• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taxi Driver Rides Thai Girlfriend

Taxi Driver Rides Thai Girlfriend

Part 4 of the true erotic journals of an English Teacher in Thailand, living the dream here. Sorry, if you don't like cuckold stories, you may wish to avoid this one.

*

As I entered the bedroom, I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at the wonderful sight of my girlfriend, Noi, dressed in the sluttiest outfit ever. Now Noi is a stunning Thai girl in her own rights. At five foot one inch, with soft silky brown hair, a slim sexy and petite body with girlish hips, she is a one of those delicious Thai creatures created for the specific purpose of providing a man with the pleasure he needs. Furthermore, her sweet thick red lips look just adorable when sucking cock (photo available on request). I tell you, Noi was made to mate. She loves getting cock inside her soft beautiful pussy. Noi had been studying English in my class at university in Thailand when we hit it off and started dating. I knew from the start that I was indeed one lucky son of a bitch to find such a sexy little girl, but that she was going to need lots of cock to satisfy her needs.... She has the narrowest and tightest pussy ever and fucking her gave me extreme sensations.

Most Thai girls have beautiful bodies built for sex and if they could speak English and tell you, they would like nothing more to get a Westerners sausage stuffed into their tight little pussies. I mean, their pussies are made to give you pleasure man! Thai girls will do anything for us Westerners. Now those gorgeous Thai University students in their sexy uniforms and short black mini-skirts are instant turn-ons for us older gents. They look so innocent, but when you get these gorgeous creatures into the bedroom and serve them a big white cock, they really get dirty and enjoy fucking just as much as any slutty Thai street whore. Noi had been with other men before me of course and why not? She is very sexy and loves to fuck. For me, this just added to her attraction. When Noi had started calling me Sausage King (after the local shop in Chiang Mai) the demand for English Breakfast Sausage increased dramatically - that is why I spent as many 'contact hours' having sex as teaching those cock-loving Thai cuties. Sometimes, I was even paid for private lessons to boot.

Today, Noi was wearing her ultra-short black mini-skirt, high heels and a black open-backed halter-top that barely concealed her small naked breasts beneath. She had just repaired the mini-skirt. It fit her like a glove again. It had been torn by yours truly last week along the seam, right up to the waist. That was when we had had sex in the toilets at the university. She had flashed her legs and her bare bits below as she lifted her leg and climbed onto the back of my black Honda PCX scooter. As we sped off down the road, I reached behind and I sent a quick groping hand up her skirt. I fondled her barely concealed Thai snatch pasted on the seat of my bike, feeling the humid and wiry patch between her legs.

"Not here, Teelak. We are still on the campus," she protested.

Meaning it was okay to send a finger into her little pussy when we reached the open road. I smiled. I was really enjoying life in this pussy paradise called Thailand.

I had bought Noi this delightful black mini-skirt near Marlin Plaza in Chiang Mai at the North gate of Chiang Mai University. You know that place where they have 60,000 young hot female Thai students just dying for a Western man. Anyway, Noi, well she looks just shit hot in it (can send the photos on request). I told her to wear it with her butterfly crotch-less thongs to school. It is much shorter and sexier than the black skirt she usually wears to university. As was only to be expected, she attracted the attention of both the professors as well as a couple of the young Thai bucks in the class. She seemed quite flushed when she caught up with me in the afternoon break. She was certainly unusually shy and coy, but her face was flushed and glowing. I asked her how the new skirt had gone down.

"I think it is too short. The Professor told me he can see everything, even though I tried to keep my legs crossed and closed most of the time. And Toon, well he kissed me and fondled me, then he asked me to follow him into the men's toilets," she confessed, her face red.

I swallowed and felt my erection go hard. I had guessed deep down that Noi would be a cock magnet dressed like that and all the male attention she was attracting made me terribly aroused. The thought of those other men wanting my girl always made me so hard and proud, as well as jealous. As for Toon, he was very athletic and handsome for a young Thai and he had gone through a few of the girls in his class already. Why, we had even shared one! The majority of his classmates are hot girls and jaw dropping Ladyboys and they want nothing better than to jump in bed with him and let this strapping young buck fuck their brains out. I had not realised that my Noi might be attracted to him too.

"And?" I managed.

She glanced around, and seeing no one was looking, she quickly flashed up her skirt. She held it just long enough to give me a glimpse of the sperm stained thong sunk between her shinny pussy lips.

She pasted her sexy slender Thai body up against me and, nibbling naughtily away at my ear, whispered:

"He was very strong, darling, and so vigorous. I mean, he made me cum FOUR times... His big dick felt so good inside my little Thai pussy. It was so nice to feel a Thai cock in my pussy for a change. I hope you don't mind, do you? You're always telling me to imagine another cock in my pussy and how much you would like me to fuck other men."

I felt between her legs. She was soaked. She let me touch her as she stared into my eyes, giving me that a sinful wicked smile.

Now, as I looked at Noi, I realised that she was wearing make-up, so I knew something was up. She had put on foundation, heavy eyeliner and thick red-lipstick as well as perfume. I felt my cock stirring.

"What's the occasion?" I asked, reaching out for her.

She briefly returned my kiss and wiggled out of my groping embrace. I was hungry and a man has got to eat when a man has got to eat.

"I'm expecting," she replied, her lips curled in a wry little smile.

"What? Who?" I blurted out suspiciously.

"You know, Poom, the taxi driver from yesterday? He just called to say he was coming over," she responded.

Her face was flushed. I knew she was horny. I felt anger and extreme arousal. How could I have forgotten? We had caught a taxi home the previous morning after mechanical problems with the bike. When I slid into the back seat, pulling my Thai cutie in behind with me, I had started in concern and alarm. The driver was a big Thai strongman with bulging muscles everywhere. I knew that either he was consuming too much red meat, or working out at the gym every spare second of the day between rides. The shaved head, the lack of a visible neck and those gang tattoos did nothing to reassure me either. I went to get out of the car but before I could reach for the door handle, he lurched away and plunged into the traffic.

"Where to?" He asked in Thai.

Noi gave him our address and he grunted something that sounded like 200 baht. This was a right rip off but the glare he gave when I protested quickly convinced me that 200 baht was cheap to make it home alive. Ignoring me, he began speaking to Noi in Thai. I quickly lost the gist, but Noi seemed very interested in what he was saying. After ten minutes of this, I was getting quite frustrated, especially when Noi began laughing at his private jokes. He reached into the glove compartment and produced a business card. Noi give him hers in exchange.

"What was all that about?" I asked.

"He said that he can do us a special deal on some places to visit," she replied quickly, then continued flirting with the driver.

I was upset but I said nothing. It was a long twenty-five minute drive home and Noi ignored me all the way, totally engrossed and fascinated by the big chap. When finally we were alone, I asked:

"So, what was all that about?"

"Well, Poom said..."

"Poom?" I interrupted.

"Yes, the taxi driver," she said. "Um, he was saying that he thought I was very pretty and sexy."

"Well, you are," I agreed.

"He said he would like to do boom-boom with me sometime. What do you think, Teelak? Would that be okay? I mean, he is very strong and quite handsome," she gave me an innocent sideways look.

I swallowed hard, a pang of jealousy, anger and pride swelling up inside me. My cock was rock hard though at the lewd suggestion. Noi, the little fox, had not missed a thing. She knew me too well. She reached out and coyly caressed my cock through my pants, giving me a sluttish knowing smile.

"I think Dick likes the idea," she insisted,

staring at my crotch.

I pulled her up against me and kissed her hard.

We had great sex there and then. Noi even came three times, one more than usual. As for me, I came like a horse. That is how I ended up in the bedroom sitting on the bed with Noi all dressed up like a bargirl waiting for Poom to arrive.

We had just bought a new bed too, I thought. We had broken the last one with too much sex. It was a problem I would never have experienced back home in the UK. I mean, there I was lucky to get it once a week whereas here, if I didn't have it at least twice a day something was definitely wrong.

"Is it okay if I watch?" I asked.

She pouted and looked displeased, but she said:

"I don't know. Are you sure you can handle it, Teelak? I mean watching him put his thick long cock in my small pussy and fuck me hard and rough? Can you watch that, seeing him make me happy and then leave us alone?"

I went white but nodded.

"Okay, but you mustn't interfere. Promise, even when he makes me climax and scream, alright?" she said, unconvinced.

I reluctantly agreed. After all, I did want to see her squirm under him, moaning and groaning as he fucked her pretty little pussy.

"Can I kiss you at least while he fucks you?" I asked.

She thought about this request for a moment, hesitated then agreed.

When the Taxi driver showed up, I just showed him in and he looked at me surprised a moment, but then he followed me quietly into the bedroom where my Noi was waiting. She smiled at him. Her face was flushed and she looked so hot and horny that I wanted to take her right there and then. When she lay back on the bed, I could clearly see her sweet brown pussy under her skirt

"Your girlfriend's hot. I want to fuck her cute brains out right in front of you," he declared proudly. He had obviously been practicing his English.

I felt angry, humiliated, but tremendously horny.

Noi said something to him in Thai and Poom pulled down his pants to reveal a big boner, longer than mine but thinner. I would never have guessed you could find anything except the stunted members one usually was accustomed to getting over here. I have an eight incher so I was guessing his must be a nine inch. As he released his big cock, it began to sway teasingly in front of my wife's face, beckoning for a kiss from her thick sensual lips. I felt alarmed. My God, Noi was so tiny. How could she handle that monster dong drilling into her?

She smiled at him as he stood by the bed and then she reached out to take hold of his dick. He grinned with contentment as her lips came into contact with his long pleasure stick. I saw him grab her by her long brown hair and push her head onto his hard dick. As her tongue licked over and around his cock, he thrust his hips back and forth, pushing the cock deeper into her mouth. His cock seemed to grow even harder as she licked and sucked it. I realised that I was getting harder by the second watching Poom face fucking my lovely little Noi.

Now as I have said before, my girl is a great cocksucker. As I watched Noi please her new lover, she began to deep throat him like a true hooker. She sucked and licked her way up and down his love pole, swallowing the baby juice dribbling from his delicious cock. The messy girl had cum dripping from lips.

As Poom pulled back fully deployed and climbed onto the bed, Noi smiled maliciously, then pulled me towards her face and kissed me, pasting her mouth against mine. I could taste the bitter favour of his cock in her saliva. My cock was rock hard against her sexy little Thai body. I was kissing Noi's face and rubbing her breast, when I felt her legs being pushed further apart. I looked down to see Poom's face jutting between her legs, licking at her closely trimmed pussy. I knew how tasty and delicious her pussy was and I felt a pang of envy and jealousy. Noi looked so beautiful, especially when she shut her eyes and winced with pleasure. She reached down between her legs and pulled the guy's face further into her pussy as his tongue delved into her flesh.

After a few minutes of continuous licking, she said something to him in Thai. I only understood "inside of me." Poom grinned and reached for his cock. Noi bit her lower lip and parted her pussy lips with her middle and forefingers as he knelt and positioned himself between her legs. He needed no further encouragement. Grasping his cock by the stem, Poom rested the helmet up against her shinny parted vaginal lips and popped his tool inside my girlfriend. I watched fascinated and horrified as he entered her and buried his cock all the way inside. He disappeared completely within her in one single thrust. She bucked back, taking him all the way to the balls with every thrust. Her little legs wrapped around him as he began to fuck her pussy.

I moved away as he settled on top of my Noi. He reached down and lifted up her legs as he began to thrust hard at her wet sleeve. His cock went in as deep as possible, but her small tight pussy was not built for this calibre of weapon so he only managed to get three quarters in before reaching her stomach. She began to groan and squeal like a slut as his cock stretched her out. She was getting fucked right in front of me like never before and she was enjoying it immensely. She seemed to experience one orgasm after another as he pumped away at her loins. I could hear the sloppy sounds of his dick fucking her tight small pussy and breathe the smell the sex in the air. It was unbelievable, I thought with envy and desire. My skinny Thai whore of a wife was getting that cock stuffed into her sweet and sour Thai pussy and all I could think of was just reach out and kiss her lovingly. I took a step forward, but the big pitbull of a man gave me a nasty growl as I came nearer, so I backed off.

After he had banged her for as long as he could stand, he buried his cock as far as possible inside of her hot snatch. He must surely have hit her spine bone with his penis by the way she was jerking as he got off inside that tight little Thai pussy of hers. She groaned and gripped onto him hard, pulling him into her crotch as she too climaxed with an intensity that was beyond anything she had ever experienced before. As she held onto him desperately, he groaned, and came again, squirting even more love juice into her overloaded snatch. She sure had taken a huge quantity of his baby juice in her pussy: I saw his cum seeping onto the bed sheets from her overloaded sweet pussy as he pumped her full of his spunk. I knew that when later I would spread those lovely sexy legs of hers, I would find a lot of cum inside that messy creampie pussy of hers.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taxi Driver Rides Thai Girlfriend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds