• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Laura's First Time Ch. 02

Laura's First Time Ch. 02

I stood speechless looking at Mark standing in the doorway. Panic set in and I tried to run past him to get to my bed room. Mark is at least 4" taller than me and much stockier. He blocked my path and asked me what my hurry was.

I was scared, Mark was ruthless when he found out anything he could use against anyone. If he could embarass you he would, I had seen him humiliate other guys with his sharp tongue and rapier wit. He was not someone that you wanted to be holding your deepest secret and here I stood before him dressed to the nines in women's clothing and he had caught me red handed.

I stuttered some lame excuse to which he replied "yeah right, like I believe that bull shit, what are you gay?" I was horrified, he was accusing me of being gay, but the bad news was my dress was not helping matters. Mark demanded to know what I was doing, to which I replied that this was a way I had found to relax. Mark started to laugh and said to me "you are gay aren't you?". I swore I wasn't gay and pleaded with him not to tell anyone what he had seen. He asked me what I would do to keep him silent and I told him anything he wanted.

Mark looked at me for a minute before saying, " I don't know, I want to have a little time to think about what it is I want to do". He stepped to the side and allowed me to leave the bathroom and walk to the living room. As I led the way he followed behind me making lewd comments about the "tight little ass on the sexy little bitch he found in his apartment". Mark was thourghoughly enjoying himself at my expense.

When I reached the living room Mark requested that I do a little spin and show myself off to him. Twirling in my skirt only brought on more abuse from Mark in his quest to humiliate me. I stared at the floor, beaten, humiliated, scared and on the verge of crying.

Now Mark began to question me, "why did I dress & where did I get my clothes?" Afraid that if I didn't cooperate he would come down harder on me I told him I was not sure why but I had urges and I told him of my attraction to my sisters clothing when I was younger though I left out the part about the sexual fantasies.

He then wanted to know what I liked about it and how it made me feel? I answered honestly that the clothing made me feel femme and that the attraction was to the silky fabric's .. Mark had other questions about the types of clothing and how long I had been dressing and where did I keep my wardrobe. I answered all his questions honestly.

His questions then took on a sexual nature with him asking me if dressing aroused me, I answered "yes it does". He immediately wanted to know if I had ever sucked a cock to which I reddened with embarassment and stumbled out the answer "no". Mark looked right into my eyes and asked me if I had ever wanted to? I reddened again, not wanting to be caught in a lie i hesitated and before I could answer Mark smiled and said that I had just answered his question. I was so embarrased I could feel the heat in my cheeks from blushing.

Mark chuckled and pulled a smoke from his pocket. Lighting it he took a couple of drags and then offered the lit cigarette to me. My hand shook as I reached for it hoping the smoke would help settle my nerves. Cruelly, Mark grabbed my hand and pulled it to himself and placed it on top of his growing erection and held it there. I struggled trying to remove my hand, Mark reminded me that I had said I would do anything he wanted to keep him silent. Defeated I stopped struggling and Mark held my hand with the open palm placed against his pant covered growing erection.

Mark took my hand and began to rub it up and down the length of his considerable cock. I was very conscious of his hardon as he rubbed my hand over it but I did not want to give him any more ammunition to use against me. While I stood before Mark humiliated and at his service I couldn't help but notice that my own cock was rock hard in my thong and I was very turned on by what was unfolding. I was willing to do what ever he wanted me to do but I had to let him think he was forcing me. I didn't want him thinking I was too eager.

For another 5 to 10 minutes I allowed him to run my hand along and over the length of his engorged penis. He was getting noticeably more excited and his rubbing was more intense.

He looked down to catch me checking out his bulge and he said "why am I doing all the work?" Mark took his hand away and told me to keep rubbing his cock on my own. I began to rub my open palm over his cock while trying to seem uninterested. It was very difficult as I was hornier than I ever remembered. I knew I would do anything that Mark wanted as long as he told me to do it.

For several minutes I listened to his breathing becoming heavier and more laboured, the feel of his hard cock against my hand and my silky clothing against my skin were all becoming too much for me. In a moment of weakness I squeezed his hard cock and Mark opened his eyes and looked straight at me and said " do you like that"? I blushed and looked down but the word "yes" fell from my lips.

"Get down on your knees and take it out of my jeans then if you like it so much" Mark said. Oh my god, I thought, I am going to hold someone else's cock in my hands. Panic began to set in. I started to realize that he was probably going to make me give him a blow job. "Isn't this what you always wanted?", I thought to myself.

I was trembling from the anticipation as I knelt in front of him with my right hand lowering his zipper and my left hand still massaging his hardness. I undid his jeans button and pushed his jeans to his mid thigh. My left hand brushed his cock in his boxers through the fabric. No longer satisfied with rubbing my palm on his big cock I gave it a squeeze and noticed that I had moaned at the same time. Wow was I ever turned on I thought.

I reached for the waistband of his boxers and lowered them mid thigh as well. His hardened penis caught on the front waistband and as I lowered them popped back up hitting me in the chin and smearing precome on my face. He laughed and I smiled up at him as my right hand closed around his shaft and I started giving his now bare cock my first hand job. I was surprised how good another man's cock feels when it is the object of your desire. He wanted me to play with his cock and we both knew where he was going with this.

With his cock exposed and my hand wrapped tightly around the shaft I gave him long steady strokes. I could feel the swelling in his penis from my efforts. I could hear Marks heavy breathing and grunting.

God, it was all I could do to keep from just engulfing him with my mouth but appearing to eager with Mark would confirm to him I was a cock hungry fag. I had to wait and let him call the shots. If I sucked his cock it would have to be because he wanted me to.

"Play with my balls" Mark commanded. My left hand cupped his balls while my right hand kept a steady stroke on his hard cock. I found I was leaning in towards his cock, sub consciously wanting to suck it. Mark didn't notice as his head was back as I pleasured his hardness with my hands. Mark moaned and lowered his head to look at me. "Oh fuck, I need you to come with me" he said.

He took me by the elbow and led me down the hallway to his bedroom. I followed willingly still hoping for the chance to suck his cock. I knew, like myself, Mark was extremely horny and would probably want me to relieve him with my mouth. At least I was hoping he would.

As Mark sat on his bed he removed his shirt and stripped his jeans and boxers off his feet. He lay back naked on his bed with his glorious erection standing proud. He patted the bed beside him and told me to have a seat. Once I sat down he quickly steered my hands back to his stiff cock and I resumed playing with his balls and stroking his hard on.

He asked me again if I liked playing with his cock and again I said Yes. He then asked me if I wanted to suck his cock for him. I wanted to say yes but was afraid that he could still turn it all against me. When I didn't reply he just said "fuck it I want you to suck my cock for me now..." and with that the decision was made. I was going to suck someones cock while dressed as Laura...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Laura's First Time Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 503 milliseconds