• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melissa And Daddy Ch. 04

Melissa And Daddy Ch. 04

Melissa squeezed the base of Eric's towering penis. She gazed lustfully at the engorged mushroom shaped head and licked the rubber sheathed shaft. He moaned.

"God Daddy. Your cock is...like...steel. Mmm."

"It's...entirely...all your fault." Eric sighed, looking as the wet lips closing around the tip. His cock was like steel and he hadn't been this hard in quite awhile. The fact his luscious daughter was doing this only added to the eroticism.

Melissa stroked the 7-1/2 inch length, and then clambered up over her father's outstretched legs. Her eyes burned with passion. She kissed Eric hungrily. Their tongues dueled, tasting each others saliva. His fingers sifted through Melissa's soft hair and roamed over her smooth back. She breathlessly broke the kiss.

"Oh Daddy. I love you so much. I need you." Her fingers reached behind and guided the head of his cock between gooey wet folds. Eagerly, her nether mouth enveloped the top of Eric's erection. Inner cuntal lips easily slid and adjusted to the massive girth. Melissa's hips slowly rose and fell, swallowing her father's enormous prick.

"Ngh...ngh...ngh! Daddy...oh fuck..." She gasped. Eric ogled her swaying breasts and turgid nipples. She licked her lips. Listening to her moans of passion, it felt so unbelievably good to have his sweet daughter fully impaled on his manhood. He palmed ample hips, urging more movement.

"Now...n-now...I...ngh...ngh...know...ngh..." she stammered.

"Mmm...know what baby?"

"Now I know why...ngh...ngh...why Mom always...m-made so much...n-noise...when you guys fucked. Ngh!" Melissa gasped while riding the huge, delicious prick. "Daddy! Ohh...mmm...you're so big. It's so...mmm...so thick...so..."

"Oh you bad girl..." Eric teased, gripping her hips tighter, "Did you listen to us?"

"Mmm. Did b-better than...that. I'm so wet, I love this. I...peeked in...a couple of times. Oh Daddy...fuck me hard." Eric thrust upwards, stabbing into his daughter's sweet tunnel. He imagined Melissa peering through the partly opened bedroom door watching he and Patricia fuck. His wife had been loud, no doubt.

Melissa began to fuck with urgency, engulfing his cock again and again. Her arms and back were sticky with sweat, a bead of perspiration dripped off her forehead. Melissa's fingers tightly gripped his shoulders and the scent of arousal was so evident. So sexual and beautiful.

"You work it baby. Yeah...like that."

"Mmm. Ngh. Daddy...so close...I'm so..." She gasped, knees swishing against the soft sheets, lost in a world of pleasure. Eric reached to cup the undersides of her heaving breasts and fingered Melissa's erect nipples.

"Going to cum for Daddy? Going to cum all over Daddy's big cock...deep inside you?" Eric whispered, pinching the buds harder. Her cunt muscles fluttered as she climaxed.

"D-D-D-Dadd-Y-Y-Y-Y-eeeeeeeeeeeee!" Melissa's head leaned back and she rode his cock like a bronco. Her high pitched screams echoed throughout the room.

"Ahhhhh-hhhhh! Nnn-nnn-nnn-nnn...!" She cried deliriously, crushing their pubic hairs, matting them together.

"Fuck...ohh...fuck...Dad-dy! Yessssss!" Eric roughly palmed and playfully slapped his daughter's fleshy derriere. A trickle of warm pee anointed Eric's ball sack. He watched Melissa, the picture of pure ecstasy. Precious and his...all his.

She continued to slam her hips downward against the marble like shaft, trembling as another wave of pleasure consumed her delectable body. Melissa shuddered in pure delight.

"Oh. Oh. Ohh...I-I...mmmph!"

"Melissa...my beautiful girl. Let it all go." She gulped in huge breaths of air and leg muscles soon began to loosen.

"You...you are the...best Daddy." Carefully he nudged his exhausted daughter sideways and onto her back. Still lodged inside her quim, Eric's hardon slithered between Melissa's juicy petals, plunging deep inside.

"I love you...so much baby..." Eric gasped while cumming in huge bursts, his balls slapping against Melissa's tender ass cheeks.

"Arrr...arrr! Ohh!" He fucked in short, staccato bursts. His daughter's half-closed, lusty eyes urging on his satisfaction. Eric growled loudly, muscles tightening with pleasure.

"Yes. Oh yes. Fuck me Daddy. Want you so..." Melissa purred, instilling her lover with a youthful passion. Her nails raked his glistening back and tight derriere.

Eric collapsed atop his beautiful daughter, gasping for breath and rolled to the side. The duo was spent. He leisurely kissed Melissa's shoulder, tasting the salty skin.

"Mmm. I love you so. Love my baby so much..." He muttered. Spooned together, they fell asleep.

Sunlight filtered in through white gauzy curtains and Eric arose, the red digits announcing 7:30. After a much needed piss, he covered the sleeping beauty with the sheet.

"Mmph..." Melissa moaned groggily. Eric smiled and went to make coffee and start the day. She'd probably sleep until noon he thought. Might as well check e-mails and such.

~2 weeks later~

Eric opened his eyes. He had slept happily and refreshed and stretched his manly body over the king sized bed. Melissa slept on her side, her hair a lovely mess. He slowly palmed his daughter's fleshy ass, tickling along the crack causing her to tremble in her sleep.

He felt young. Exuberant. Like a newlywed which was startling. Melissa had revived his sex life in a vivid and exciting way. They had made love in many positions and often. His daughter seemed insatiable. Lying there, he recounted that Melissa had only slept in her bed a couple of nights. His cock began to harden painfully but pleasingly. How many times did he cum last night? Twice? Melissa had that multi-orgasmic talent. Just like her mother.

Eric hungrily ate breakfast, lingered over the newspaper and enjoyed a morning swim. Melissa finally made a naked appearance while Eric was perusing the mail. There were two envelopes from her college.

"Morning Daddy. I smell coffee. Mmm." She poured a mug and lightly kissed his lips. Eric could smell their sex scent and playfully smacked her rear.

"Oww. What's that for?"

"Because I love you."

"Oh. Okay." She smiled and picked up her mail, "Two for me? Oh wow. I haven't even thought about papers or professors or anything. This has been the best break ever. Thank you Daddy." Melissa tore into the envelopes while sipping the morning coffee.

"Hey baby. What do you say we talk a walk afterward? Down by the duck pond. I know that sounds corny but you used to love going down there."

"Yeah sure Daddy. Going to grab a quick shower first though. Mmm...join me?" She teased.

"Another time baby. I promise."

Eric tidied up the kitchen. He stood naked in his bedroom listening to the hissing water in Melissa's bathroom. Standing in the doorway he ogled his beautiful daughter lathered and soapy. He fondled his growing penis lewdly. She was his...all his...anytime and anywhere he wanted. He sighed happily and turned back to dress. Later baby, later. Eric devilishly planned how he would tease his girl that night. Love her body and soul. Slowly, making her beg for release.

The day was not very warm. Father and daughter leisurely walked along the wide, tree-lined sidewalk as they had done so many times.

"I really miss Mom." Melissa said.

"Me too baby. But we have to let her go. We have our own lives. Careers, whatever. I've always wanted nothing but happiness for you."

"I know. I love you very much Daddy. You make me happy. Especially now. You know..." And of course he did know what she was referring to.

They passed a short brick wall and gorgeously landscaped yard. Eric caught sight of the blonde woman meticulously tending and watering the rows of flowers.

"Hello Cheryl." Eric said across the short distance, clearing his throat. Melissa curiously looked at him.

"Eric? Oh hi. I didn't see you!" She put the hose down and crossed the path to greet them.

"Well, well. It's been awhile. How are you and...who is this if I may so rudely inquire?" The short blonde woman gave Melissa an appraising look.

"Cheryl, this is my daughter Melissa. Home and taking a break from law school. Melissa, this is my friend Cheryl." The blonde moved closer and pecked her cheek affectionately.

"Not...not your little girl is it? Oh my! Melissa! Oh but it's been so long. My, my you're all grown up! Oh heavens, I'm so sorry. I do carry on and don't mean to...oh hell you know what I mean. Wow, it's so good to see you. Both of you."

"How have you been dear?" Eric leaned over to lightly kiss Cheryl's mouth. Melissa smiled at her Daddy's awkward motion. She guessed they were more than friends but really didn't have a clue. Just a female intuition.

"Oh not much. Work keeps me busy. The yard...blah blah blah." She chuckled, "And you?" The two chatted for a few minutes, including Melissa in some of the conversation and soon they were headed for the original destination.

The pond had weeping willows surrounding the edge. Crisp wooden benches were placed along the manicured green grass. They sat peacefully, enjoying the serenity and quiet reliving a father and daughter moment.

"So Daddy. Tell me more about Cheryl."

"You probably don't remember her much growing up. Your Mom and I knew Cheryl and her husband. She and I both went to the same support group for grieving widowers. Cheryl lost her husband to cancer. There's not a lot to tell. We did go out on a date once. Dinner and all. She's a really nice person."

"Oh okay. Did you guys ever have sex? I mean, she's an attractive woman and all..." Melissa smirked.

"Umm. Nope. You're right though she is attractive and available and...oh stop it you little..." Eric laughed and tickled his daughter like in the old days. Melissa squealed in delight.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Aww. That's sweet Lissa. We'll have vacation and..."

"No. That's not what I mean. I hate the thought of leaving you alone again. And missing our times together. It's just not the sex...although...you are absolutely great..."

"Lissa, sweet Lissa. Making love with you has been...is fantastic. But you have a life. A career. You'll find the right man, someone your age and...maybe your Dad will also find someone."

"Someone like Cheryl?"

"Oh I don't know...she's nice and all..." Eric sensed a tinge of jealousy in Melissa's voice. Better to change the subject.

After dinner that night, Eric took a short swim and surfed through the TV channels in his bedroom. Old movies, stupid sitcoms, mildly entertaining sports...

"Hi Daddy." Melissa said standing at the doorway. His lovely daughter wore a short yellow tee shirt and nothing else. Erect, dark nipples poked against the fabric. Eric shut off the box. She sauntered over and lay down next to him. Melissa's nails lightly raked his thigh and inched upwards.

Eric sighed as her fingers touched and began to fondle his heavy ball sack. Soft fingers moved to trace the front of Eric's penis. Melissa kissed a nipple and grasped his hardening cock, feeling it grow in her small hand.

"God baby. You get me going...so fast. I love that."

Her teeth nipped at his bud. Melissa's tongue laved down across his torso, licking the tip of Eric's mushroom shaped head. He groaned as her wet mouth engulfed part of his straining cock. Wet kisses slithered across the throbbing blue vein.

"Ohh! Don't stop...ever..."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes...you know I do."

"More than anyone?"

"Yes. You're the love of my life..."

"Daddy. I want your cum inside me. I want to feel it, feel your juices inside me. No rubbers." Her hand had Eric's cock at full attention.

Hoo-boy. How do I explain this? My daughter. My beautiful daughter that I love so.

~To Be Continued~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melissa And Daddy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds