• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Loving Sister Ch. 02

Loving Sister Ch. 02

(Author's note. It would be a good idea to read part one of this story to get an idea of the characters and situation they are involved in.)

***

This time I was at home when the message from my sister arrived. The garage had needed this clean-up, but when the phone beeped, I knew it wouldn't get done by tonight. "Be prepared to expand your horizons. Bathroom. "

Those seven words were all that the message contained. I shivered at the thought. Even though it was a thirty minute drive through heavy afternoon traffic, I knew I would not be missing that appointment.

As was our arrangement, I replied with a short "OMW", on my way. The car was already out the garage, and as I drove towards Stephanie's home, I wondered what was in store for me. When we play these games, we never talk, simple gestures can convey so much.

As the drive-in gate closed shut behind me thirty minutes later, I undressed behind the front door, walking nude to her master bathroom, large and opulent in its' layout.

Stephanie was already there, naked and wet, large breasts swinging freely. She motioned for me to step in the shower, wherein she took up a large tube of bikini-line remover cream, and liberally applied it to my crotch. I was surprised, but not indifferent, as her free hand pumped my dick a couple of times.

The smell of the cream was pungent as Stephanie showed me the label on the box. Ten minutes, the label said. With that, she turned and left the room, ass swinging sexily.

She was back nearly fifteen minutes later, when the cream was starting to itch, and deftly rinsed my crotch area with cold water, using a plastic spatula to scrape away all my pubic hair, leaving me as bereft as a new-born baby.

I was surprised at the liberating effect this had on me. Grabbing me by the hand, Stephanie motioned for me to follow her. Up the stairs, this time to the main roof. I was amazed at how good it felt to be naked in the sun. As I followed her, he large puffy pussy lips were being squeezed open and close, and her well-worked asshole was winking at me constantly, keeping me in an extended state of erection.

She led me to a high chair, pushing me backwards onto it. To keep contact with the ground, I had to sit forward on the cushion, with my feet barely touching. This had the effect of pushing my pelvis forward. Stephanie applied a liberal amount of oil onto my dick, before putting the bottle aside, and promptly opened her mouth to suck me off.

She took more and more of my cock into her mouth, until her nose finally made contact with where my pubes were a few minutes earlier. I curled my toes at this incredible feeling. Steph started humming, and this technique rocked me totally. I was so unprepared for it and it enhanced my erection further as my penis hardened even more.

After a few minutes, in which I nearly came twice, Stephanie rose up and turned, handing me the oil and pointing at her ass. Aha. I liberally applied the oil to her asshole, inserting first one finger then the other to open her up, before casting the bottle aside. She didn't even need to bend down. All my sister had to do was sit on my cock.

Inch by inch it disappeared into her tiny crevice, expanding her ass magically. I was in seventh heaven as I held on to the chair's arms for dear life, watching my cock do a vanishing act bit by bit into her. Finally I was all in, and she started to raise and lower herself in long slow movements, not allowing the head to pop free out of her.

It didn't take more than three minutes before Stephanie came loudly, grunting and screaming with the force of her passion. I wonder what the neighbors thought of the noises.

Just as I thought about coming myself, I saw the washroom door open, and out walked a man, naked as we were, shaven too. I blinked in amazement as I saw that it was my brother Kenneth! Without a word, he walked to us, and as I held Stephanie against my chest, he raised her legs and slipped his cock into her open pussy, made even more exaggerated by the fact that I was still deeply embedded in her ass, and pushing her insides outwards.

I could feel every push, throb and movement from just a finger's width away. We synchronized our fucking until we were an efficient oil-smeared machine. I came first, rolling my eyes, Kenneth grunted his release barely a second after me, and Stephanie, shouted obscenities at us both as she came again.

I sighed in contentment, but we were not through yet. Jumping up, yelping as my still thick cock unplugged from her asshole, she grabbed Kenneth by his hair and motioned him to his knees.

The shock was complete as she led him to my shaved crotch, forcing his mouth open and feeding him my cock. I was surprised as him, as she mimicked sucking to him. Kenneth got the message and started sucking me deeply.

Despite my surprise, it didn't take me long to come again, this time splashing my brother's throat with spunk. After I came, he just got up and walked away, leaving me on the chair, still shocked at the boldness we had managed to experience.

After a few minutes Stephanie pulled me off the chair and waved goodbye. I took my leave without a word. There would be plenty of time to talk later...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Loving Sister Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds