• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Little Secret

My Little Secret

You're sat there on the couch next to my baby father, but it's not him I'm staring at it's you. I can't keep my eyes off of you. You're so sexy and irresistible. I feel so hot just looking at your eyes, as I imagine all the nasty things I'd like you to do to me. I try to divert my attention back to the TV screen but it doesn't last long because in my mind I am on my knees with your rock hard cock in my mouth. I shiver as a wave of lust washes over me.

If my boyfriend knew what I was thinking, he would grab a knife and kill us both. I don't care though. The danger thrills me and I am getting wetter and wetter. I can't take it anymore. It's all I can do to prevent myself from whipping your cock out right there in front of my boyfriend. I need you to use me. I need you to fuck me. I slyly text you and tell you what I want.

A few seconds later, you leave the room and reply that it is too dangerous. You say it's too risky and that you don't think it's a good idea. I don't care. I am in a frenzy of desire and have to have my way. I tell my boyfriend that I am going to the shops. He nods and mumbles something about getting him some beer. He's so engrossed in what he's watching that he barely notices me leave.

I meet you in the hall and kiss you. At first you resist but quickly respond passionately. I whisper in your ear "Meet me in the Supermarket car park in 10 minutes." Again you say you can't but I can feel your cock straining against your trousers and I know you won't be able to resist.

Still as the minutes tick by, I begin to doubt whether you will show or not. I can't help but feel disappointed; knowing that I will have to pretend my boyfriend's dick is yours again tonight.

Just as I am about to give in and go do some shopping, you pull up in your flashy sports car. I feel that excitement hit me again like an electric shock. You wind down your window and growl "Get in. You're going to get us both killed."

I smile a devious grin and reply "Oh it'll be worth it, don't you worry." You return my smile and my heart starts doing back flips.

You still seem a little reluctant as I begin kissing your neck, but as I sit on your lap, I can feel you getting harder and harder. I love hard cocks and I love knowing it's me they're getting hard over. I kiss you some more and rub myself against your dick. It feels so good having it pushed against me. I run my hands down your neck to your chest and finally down to your big, black cock. I finally let it loose from your trousers and feel it all hot and throbbing in my hands. I gently stroke it, as I kiss down your neck and body, until I am face to face with what I have craved for so long.

I look up at you and smile as a thought flashes through my mind. Goodness knows who could be walking by and watching us, as it's not that late. I realise that I don't care though. In fact, the idea of being caught thrills me even more and as you smile back, I know that I have your permission to proceed.

I come up to kiss and bite your lips, before I begin gently kissing the head of your big, hard cock. I know you want me to suck it but I tease you first. I run my tongue over its big, throbbing head and lick it up and down, before taking your balls in my mouth and sucking. You groan with a frustrated pleasure. I know you're loving it, but I know you want me to stop teasing and start sucking. I tease you a little more, nibbling and licking, before I take you in my mouth and begin to suck.

As I suck, I begin to rub your meaty shaft up and down. I love a big dick. They are so much better to suck on than average sized cocks. You groan some more and tell me "Yeah baby." I get horny thinking about how much you're enjoying my mouth on your cock and the giant load of spunk building up in your balls. It all excites me so much that I begin fingering myself and moaning along with you. I can feel the hot rush of orgasm building in my pussy. I badly want you to finish me off so I grab your hand and push it down toward my clit, which you tickle and tease. You begin fingering me, getting faster and faster as I suck your cock harder and harder. The pulse of pleasure begins to burn white hot in my pulsation clit. Completely lost in the moment now, I take as much of your cock into my mouth as possible and bob my head up and down. "Oh God I'm cumming," you groan, so I grab your balls and suck deeper and harder. I want your cum so bad. I love it. You explode in my mouth like a volcano as a flood of orgasm rushes through my body and I cum hard all over your fingers.

I ride the wave of ecstasy while you pump spurt after spurt of your hot seed into my mouth. Eventually the tide of pleasure begins to abate and I spit out your thick, white cum. You smile and giggle at the sheer amount you've produced. I'm not finished yet though. I'm still horny and I want that big, fat cock where it belongs in my tight, little pussy. Nothing else will satisfy me. I keep rubbing your cock to keep it hard, as I look you deep in the eyes and say "Don't you dare go soft on me. I am fucking this cock and nothing is going to stop me."

I rub your big black cock vigorously as I continue kissing and sucking on it. You quickly begin to stiffen again and it isn't long before you are like a pulsing iron bar between my hands. I continue kissing you as I recline your seat all the way back and straddle you. You get my tits out and rub my erect nipples, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. You take my left breast into your mouth and suck, gently running your tongue around my nipple. It feels delicious in your mouth as I stroke your big black cock up and down my pussy lips, teasing it in the same way you're teasing me. I slip the head of your cock inside me and gently bounce upon it teasing you some more. I know you want to fill me up and I badly want you fully inside me, but I'm going to tease you a little longer.

"Do you want me baby?" I whisper.

"Yeah I want you," you respond.

I slip your cock a little further into my wet pussy and ask "How much do you want me?"

"I want you badly," you moan and grab my arse, pulling me fully onto your cock.

You feel so huge inside me and I can't stop myself cuming again. The world goes momentarily white as I go giddy with pleasure. I groan loudly and pant like an animal but I am still not satisfied . My lust for you still needs to be quenched. I bite your neck and begin slowly rocking back and forth on your cock, every thrust of my hips brings me closer to another Earth shattering orgasm. I begin thrusting faster, picking up the pace, impaling myself harder and harder on your big black pole. You begin groaning and spank my arse demanding "Faster baby. Faster."

I oblige with animalistic urge as you spank me again. My body is on fire as we both rush towards a mighty climax.

"Don't stop baby! Don't stop! I'm going to cum inside you," you groan.

"I fucking want your cum inside me," I moan and thrust harder and harder.

You start sucking on my nipple as I ride you as fast as I can. The thought of your cock spurting inside of me tips me over the edge and I climax in the most intense way. The world goes white again and I drown in a wave of pure pleasure and release. As I cum hard all over your cock, you beg me to carry on and then there it is. "Uhhh Ooooo baby I'm gonna cum" you grunt. As you begin emptying your second load inside of me, I pull your cock out and jerk the rest of your spunk all over my tits just like you like. I am amazed at how much you produce as I wank your dick dry and let it go soft in my hand.

Finally I am satisfied. Or am I? My body is still throbbing with a slightly sore pleasure and I am exhausted, but I suddenly find myself excited by the thought of fucking you again. Maybe I'm insatiable. Maybe I'm a nymphomaniac. Who cares? I just like to fuck. I'll keep you on the side as my little secret.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Little Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds