thighs turning them and spreading her legs a little, as if I was a doctor conducting a thorough medical examination. I allowed my knuckles to gently brush her pubic hair repaying her the sexual teasing favor, when her hand gently but seductively brushed by my cock, as I carried her in the bedroom and put her down on the bed.

If nothing else, Jamie, like Lynn, had nice legs and, just as I already had with Lynn, I imagined myself parked between Jamie's legs, while licking and fingering her oh, so young and oh, so forbidden pussy. Both women were very athletic having participated in dance classes, gymnastics, ice skating, and track and field events, all through their lives together, as childhood friends. I stared at Jamie lying in the middle of my bed semi-naked. She had a nice body. Only, she was not as pretty as Lynn. Still, I'd never kick her out of bed for eating crackers, that's for sure. She was no dog by any stretch of the imagination. Only, when seeing them side by side with Lynn, she paled in comparison. On a scale of 10, Lynn was a ten and Jamie was a nine.

Had she been alone on the bed, there'd be no issue with her not being as pretty as Lynn. Lynn was so pretty that she made everyone else look bad. If you were to see Jamie out and about without Lynn's shining star stealing the spotlight of attention from her, any man would definitely hit on Jamie. Yet, when I've been drinking champagne and my girlfriend's best friend is there before me in her bra with her panties down around her thighs, while I'm standing there naked with a Viagra induced erection, Jamie looked damn good to me.

"Jamie, Honey, turn on your stomach, so we can see your back," said Lynn.

Jamie turned and Lynn pulled down and removed her panties. What the fuck! Are you kidding me? I was in shock. I couldn't believe it when she did that. Suddenly, my cock went from semi-hard to hard, as I stared at Jamie's round, firm ass. Damn, she has a nice ass, as nice of an ass as Lynn's. I so wanted to slap that ass, fondle that ass, caress that round, sweet ass, kiss that ass, and fuck that ass. I wanted to lick that ass. Her ass was smokin' hot. I'd give anything to tap that ass.

"Freddie, do you have a digital camera? We should take some photos of her bruises for the police."

What? C'mon. Is she serious? No way. She wants me to actually take nude photos of Jamie? Okay, where's the camera. Am I on Candid Camera? Is this a joke? Are we making a porn film? Yeah, prop Jamie up on her knees and bend her over, so that I can get the whole, hole shot, too. The police are going to love these candid photos.

I couldn't believe that Lynn wanted me to take nude photos of Jamie. By the time I returned with the camera, Lynn had already removed Jamie's bra and turned her back around. My psychic thoughts must have worked. My eyeballs nearly fell out of my head, when I saw Jamie's huge melons and her brown, trimmed pussy. As soon as I saw her tits, with them standing in place and not flopping to the side, even though Jamie was on her back, I knew they weren't real, but surgically enhanced perfect globes of erotic, sexual delight.

Nonetheless, whether natural or surgically enhanced, tits are tits and Jamie had two, big, perfect boobs. To Lynn's emergency medical credit, Jamie did have bruises on her breasts, as well, they required me to photograph her tits, too. Before applying ice packs to reduce the swelling, Lynn helped Jamie move side to side while I snapped candid photos of her ass, tits, and pussy, and the bruises that were all over her body.

"He beat me with a bamboo stick, everywhere" she said, "until I told him where to find you. He just kept hitting me and hitting me. It took all that I had to block my face. I didn't want him to hit me in the face."

As if I was a Playboy photographer snapping photos of Angelina Jolie, I snapped dozens of photos of Jamie's naked body making sure I got some good close-ups of her knockers with her face in the photos. Being that I'm not a forensic scientist or a mortician, I don't like seeing nude photos of just body parts without seeing the woman's face. Seeing her face with her nakedness makes the photo so much more appealing to me on more of a personal level. Now, when I look back on these photos years from now, instead of thinking, there's a photo of a naked, headless woman, I'll be thinking, there's a photo of Jamie naked.

Her nipples were huge. I made sure that I took a few extra shots of her tits for my personal photographic library collection in case the relationship that I was enjoying now with Lynn didn't work out and I suddenly found myself alone and horny. Between seeing Jamie naked and her seeing me naked, just when I thought the excitement for one evening was over, just when I thought that this was all that I could take, Jamie managed to pump more blood to my cock.

"Can I stay here with you guys for the night? I'm afraid to go home," she said making big, sad eyes at Lynn, before staring down at my Viagra drugged cock.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds