• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Becky's Sister Jamie

Becky's Sister Jamie

Thanks for the editing Larry. This story is a little shorter because I could not find a good ending for it. As usual all feedback is welcomed and I hope you all enjoy it.

It was just fluke or maybe karma. It was an accident for sure. The first time I saw my girlfriend's sister I did not mean to see her topless or see her giving a blow job. I did know what she looked like but had not met her in person. We had talked on the phone before. Becky showed me pictures of Jamie. Including ones of both of them working at Hooters. Dang they both looked hot in their Halloween costumes. I had also seen a couple of bikini pics.

I was sure Becky had shown Jamie pictures of me including some that did not need to be in public. When did a 40 year old man get in his head to send penis pics to his 20 something lover? Oh that's right whenever she asked for them. Jamie was a little older but is built very close to my darling. She got married young and had already had some kids. Her figure had not been hurt by giving birth.

I did not know Becky invited Jamie over to the house when I was out of town on business. She did not know I was going to be home a day early. I did not know Jamie had the afternoon off from the pediatrician's office where she works. I really did not know Jamie was having an affair and using my house to hook up with her boy toy.

I let myself in the house and dropped my bag in the laundry room. I needed a long piss and even longer shower after my flight. I stripped down in the master bath and got the shower very hot. I started to think about the phone sex Becky and had I last night. She really is a very sexy woman but her innocence comes out when she talks dirty. She has to be very hot to say cock or pussy instead of vagina and penis. I was getting hard again remembering her telling how much she missed me and my big cock. I missed her as well and it was good to be home early. I decided not to finish myself off in the shower. Becky would be home in a few hours and I wanted to make up for some lost time.

Getting out of the shower I grabbed one of her good towels and started to dry off. I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. I stuck my head out of the bathroom looked out the French doors onto the patio. I could not see anything but I know I had seen something. I was worried the neighbor's dog or maybe some kid was in the backyard trying to get in the pool. I would not mind the kids as long as one of them was old enough to be careful but I hated dog hair in the pool. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the doors to see what was going on. I did a double take. The view was the same the second time.

Jamie was kneeling on one of the cushions form the chaise lounges. Her one piece bathing suit was hanging off her shoulders exposing her C-cup breasts. They were capped with silver dollar sized nipples and sagged just enough to show she had breast-fed her three kids. She was a deep bronze with just a hint of tan lines from the bathing suit she was wearing. Her hair was cut short and very curly brown with blond highlights. Oh, did I tell you she was sucking on a cock?

A very young man was standing before her. Built like a football player or wrestler, he had to still be in college. He was short and compact and very muscular. His swim trunks were between his feet and his cock was in Jamie's mouth. His right hand was reaching down playing with those large breasts. His left was on the side of Jamie's head trying to help guide his cock into her mouth.

My cock started to swell again watching the blow job happening less than 10 feet away. I am not sure if it was because of how tired I was from traveling or my lack of pussy for the last week but I could not stop watching the two strangers on my patio. I am not usually a voyeur. I prefer to be in on the action instead of just watching. I did not have the energy to go join them. I did not want to scare them. My hard cock did not want them to stop. I pulled Becky's little stool over and sit down with my back resting on the bed so I could enjoy the view.

They were at a great profile angle from me. I let the towel fall off my waist and started to stroke my cock. I reached for the bottle of lotion Becky keeps in her night stand and found Big Deb (Becky's big vibrator) there as well. I guess the phone sex the other night had got to my blond goddess as much as it had me. I squirted some lotion on the tip of my cock and my hand. I leaned back against the bed and turned my gaze back to the couple on my deck.

Jamie was doing a number on the member in front of her. She was worshiping this young man's rod. I was too far away to tell how big he was but she could take it all in her mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down very fast. Her hands where rubbing up and down his legs as she kept her mouth on the young cock. She cupped his balls up to her mouth. Her tongue stuck out below his shaft to tickle his very big sack.

His cock popped out of her mouth and she leaned back and looked up at her young lover. I could now see his was not very big. It was very hard and wet. Jamie took it into her slapped it on to her tongue. Her tongue was almost as long as his cock. She licked the whole underside of his dick and then swirled her tongue around the head. She looked back up at him and did a real easy deep throat. Pulling it back out of her mouth, she gave the boy hot smile. The hard shaft was sticking straight up. Jamie moved her hands to her own breasts and raised them up to engulf the dick. She used her momma breasts to slowly stroke the young man's cock.

I guess she needed a little more lubrication because she spit down on the cock as it reached the top of her tits. It was not long enough to reach her mouth at that angle but I could still see the tip every time Jamie's tits went down. The kid saw her spit and must have liked it because he bent down and spit on her breast as well. Jamie then did something unexpected. She spit up at the kid, hitting him square in the face. It surprised me and really surprised the kid. He did a double take and then scoped the spit up and flicked it back in Jamie's face. She licked it off with her tongue and kept on stroking the young cock in between her tits.

I was very hard and had a little pre-cum at the tip of my cock. I ran my thumb over the piss hole and added it to the lotion. The two fuckers decided to change positions. Jamie stood up and dropped her bathing suit to the deck. Her young stud got into her place kneeling on the cushion. Jamie got on her hands and knees, her butt and pussy sticking out for the whole world to see - well at least me and the kid who was about to start licking it. Jamie's butt was on the small side - almost flat but not unattractive. She did have nice looking hips and a little meat on her thighs. Her pussy lips where huge - very thick and hanging down between her spread legs. The lips needed to be suck and chewed on. I could see her anal ring was spread some between her skinny butt cheeks. I would bet she had taken something in that ass before.

The kid ran his hands up both hips and onto her skinny ass. He gave it a tentative smack and then started rubbing his fingers between those thick lips. I am not sure what he was doing but it was not what Jamie wanted. She turned around and said for the first time load enough for me the hear through the glass "If you ever want me to suck your little cock again you better start using that tongue!"

He hesitated again but this time Jamie stuck her juicy cunt right in his face. The young guy took the hint and buried his face in her pussy. He may not know what he was doing but he was sure giving a good effort. His head was moving up and down her upturned ass. Not just his mouth but his whole face was moving trying to please his older lover. His hands kept rubbing her hips and small butt cheeks. The effort was finally reward.

Jamie yelled, "Hell yes! Right there. Right there. Now use that tongue, stud."

Her head dropped down and her back arched more. The boy had found a good spot and Jamie was trying to reward him with her words and her juice. The kid grabbed her hips tightly and pushed into her deeper. You could tell he had never given a girl oral before but once he got started, he seemed to be a fast learner. His head stopped moving as much and he narrowed his attention to the spot Jamie wanted. I was too far away to tell exactly where his mouth was but Jamie was loving it. Her upper body fell to the lounge chair as her young lover kept up his assault on her pussy. She was moaning and talking dirty to him just loud enough for me to catch a few words.

"Fuck. Deeper. More." She then became very rigid. "OH Fuck!" she yelled as she came with her young lover licking her from behind.

I was getting pretty close myself. I took my hand off my cock to keep from shooting off. I wanted to see what they were going to do next. I hoped to see more of Jamie's body. I wondered if the youngster could fuck her with his small cock. Had she made him lick her to orgasm first knowing the cock would not satisfy her?

Jamie slid around and planted a very hot kiss on the kid. She seemed to really enjoy tasting her own juices from his smooth young face. She even licked his chin and up the side of his face. They started making out sitting on the pool chair. Jamie moved her hand down to his hard member and started to stroke him slowly. My hand went back to stroking my hard-on at the same rhythm Jamie was using. The kid's hands where back on those luscious breasts. He was not manhandling but cupping them lightly, his hands under both globes and his thumb brushing against her nipples. He was young but not without skills.

Jamie stopped kissing him and pushed him backwards onto the lounge. His muscular body made the lounge sag under its weight. Jamie pushed his hands above his head and then stood up between his feet. She bent at the waist and I got a great view between her legs. His cock was swollen to full mast of maybe 4 inches. Her tits were swinging freely as she stroked him. She was bent at the waist, giving me a great look at those tanned legs, her skinny ass and full pussy. I noticed she either shaved or waxed around both of her holes but she did have a thick mound of hair above her pussy. She would fulfill many a young man's dreams.

Jamie stepped over his legs and turned around twisting his cock in her hand. She looked down at the prone boy and was talking softly again. I could not hear what she was telling him but he followed the instructions. He closed his legs and placed his hands on her hips. She dropped her weight into his strong arms and slowly lowered herself down. Her hand guided his cock into her wet pussy. The cock met no resistance as it drove all the way. He supported her weight holding hips firmly. Her hands went up to her own breasts. She lifted one and then the other to her mouth. She licked her hard nipples and squeezed her bosom together. Her short hair was sticking to her sweaty forehead. She was barely moving on her lover but her body had started to glisten in the afternoon sunshine.

My mind was in overdrive. Was it wrong to be lusting after the sister of my lover, stroking my cock watching her fuck her young friend, hoping that the boy could make her cum again? I was staring at her large breast slowly bouncing in time with each of her strokes and looking at her fat pussy lips pierced by his hard cock. The resemblance between Becky and her sister was striking at this angle - the shapes of their head and upper body. Becky's tummy was flatter but I could envision now what she will look like after a couple of kids. The both of them had wonderfully tanned bodies and great legs.

I really wished Becky was home now to help me take care of my hard-don. I was really close to cumming, thinking about this hot mother and her sexy sister. To slow myself down, I squirted a little more lube on the head of my hard shaft. The cold helped to bring it back under control. It felt very good letting it ooze down the whole length without touching myself. I took my eyes off of the two lovers for just a moment to enjoy the feel and view of my cock.

I was shocked when I looked back up. Jamie had stopped moving. Her head had come up and she was staring straight into the double glass doors of my bedroom. She had not screamed or yelled but was looking at my naked body. She involuntarily licked her lips and opened her mouth just a little. She was looking back and forth from my face to my cock. She was in heat from the fucking she was giving the young man below her. The element of surprise had frozen her for a moment.

My cock, covered in fresh lube, started to soften. I took a chance and stroked it again with her watching. Jamie shook her head up and down signaling me to keep going. She was now watching me as I watched her. I do not think she said anything to lover boy. She started moving up and down again. We matched each other stroke for stroke. Any thoughts about this being wrong were lost to lust.

Jamie kept eye contact with me as she started slamming down on the kid's lap. She rotated her hips around and spread her legs as far as she could. One of her hands went down to her clit and started to rub. Her other stayed on her tits. She was pulling on her nipples and pinching them. I stood up so she could get a better look at my cock. I am not ripped like her boyfriend but in pretty good shape for my early 40s. My cock was rock hard and at least 3 inches longer than the kid she was fucking. Turning to my side to show her my length, I got a very load moan out of her lips. She nodded her head again to say thanks for showing her.

Jamie raised her voice "Ok big boy it is time for us to cum. Fuck that pussy like you stole it. Give momma your juice."

I was stroking very fast now. I wanted to cum as much as the two lovers on my deck did. I had not had any release yet and my cock was turning a deep purple from all of the blood flow. I was in for another surprise that afternoon. I expected Jamie to hop off when her boy was getting ready to shoot. Instead, she let him cum inside her thick pussy. I saw him lift up his torso and become very still. I came when I saw his seed seeping down out of her pussy back onto him. My cum shot out hard and fast. The first few ropes hit the glass planes of the double doors. The rest hit the towel lying in the floor from my shower and covered my hand.

Jamie gingerly removed herself for his young cock. She moved backwards and planted her cum filled pussy right on the face of her boy toy. He squirmed a lot until Jamie bent down into a 69 and started to clean of his cock with her mouth. I wish I could have seen his face when he realized he was eating his own cum out of her vagina. I stood there watching for a few more seconds before grabbing my towel and cleaning myself off. I stepped toward the door and cleaned that cum up as well. Jamie gave me a little wave as I closed the blinds.

I was tired form the trip and satisfied from watching Jamie take care of the kid. I fell into a deep sleep and even started to dream. The depth of my sleep and the erotic images of Jamie having her way with that boy mixed in my head. I was watching them again going through the whole scene again. About half way through the scene changed. I was walking toward them. Jamie was riding the kid facing towards him. I stepped up to her and she reached out for my cock.

"See, this is a real cock. See how big it is? See how hard he is? Your little cock barely gets hard." she berates him.

She bent down to take my cock in her mouth. The sensation was more real than most dreams I had ever felt. I was slowly waking up but did not want the dream to end. The feeling of my hard cock being engulfed in a warm wet mouth was wonderful. I realized it was not a dream anymore. Someone was licking and sucking on my cock. I looked down and saw a beautiful head of blond hair draped across my naked crotch. My cock twitched when she ran her tongue across my piss hole. I could not control my orgasm at this point. I started shooting off right into her mouth. My blond goddess stopped sucking for a second and swallowed as much as she could. Her hand cupped my balls and finger tickled my ass. She then buried my softening cock in her mouth to make sure none of my sperm escaped.

"Damn." Is all I could say.

"Welcome home hon." Becky said as she looked up from my now flaccid member. "I did not think you would be here until tomorrow."

"We got done early and I wanted to get home to you darling" I explained.

"Did you meet Jamie? She has been keeping me company while you were out of town." She asked.

"I think I saw her before I fell asleep but I didn't meet her." I answered.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Becky's Sister Jamie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds