• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • New Starts Ch. 01

New Starts Ch. 01

123

0k I realise that my last story – Getting Closer – was a fail, the idea for the story was unprepared and I did not intend for it to become a huge hit so I may have rushed into it too soon, nether the less I love writing and it is my passion therefore I shall not quit and let a few bad comments become my downfall. I hope this story will become more successful and I wish that the readers enjoy it as much as I love writing and look past the errors (I'm not the best at writing but I love it ( as I have already said)).

It was the final day of university for me, I had handed in my badge that I had held with me since I first arrived at the gates so many years ago, I had collected my papers to tell the world that I am now recognised in the field of Forensics and finally I had handed back my dorm room key with a satisfied grin that I could once again return back to my home and wouldn't have to wake up each morning knowing how far away from my family I really was. All was well again.

It was a good 5 hour drive from my university back to my home town – Willenhall – it didn't help that once I had set out, at nine in the morning, the roads were already jam packed with the early commuters rushing to get their busy day started. I had briefly considered staying back at the university cafe and just waiting for the tide of relentless traffic to stop or at the very least die down. In the end I had decided that it would be for the best to just get on the road and head home once and for all, after all the sooner I begin to get home the sooner I would arrive to meet my family and the barrage of congratulations and hand shakes enough to pull my arm from it's shoulder.

It was almost three when I reached home pulling into the driveway to the side of the house. My first thought was that everyone may be out because as I walked closer to the house I heard no sounds of activity nor when I peeked through the large glass windows into the living area was there any sign of life. I took my keys out of my pocket and opened the front door, stopping briefly to collect the accumulated pile of letters lying on the floor.

It was only when I caught the faint glimpse of someone peering through the eyehole on the porch door that I knew everyone was inside but they were hiding and that meant only one thing... surprise party. Oh, how I hated surprise parties with everyone acting fake jumping out screaming and then laughing at the belief that what they had planned all week finally worked for what would be a tenth of a second. Nether the less I decided there was no way to avoid the inevitable and the sooner it happened the quicker it would be over, how ironic – I had said the same about leaving university to get home to relax and look what happened, it was still a long drive and then a tormenting welcome back.

I have to admit it was almost a surprise had I not seen someone against the door. The moment I stepped through the porch door I was completely disorientated with the pitch blackness of the room compared to the outside world and then with the flick of a switch the change of lighting. To be honest the best to describe it would be: it was like being hit by a flash-bang. Stunning me to the spot with the most stupid expression on my face and just as with a flash-bang the pounding noise, except in this situation it was all my relatives who had come to meet me. The sheer loudness of the noise overwhelmed the senses enough to jumble all of the words into something incoherent I had the faintest guess that what they really had shouted would have been "Surprise!"

I'm guessing the look of my face when everyone jumped up in synch would have proven that the surprise really was a surprise and the plan would have been a success. Once the initial shock was over with then began the routine hugs and 'well done' from all the family members. I was a little upset that it happened a little too fast and I didn't have enough time to register who it was I was actually facing but now that it had all calmed down and everyone had said what they wanted it was time the party begun.

It was only now that I started to wonder where my actual family was – I mean I know that all my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, grandparents were there but where were my mother, father and sister – Rachel?

My question was answered soon enough when I found them in deep conversation with my mothers' sister, my aunt, my father was besides my mother standing sharp as if he was in the barracks up for inspection, he only occasionally jumped in the conversation but otherwise did not speak. Now that I was able to see them I found myself checking them out. My mother with her brown hair curled around her neck was wearing a black sequin dress draping down to below her knees and high heeled black shoes.

My father was wearing the usual tuxedo with black jacket and white shirt with green tie and leather shoes. He looked uncomfortable.

I was just about to ask where my sister was hanging when two soft but petite hands wrapped around my eyes from behind.

"Guess who." She whispered in my ear.

"Um... Uncle jack?" I jokingly replied.

"No, silly" She answered releasing my eyes so i was able to turn around and look at her properly. Now with my vision restored I looked into her brown eyes. Her beautiful brown hair draped to one side. She was stunning, enough to give my mother a run for her money.

She was wearing a red dress that cut just below her thighs and red 2 inch high heels. I would had guessed that my mother and her bought their dress at the same store – the only difference was that unlike my mother who opposed to wearing jewellery my sister wore two diamonds studs in hear ears – one in each – and had a diamond necklace around her neck. I swear if she wasn't my sister I would have tried to hit on her right there and then.

"Congratulations for finally finishing." She said leaning forward to give me a kiss on the cheek, whether subconsciously or consciously I turned my head to meet her and her lips ended up on my own and not my cheek. I truly wanted the kiss to last forever and for a quick second I managed to close my eyes and loose myself in the moment. She was the first to break the kiss and smiled as if she saw it as nothing more.

The party carried on for the rest of the day until ten at night. For most the night I was with my sister talking about how life was without me and what she was up to while I was gone, for the most part I had learned in the space of 3 years I was away she had had one dog, 3 boyfriends, 2 break ups, a dog funeral and now had fish for her room – goldfish of course

I was also whisked away to other family to talk about general life and how my university course was, then before everyone left my dad had requested that I show everyone my certificate diploma. I was quite proud of this as I had achieved a 1st which would have meant I finished with an A* in all of my modules.

Finally at ten the last of the guests left – my aunt – with the final goodbye and thank you for coming speech: me, my mother, my father, my sister settled down. We watched television as a family until eleven after that my parents suggested that we do something as a family. We decided, well it was my sisters idea, that we should play a family board game, the chosen: Monopoly.

The game lasted for at the least 2 hours before my mother was eliminated after going bankrupt. After she was gone and then became the elected banker my father was eliminated and it was just between me and my sister. Towards the end of the night my mother and my father decided to go to bed and persisted that it had been a long night and we should follow, but much to mine and my sisters nagging, we managed to persuade them that we should stay up to finish the game.

After half an hour since my parents had gone to bed me and my sister continued to play the game, because they had been eliminated it meant that they had to offer the property back to the game and thus I began collecting more than my sister – it was quite obvious I was going to be winning the game. My sister landed on my property three times in a row and this left her with some serious damage and after going into bankruptcy she was nearly out with just £100 to spare. It was a fun game and now I was just toying with her.

She managed to go another round passing go and collecting the standard £200. it was on her second throw that she managed to completely go under. Her throw landed her on Italy that I owned and the payment was £1000. She could pay the £300 but that still left her with a total of £700 to pay.

"Come on! Please just let me go." She pouted but I was having way too much fun.

"Looks like you loose." I mocked placing the shape of my hand in a 'L' on my forehead.

"No I can't loose this is my game!" She whined. "Please I'll do anything" She resorted to bribery to get off loosing. Her competitive nature had won her over.

"You have nothing I want."

"Here take these" She pleaded removing her red high heel shoes.

"And what do I want with your shoes sis?" I replied chucking at how badly she wanted to win the game.

"I don't know sell them or something but come on lets continue." She replied.

I don't know what it was but I decided to give in and nodded my head in agreement, I wasn't going to actually sell her shoes over a game but the look on her face and the fact I didn't want the night to end persuaded me to accept. She threw her shoes onto my lap extending her legs and wiggling her toes in my direction. I was awe struck at the sight; she had the most beautiful feet and I was mesmerised at the sight of her beautiful long smooth legs and her beautiful feet with her toenails painted in a sweet pink. Just once more for show she wiggled her toes and raised her heels to my face all the time showing a beautiful smile. I swear the things that were running through my mind at the time would have shocked even a pornstar.

I allowed her the chance to redeem herself and she threw again this time landing on free parking. Safe. But now she was in trouble; unless she managed to throw a 12 on the two dice she would with out an inch of doubt land on another of my properties and my dick was swelling at the though of her offering herself to me to get out of loosing. My mind was swimming and I couldn't help myself keep looking down at her beautiful feet and legs and then watching her face as she realised her predicament. She bit her bottom lip and threw the dice hoping I would be lenient. 6...9...10. That final throw landed her on one of the most expensive properties of the whole game. Ill never remember the look off her face when she realised that the game was over.

She pleaded and begged to let her off and let her at the least pass go to get £200. knowing any other night it would be me on the other side of this game with her whipping my butt (figuratively speaking) I decided to be merciful.

"So what do I get this time?" I asked mockingly knowing there was only one thing I wanted but could never have.

She thought for a quick moment before replying "I'll give you my dress."

"And why do I want a dress?" I asked but secretly my mind had already made up my mind, no dress meant she would be sitting in her bra and panties, god how I hoped she was wearing neither.

"Come on. Take the dress, it will get you at the least thirty pounds in a good store." She begged, before I had actually agreed she pulled down on one of the straps around her shoulder letting fall. "Well?"

"Okay. Fine." I replied eager to know what she was wearing.

Whether she knew it or not but the way that she teased when removing her dress made me look down towards my boner poking upwards, what would she say if she saw I was hard off my own sister stripping? Would she stop?

Luckily she never noticed and both straps came off her shoulders, the concealed zip at the back was pulled down and the dress came up and over her head. While she was blinded by the dress over her head I managed to position my hard on to become less noticeable but it soon came back to full attention after I saw what she was wearing underneath. Black bra and matching black panties. A thong!

"Funny I thought you would be wearing red." I said trying to remove my attention from her body.

"Well I was going to but then I saw these and I just love the feeling." She replied.

"Shall we continue then..." I asked pointing at the game. After I had thrown and landed on a small property it was her throw again but needless to say I was not interested in the game no more. She had wonderful perky breasts but they were not overly massive or small either; all in all I would say that she would be about a B cup. Whether I knew it or not I was staring, mouth wide open as if I had just solved the mystery of the universe. I didn't even notice that it was my throw until she called my name "Jon!". I didn't even respond the first time she called just nodding as if I heard her but didn't know where she was. She called three more times before I finally snapped back to attention and looked at her face. She was smiling.

"Daydreaming?" She asked casually as if I was not thinking of her.

"Uh... yeah"

I grabbed the dice and threw quickly hoping that she would forget me staring at her. My piece – the dog – landed on the same square that she was on.

"Hey look. We're together." I joked hoping to ease the tension in the room.

"I wish." she muttered.

Had my ears deceived me! Had she really just said what I thought she had said!? If spending three years at university at the back of the room had taught me anything it was how to lip-read and clear as day I saw her mouth draw the words: I wish. I was stunned. I couldn't move, my hands were sweaty and my breath was irregular, in fact if anyone had a cardiograph it would have shown that my heart beat was going so fast it would burst out of my chest.

My sister acted causal as if it was just an innocent reply or as if I was hearing things, after all she had whispered it quietly. I decided not to press further. The game must go on.

She threw again and landed on another of the free utilities, then I threw and landed two spaces above her. Still... she wanted us to be together? The question ran around my mind swimming in a pool of thought. Does it explain tonight with the stripping, or the kiss on the lips earlier – I mean I know that could have been my fault or was it her idea? One of the reasons I was good at forensics was I was able to think out of the box and analysed every little detail as if it was crucial and right now my forensic mind was analysing everything that had ever happened between me and my sister – how long had she thought like this? How long had I liked her more than I should?

Finally she broke the silence by throwing and landing on another of my properties. Oh god, what would she do now? She had nothing else to bargain with, she would never bargain with her necklace or her earrings after all they were a gift from our late grandmother, but that left only the bra or the panties, surely she wouldn't.

"Looks like you loose." I stated thinking she had nothing to bargain with.

"Nooo." She moaned pouting her lips.

"You got nothing more to offer and you are in too much debt." I replied hoping I was wrong and she would offer something.

"I got it." She answered. "How about a dance."

"No thanks I'm not really in the mood for dancing."

"Not you, silly, how about I dance for you. Your own personal dance from me, if I make it a good dance how about you give me a small property." She replied with a smile on her face. Before I could object she stood up waving her arms above her to shake off the cramp from sitting all night.

When she started I swear I had to check my pulse in fear that I was dead. I could have easily have died and gone to heaven. The dance was as good as you could have thought, if she wanted a property for being good I should give her the whole board. She began my moving her hips side to side as if there was some music only she could hear. She twisted while crouching low and then back up twisting the other way. Her arms ram to her stomach before moving up to the sides of her breasts and then gave a light push accentuating her cleavage. Then she continued to move her hands to hear head and then swept her hair out of her face. The turned around to her back facing me and bent down running her hands down her slender legs to her beautiful feet forcing out her ass. Standing mere feet in front of me I desperately wanted to reach forward and touch but something in the back of my mind thought "God this is your sister, this shouldn't be happening..." but then again something in the front of my mind was thinking "This was her choice maybe she wants it as bad as you want her...". In the end the back of the mind won and I just sat there and left her to it, that isn't saying I wasn't enjoying the show.

She hooked her fingers around the lace around her hips and slowly pulled down. I watched with an ever increasing erection as her panties were slowly removed, she got to her bare ass and then stopped, she turned facing me and then smiled and wagged her finger in the gesture of a 'no' and then pulled them back up. I barely managed to notice that above her private there was no hair before it was covered back up.

With the dance over she claimed her spot besides the board game and sat back down acting as if nothing had ever happened. How my mind raced at what would happen next time.

I decided this game was the best in my life and that it would have to continue, she had done her best and as she had wanted I gave her two of my property cards, but due to my analysis brain I had carefully selected two deliberate cards – Cape town and Congo – the two poorest on the board – at the least if she was lucky she may get the odd £100 that they give for landing, and without property she was doomed.

Her face fell when she looked at the two cards I gave her knowing that I was planning all this.

"Didn't I do a good job?" She teased, tilting her head to one side and smiling in the most seductive manor ever.

I was torn. I couldn't admit I liked the lap dance from my sister nor could I bring myself to admit that it was bad. In the end I knew how to make it better – I gave her one more card that was directly in the middle of all my others, a small consolation, if she managed to avoid all the other pricey property she could save herself and if I landed on it then I could end up paying more to her than if I combined her two other cards. She was happy with the trade and smiled to me in a warm manor.

The game continued for another good three hours with her sneaking in a couple of pounds from me, enough to pay for when she lands on one of my properties. In the end she decided that enough was enough and that she couldn't do anymore to stop loosing (personally I knew a lot more she could do, heck, I'd even give her the game if she knew what I wanted). We finished the game, checked who had the most money and then returned the game to the box. I offered my sister the dress she gave me but she shook her head in disagreement. "I gave that to you, it's yours now."

We ended the game for the night and put the game back in the side cupboard. Just before going to bed I looked at the clock – 4:00am - best night ever.

"When did you to come to bed last night?" My mother asked when I came downstairs.

She was already sitting in the living room with the TV on watching 'Jerry Springer', the headline: I Slept with your daughter.

"Um... about two, maybe, two thirty." I replied not wanting to make it sound that we were up all night, or for her to ask what we were doing.

"Well Rachel is still asleep so what ever happened last night really knocked her out." My mother spoke her eyes never leaving the TV showing two rather large women wrestling over a single man.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • New Starts Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds