• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • When The Past Comes Back To Bite You

When The Past Comes Back To Bite You

1234

By Likegoodwinecopyrighted July 2012

Here's another story for you, a bit longer than my usual. Enjoy! Thanks to Scalia for his patient editing.

Your votes and constructive comments are appreciated, as they will help me grow.

Chapter one
Pretty little thing

Some noises are really annoying when you are in bed desperately trying to catch a few hours of sleep before a big day at work. A faucet dripping is one of them. As hard as you try to shut it off, it always keeps dripping.

"Ploc!"

"Ploc!"

"Ploc! Ploc!"

Over and over and over it drops like a bomb exploding! I been after the building superintendent to fix it for the last month. But it keeps on dripping.

Another frustrating noise is your neighbour having a good time with her boyfriend. It's even worst when you are sexually on a dry spell and that her bed headboard hits your wall.

"Bump!"

"Oh yes! Oh yes!"

"Bump!"

"Ooooh yeees!"

"Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!"

"Aaaargh!"

"Bump!... Bump!... Bump!..."

Well at least they are done.

"Ploc!"

"Grrrr! Note to self: kill the superintendent."

Living in an apartment is a new thing for me. I am Mark Dupuis, 40-years old, newly divorced, and a new tenant in this apartment building. It is near the community college where I work as a teacher.

My wife, Sandy, left me six months ago. The divorce was finalized last month. I moved into this apartment not long after we sold our house, splitting the equity. We had been married for almost 15 years but we unfortunately fell out of love. It wasn't a traumatic divorce. There was no cheating by her or me. We just grew apart. With no kids - which might have been a reason for our estrangement - the divorce was almost easy.

But for now I was back to square one living in a building filled mostly with students. But as I said, it had a very convenient location, less than a 20-minute walk to the campus.

I had noticed my next-door neighbour, a cute little brunette in her late teens or early 20's. The way our apartments were made, my bedroom shares a wall with her bedroom. And the walls are not very thick or soundproofed.

One evening, I was in my living room when I heard somebody banging loudly on her door. Soon afterwards, I heard yelling from the apartment. I even heard something crashing and breaking on the floor, and the yelling grew louder.

I am not a former linebacker or anything like that. I am just a fit 40 years old man, almost 6 feet tall, trim but not an athlete. Nevertheless, I didn't want to have to listen to this argument all night long. Worst, I didn't want to be witness to someone beating another. So I gathered my courage, filled a cup with sugar – that's a Ninja trick – and went to knock on my neighbour's door.

As soon as I knocked on the door the yelling stopped. Soon, my young neighbour opened the door. At first, she wasn't sure who I was, but then I saw a look of recognition on her face.

"Hi! I am returning the cup of sugar I borrowed last week. May I come in?" I said, winking at her.

She caught my intention right away. Smart girl!

"Of course, come in!"

The guy was in the living room. He wasn't much to look at. About my size, with some bulging muscles that was gym-made. He was a good-looking kid. I soon felt better about my move. I was sure glad that I wasn't facing a 6'6" wannabe pro football player.

My intrusion wasn't to his liking, judging by the glare he gave me.

"I'm sorry, I see you have a visitor," I said.

"It's alright! He's just a friend that was about to leave. Care for the coffee I promised you?"

"Sure, I even brought my own sugar."

My neighbour turned toward her guest. "Well thanks for stopping by Brad! See you around the campus."

He was unsure about his next move. I could guess what he was thinking: "I don't want to leave, but now there is that other guy and I sure can't bully her now. If I try to stay, she will make it clear that she is throwing me out. That doesn't look good. Not cool at all! Maybe I should just leave. After all, I am a cool guy."

He was soon at the door.

"See you later Janice!"

So that was her name...

Janice didn't even bother to answer. She just locked the door.

"I'll wait a few minutes to make sure he's really gone then I'll go back to my place," I said.

Janice took my arm and pulled me toward the kitchen.

"Don't be foolish! I promised you a coffee and a coffee you'll have," she said with an impish smile. "By the way, thanks for helping me with that loser."

"A boyfriend?" I asked.

She giggled. "He wished! I went out with him a couple of times, and he thinks I am his girl. He didn't take it too well that I wasn't returning his calls. You arrived at the right moment, he was starting to scare me."

"Always here to help a damsel in distress."

We chatted for almost an hour over a cup of decaf.

Janice came from a small town about 100 miles from here. At 20, she was in her second year to obtain her Communication's degree. Her father passed away two years earlier. He was involved in a car accident that put him in a coma and left him a complete vegetable. As she told the story, tears were coming down her cheeks. After a few weeks, the doctors told the family that it was time to unplug the life support machines. They made a family decision, her younger brother and herself voting to pull the plug and their mother clinging to the faint hope that he might still come out of it.

I ended up on a chair next to her, holding her while she cried on my shoulder. We stayed like that for many minutes. While she was crying, I though about the fact that I could have had a baby girl like her if Sandy had been willing to start a family. I know I would have been a good father.

It was time to go. I kissed Janice on the forehead.

"Well, I will leave you now. Will you be alright?" I asked.

"Yes! And thanks a lot for helping me out... twice tonight. I am so embarrassed. You came to help me, and I end up crying like a baby because I miss my Dad so much," she replied with a forced sad smile.

"No big deal. Don't think about it. Just remember that I am only one door down the hall if you need me," I said while getting up and heading toward the door.

I was almost out when she asked: "Hey! I forgot to ask you your name."

"Mark."

She came closer to me, stretched a bit and gave me a light kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for everything Mark!"

"You're welcome!"

The next weekend I was spending a quiet evening at home reading a book. I was really in a dry spell as far as women were concerned. To be exact, I hadn't made love to a woman since the evening Sandy told me that she wanted a divorce. That was eight months ago. I wasn't ready to date yet.

Around midnight, I heard a soft rapping at my door. I opened the door, and there was Janice.

"Hi!" she said. "I hope I didn't... kind of... wake you up."

"No, not at all! I was just reading. Please come in."

As soon as I saw her walk, I knew she was drunk.

"How are you? Did you go out tonight? " I asked lamely, knowing full well that she was probably coming from a bar.

"Yeah! I went out. But I wasn't feeling like partying or whatever. I kept thinking about my Dad... since last week... when we talked."

What the F did I get myself into? Did I want to be her new 24-hour shrink that just happens to live next door? Oh well, she's a nice kid and I certainly can't turn her down.

I led her toward the living room. She threw herself on the couch. Now I had to think fast. What is the proper behaviour? I know. I will offer her a coffee. She surely needs it.

"What can I get you? A coffee?"

Janice looked at the open bottle of red wine on the coffee table.

"A glass of that would be fine, or a beer if you have one."

I had a few beers in the fridge, but I wasn't sure that it was wise to give her more booze. Well, she's an adult and needs to learn from her own mistakes, as I did when I was her age.

Soon, we were sitting on the couch, me with a refilled glass of wine and her with a beer. She moved herself closer to me on the couch and came to rest her head on my shoulder.

"I miss Daddy so much. You're the first person with whom I feel good talking about it," she said.

She straightened up a bit, drank from her bottle, and looked at me: " It's alright I hope. That I come here to feel better? You're not mad at me, are you?"

She seemed so emotionally fragile at that moment that I had to utter the right words.

"Not at all Janice! You're always welcomed here."

With great contentment, she put her head back on my shoulder, an arm finding its way behind me, and her left arm gripping me at the waist.

Fuck! Here I was with a young pretty girl half my age and me horny like a man that hadn't had sex in eight months. I couldn't help it. I was now sporting a raging hard-on. I hoped she wouldn't notice it.

"Hum... I like it, just holding you like that," she said. "I told you about me... Tell me more about yourself. I know you teach at the college, that you are divorced, but that's it. Why are you divorced?"

I told her about my marriage and the way it simply crumbled around Sandy and me. We reached the point where we became more friends than lovers, still caring for each other, but leaving us with the empty feeling that we were going nowhere.

I stop talking when I realized that she had fallen asleep. Very gently, I extracted myself and positioned her on the couch, removing her shoes. A pillow and a blanket soon transformed my couch in a bed.

It was also time for me to go to bed. I left the light on in the kitchen so Janice would know where she was if she woke up during the night.

A few hours later I woke up when I heard Janice in the bathroom. I was expecting her to leave and go back to her apartment but to my surprise she came straight to my bedroom. Without a noise, she removed her pants and her sweater – she was wearing a camisole - and slid into bed with me. Very gently, she glued herself to my body and had her arm over my waist. I didn't move and didn't let her know that I was awake.

Want it or not, I was again sporting a hard-on. As was the case for the last eight months, nothing came out of it. Janice was soon asleep. It was a bit harder for me – pun intended – but I fell asleep.

The sun coming through an opening in my blind woke me up the next morning. Janice was still in bed with me. She had kicked the blankets away and was laid on her side, facing me. I took a few moments to admire the pretty woman asleep in my bed. She had nice long shapely legs and her hips formed a nice pronounced curve. Her camisole had ridden up, revealing nice soft abs. She was obviously not wearing a bra and she didn't really need one either. Her nice little breasts were defying gravity and still stood proudly under her garment.

I was dying to reach and touch her, to caress her and discover the softness of her skin. As I was admiring her breasts, I realized that she was also awake. I don't know how long she had been looking at me while I was admiring her body. She had a sleepy smile on her face.

"Hi!" she said in a raspy voice. It didn't give me a hard on as I was already sporting a morning woody, but it didn't help.

"Good morning yourself! I am surprise to find you here this morning. The last I saw you, you were snoring and drooling all over my couch," I said.

She punched me gently on the shoulder.

"I don't snore."

"Oh yes you do when you're drunk. Why didn't you simply go back to your apartment, instead of climbing in bed with an old horny geezer like myself?" I asked.

"Because it felt right. The last time I fell asleep drunk at a friend's apartment, I woke up with him trying to take my pants off and I was already topless. I feel safe with you and we both needed the company," she said.

She drew closer to me, pushed the blankets away, and came to rest right beside me, her arm going over my chest. She squeezed me tightly, snuggling against me. Her hand started to gently caress my chest and my belly.

I tried in vain to ignore her. A bit more of that treatment and I would come in my boxers.

"I feel good lying next to you," she purred.

"Well, you are the first woman in my bed in eight months, so this horny old geezer won't complain."

"You are not that old," she said.

Then her hand went further down, reached into my boxers and touched the tip of my hard on. "But you sure are horny," she said with a giggle.

I didn't say a word while her fingers started to follow the shape of my cock or when she gripped it, jerking it slowly. She got herself on her elbow bringing her head close to mine. Morning breath or not, I let her give me a longing kiss. Her hand was now inside my boxer and she was jerking me.

Unable to further resist, my hands finally reached for her. Her thighs were so soft. My hand went all the way up. I inserted my fingers under her panties to feel and squeeze her nice round firm buttocks then I caressed her waist. I finally reached under her camisole and discovered the firm softness of her breasts. Her nipples were already rock hard.

And we were still kissing, our breathing laboring over our mutual arousal. She stopped kissing and started to lick me all the way down, stopping for a moment to suck on my nipples, licking my belly button and then she started to lick my cock. Her tongue reached around my foreskin and came back up to take the pre-cum oozing for the tip. She continued to lick all the way down the shaft, her hand still jerking me softly. She came back up and started to suck on my cock. She started bobbing on me, taking me as far as she could without gagging.

My hands reached for her hair, following her movement while she pleasured me. I was about to come and let her know.

"It's alright. Go ahead!" she said stopping her head job for a couple of seconds. She resumed with the fierce intention to make me cum, her bobbing motion going faster as well as her jerking of my cock. I finally let go, pumping my cum in her mouth. She swallowed everything, looking at me, pride written all over her face. A last lick and she came back up still holding my slowly deflating cock in a firm grip.

She kissed me. Thank God for small favours but the taste of cum beats the Hell out of morning breath.

I had to repay the favour. It was my turn to go down on her. Where she spent only a few seconds on my nipples, I spent a long time fondling, licking and sucking on her breasts, while a hand was already exploring her very wet pussy. Her tits were not very big but were very firm. It reminded me of my first girlfriend in high school.

I continued my way down her body. My hands were now trying to remove her panties. She lifted her bum up to help and her panties went down her legs. I started to kiss my way up her legs until I reached her pussy, neatly trimmed with only a little landing strip. She was so wet.

My nose took the musky smell of her juices flowing freely from her pussy then my tongue got a first taste. Starting at her poke hole, my tongue got in as much as it could, then all the way up to her clit. I licked it for a few seconds, my fingers starting to explore her inside.

After licking and sucking on her clit for a few seconds, I went down, my tongue fucking her a little bit. I went further down and my tongue started to tease her anus. It must have been new for her as she started to whimper.

I came back to her clit, licking and sucking it. It was real big by now, making my job easier. I had my middle finger and my index in her pussy as far as I could reach. She was tight and had her first orgasm. Her hips kept moving up and down, her hands keeping my head where it belonged then she squealed. I eased up a bit on my sucking and licking, mostly just rubbing my lips softly on her clit, to ease her down.

I stopped licking her for a while but my fingers kept fucking her gently. After that pause, my lips went back to her clit. I remove my fingers from her pussy and started to work on her anus. My middle finger found its way in. I pulled it out, positioned my index at her pussy and started my manual version of a double penetration. I finger fucked her pussy and her anus while licking her clit.

Her second orgasm didn't take long. She buckled under me, almost throwing me off her and she yelled. She also cursed, whimpered and cried. Fortunately, she is my neighbour so her yelling didn't disturb anyone. After that orgasm, I took a minute to slow down my licking to help her settle down.

We were soon in each other's arms. She was kissing me fiercely.

"Thanks Janice. I needed that!" I said.

"Are you crazy? I am the one that should thank you. That was incredible. You're the first guy that licked my ass and finger fucked it. It felt amazing! I don't like ass fucking, but that felt so good. Where did you learn to do that?" she asked.

I nibble her ear lob and whispered: "25 years of experience as a lover. That counts for something I guess. It also drove Sandy crazy when I was doing that to her."

Janice moved away from me then climbed on top of me. She planted a huge kiss on me, our tongues fighting with each other. She looked straight at me.

"Share it with me! Share your experience," she said in a raspy voice still full of desire.

"Well, first thing, you might have to wait a bit. I am not as young as I once was," I said.

Her hand went for my cock and, to my surprise it was already hard with no pills.

"Looks hard enough for me!" she said.

"Are you sure about that? I am twice your age. For Christ sake, I could be your father."

She pushed my boxer off the way a bit, took a firm grip of my cock and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. She pushed down a bit, taking an inch of my cock in her.

"Please Daddy, pretty please! Fuck me Daddy, show me everything," she said with an impish smile.

I lost it. With a strong push of my hips, I went right into her. She was wet and very, very tight.

"That way Baby?" I came down a bit and pushed back up hard. "You want it that way?" I asked.

She gasped then gave me a nice big juicy kiss. And she impaled herself on my cock, all the way.

"Yeah! Like that Daddy," she said while having her hips going up and down.

My hand went down between our bodies and found her clit. While she was going up and down, I started to stimulate it. It didn't take long for her to have another orgasm.

"Oh yeah Daddy!... Oh yeah... Daddy, I'm coming!... Aaaa'm coming!"

She crashed down on me, sweating and breathing hard. I still had my hard cock firmly inside her and I wasn't even close to come. I caressed her back and her buttocks, smelling her hair and enjoying every second of it. She had such a firm body.

In a smooth motion, I turned her on her back with me on top.

"Ready for more Baby?" I asked.

"Yes! Give me more. Make me sore! Fuck me Daddy!" she answered.

For the next few minutes, I started slow, but soon I was thrusting hard in her. I was on a mission to cum. I was relentlessly thrusting harder. Her small pert breasts were moving up and down at each thrust. A few times, I saw her wince, but she kept her determination.

"Yeah Daddy!... Harder Daddy! Cum in me Daddy! Cum in your Baby!"

That did it. I started to shoot my cum, shivering with the total exhaustion I was now feeling. I slumped down on top of her for a while, kissing her madly, then I rolled on my back.

We snuggled together and soon fell asleep.

We spent the rest of the weekend together, fucking many more times. It was amazing how she could entice my cock to many more erections in such a short span of time.

She was really a nice girl: fun, full of life, pretty, and sexy as Hell. I had no right to be with such a woman, nearly half my age. But she didn't seem to mind. We parted Sunday evening with the simple promise to see each other around.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • When The Past Comes Back To Bite You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds