• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Monster Nephew

Monster Nephew

12

Javed Khan was getting ready for office when his cell phone started ringing. He quickly grabbed it as he was expecting a call from his friend who was going to pick him up. When he saw an unknown number, he dropped the idea of picking it up. But then he thought that maybe his friend was calling from any other number. So he picked up the call, "Hello!"

A female voice came from the other side, "Hello, Javed beta (Son), it is me, Firoza aunty. Hope you remember me?"

Firoza Khanam was Javed's uncle's divorced wife. Javed's dad, Altaf was three brothers. The eldest was Akram Khan, then Altaf Khan and the youngest was Arbaz Khan. Firoza was Arbaz's wife whom he had divorced three years back. The feud between husband and wife was going on since last ten years. When it grew intolerable, both of them separated. Firoza was living in a rented flat near her parent's house in Allahabad. Arbaz lived in his ancestral home in Kolkata. They had five children, three boys and two girls. Two of the boys were elder. They were studying in Bangalore. They were 24 and 21, and their names were Asif and Aamir, respectively. One of the daughters was studying in Delhi. She was 19 and her name was Shagufta. Another daughter stayed with Firoza and was in 10th standard. She was 17 and her name was Resham. The youngest was a son, Hamid, who was in kindergarten. He too stayed with Firoza. Arbaz used to send the children expense of their studies and livelihood, but he never went to meet Firoza. They never even talked to each other, not even on the phone. So when Javed got a call from his aunt, he was surprised.

Javed was living in Delhi and was working as an IT engineer in an MNC. He lived alone in a 2-BHK apartment in Delhi. Life was pretty smooth as he has earning good. He never talked to any of his relatives. So when he got the call from Firoza, he said half-heartedly, "Hey, Firoza Aunty, how can I not recognize you? How are you?"

Firoza's voice came, "I am good, beta. Actually I am coming to Delhi for 2-3 days as Shagufta's not well. She is in her hostel as you must know it."

Javed said, "Yes, aunty, I know that. Mom told me about her."

Firoza said, "She called me and wants me to come there. As its been so long that I have been to Delhi and I thought that maybe I could stay at your place for 2-3 days. What do you say, beta?"

There was one thing which Javed hated about himself. He never could say 'NO' to anybody. He said reluctantly, "Yes, sure! Why not, aunty? It would be my genuine pleasure."

Firoza's happy voice came from other side, "Oh beta, and thank you so much! I will reach Delhi on Sunday. But how will I reach at your place?"

Javed said, "Don't worry Aunty, send me your travel details and I will be at the station to pick you up."

Firoza replied, "Okay beta, I will send you a message regarding those details. Okay beta, see you on Sunday. I will call you before boarding the train."

Javed forced a smile and said, "Sure aunty. I will come to pick you up at the station."

Then the call got disconnected. Javed cursed under his breath and got back to getting ready for office.

**********

**********

Sunday afternoon was too hot and Javed's shirt was soaked with sweat. He had drunk almost 4 liters of cold water till now. The train in which his Aunt was supposed to come was running almost two hours late. Javed checked his wrist watch for the hundredth time. He hated waiting. Just then there was an announcement. Javed sighed with relief knowing that the announcement was about the train's arrival. It was about to arrive at the destined platform. Javed threw the bottle of mineral water after emptying it. The train arrived and stopped at the platform. Javed walked towards the bogey in which Firoza was. Passengers were de-boarding the train. Javed was about to get inside the bogey when he spotted his aunt carrying a luggage and getting out from other exit of the bogey.

Firoza was in her forties, but she was in good health which made her look like she was in her thirties. With an average height of 5'5", she had a fairly prim body. She wasn't thin, and also not so bulky, but she had nice amount of flesh on her hips and a little fat on her tummy. Her 36 D breasts were a little saggy. Well, what can one expect after having five children? For a lady of her age, she was in very good personality and had maintained her beauty and figure. Though she had slight wrinkles on her face, but once she applied a little make-up, they faded away, making her look almost 5-6 years younger. Firoza was always in a saree, an ethnic Indian wear normally worn by all class of women.

Javed walked towards Firoza and greeted her. He picked up her luggage. Firoza was very happy to see him. She hugged him lightly and said with a smile, "Oh beta! Look, how big have you got!"

Javed laughed and they parted. Then he said, "You are seeing me after a very long time, Firoza aunty."

"Yes, yes," Firoza exclaimed, "After almost six years."

Javed was tall and handsome. He was strongly built and had a good height of an average Indian male, 5'8". Clean-shaven and with long hairs, he was clad in white cotton shirt and denim trouser. He guided his aunt towards the parking. There he took a taxi and they left for his flat. On the way, Firoza kept on telling about family affairs and what all had happened with her. She was very sad while telling about it. Javed consoled her by his words. Firoza appreciated Javed for his help.

**********

**********

Almost three days had passed and Firoza was busy showing her elder daughter, Shagufta to doctors. Javed had to take five days leave and he was accompanying them. Javed had met Shagufta when she was a little girl, but now she was grown up. She was a fine young lady. She had beautiful skin; however she was a little chubby. She had long hairs which she always kept open. During these three days she had struck a good repo with Javed. However every night, she had to go back to hostel. Firoza used to accompany her and she too slept in the hostel, but on the fourth day, the warden of the hostel said to Firoza that she could not sleep anymore in the hostel. It was against the policy. Therefore, after leaving Shagufta at the hostel, Firoza accompanied Javed back to his flat. They reached the flat at about eleven in the night. As that day was one of the hottest of the month, the night was also not much of a relief. The flat was very hot and both Firoza and Javed were feeling uneasy due to the weather. Javed took a bath and was only wearing shorts. Firoza too took a bath and wore a loose nightie. There were two rooms. Javed said her to sleep in the room which had cooler in it. The other room didn't have a cooler and was very hot. Even the ceiling fan was of no use due to heat radiating from the ceiling. Therefore, Firoza said that if he wanted he could sleep in the same room as it had a double-bed. But Javed politely said that he was okay sleeping in the other room. Firoza and Javed were chatting. Firoza said, "Now you should get married, beta."

Javed smiled and said, "Not so soon. I will consider this idea maybe after three years."

Firoza gave a fake scorn, "Oh come on! You are so young and handsome. You earn so good. Get married and bring your wife here. At least you won't be alone."

Javed said with a smile, "I am never alone," and he winked at her. Firoza showed a little pleasant surprise and said, "Why, you naughty boy, who takes your care now?"

Javed was simply grinning and shrugged his shoulders.

"Girlfriend?" asked Firoza with a mischievous smile. Javed scoffed, "Nah! Just some good friends and colleagues, who are always there for me."

Firoza laughed, "Oh! I was thinking something else." Then she yawned. Javed asked, "Feeling sleepy?" Firoza smiled, "No, just a little tired."

Then Javed asked, "Want to watch movies or something?"

Firoza was delighted, "Yes, sure! It's been so long that I have watched any movie."

Javed turned on his laptop and started a Bollywood movie for Firoza to watch. Firoza was lying lazily on the bed and Javed was lying near her. They were lying perpendicular to each other's body and Javed's head was near Firoza's waist. Both of them were engrossed in the movie. The movie was a romantic one and at one point there were intimate scenes. The actors were making love and the actress was moaning. It was then when Javed heard a feeble moan from behind. He immediately recognized it was Firoza's. He tried to adjust himself and in the process turned to see her. Firoza was watching the movie intently. Her nightie had rode up to her knee, showing her beautiful, milky legs. She was lying sideways therefore, heavy breasts were crushed into each other and her deep cleavage was visible to him from the not-so-deep neckline of the nightie. When she noticed javed looking at her, she asked, "What happened, beta?"

Javed smiled and said, "Nothing! I was just checking. I thought I heard something."

Firoza blushed. She thought javed wouldn't notice her moan, but he did. She was getting turned on by the movie. After all, it had been almost three years since she had sex with her husband, or with anyone, for that matter. Hell, she hadn't even touched herself in these years. She said with a shy smile, "You must be hearing things. It's the actress in the movie." Then she looked back at the laptop screen, but the smile was still on her face.

Javed felt his dick jerk when he saw her blushing and smiling. He too looked back at screen and adjusted himself again. In the process, he moved back a little and now his shoulders were touching Firoza's stomach.

"It's a very nice movie. Isn't it, aunt?" he asked, nudging her stomach lightly with his elbow. Firoza responded by moving her left and leg and placing it over his back. She said in a lazy voice, "Yes! The actress is very cute."

Javed felt blood rush to his penis when he felt her bare legs on his bare back. The skin-to-skin contact was electrifying for both of them. Even Firoza felt it. Javed said, "She does know how to please a man."

Firoza laughed and hit him playfully on his cheeks, "Naughty boy!"

Javed chuckled and said, "I am just telling the truth, aunt."

Firoza then adjusted herself and lay down on her stomach. She said, "Oh. I am so tired!" javed looked at her. Her nightie was now ridden to her thighs, exposing her legs even more. Her skin was so milky white and soft. The satin cloth of her nightie was showing the outlines of her full hips.

Javed asked, "Want me to give you a good massage?"

Firoza hid her face in the pillow and said, "That would be heaven, beta."

Javed started to rub her legs first. Firoza gave a loud sigh. The movie was on, but none of them was looking at it now. Javed was massaging her bare legs. Slowly, he moved up, to her thighs. Firoza was silent. He massaged her thighs for almost twenty minutes. Firoza was silent. Javed thought that she had slept, so he stopped and asked, "Aunty, you asleep?"

Firoza replied instantly, "No beta! I am enjoying your massage. You have amazingly strong hands."

Javed smiled and said, "I was thinking it would be nice if I massaged with oil. What do you say? It would be energizing."

Firoza said, her face still hidden with pillow, "Whatever you like, beta, I am okay with everything."

Javed ran to the other room. His dick was hard and straining in his short now. He took the bottle of oil and ran back to Firoza. What he saw made his breath stop for few seconds. Firoza has ridden her nightie even higher. Now all of her thigh was visible. Even the lower part of her ass covered with panty was visible a little. She was wearing a white cotton panty. Javed did something instinctly. He opened the zipper of his short but didn't pull out his dick. He then climbed on the bed and applied oil on her legs and thighs. Then he started a slow and sensuous massage. Firoza let out a low moan when his hands massaged her inner thighs. After almost half an hour, Javed felt she was again silent and motionless. He asked, "Aunt, you asleep?"

Firoza turned a little and looked straight at him. Her eyes were hazy and she had an expression as if she was drunk. She said in a husky tone, "No beta! I won't sleep, until you finish what you have started." And then her eyes fell on something and she took a deep breath. Javed hadn't noticed that his huge dick had popped out of the slit of the open zipper and was hanging in open, though it was not touching her body. Firoza was staring at it. Javed looked where she was staring and he blushed. He was about to say something when Firoza hid her face back in the pillow and said, "C'mon beta! Why did you stopped? It feels so nice. Carry on!"

She didn't mention anything about his dick sticking out naked. She saw it and said nothing. Was that a sign that she was excited? Was she horny as a bitch in heat? Javed asked hesitatingly, "Aunty, I was thinking about applying the oil on your waist and back, if it is okay with you."

Without saying a word, Firoza lifted her stomach a little and pulled her nightie even higher. Now it rode up her ass and rested on her waist. Javed helped her in pulling it up to her shoulders and left it there. This was awesome. Now his aunt was lying there on her stomach, with her bra and panty visible to him. Her skin was beautiful. She was wearing a white bra as well. Javed was breathing heavily. His dick was jumping with excitement. He applied oil on her waist and started rubbing it there. After fifteen minutes he said, "Can I unhook your bra, as it is a hindrance in applying oil?"

Firoza just nodded in agreement. Without losing any second, Javed unclasped her bra and left them aside, leaving her back completely naked. Then he started applying the oil there and massaged properly. Just then, Firoza lifted her head and said without looking at him, "Why don't you straddle me? It would help you in massaging properly. You must be feeling uneasy sitting by my side."

It was just what he wanted. He said okay and straddle her hips, with his legs on her either side. His hard dick nudged in her ass crack and she let out a loud moan. Then he started massaging her back. After few minutes, he had succeeded in nudging his dick into her ass crack a little bit as he was dry humping her, but showed as if he was doing that in the course of massaging her. Firoza was continuously moaning in a low voice into the pillow. Then Javed had an idea. He said, "Aunty, why don't you take off the nightie?"

Firoza immediately took off her nightie and threw it away. Then she said in a slurry tone, "You are leaving my hips unattended, beta. That's not fair. Oil them as well and remove my panty if you want to oil it properly."

Javed was on cloud nine now. He grabbed her panty from either side and took it off in one swift tug. He threw it on the floor as well. He pulled out his bra as well and threw it off. Now his aunt was lying completely naked under him. When Firoza felt he was still wearing his short, she said, "Why are you still wearing your short? That's cheating! I am lying naked and you are clothed."

Javed got up for a moment and took off his short. Now he too was naked. Then he again straddled her hips and his dick slipped over her hips and got stuck in her ass crack. Firoza moaned and said, "That's better, beta."

Javed applied oil on her shoulders and started massaging them. In the process, his dick was impaling on her asshole. He could feel the heat on his dick. But both of them were silent. Both of them were in a trance and breathing heavily. Firoza shifted a little and lifted her hips few inches. This made javed's dick slide and it rested at the entrance of Firoza's vagina. It was wet. Very wet! Javed felt juices falling on the tip of his dick. Firoza moaned loudly now, lifting her head from the pillow and covering her face with her palms. This was too much for Javed. He shifted towards the front and his dick pierced through that wet, sloppy and burning pussy.

"OH MY!" Firoza's eyes opened wide as she felt his huge dick filling her pussy. It was huge and was touching every corner of her vaginal walls. She was surprised that even after having five babies, her pussy was unable to accommodate Javed's dick properly. She felt her pussy stretching as Javed kept on inserting his dick inside her cunt. Juices were flowing torrentially from her pussy. When every inch of his glorious penis was buried deep inside her cunt, Javed stopped and started panting. Firoza's hips were shaking and so were her legs. She grabbed the pillow tightly and screramed into it with pleasure when Javbed pulled out his dick and pushed in again with brutal force. She could feel her body burning with uncontrollable lust and desire. Javed started a slow but deep and forceful humping. Firoza tightened her ass, and as a result her pussy tightened around Javed's dick every time he pushed it into her. This made her clit rub vigorously with his shaft. More juices flew out of her vagina, wetting his dick and wetting the bed as well. Javed was trying to control himself into not turning into an animal as he loved wild sex with his girlfriends. Whenever his girlfriends came to his place, he fucked them so wildly that they were unable to get up for hours and complained to him that he was like an animal. He didn't care about the good being of his girlfriends. He only cared about, was pounding their filthy cunts mercilessly. He didn't even leave them in their periods. The blood flowing from their pussies made him even hornier. His girlfriends had given him the title of 'Sex Beast'.

Firoza was ascending to unparalleled heights of sexual ecstasy by every slow and deep stroke. And soon, a powerful orgasm hit her. And it was then Javed came to know that she was a squirt, and an amazing one. Firoza pulled off Javed's dick and her body bucked heavily as waves of orgasm hit her continuously. Javed saw liters of juices coming out of her cunt in force. It sprayed all over his dick and his stomach. Firoza threw away the pillow and started grunting and cursing with wild lust, "YES! YES! AAAAAHHHHH! FUCK! SHIT! DAMN IT! YESSSSSSSSSS! FEELS SOOOOO GOOOOOD! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her body was shaking badly as she squirted. This was too much for Javed. He forgot that she was his aunt. He forgot that she was not as young as his girlfriends. He forgot that she was family and mother of five of his cousins. He forgot that she had fed him and treated him like a son when he was little. He forgot morals and values and grabbed her shaking hips tightly. She had stopped squirting now, but was still cursing, clutching the bed sheet in her hands. With one powerful shove, he rammed his dick deep into her cunt and started fucking her with all his might. Firoza had never felt such wild passion in her husband all her married life. She felt as if her pussy was being pummeled by a strong bull. She turned and looked at Javed whose face was red with blood as he pumped harder and harder into her. His jaws were grinding as he seethed through his teeth. His eyes were bloodshot. Firoza felt his hands tighten on her fleshy buttocks. She felt his fingers digging into her flesh. She could feel his balls slapping her clit with every stroke. It felt to her that lightning was striking at her pussy every second. This was not something she was ready for, but whatever it was, it was making her wild with lust and she wanted to die with his powerful dick in her pussy. She wanted him to kill her with that monster of a dick. She wailed as another orgasm hit her and she squirted even more torrentially. She had to forcefully pull herself off Javed as he was not willing to stop and take out his dick which was blocking her juices inside her sloppy cunt. The moment his dick popped out with a sound, juices shot from her pussy with force. It seemed water cannon had been let loose. She squirted everywhere as her ass was swaying all around in a circle. She squealed with pleasure while squirting and banged her sideways. Her juices bathed Javed completely and he quickly towards her swaying ass. She was still squirting juices, but now the force was not that much. Javed grabbed her hips and stuck his mouth into the slit of her cunt. He started licking her cunt vigorously. Firoza bit her hand to suppress a loud scream as she felt his tongue inside her vagina. She smashed her hips on his face and Javed slurped at her clit, sucking it in frenzy. Firoza again pulled off her hip from his face and squirted loads of juices. The bed was completely wet with her juices now. They were covered in sweat and her juices. The room was filled with the smell of her juices. Javed turned her over and laid her on her back. Firoza looked straight in her eyes and what she saw was a rage, a disastrous lust. He forcefully parted her legs and shoved his dick into her vagina. She moaned loudly and her eyes rolled back into her head, as she felt that spear sliding down her vagina with that mighty push. Javed grunted when his dick touched the end of her pussy and he attacked her huge breasts. He mauled them. He sucked and bit her nipples crazily. Firoza was trying to push him away as she was unable to bear that mixed feeling of pain and pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Monster Nephew

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds