• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 04

Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 04

123

Story till now: Marky was invited by his girlfriend Lolita Kwon, and her mother Dominique Kwon, on an erotic cruise ship along with his mother and sister. Marky goes along only to protect his naive girlfriend from her ex-boyfriend, Marcus Black, who has stated his intent to fuck her brains out and win her back through sexual dominance. Unfortunately, Marky's efforts have been hindered by his sister, who before the cruise kicked him in the testicles so hard he passed out. He woke up already on the cruise ship with no idea where is girlfriend is, and he is also under the effects of a powerful aphrodisiac that has given him a perpetual erection.

#####

Marky Day: a loser twenty year old college freshmen with low self-esteem despite somewhat good looks and an athletic build. Caucasian, skinny, brown hair.

Samantha Day: Marky's very experienced mother. Large breasts, wide hips, long curly brown hair, typical milf.

Sadie Day: Marky's popular tomboy sister, twenty-five years old. tall and long legged, large breasts, short brown bobbed hair

Lolita Kwon: Marky's cute, spunky, and loveable Korean-American girlfriend. Nineteen years old. Tan skin, large dark eyes, and short black hair with long bangs.

Dominique Kwon: Lolita's dangerous, Amazonian mother. Possibly a former gangster. Long black hair, cold eyes, many scars, and tattoos of dragons and naked women on her arms.

Marcus Black: Marky's estranged childhood friend, Lolita's ex-boyfriend, and current varsity quarterback. Twenty-two year old African-American.

Sophia Underland: Marcus's current girlfriend and incredibly wealthy heiress, rumored to be sadistic and evil beyond imagining. Twenty-one years old. Long silver hair, ivory skin, and orgasmic body.

#####

I was still on my journey to the VIP deck on the Aphrodite's Shell, hoping to be reunited with my girlfriend Lolita Kwon (and her pussy), but I kept getting distracted. For one thing my system was still under the effects of the aphrodisiac the cute Drug-girl had given me, and my five inch cock stuck out like an iron pole. I simply couldn't ignore it. Even when I was around people, right in the middle of a hallway, I'd occasionally jerk myself just because my cock felt too good to leave alone.

Everyone I passed noticed my pawing myself but no one seemed to mind, this was a sex cruise after all. I had seen plenty of other people naked, erect, masturbating, fucking, or doing whatever their particular perversion demanded. But up till this point I had only been in the infirmary, a few lower decks, and a number of hallways that were pretty much empty. I was completely unprepared for what I saw when I got to the pool. It was the largest orgy I could have ever imagined.

The Aphrodite's Shell had several pools, two outdoor and one indoor, but I had inadvertently stumbled upon the largest of the three, remembering it from the brochure. It was an Olympic size pool, one hundred and seventy feet by ninety feet. There were something like ten hot tubs at various levels around the pool area, and it was flanked by two surf simulators. The whole scene was filled with what looked like hundreds of people. There were loads of tanned sun worshipers, some totally nude and others wearing little more than thongs.

Everywhere I looked people were fucking. Every towel and beach chair had a least two people on it, some with women in the cowgirl position riding their lovers' cocks, others were in the traditional missionary position. There were plenty of men with well toned, muscular asses, pumping up and down as they plowed the pussies beneath them. There were plenty of solo acts too though, I was relieved to see. A shining, well tanned milf was sitting near me with her legs spread, and she was fervently pumping her cunt with a massive wooden dildo. On one of the balconies that overlooked the pool I saw some men drinking beers, each leisurely stoking erect cocks.

I realized that I had began masturbating unconsciously, my five inch cock sticking out of my little black thong, but no one was giving my any grief for it so I continued.

The ages of the orgy goers was quite diverse. There was an elderly couple under an umbrella kissing and fondling each other's sagging assets, a sight that was charming but not arousing. There were young people as well. I saw a trio of white college girls, each no older than twenty, on their knees taking turns sucking a very large black man's very large cock. After each girl had gotten a couple turns choking down the giant cock the older black man announced a winner. She was a short, tan, brunette beach babe with a similar haircut to my sister's, who was wearing nothing but a red thong and flip-flops. "Ha ha," the buxom brunette laughed at her friends while fondling her own tits, "Suck my tits, bitches. I can deepthroat better than you. Now I get all this chocolate to myself."

The orientations of the orgy was also quite diverse. Mostly I saw various arrangement of heterosexual acts, there were women with men, two women with one man, three women with two men, or two men with one woman. But I also saw a healthy percentage of people engaging in bisexual or even homosexual acts.

There was plenty of hot, lesbian action going on. I walked by a towel that had two large breasted, well-oiled Scandinavian beauties locked in each other's arms, kissing erotically as their bodies slipped over one another. Looking at the these two blonde goddesses absolutely loosing themselves in sex almost made me bust my nut, so I reluctantly pulled my hand away from my cock. Every second I wasn't touching myself was torture, but I wasn't sure if ejaculating was allowed and I was too shy to orgasm in public anyway.

Only a second went by before my question about ejaculating in public was answered though. A man behind my yelled that he was cumming as he stood up and began beating his cock like her was trying to kill it. A much smaller girl with long curly brown got in front of him and opened her mouth, catching most of his flying semen on her tongue. When he was finished his face was red, his muscles bulged, and he huffed happily as the cute little girl started sucking his cock clean. "Wow, daddy," the little girl said, "your stuff tastes amazing."

I turned away before the man caught me staring. I didn't want another steroid-filled asshole to think I was gay for his cock like Doctor Dick had been. I shuddered as I remembered the way his giant, monster cock had twitched and bulged as Nurse Nixxy obediently licked him. There was no way a human being could have a cock like that without some kind of medical enhancement. When he had threatened to rip my asshole open I had almost pissed myself. There was no way a boy my size could take a rock hard monster like that up the ass without being crippled. I almost felt bad for the nurses he was probably fucking blind right now.

I had taken it up the ass before though, and sometimes I even enjoyed it. I wasn't gay, at least I did not think I was gay, and all the times I had gotten fucked up the ass were from women with dildos or strap-ons. The worst was my mother. Sometimes she'd come home from a date drunk and angry. If whatever man she had been out with that night couldn't fuck her hard enough to please her she just got hornier and angrier and she usually took it out on me.

I graphically remembered one night she had come home from dancing. Despite being out till 3am she had gotten no cock at all, which meant her cunt was like a dripping, hungry monster. She kicked open the door to my room and strutted in, totally naked and sucking on 'Jerome.' Jerome was her favorite dildo. It was a hard, heavy piece of rubber two feet long and shaped like two giant black cocks facing in opposite directions. It was of those 'double dildos.'

My mother would rip all the sheets of the bed, exposing my naked body, and then she'd get on top and whisper into my ear "Bend over, spread your cheeks, and let me get to that boy pussy." She'd then spend the whole night raping my ass while pleasing her hungry cunt with the other end. The twelve inches of artificial black cock up my ass wasn't even the worst part, the worst part was how hard she fucked. She had broken two of my beds in less than a year, I just sleep on a mattress now, and she'd grab my hair to get leverage on me.

What was really the worst part was the morning after when I'd come down for breakfast, limping with every step, my mother would be happily humming to herself and making breakfast. She's be wearing an open bathrobe with nothing underneath it, and when I'd come limping in, my ass black and blue, she'd laugh and ask what was wrong with me. She didn't even acknowledge that she had come into my room the night before, let alone admit raping my for hours on end.

I continued to walk around the pool as I worked my way to the front of the cruise ship. I figured I should do my best to ignore the plethora of pussies and ass around me, otherwise I would never get to Loli. Good lord, I needed her right now. Her cunt would feel so good on my dick, thinking about it made my balls hurt so much I wanted to cry.

But before I got too far one more sight caught my attention. There were several lifeguards on duty, but the one I was walking by looked familiar. He had tan skin, spiky brown hair, and protruding from his lap was a thick eight inch cock that looked like it was made of wood. That's what I recognized, his cock looked like Doctor Dick's cock, only a little smaller.

He was seated on a raised platform, wearing sunglasses and surveying the pool with a very cold and stoic look on his face. He seemed so stone-cold that I had trouble believing he was getting a double blowjob as two people took turns sucking his dick. The two suckers looked like maternal twins, one boy and one girl. They were both rather short, blonde, and had somewhat undeveloped bodies. The girl was cute regardless. She had a cute little ass that wiggled as she choked on the lifeguard's large cock, but she had very little breasts. Maybe that was why she was completely naked except for a small white t-shirt she wore. Her hair was very short but had a lot of hairclips in it that were decorated with butterflies and hearts and other girly things.

Eventually the muscled lifeguard grabbed the back of her head and tried slamming her down on his cock to get it deeper down her throat. She wasn't doing a very good job. She started gagging so he let her go. She spit and coughed loudly as her brother took her place.

"You're not very good at sucking dick," the lifeguard told her in a cold voice.

"Give me a break," the girl coughed. She had the most adorable Southern accent. I guess she was from Texas or Louisiana. "I just turned eighteen last week."

"So?" the lifeguard responded with a smirk. "Your twin brother is just as old as you but he is taking my cock like a pro. He's about to get a shot of protein for lunch."

The girl looked offended, hurt even. Her cute little freckled face scrunched up in jealousy. "Well he doesn't have a pussy. C'mon, I'll let you fuck me," she said as she spread her legs and offered herself to the arrogant lifeguard.

"Tempting, but I'm not supposed to fuck while on duty. Blowjobs are overlooked but actual fucking is prohibited."

"Aw, c'mon," the girl teased, fingering herself. "No one will stop you if you go real quick. You can fuck me as hard as you want. My daddy says my pussy feels like warm apple pie."

The lifeguard grunted, seeming a little angry. He pushed the boy's mouth away from his wet cock. "Fine, you want a piece of Lifeguard Rick. Get ready to squeal you redneck slut."

She did squeal as he picked her up effortlessly. She was like a baby in his strong, bronzed arms, and as her lowered her on the tip of his cock her tiny pussy could barely fit him. She began to moan immediately, and I could see her cunt dripping like a leaky faucet. She must have been unbelievably horny. She wrapped her little legs around his muscled back as he bounced her up and down on his cock, her little breasts rubbing against his oily chest. The girl was in heaven. She was dripping, drooling, and squealing like she was being fucked by God himself, but Lifeguard Rick looked unimpressed. He seemed like that type of stud who got all the pussy he could want and then some, so an inexperienced little girl like this was nothing exciting for him.

She started cummng, and Holy-Shit was she a squinter. I was watching all this from about five feet away but I still got wet as her pussy exploded. Her orgasm looked like it might put her in a coma it was so powerful, and when it finally subsided she was panting as if she had just run a marathon. She started kissing Liefguard Rick, her tongue trying to work its way into his mouth, but he did not kiss back.

"Pathetic," he said. He plucked her little body from off his cock and dropped her in the water like a sack of shit. I could see his cock and it didn't look like he was close to cumming at all. "You," he said in an angry, dominant voice as he pointed to the girl's twin brother. "I hope you ass is better than you sister's pussy was."

Lifeguard Rick then picked the boy up as effortlessly as he had the girl. He turned the boy around though, getting the boy's asshole over his turgid cock, and with a brutal thrust Lifeguard Rick entered the boy's ass. The boy gasped and struggled desperately, but it was pointless. Rick was holding him in the air, his arms were beneath the boy's legs and was spreading them open. The boys erect penis flapped around loudly as Rick destroyed his anus.

"Rick!" and angry woman yelled. "The fuck are you doing?" Another lifeguard came up with her hands on her waist, looking incredibly pissed off. She was stunning. Six feet tall, long legs, big round tits, and a narrow waist. She wore a red single-piece thong slingshot bikini (the kind that only covered her pussy and nipples) that sported a white cross over each tit signaling her as a lifeguard. She was white but had the most perfect golden tan I had ever seen, and her long golden hair went all the way to her perfectly toned ass.

"I'm breaking this faggot's ass," Rick responded. "What the fuck does it look like I'm doing, Beverly?"

"You're supposed to call me Captain Wolfe, you retarded shit. And you can't fuck the patrons when you're on duty. Safety before sex, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, just one more . . . AAARGGHH!!!" Rick's orgasm looked like he was trying to shit out glass or something, like it was hurting him, but very quickly his expression changed from pain to pleasure. The boy impaled on his cock was also cumming, ropes of semen were pouring into the pool and floating around. The boy was crying in pain. Rick continued to pump for another full minute, I could actually see his balls moving like two little motors. When it was finally over he just smiled and dropped his arms. The boy actually stayed up in the air, held up by nothing by a solid muscle of penis, but he started to slip off, and then with a loud 'POP' Rick's dick came out of his ass and the boy fell into the water next to his sister. There was a plume of semen in the water that looked huge. Rick must have ejaculated a gallon into the boy's ass.

Rick turned to Captain Beverly Wolfe with an arrogant smile as he looked down at her. His cock was still somewhat hard, and it was still leaking a thick strand of semen. "You know I wouldn't have had to do this if you just let me fuck you this morning," he said to Captain Wolfe. "I know you dream about me."

"Fuck you, loser. I don't fuck assholes like you. The only thing you love is your penis."

He laughed. "You remember that beach party last month. The one where you caught me destroying your little sister's virginity. You remember the look she had on her face. The look of pure happiness as I owned her, as I ruined her. I could make you feel that way."

"Asshole," Captain Wolfe was on the verge of tears, but I noticed a dark spot forming at her crotch, and her nipples looked like they were ready to cut through her swimsuit.

"She still texts me you know, and she sends me naked pictures of herself. Some of them are of her getting freaky with her girlfriends. She's so desperate to hook up with me again, but cheap pussy like that is only worth hitting once. How is Brittney by the way?"

"Her name is Bethany!"

He laughed. "Well the only name I have for her is 'Cum-dumpster.' You know she is a worthless little slut. My cock is the only thing on her mind. Just like you."

That was the last straw, and Captain Wolfe turned away crying. It couldn't have been easy for her being put in a position allegedly superior to Rick even though it was obvious he had power over her. I didn't know how long they knew each other, but it was obvious the sexual tension had been building for too long. She was ready to pop, and he was ready to destroy her in every way imaginable when that time came.

This was what I worried would happen with Loli and Marcus, this was why I came on this trip. I don't know what Marcus has planned for Loli, but I know Loli has been thinking about Marcus a lot lately. We have gone to a few of his football games and Loli is always paying more attention to the field than to me. She hasn't seen him in a while, they only talk online, and I think that's the reason Loli has been putting sexier pics of herself online these days. Loli is one of the few girls in town who hasn't put up self-shot pics of full frontal nudity or amateur sex-videos (this is pretty common activity for girls in my world) but I think she might soon to get Marcus's attention. She even asks about him after we have sex, even though I haven't known him since we were kids. What if she wants him more than me? What if she wants a guy like Rick to fuck her brains out and treat her like a sex toy. What if I'm not manly enough?

I was suddenly shaken from my low-self-esteem-day-dream when I felt a hand grab my cock, a hand other than my own.

"Guess who?" asked the sweetest little voice behind me.

"Loli!" I had found her. Well, she had found me. But the point was that I was finally reunited with my awesome Korean cutie. I had to get her alone. I had to get a crack at that pussy.

Loli apparently had the same idea. I tried to turn around but she wouldn't let me. She was kissing the back of my neck, I could feel her plump breasts pushing against my back, and she was very boldly and rapidly pumping my rock hard cock with her hand. I was in heaven.

"Damn, look at you stud," she whispered into my ear with a surprisingly husky voice. "Something's got your motor running." Her other hand began to tweak my left nipple. She was playing kinky. "Where were you, baby? Everyone started fucking the second the boat took off, but your sister said you had an accident. What happened? You didn't get you dick stuck in your zipper again?"

Fuck my lying cunt sister. "Uh, no. It was nothing. The only thing that matters is that I'm here now." I managed to turn around and look at my girlfriend. She was beautiful, and I was a little relived to see that she was actually dressed modestly (at least compared to the nude hedonists around me). She was wearing the swimsuit I had bought her a few days ago, a black two piece string bikini. It wasn't a thong, but it did show off her cute round ass, and it was low enough that the top of her ass crack showed. Over her bikini she wore a white t-shirt that had some anime character on it. She was wet and dripping, and her transparent white t-shirt clung to her slightly curvy form like a transparent and erotic wedding dress. Her short, stylish hair clung around her face, and water dripped off her chin in the sexiest way imaginable.

I leaned into kiss her, and I was a little scared to see that she leaned back. Why wouldn't she kiss me? She would jack me off in public but not kiss me. I got in there though and I swirled my tongue around her mouth. She moaned a little. Loli was the kind of girl you like being kissed. She once joked that she had a clitoris on the back of her tongue. There was something weird about her mouth though. It tasted salty. Why did it taste so salty? When I pulled away she was blushing, and she wouldn't make eye contact.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds