• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 03

Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 03

123

Chapter 3 - Saturday.

I awoke Saturday morning to an empty bed and a house filled with the aroma of country ham and fresh coffee. I grudgingly got up and trod off to the shower.

Jane heard me turn the shower on and sent Kim to me with a cup of coffee. Kim reached me just as I was about to step into the large steam shower. I took the cup and inhaled the aroma deeply, that cleared the cobwebs. "How long until breakfast is ready my young, nubile, slut in training?" I drank half of it and placed the mug on the vanity.

"Aunt Jane said it would be about three minutes before the biscuits are ready. How many eggs would you like this morning, Sir?"

"Three buttered biscuits and four scrambled well please," I replied as I stepped into the shower. I quickly lathered up my head and soaped up my body. I did a quick spin to rinse and shook off before I steeped out. Kim was kneeling before me with a topped off mug and a bath sheet. Kim stood up and handed me my mug then began to dry me. I thought to myself, I could get use to this pampering.

I took the towel, ran it through my hair and told Kim, "I will be right there, I just have to grab a pair of shorts. Go and help Jane with the food."

I quickly dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. When I turned the corner, I was treated to one of my favorite sites, my wife cooking. Jane was an excellent cook. I had suggested that she take some culinary arts courses at the local college but she always but the kibosh on that idea. She always would say that she would rather eat a fine meal rather than cook it. It is a lot quicker, easier and no kitchen or dishes to clean up. I had become a fair cook myself by watching the cooking shows. I walked up behind Jane and kissed her neck. "Morning my beautiful angel."

Jane bumped backwards with her scrumptious ass, "Go sit down at the table, food is coming in thirty seconds.

I went to the small four-person table in the eat-in breakfast alcove. There was coffee, orange juice, biscuits, grits, country ham and Jane brought the eggs as I slid into my seat. The girls sat down flanking me. "Man, this is the life, a wonderful meal, fabulous companionship, mind and body numbing sex." Jane almost got choked on that last one as she snorted.

"Oh you think so do you," asked my wife?

"Yes I do my dear. How many men do you think are up here on vacation with two extremely sexy and desirable women? I would wager there might be two of us, three at the absolute most. I do know this, that I am the luckiest men on the planet. I am loved by you two. What more could a man need?"

"A cabin like this to live in full time," retorted Kim?

Well Miss College Bound, you keep your nose in your books and graduate at the top of your class you might make enough to just buy one a few years after you get your degree," chimed in Jane.

"Where are you going to attend and what are you going to major in?" I queried.

"I am going to attend the local JuCo for the first four semesters. As for a major, I have not decided yet. I have several fields of interest." Kim continued, "I have thought about going with business administration working toward a MBA or perhaps a masters in computer science. Sir you can be the photographer, Aunt Jane can be the retoucher and run the day-to-day operations just like you two do now. I could be you personal IT guru and ace marketing strategist." Kim giggled and blushed.

We soon finished our breakfast. Kim and I cleared away the dishes and pulled KP duty. When the dishes were done, we joined Jane in the living room to do a little planning.

We had the cabin rented for another seven nights. I got a legal pad and give everyone a sheet of paper and a pencil to write down things they would like to do between now and the end of our vacation. I had a knack at scheduling thanks to all the travel I have to do due to work. I might pull five red eye fights in a week during basketball season.

We all took about a half hour to formulate our wish lists. I collected them and sent the girls to town on a shopping spree. I gave them each $150 to spend. This would give me time to sort through the lists and come up with a tentative plan.

The girls got all dolled up then headed out for town. I went out on the porch, sat down in one of the rockers and started in on my task for the morning. The girls lists were very similar, souvenir shopping, another trip to the artist colony, Cherokee, to go see a show or two. Then the lists started to diverge. Helicopter sightseeing, hot air balloon flying, horseback riding, whitewater rafting were among the more adventurous listing.

As for me, I needed a trip to Clingmans Dome and a whole day at Cades Cove for photography. I had made several trips to Cades Cove in the past but never shot with anything other than a point-and-shoot camera. I needed to arrange early access to the park to shoot some sunrise shots and early morning wildlife. The park normally opened at 0700. I had also managed to get three media photo passes for the local dirt speedway for tonight, through the regional touring series that was there tonight.

I pulled up some research on my netbook, thanks to my air stick, and came up with a schedule that contained most of the things that were on the lists. The only thing I did not have on the schedule was helicopter sightseeing.

Saturday - Shopping, nap, supper, Dirt race

Sunday - Ballooning, lunch, shopping, cabin to shower, supper, concert

Monday - Cherokee, lunch, Clingmans Dome, shower, supper, Downtown Gatlinburg

Tuesday - Cades Cove, late supper

Wednesday - rain day - Artist colony maybe all day?

Thursday - White-water rafting, lunch, artist colony, fancy supper

Friday - Knoxville, TN Aquarium, TN River Explorer, supper, Smokies baseball

Saturday - Rain day - all day

Sunday - Head home at lunch, apple orchard

There were a few things not on the schedule that I did want to do. Hit the local theme park, maybe go fishing or another dirt track the second Saturday if we lucked out and had a rain free week.

I went to the bedroom and grabbed a pillow. I withdrew to the rear porch. I turned the ceiling fan on medium and laid down outdoor couch to take a nap. These two women had me almost frazzled and I was going to need all my strength for the rest of the week.

I dozed off and on never really getting any meaningful sleep. I heard the girls pull up out front. I got up to go lend a hand in bringing the spoils of their shopping spree. I was surprised to find that they each had just four bags each. Kim also had a bag of burgers and fries. I glanced at the clock as we came in, 11:39.

"So what are the damages?" I asked.

"Three hundred, you did not ask for the change when you gave us the cash, silly," Jane said.

"Well I hope you had enough to pay for lunch at least." I reached to look in Jane's bag; she reached out and smacked my hand.

"Oh No you don't Mister," said my wife as she popped my hand. "That's not for you....yet." She stuck out her tongue, scrunched up her nose and shook her head like a six year old. Kim broke down laughing.

"How about you, Kimmy, care to show me what you bought?" I asked.

Kim looked at Jane who rolled her eyes. "No, not yet. I will show you later."

I crossed my arms and stuck out my bottom lip pouting. "Well can I at least get a burger?"

"We'll take it under advisement," Jane said. "Go out on the back porch and we will bring you, your lunch."

I sighed, "Okay," spun around and headed outside, kicking an invisible can along the way. I went to check the chemicals in the hot tub. I added some water, one chem-tab and turned on the jets to mix it.

The girls went and stowed their booty, then returned to get lunch together. I had been outside about 10 minutes when they came out to the picnic table under the large oak tree in the back yard. Jane had a platter and Kim had a pitcher of iced tea.

I went in to wash my hands, and then joined the girls outside. I looked the girls up and down, "Mmm, looks yummy... and the food looks good too."

Kim blushed and Jane just gave me a soft bonk up side the head. "Your so bad, Jack," said Jane.

We all sat down and Jane handed me my plate. Two burgers with mayo, lettuce, tomato and chili, there also was a sizable order of home cut fries. "If it tastes as good as it looks I might need another nap," smiling like a Cheshire cat. It was very good with handmade patties and double fried fries, not the usual chain burger fare.

Lunch was very satisfying and past quickly. We adjourned to the living room when we finished. I got my netbook and pulled up the schedule. The girls sat on each side of me as I went over the itinerary for the rest of the vacation. They listened as I explained each choice and why I put where I did. I also explained about the rain days. I asked if there were any questions.

I looked at Jane and she nodded no. Kim spoke up, "Sir, I think you did a wonderful job. I wished we could have worked in some horseback riding though."

I chuckled, "Kim, actually there is an opportunity for that to happen at Cades Cove. I also have a confession. I broke the unplugged rule. I had to get on the net to do the research and to make some reservations."

I asked what they would like to do until time to go to the track tonight. The girls looked at each other and nodded.

Kim jumped up and said, "Stay right there, we will be back in a little bit. Find you something the satellite." Jane stood up and followed Kim. I thought to myself, "So much for a nap."

I got the remote and found baseball game on the tube. I knew not to get too interested in anything. Knowing those to vixens, I would be busy soon.

Fifteen minutes later I heard Jane call me. "Jack, Jack come here please. I stood up and started to climb the stairs up to the bedrooms. As I hit the last step Jane called out, "We are in Kim's room darling."

As I turned the corner, my knees went a little week. Kim was tied, spread eagle to the end posts of her four post bed, in a standing position. She was facing the headboard. Kim was naked. Jane on the other hand was wearing a leather basque, a black thong and a pair of thigh high black leather boots. She had our flogger in her hand. Jane looked at me and pointed to the chair by the dresser.

I sat down and watched Jane assert herself in her new role of Mistress with our young charge.

"pet are you ready to begin?" asked Jane.

"Yes Ma'am, I am."

Jane walked up behind Kim and hung the flogger around her neck. She softly bit Kim on the shoulder, and then nibbled across the back of her neck. She reached around her charge and took her nipples in her fingers. Softly she twisted them as she continued to nibble in Kim's neck. Kim began to groan in pleasure. Jane stepped up her aggression. She started to pull on the hardened nipples. Kim gasped loudly.

Jane slid her hand across Kim's ass and inserted a couple fingers into her moistening pussy. Jane stroked Kim's g-spot a few times then brought her fingers up to Kim's mouth. Kim parted her lips and began to suck Jane's fingers. Jane caressed Kim's back and ass stepped back then picked the flogger up. "Are you ready, trainee?"

"Please Ma'am, make me your slut," Kim answered.

Jane looked over at me, I nodded my affirmation. She drew back, then began to flog Kim on the ass. Nice firm strokes applied to each cheek soon had her buttocks glowing bright pink. Jane slowly worked her way up Kim's back using a crisscross pattern.

Kim was moaning loudly for more and Jane obliged her. Moving back down to her ass she slowed the pace but picked up the firmness. After another three minutes, I cleared my throat. Jane looked at me and I waved her off with two fingers.

Jane tossed me the flogger and untied Kim. Jane put Kim on her back and mounted her face. Reaching down she held Kim on place by the hair as she face fucked Kim. My darling wife was really getting into to her new role. "Eat me you slut, eat my cunt good and I might let your Master have a turn this afternoon.

Kim moaned her approval as Jane ground herself into her sub. Kim soon had Jane gasping as she approached her release. Jane pulled her distended nipples roughly, as Kim sucked and chewed her Mistress' clit. Jane arched her back and screamed, "Yes" Jane held herself still over Kim's mouth. My cock throbbed as I watched shot after shot fill Kim's mouth until it overflowed.

Jane dismounted and saw what Kim had collected. "Swallow it my whore," Jane said. Kim closed her mouth and swallowed twice to drink it all down. Jane leaned down and caressed her face then kissed her softly. "You did well my little girl." Jane got up and came to me. She whispered into my ear to get Kim on her knees sucking my cock. She would be back in a couple of minutes.

Jane left the room and I stood up. "Kim, get your ass over here now," I barked. She quickly got up and hurried over. She knelt at my feet remembering her lessons. I caressed her face. "Undress me, slut."

Kim took my shoes and socks off, stowing the socks inside the shoes. Next, she stood and removed my shirt. She folded it and placed it on the dresser. Next she took my shorts off, folded them and placed the on the dresser as well. Kim knelt, removed my underwear, and added them to the pile on the dresser after folding them.

I led her to the bed and placed her on her back; she laid down and hung her head off the side of the bed. I stepped up; Kim reached out and stroked my cock. I stepped forward and she deepthroated me. Her skills were rivaling those of her aunt. After a couple of minutes I hear Jane open our bedroom door and I got on the bed. I rolled Kim onto her knees and put her slutty mouth back to work.

I looked up and my eyes almost popped out of my head. There stood my wife wearing a strapon that rivaled my cock. She was stroking her silicone cock. I moaned as Kim buried me fully in her throat. Jane crawled on the bed behind Kim. She laid her cock in Kim's ass cleavage and started sawing her fake cock between those ripe luscious ass cheeks,

I looked into Kim's eyes as she moaned. Jane pulled back and moved the head of her weapon down. Fisting her cock, she ran the head up and down Kim's wet gash. Kim lunged forward throating me completely, then eased back off my cock.

Jane asked Kim, "Slut are you prepared to submit to our two cocks?"

Kim looked over her shoulder and answered without hesitation, "Yes Ma'am, I am. Please take me, use me however you see fit. I know that you both love me as much as I love you. It pleases me to serve you both in any fashion you desire."

Kim shuttered and returned to my cock, sucking me with gusto. Jane gripped Kim's hips and I nodded to her. She pushed Kim forward driving my cock into our slut's mouth. As Jane pulled her back, she shot her hips forward spearing Kim's tight snatch.

Kim moaned as Jane began to pummel Kim hard, pounding her making her wet pussy a dripping mess. After a few minutes, I had Jane stop and lay down beside Kim. Jane rolled Kim on top of her. Kim reached between her legs and reinserted her Mistress' cock. I went to our bedroom and returned with a tube of lube. I knelt behind Kim and tongued her ass, as Jane slowly fucked her. I lubed two fingers and slid them into Kim lubing her internally. I lubed my throbbing member next.

I took hold of Kim's hips and eased my cock into her. Sliding the first four inches in I waited for her reaction. Getting none, I buried the remaining five inches in one firm stroke. That did it.

Kim's head come up as she begged, "Fuck me, fuck me please. Make me your whore, Master." Jane buried her strapon fully inside Kim and held it there as I began to pump Kim's defenseless ass.

Jane pulled Kim to her and shoved her tongue into her mouth. She reached back and began to spank Kim's still pink ass. Kim shivered and I kicked the hammering of her ass into high gear.

"Harder Sir, fuck me harder. Fuck my slutty holes. I love you both so much. Oh God it feels so good," cried Kim with tears streaming down her face.

My cock pulsed at her declaration. I started long dicking my niece slamming balls deep every stroke. I began to moan as my balls tightened.

"Fuck our whore honey; fill her ass with your seed. Give her a cum enema," said Jane as she spanked Kim harder.

I delivered a dozen more strokes and exploded inside her bathing her anal cavity with my thick juice. "Take it my little whore; take your Master's seed in your fucking ass." I pulled out after I spent my load.

Jane rolled Kim onto her back and put her hands on the back of her thighs. She forced Kim's legs up along the sides of her torso. Kim was not as flexible as Jane was, but that would be remedied in time. Jane began to pound Kim with her large silicone cock, slamming deep into her womb with every stroke.

Kim cried out, "Ma'am it's so good, you fuck me so well." Kim reached down and tried to pull Jane in deeper

I returned from washing my cock and got behind my wife. I leaned over her shoulder and whispered, "You're sexy and you know it."

She plunged in fully and ground herself into Kim. They both began to cum. "Oh Yes, Yes, I am cumming Ma'am." Kim shouted as he shook violently.

Jane began to shutter as she squirted. Jane had chosen a two-strap harness that left her pussy uncovered. Her orgasm was so strong all she could do was whimper as her juices Spray on to Kim's ass and down her legs.

I pulled Jane out of Kim and laid her to the side. I kissed Kim softly as Jane said to me, "Fuck her hard, and make her beg."

I looked at Kim and she locked eyes with me. She held out her arms from between her spread legs. With tears rolling down her cheeks she said, "Master, take me, take me hard and fast. Pound my worthless cunt with all your might.

I reached down and spanked her open pussy with my hand three times. Kim's eyes widened as she gasped for air. I slammed into her, burying myself balls deep. Kim moaned like a whore, the whore she was becoming, our little cum whore. I battered her cervix with every stroke forcing it open.

Kim clutched my ass trying to pull me in deeper as she fell off into the abyss of another massive orgasm. "Oh Master don't stop, please don't ever stop. I'm cumming Master, cumming all over your dominant cock."

That did it. I began to fire deep inside Kim. I never made a sound as I kept pounding my little cum dump. Kim's eyes fluttered as my seed filled her.

I pulled out and quickly pulled Jane to my cock. Jane inhaled me, sucking the last remnants of my orgasm from my cock. My legs went weak as I fell to the bed in exhaustion.

Jane slid down and scooped out my seed with her fingers, she feed it to Kim. "Eat it whore, you earned it. When Jane was satisfied that she got all she cold with her fingers, she slid own and finished cleaning Kim's cunt with her tongue as Kim mewed.

After a few minutes recovery I looked over at the clock, it read 1:47. We all got up, went to the master bath, and got in the large steam shower to clean up. We took turns being lathered up by the others. It did not take that long to get clean, but we did not exit the shower. Instead, we lingered in the warm spray kissing and caressing each other. Eventually I told them to come on and we could catch a nap before we had to get ready to go to the track.

We took turns being dried off by the other two, and then headed to bed. I pulled the heavy drapes after closing the blinds. Jane set the alarm for 4:15 and we settled in for a quite afternoon.

We put Kim in the middle of us and snuggled up to her. Jane and I were so proud of Kim's progression. Jane mouth silently. She is doing so well." We each kissed her softly and spooned in close to her. Kim cooed and purred in her contentment. Soon we all were asleep.

All too soon, it was time to get up. The alarm blared and we got up. The girls asked about what to wear. "Nothing too nice, remember it is a dirt track and it will probably be very dusty before the night ends. A t-shirt, jeans and sneaks should suffice. Oh and if you brought a light jacket or long sleeve shirt bring that too and a bandana. If you don't have the last two we can swing by Wally's and grab those."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kim Goes On Vacation Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds