• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 06

Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 06

Freddie rescues more than one damsel in distress, when Jamie is at the front door.

"John! Let go of me!" She said pulling away from him.

Sneaking up right behind him, with him so focused on hitting her, when he lifted his arm to slap her, I broke it. It was a loud snap and he fell to the ground in pain. Once he was on the ground writhing in pain, I pummeled him with kicks to his head and torso until he got up. He took a wild swing at me with his unbroken arm and tried to kick me to no avail. I assaulted his face with punishing blows that knocked him senseless. Blood exploded from his nose, when I broke it and I heard his jaw break, too, when I served him a final uppercut. Had I been younger and stronger, I would have killed him. Thankfully, I didn't. No doubt, he'll be drinking his food through a straw for a while.

I was so angry. How dare he come to my house? How dare he hurt my Lynn? She was my Lynn now, the love of my life. No one was going to hurt my Lynn, especially not him. He's hurt her enough.

Only, he wasn't worth spending the rest of my life in prison. The punishment that I gave him was payback for all the times that he hit my Lynn and I was glad to have her see him get the beating that he so deserved. Somehow, I managed to stop myself, before I crossed the line and hurt him mortally. I hadn't given someone such a beating, since I was in a barroom fight, when stationed overseas in the Marine Corp half a lifetime ago.

After I beat the crap out of him, I picked up his lifeless body by his ear and balls, stuffed him back in his truck, and called the police. The police arrived within five minutes and arrested him for trespassing and assault on a woman. The cop who took the call was an old friend and wrote in his report that I was protecting my property and defending my girlfriend. The next step was to take out a restraining order on his ass, which we planned to do on Monday.

After the police took him away and towed his truck, I took Lynn by the hand and we both went to buy the champagne and lobsters together, which was what I should have done before, as a couple in the first place. There was no way that I was leaving her out of my sight, again. Safe with me, there was no way that anything like this would happen to her again.

As a couple...it had a nice ring to it and the words echoed in my ear in the way of wedding bells. Ring...I thought about buying her a ring, not an engagement ring but more of a friendship ring. Only, it was too premature. I'd love to buy her a diamond, but I didn't want to rush anything and scare her off. Let's start with some French kissing and hot sexual intercourse first, I thought to myself, as we drove home from the liquor store. Instantly, I had an erection with the thoughts of French kissing her and making love to her.

Lynn, true to her word, was quite fond of champagne. We nearly finished half the bottle, a Jeroboam, equal to 4 bottles, with our lobster. After dinner, we skipped dessert. I had picked up a mouth watering strawberry shortcake at the bakery, her favorite. It had puffy clouds of white, whipped cream and fat, red juicy strawberries. It looked delicious. Only, once we started kissing, French kissing, our appetite for food was replaced with our appetite for sex.

We barely made it to the bedroom removing one another's clothes, walking as we kissed and kissed. She was a great kisser. the best kisser. Never have I known lips that have made me so wild with passion. Her lips were so full and her tongue was so teasingly delightful. Between her reaching down and feeling my cock and her kisses, she made me hot with desire for her. She blanked my mind with her soulful kisses. Now naked and aroused, we fell back on the bed and as I tried to mount her, she pushed me off and mounted me. She was wild with desire.

Man, she was energized. What a woman? What a woman? Oh, my God, what a woman? As soon as she was on top of me, she reached down and inserted my hard cock in her wet pussy. She was so wet that it just slid in, deep inside of her. It fit solidly tight, as if it belonged there. She gasped when my cock inserted itself deep inside her pussy and then she smiled.

"Oh, you're so big." She wiggled her ass. "It feels so good." She leaned down to whisper what I wanted to hear. "My boyfriend's cock was just an appetizer compared to your python. This..." she said wiggling her ass, again, "is the main course." She kissed me and before raising herself up again to hump me, she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me, Freddie, fuck me real good. I want to be fucked by you."

What is it with dirty talk and with pillow talk that is so arousing? She made me crazy with desire for her. I loved the fact that talking dirty aroused her.

With her hands pressed against my pectoral muscles, she rode me. Never have I been with a woman who's moved her hips as much. As if she was riding an amusement ride, she moved them up and down, front to back, and side to side, then all over again, while changing the routine with surprising creativity and heightening, speeding, and slowing the rhythm of her movements. She was amazing. She rode me with her knees firmly planted in my ribs like she was riding a wild stallion bareback, which now that I think of it, she was. She made me feel as if I was one of those Sybian sex machines that Howard Stern cajoled Carmen Elektra and Pamela Anderson into trying. She was humping me and pumping me for all that I was worth.

She was so tight and so proactive with her sexual participation that I've never been laid like this before. I could feel myself getting ready to cum. Quickly, I stopped the feeling by thinking of something else. I thought of the beating that I gave her loser boyfriend. Only, that made me even more excited. With such force, such rhythm, and such speed, Lynn was humping me like I've never been humped before, then...as if she was a bride on her Honeymoon, she cam violently. First she screamed and then she whimpered. As if she was dying from being pierced by a sword, she put her head back, gave out a soft sound, and her whole body tensed, before shuddering and shaking. She collapsed beside me on the bed in a sweating heap.

My turn. I rolled over on her, inserted my cock in her, and pounded her. I wanted to make her cum, again. I wanted to take control. I wanted to give her another orgasm, my orgasm. I watched as her tits danced to my humping movements. I love her tits. She has wonderful tits. I leaned down and sucked her nipples, first one, and then the other, as I fucked her harder and harder and faster and faster. Then, we kissed and kissed.

I soon found out that we both love kissing, while fucking. She delighted in my ability to pound her pussy with my stiff cock and, just as I was ready to explode, she had another orgasm, then, we had one together. She dug her fingernails in my ass and then wrapped her arms and her legs around my back, while holding onto me for dear life. It was magical. It was outrageous. It was the best sex that I have ever had in my life.

We lay there sweating and feeling all fuzzy warm and cozy, while sipping more champagne, when the doorbell rang. Even after eating a big meal, I was definitely feeling the effects of the champagne and I imagined that Lynn, weighing almost half as much as me, was a bit tipsy, too. I didn't want to get up. After having hot sex with Lynn, I just wanted to stay in bed, close my eyes, and go to sleep.

Reluctantly, I got up, grabbed a towel, and held it in place around my torso, as I headed for the front door. I figured maybe it was my friend, the cop, needing more information. I had taken a Viagra and my erection was still quite noticeable behind the towel. Definitely, I'd have an erection for a couple more hours. I opened the door not knowing who'd call at this time of night. It was Jamie, Lynn's best friend. Although this was the first time meeting her, I recognized her from the photo of the two of them that Lynn kept on the nightstand.

As soon as I opened the front door, she took a step inside and collapsed in my arms. When I went to catch her, I lost my towel and, as she slumped in my arms, I felt her hand brush by my cock. Being the horny guy that I am, I looked at her, while wondering if her touch was accidental or on purpose, but her eyes were closed. Being the horny guy that I am, while holding a second, beautiful 25-year-old woman in my arms, I suspected that her touch was on purpose. Nonetheless, if her touch of my cock was accidental or on purpose, the touch of her hand on my naked erection felt good and I looked at Jamie with a different eye, with a lustful eye, and with an eye that would widen soon at what I was about to experience.

She had been badly beaten. I figured it had been Lynn's ex-boyfriend, who had assaulted her, the prick. Now, I was even happier that I had given him the beating of his life; he'll have even more charges pressed against him Monday morning. Beating it out of Jamie is how he found out where we lived, no doubt. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Only, when I went to lift her, her arm remained squeezed between her body and my body with her hand in constant contact with my cock. Boy did that feel good having another 25-year-old woman touching my cock with her hand.

We guys are incorrigible and even though I already had one beautiful, naked 25-year-old woman in bed with me, in my horny guy thinking, I was hoping she'd wrap her fingers around my erection and stroke me. I laid her down next to Lynn, who was also still naked. Again, I felt her hand lightly travel the length of my cock, as I gently set her down on the bed. I gave her another look, but her eyes were still closed. Was her touch accidental or was she teasing me? Then, as if depressing her on switch, her eyes popped open and I watched, as Jamie's eyes went from my stiffening erection to Lynn's bare breasts. It was then that I decided that her touches were no accident.

Never in my wildest imaginings would I have fantasized about what was to happen next.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Young Woman with Older Man Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds