• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Administration

A New Administration

12

Note from author:-

This is my first ever attempt at erotic fiction and I'm sure it won't be to everyone's taste. That said, I would be keen to receive feedback and, if there's a demand for it, I will continue with the story and upload more chapters over the next few months. Thanks for reading!

Part 1 - Capture & Interrogation

In the year 2036 a terrorist microbiological attack on the London Underground system caused a global catastrophe that transformed the very fabric of society. The reason for the attack remains shrouded in mystery and has since become the subject of intense speculation. What is known only too well, however, is its after effects. Spreading from London to the rest of the United Kingdom and from there to the wider world, the biological agent destroyed the male half of the human race, save for an estimated 0.4% of the population that had a natural immunity. Within twenty years everything had changed; governments were toppled as women took control and the sole endeavour of humankind became its own preservation. This, in turn, fostered closer cross-boarder cooperation and the United Nations became the world's de-facto administration. As a scarce resource, the few men left in the world were swiftly rounded up and moved to designated camps where their sole function became that of procreation. Inevitably, this authoritarian regime had to confront small but determined pockets of resistance.

"Michael, I need you over here now!" shouted Michelle.

"Why, I thought you had everything under control?" Michael was a Lev-1, the most valuable comodity on earth since the onset of the monogender plague. A Lev-1 had full natural immunity to the infection and would pass on that gene to any male children.

Michael moved closer to Michelle and peered over her sholder "what's the hold-up? If we stay in this hotel room much longer we may as well put a sign up on the roof saying 'attention Overwatch: illegal resistance activity taking place here', or perhaps you'd prefer me to shout it out of the window?" he said.

"Please Michael, I'm doing my best, don't put me under even more pressure."

At just eighteen years old, Michelle was very young to be in the resistance. She was on her first full operation and wasn't given much information about the mission. In truth it was difficult for her to concentrate with Michael around; he was a Lev-1 for god's sake! Her hormones were going crazy but she knew she didn't have a chance with him; as one of only three men in the midlands cell he could have anyone he wanted. It didn't help that he was in his early thirties, quite tall with a muscular build and sparkling green eyes.

"OK, sorry, what do you need?" Michael responded with a conciliatory tone. Whilst he was only joking with Michelle, he sometimes forgot about the effect he had on women; especially young women trying to discover their sexuality in a world without men. 'she is beautiful, though' he thought. She was fairly tall, with long and flowing blonde hair, blue eyes, sun-kissed skin and a lithe, supple body.

'you inside me now!' she thought but swiftly regained composure. "I lost camera one, there seems to be some sort of interference, can you take a look?" Michelle stood up and moved away from the small desk in the corner of the room as Michael sat down and began to fiddle with a laptop computer. It was serving as a makeshift security terminal for a covert infiltration set to place several miles away. Their job was to monitor camera feeds, which had been illegally highjacked a few days earlier, and report on the positions of security personnel. The risk to Michael and Michelle was that the highjack would be dedected and backtraced to their hotel room. Consequently, the quicker they could give the 'go' signal, the quicker they could complete the operation. Before they could do so, however, all cameras needed to be fully functional.

"I think I've found the problem. It looks like a nothing more than a loose wire...if you give me a minute...there, we're back on line." Michael said with a certain self-satisfaction.

"Sorry Michael." Michelle's voice was nonchalant.

"Don't be silly, this is your first time. You know I was only teasing you earlier, right?"

"No, I mean I'm sorry for this." Michelle was now standing directly behind Micheal and, before he could turn around, she plunged a small needle into his exposed neck. Michael grabbed at her hand but she had already depressed the plunger fully and it was too late. He could feel his body getting weaker as the substance circulated through his bloodstream.

"Wha...Why?!" was all he could manage to say before his eyes rolled shut and his body lolled forwards onto the desk.

Michael groggily blinked his eyes open and tried to take in what he could of his surroundings. From the ceiling he guessed he was still in the hotel room but, as he tried to move his right hand to massage his pounding head, he realised he was securely fastened to the bed. His wrists were handcuffed to either side of the bedstead and his legs were manacled to the frame. He had been stripped down to his underwear and his clothes had been unceremoneously dumped in a pile at the foot of the bed.

"Hello sleepy-head, so nice of you to join us. I'm Gisselle and you're in a lot of trouble." Gisselle was an extremely attractive twenty-something with black hair and pale skin. She was sitting on a plush clair next to the bed and wearing a skimpy white bikini, which gave Micheal a clue about what might be coming next. It was common for the Interrogation Division of the UN Overwatch Committee to deploy crude sexual techniques to get the information they needed.

"I don't care who you are, you're getting nothing out of me." His Lev-1 status protected him from any form of physical punishment or torture. Even a rebel Lev-1 was too scarce a resource to put at risk. He assumed they would want to ship him off to a prossessing camp but, as he'd already escaped from one, he was reasonably confident that he could do it again.

"Well, if you don't mind I'd still like to give it a try," Gisselle purred "you may find my interrogation methods difficult to resist." She loved this part of the job and, as one of the Overwatch's top agents, she'd had plenty of opportunity to hone her skills. "I know quite a lot about you Michael. For instance I know that you escaped from interment at our London processing facility eight years ago."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Michael didn't see where this conversation was going.

"Allow me to explain; in the time you've been away, we've been working on a host of non-lethal drugs to keep our captives docile. We've got a wide variaty of sedatives, hallucinogens and... this," Gisselle said, holding up a small vial of reddish-pink liquid "HAL-247, which causes intense sexual arousal in both men and women, would you like to try some?"

Michael didn't bother to respond but instead watched as the vial of liquid was inserted into a small canister, out of which protruded a length of hose. Connected to the end of the hose was a medical mask, just large enough to cover both the mouth and nose. As part of his training after joining the resistance, Michael had been conditioned to withstand this type of questioning. In the event that he fell into enemy hands, he had to focus his mind on blocking out sexual arousal and ignoring base desires.

"I think it's just about ready," Gisselle sounded genuinely excited "this is my favourite part; watching as you try to fight the effects of the gas but, eventually, succumbing just like all the rest." Michael tossed and turned as the mask came closer to his face but Gisselle easily overcame his protestations. She then turned a valve attached to the canister and a sweet-smelling vapour hit Michael's nostrals.

"Let me out of this thing!" Michael was thrashing around to try and dislodge the mask. The effort was causing him to inhale more of the gas.

"That's it, breathe deeply," Gisselle mocked "you can feel yourself getting horny as you look at my body in this tiny bikini," her voiced dropped an octave and became more provocative "your cock's getting hard now as you're thinking about how good it would feel to strip me naked, open my legs and fuck me until you explode." she emphasised the last five words.

'you'll have to try harder than that' Michael thought. Whilst it was true that he was semi-erect at this point, the gas hadn't impaired his ability to think clearly and the mental conditioning he received as part of his training was beginning to kick-in.

After a couple of minutes the vial had been completely dispersed and, to Gisselle's slight disappointment, it hadn't had as significant an effect as she had hoped. Micheal wasn't adequately prepared for her questioning yet and he was clearly going to be an adversary worthy of her skills. 'Time for phase two' she thought.

"Navenka, would you be so kind as to ask Michelle Anderson to step back into the room?" as Gisselle spoke, Michael heard a movement and then a door opened. Two sets of high-heeled shoes clip-clopped their way towards the edge of the bed.

"She didn't need much convincing Miss Rodriguez, in fact I think she would have liked to stay here as you administered the gas to my patient." said Navenka in a seductive eastern European accent. She was a young but gifted member of the Overwatch's Procedural Division, who were required to attend all high-level interrogations. Ostensibly this was to ensure the safety of non-expendable prisoners though, in reality, it simply provided the interrogators with an assistant. This was reinforced by her choice of attire; an implausibly short and figure-hugging nurse's tunic, cut high enough to reveal the tops of her white stockings but low enough to show off her ample cleavage.

Michael locked eyes with Michelle for the first time since her betrayal. "Why have you done this Michelle? Y..you've risked our entire cell!"

"I am sorry Michael, I really am but the Overwatch have promised me a position with the Technical Division and..." Michelle was feeling genuinely guilty but the thought of what was coming next stopped her from wavering.

"And what?" Michael interjected.

"...And I get to do things to you." Michelle removed her dress slowly and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a black and purple silk thong, with a matching bra covering her small but extremely pert breasts.

"Let's get back to business shall we," Gisselle clearly wanted to move things along and immediately placed a second vial into the canister "you may find it a little more difficult to control yourself this time Michael."

In one fluid and graceful movement, Michelle climbed on to the bed and sat astride Michael's waist. She began to gyrate her hips and grind her silk-covered pussy on to Michael's cock, which remained in his underwear. Gisselle then turned the valve on the canister and the gentle hiss of HAL-247 began to fill the mask attached to Michael's face again.

Michelle increased the pace of her grinding and felt herself moisten. The excitement continued to build inside her she thought about the power she had over the incapacitated Lev-1 spreadeagled beneath her. This wasn't just any Lev-1 either; this was Michael Tyson, about whom she'd fantasised ever since they had first met two years previously. She would masterbate in the bath while thinking about being bent over and penetrated by him or imagine that he was licking her pussy whilst her legs clamped his head in place. Nothing, however, quite prepared her for exquisite thrill of what was happening right now.

Michael's mental toughness was beginning to crack as the delectible eighteen year old dry-humped him. He felt his cock stiffen and could see sticky patches of pre-cum emerge on his black boxer shorts, which started to combine with with the visible wet patch on Michelle's panties.

"I want your cock, I know I'm making you horny. Just tell them what they want to know and I'll fuck you into next week!" screamed Michelle, who was slightly out of breathe.

"I don't even know what they want to know!" replied Michael, though he was finding it difficult to concentrate.

"Well someone's enjoying themselves." said Gisselle, who seemed amused by the bulge in Michael's underwear "Amongst other things I want to know what's being planned for tonight." she added, almost as an afterthought.

"You may have succeeded in getting me hard but I'll never tell you that." Michael responded in what he hoped was a defiant tone.

"Oh but you will, nobody has ever been able to resist me. Michelle, time to up the ante I think; be a good girl and take out his cock." Gisselle could fully understand Michelle's excitement at this instruction. The strict control of the male population had meant that the vast majority of women had never even seen a man's penis, let alone touched one. There was plenty of porn available, of course, but that was never going to be enough to satisfy teenage desires.

Michelle freed Michael's six-inch cock from his boxer shorts and and began stroking it softly, "Just give up and I'll wrap my tight pussy around your dick." Michelle said in an even tone despite the throbbing ache in her loins. Up until this point Michael had been in control of his sexual desires and had put the stiffening of his cock down to the effects of the gas. Now, however, his arousal had reached a new stage as he started thinking about what he wanted to do to her. He imagined that the roles were reversed and she was tied up as he penetrated her sopping wet pussy. This was not a good sign; his training told him to separate his body from his mind so that, whilst he may be visibly erect, his thoughts would remain entirely his own. He recognised the probelm and resisted with renewed vigour; closing his eyes to mentally remove himself from the situation.

A few minutes had passed without Michael saying a word and he was succeeding in pushing the sexual thoughts out of his mind. Michelle, meanwhile, had returned to her gentle grinding but this time her panties were rubbing against Michael's bare cock. The silk was saturated with a copious amount of his pre-cum, mingled with Michelle's sweet nectar. A stream of filth was eminating from her mouth: "I'm gonna make you cum so hard you won't be able to stand up!", "I wanna taste your jizz!" and "Once I've fucked you with my pussy, your dick's going up my arse!" were some of Michael's personal favourites.

Michael still had his eyes closed as he felt a change in the sensation coming from below. He looked down to see that Michelle had removed her silken thong and she was now using his cock to stimulate her clit. It felt incredible to have this gorgeous young girl's warm pussy against his cock. Her juices had almost basted his entire shaft as the filthy thoughts he was having earlier forced their way back into his mind.

"I bet you're wondering how this inexperienced, though admittedly sexy, teenager has got you so aroused?" said Gisselle, as though she was reading his thoughts. "I'm afraid that you haven't given the gas enough credit. The first dose was a tester to see how strong your defenses were and, I have to say, you have been very well trained." Michelle, meanwhile, had stopped talking but was moaning heavily as she felt an orgasm building inside her.

Gisselle continued "It became clear that the gas wasn't going to be enough by itself but its effects are multiplied when the recipient is already horny. Thankfully I knew just the girl for the job..." Gisselle gestured towards Michelle "...time for phase three, I think".

"Not yet, please Gisselle I'm about to cum!" exclaimed Michelle.

"We had a deal and you'll have him soon enough. Now step aside, we need a professional for this part of the interrogation." replied Gisselle coldly 'these rebel sluts have no control over their desires' she thought.

Michelle reluctantly stood up and slowly moved away from the bed. She was now as horny as they were trying to make their captive Lev-1! Navenka appeared at the foot of the bed and crawled towards michael, only stopping once her mouth was inches from his cock.

"Here's how this is going to work Michael," said Gisselle "Navenka will be sucking your dick as I ask you some questions. If I think you're lying or you refuse to answer a question, she'll stop."

Navenka moved her mouth over Michael's engorged member and started to flick the end with her tounge, shooting waves of pleasure through his body. She started to massage his balls with her other hand and then took him fully in her mouth. As she did so, Michael let out an invouluntary gasp of delight. "Y...you're still not getting anything out of me." Replied Michael, though his intensely erect penis and aching balls were betraying his confidence.

"I think I'll start with an easy question; please confirm your full name." Gisselle asked.

"Mich...Michael Stephen Tyson." he responded, reasoning that it wouldn't do any harm as they alreay had access to his entire background. It was a sign, however, that his mental barriers were breaking down. Navenka took Michael's cock fully into her mouth until she gagged.

"Second question; what is you're date of birth?"

"June twenty-second, twenty-twenty-six." came the swift reply. Navenka slipped a soft latex cock-ring over the top of Michael's penis and turned a dial she was holding. It immediately sprang to life and began to vibrate, coaxing a dribble of pre-cum out of his dick.

"Third question; where were you born?"

"Leicester!" Michael screamed as he felt a climax building. He reasoned that if he could just reach orgasm, his tormentors would have lost their hold over him.

Navenka inserted a finger into his anus and skillfully started to massage his prostate. She knew she had to be careful as no man could take this for long. Michael was right where they wanted him at the moment; on the verge of orgasm and probably thinking that if he could just cum the interrogation would be over. 'It's never going to happen' Navenka thought; 'I'm in complete control'.

"You're doing very well Michael, now tell me about tonight's little adventure. What have the rebels been planning?" Gisselle spoke in a soft, almost condescending tone.

"No...no, I can't tell...you...that." he said, breathing heavily. The cock ring immediately ceased its rythmic vibrations and Navenka moved away from him, licking her lips as she did so.

"Tut-tut Michael, I thought we were making real progress. Now you've forced me to move this on to the final stage." Gisselle knew he wouldn't be able to resist what she had planned for him. He'd already strated answering questions and he would be hers very soon. The idea made her her horny enough to uncross her legs and part them slightly. "I'm afriad I need to make you go to sleep now, while we get everything prepared".

"You're not going to make me talk, my loyalty is to the resistance." said Michael, though he was starting to doubt whether he could hold out for much longer. Gisselle ignored his comment and instead loaded an unfamiliar vial into the canister and turned the valve. A sickly-sweet gas penetrated Michael's nose and made him feel immediately drowsey.

"That's it my sweet, go to sleep and have wonderful erotic dreams." Gisselle purred softly. Michael was aware of this type of gas. It put the subject into a deep sleep but simultaneously stimulated the pleasure-centres in the brain so that sexually-charged dreams filled the recipiant's mind. It was the last thought he had before blacking-out.

Michael awoke some time later with a wide, beaming smile on his face but he was unable to remember anything other than fleeting images from his filthy dreams. The most abiding memory was of Michelle being forced down onto her knees as he pumped her mouth with his 10-inch cock. 'Too bad that part was just a dream as well', he thought.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Administration

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds