• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cock for Penny

Cock for Penny

So, I had moved in with my girlfriend a few months ago. Things were going well and we were in sexual bliss. Fucking each other two or three times a day.

Linda was widowed and had an eighteen year old daughter, Penny. Penny was lesbian and her girlfriend was often at the house.

Linda was 35, in prime shame with firm 34B breasts and an ass to die for. She had an amazing ability to make me cum with her mouth. Her blow jobs were the best I ever had.

On this morning Linda had woken me with my cock in her mouth. She teased me, sucking in the head and playing with my balls. But she was nasty. She didn't let me cum. She had to go off to work and I had the day off. After sleeping another hour I woke feeling very horny.

I was still nude in bed and decided to get rid of some tension. I put a porn on and rolled the blankets down. I didn't think anyone was home so the volume was not too soft.

My cock was hard from the scenes of a guy slamming his cock into a wet cunt.

I was stroking slowly enjoying the sensation. The bedroom door was slightly ajar.

I was engrossed in the movie and stroking my cock that I never heard the door opening.

I continued stroking my 8" cock feeling my balls starting to contract when I heard a moan from the door.

There stood Penny, in a satin night gown, hanging open with her naked body visible. Her one hand was stroking her clit and the other tweaking a nipple.

I didn't know what to do and started pulling up the blankets when she told me to stop. I put my hands over my erection slightly embarrassed. She came closer and asked if she could watch.

I didn't know what to do, but as I was so horny I said sure. She came closer, dropping the gown to the floor as she reached the bed. She was beautiful. Perfect C cup and her pussy was shaved bare. She sat down and told me to continue.

I was slightly uncomfortable but decided what the hell. The porn was still going strong on the tv so I started watching again and took my cock into my hand and started stroking up and down very slowly.

I took a glance or two at Penny and saw that she was alternating between watching the movie and watching me stroking my cock. She had opened her legs slightly and was lightly stroking her clit.

I started stroking a little faster, getting turned on by the movie and my girlfriends naked daughter playing with herself next to me.

Then she looked at me and asked if she could touch it. I looked at her and asked her why, cause I knew she was lesbian. She said it looks so nice and had never touched a cock before.

I took my hand away and told her to go ahead. She moved a little closer and carefully put her soft hand around my cock. Her hand felt so soft against my member. She rubbed her thumb over my head causing me to jerk, which made her laugh. Then she started stroking me. I told her it felt so good.

I started stroking her back with my hand while she got busy with my cock. I ran my hand along her side feeling the curve of her breast. Now I just wanted to fuck this incredible 18 year old, daughter or not.

Then she leant forward and licked my tip with her tongue tasting my precum. She looked at me and said it tasted good. Then she put my cock in her mouth and started sucking me off. It was heaven.

I moved my hand around and cupped her breast, then ran my hand over her hard nipple. Wow, perfect. She slid my cock almost all the way down and cupped my balls with her hand. This went on for about 5 minutes and I was ready to shoot my load. Then, suddenly she pulled off me.

She looked at me and asked me to lick her wet pussy. I just smiled at her. She straddled me and dropped her dripping pussy on my mouth. I was in heaven. She tasted so good. Her clit was engorged and her cunt lips puffy. I wanted my cock in her pussy.

She was moaning loudly telling me how good my tongue felt. Then I had a strange feeling. There was a mouth over my cock!! I looked up and knew it couldn't be Penny.

Penny saw me watching her and looked around and said: "Mom, he feels good with you sucking his big cock!". I was dumbstruck.

I moved off her pussy and spoke to Linda. I asked her what the hells going on. She just said surprise. The two of them had planned this. Now I didn't feel so guilty anymore eating out Linda's daughters pussy. I dive straight back in while Linda sucked my cock.

After a couple of minutes Penny got off me, turned her back to me and asked her mom to insert my cock into her pussy. Linda took my cock in her hand, rubbed it against Penny's pussy lips and slowly inserted it into her.

Just the tip had entered her then Penny Slide down my cock filling her up. She was very tight and I loved it. I didn't break her hymen so she must had dildos up her cunt before. She moaning as I filled her saying to her mom "Mom, he's fucking my virgin pussy. It's good.".

Then I felt Linda's tongue on my balls. She was between our legs watching me fuck her daughter. She lickeLd up my shaft till she got to Penny's clit and started eating out her daughter. She played with my balls as she did this.

Penny told her mom it was wonderful being fucked by her boyfriend and eaten by her. I was getting close so started humping Penny faster. I could feel Penny's pussy contract around my cock and knew she was also close. My balls contracted and I moaned as I emptied my load into Penny. She came the moment she felt my juices splashing inside her.

As we collapsed on the bed Linda came up to me and kissed me. As we were kissing I felt Penny move and when I looked up she was between her mothers legs licking at her shaven pussy.

But that is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cock for Penny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds