• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Burglar & the Socialite Ch. 02

The Burglar & the Socialite Ch. 02

Chapter 2

Even rich, privileged women have dirty secrets and sexual fantasies.

Butter would melt in her mouth, and her smile, when cast in a man's direction, would make him do anything she asked. She was the type of woman that so many lust over but that few ever have. Educated, articulate, intelligent, witty, and funny, she had the charm, the confident poise, and the practiced personality to make any guest feel at home and at ease, while entertaining them with interesting conversation in her home or at a cocktail party.

When talking to her, she made her guests feel, as if they were the only one in the room. She made her guests feel as important and privileged, and as special, as she thought she was. She had a knack for getting the best out of people, especially men. She had a flirtatious sexy way of making men feel that they had a chance with her, should Robert suddenly have a heart attack and die or should they divorce.

Little did they know that, while she knowledgeably talked to her guests about current events, passionately discussed art, expressed her taste in music, or recommended a good book, a great movie, or a fine wine, married or not, she was undressing them with her eyes. Imagining them naked, she imagined them making love to her and imagined sucking their cocks, before and after they made love to her. A woman held prisoner in a marriage of convenience, instead of love, she hungered for the lustful attention of a man, any man, who'd show her the forceful, sexual affection and domination that she yearned to have again, and that she once had during her wild and crazy party days.

The husbands, including her own, were unaware of her dual personality. If only they knew she was always so horny, they may have taken her up on her secret desire of needing to have rough sex and of wanting to be being tied up and slapped around. If only they knew she was everything and so much more than what they imagined she'd be in bed, they may have been more forceful with her and gotten from her what they so wanted. If only they knew that she desperately wanted them, as much as they desperately wanted her, they definitely would have risked the scandal of a romantic affair to be sexually intimate with her.

Suddenly having trouble getting and maintaining an erection, without taking a pill, Robert, on his best days and when in an amorous mood, was only an adequate lover. Nothing adventurous or spontaneous, as soon as she gave him a blowjob, he'd be off to sleep. Occasionally, he'd return the favor and lick her a little but, as he grew older, because of his bad back and bad knees, those days were getting fewer and further in between. Except for ones given her from her own hand and by one of her many sexual toys, it had been a while, since she had an orgasm. Certainly, having married him for the financial security, instead of for love, he's never given her an orgasm. He was always at the office and sometimes working weekends or away on overseas business trips, especially whenever there was a special deal going on or a special client, who he was trying to romance to have him or her commit their assets or have them invest their investment portfolio with his firm.

After having experienced every sexual position in her college days, after having a life filled with erotic activity and sexual promiscuity, once she married Robert, she had grown content just to tease men, while showing them a bit of innocent skin with an up skirt flash here and a down blouse flash there. It was fun and sexually exciting again for her to imagine men wanting her and undressing her with their lustful eyes, while she imagined them making love to her. Recently becoming a bit of an exhibitionist, she enjoyed the attention she received when the guys stole a look up her short skirt or a nonchalant glance down her low cut blouse or designer gown.

Just as much as she enjoyed pretending that she didn't know they were looking, she enjoyed pretending that she didn't know that she was showing. Whenever she saw a handsome man with a cute dog, she was never shy about squatting down to make a fuss over his dog, while giving him plenty to see with an innocent down blouse view of her breasts and a purposeful up skirt view of her panty. Whenever trying on shoes a size too small or boots on in a shoe store, she wasn't shy about giving a young, good looking shoe salesman an inadvertant look between her legs.

Athletic after years of dance classes and gymnastics as a child, but probably from playing a lot of tennis during the past twenty odd years, she always a toned body with shapely legs, a flat stomach, a tight ass. Without having celluloid saddlebags on her thighs or flabby wings on her triceps, she was most proud of her shapely breasts and her firm, round ass. As much as they were her prideful joy, her permanently, perfectly perky, B cup breasts were the envy of all her friends. Until she showed them, none of them believed that she didn't have breast implants. She looked marvelous in a bikini and having seen her sunning topless by their backyard pools, her gang of rich, bitch friends were still all surprised that her breasts were natural and not surgically enhanced silicon creations of a plastic surgeon.

A game she enjoyed playing, flashing an attractive man accidentally on purpose was all just innocent fun and part of being a woman, who still wanted to feel that she was still attractive, desirable, and sexual. No doubt, looking ten years younger, certainly, she didn't look her age and at 45-years-old, she was still young enough and looked good enough to command the attention of a roomful of horny and sexually unsatisfied men, especially those who were all her husband's age or a bit younger, and especially those, who were a bit older. Now, instead of giving her body to whatever man who forcefully took it, she had grown content to just want to be noticed, wantonly wanted, and secretly desired. Instead of acting out her every horny thought, it was all left providence and to her imagination, while she masturbated.

Besides, it was all just a game to her that made her wonder, if she was going through the change of life. Suddenly, with the hot flashes she's been experiencing, she was horny all the time. As the way she was when she was in her late teens and early twenties, she was always thinking about sex now. If anyone could read her mind, they'd see that it was filled with dirty thoughts of being bound, while forced to suck cocks and fuck strange men doggy style. For someone who looked so classy and who appeared to be an unapproachable, rich bitch, she was such a down to Earth, roll in the mud. Fuck her in a haystack type of girl or, preferably, tie her to the horse stall and ride her like a wild mare, she loved pillow talk and talking dirty, while giving her lover everything he sexually wanted and lustfully desired.

Her favorite fantasy was for two men to attack her. She imagined them tearing off her clothes. She got so wet, when she thought about them not unbuttoning her blouse, but ripping it open and exposing her bra clad breasts, while she pretended to feign embarrassment. She imagined them pulling off her short skirt and breaking the zipper in the process. She imagined them slapping her across the face, when she mildly resisted, before vehemently protesting them cutting her bra off with scissors and doing the same with her panty.

Now, stripped naked, she imagined the men touching her everywhere and forcing her to kiss them, first one and then the other, while they caressed and fondled her tits and pulled and twisted her nipples. She imagined one man fucking her doggy style, while slapping her ass and she imagined the other man forcing her to suck his big, hairy prick, while pulling her hair and slapping her face. She loved thinking about that fantasy, while touching herself at night, while her husband worked late hours of the evening or was away on one of his business trips.

She liked being forced. So long as they didn't hurt her, she liked it rough. So long as they forced her, she'd do anything and everything that they wanted her to do. Even though she didn't look the part, she enjoyed being treated like a dirty slut and an insatiable whore that she imagined she still was and used to be. If only she could have it all, sex and money, she'd be happy.

Only, the difference is that, being married and playing the faithful wife to such a rich and successful man, whose ability to get clients depended upon him having a sparkling clean reputation, she couldn't get what she needed from Robert. He was a dud in bed. If only he'd attack her in the way that he went after an investment portfolio or a stock offering, she'd be a sexually satisfied wife. If only he'd push her back on the bed and tear off her clothes, she'd never think of wanting sex from another man again. If only he'd slap her around, she'd be satisfied to be his woman. If only he'd tie her to the bed and demand that she do whatever was his desire, she would. Only, standing up high on her pedestal, she was his trophy and he'd never do anything to violate her beauty with violence. A softly spoken man, a gentleman, he didn't have in him what she needed and so yearned to have.

He worked too many hours and went on too many business trips. Gone two and three days at a time, he was never home. Once in a while, on those trips where he was gone for a week at a time, he took her, especially if he was going to Europe, especially Paris or Geneva. Yet, having been there several times, she was bored to go with him to Europe again and sit, so much like the obedient wife and listening to her husband talking and watching the men leering at her, while she undressed them with her eyes. Already having everything she needed, it wasn't any fun to shop alone. She invited her friends, but they always had other commitments.

She wondered if he was having another secret, sordid affair with another one of his secretaries or endless interns. He did have an admitted penchant for young and beautiful women, as she once was, when he chased after her with gifts and promises of a good life. He was such a lecher and just as she was faithful her him, she was surprise to discover that someone, who looked like him, as short as he was rotund wasn't faithful to her. Money bought him everything, even an endless array of young, beautiful women to service his twisted, sexual needs. Besides, he was so polite, too polite for her liking. She loved talking dirty, but he didn't like it, when she said anything vulgar or inappropriate, as he called it, during sex.

She craved real sex, body sweating, hip humping, and deep fucking, the sex that she couldn't get from him. Being married and not wanting to ruin her financial arrangement with her husband, as his faithful, trophy wife, she couldn't get real sex from anyone else for that matter. The only time her husband had been her lover was when they were dating and that quickly waned, once they were married and even more so after the birth of the children. What is it with guys and children? Just because she's a mother now, doesn't mean that she's not the same woman with the same sexual needs. Now, thinking of her as the mother of his children, he doesn't even cum in her mouth.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Burglar & the Socialite Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds