• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 03

A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 03

123

This story immediately follows the events of the second chapter and will make numerous references to previous events in the series. Although I hope each chapter is able to stand up as an enjoyable tale on its own, I strongly recommend starting at the beginning if you haven't already done so. It will just make so much more sense that way.

**********

Mandy stared up at the ceiling, in a daze. I can't believe I just did that again, she thought as she regained her composure.

Beads of sweat rolled down her bare breasts as they rose and fell with each exhausted breath. Naked, she lay sprawled on her bed in a tangled mess of sheets and pillows. Her fingers glistened with a combination of her own juices and saliva. She leaned her head back and glanced over towards the window and its open curtains.

She felt like she was dreaming again. Her eyes turned towards the clock, and she struggled to focus on the numbers. 9:37 PM. It had already been forty minutes since David had come knocking on her door, but it felt like only seconds ago.

In what seemed like a blink of the eye, she had exposed herself to David and Andrew, and she was most likely exposed to a bunch of boys across the courtyard at this very moment. The first two had been accidental, but her current situation was the result of a moment's weakness—for the second time in the past two weeks, she had pleasured herself by an open window without so much as looking to see who was watching.

And on top of all that, David was now in possession of Mandy's camera, loaded with highly intimate pictures of her herself. Part of her recognized the gravity of the situation, but she pushed that part aside. Instead, she focused on the high she felt as adrenaline coursed through her body.

Hot and breathing heavy, she licked her lips. I could really go for a drink right now. She lifted a tired arm and glided a hand down her sweaty thigh. So much for that shower I just took, she thought with a smirk.

In about 20 minutes, she was supposed to meet Sarah for a night out at The LoRider, their favorite club. That hardly gave her enough time to dress and put on her makeup. She got up from the bed and ignored the open curtains. I better hurry if I need another shower.

Mandy grabbed her towel from the floor and wrapped it around her body. Normally, she would get fully dressed when walking to and from the showers, but there was no time. And besides, it seemed silly to worry about it now. After spending the last half hour masturbating by an open window, walking twenty feet down a dormitory hall in a towel was pretty insignificant.

She opened the door a crack and peeked out in both directions to make sure that Andrew wasn't there. After what had just happened, she certainly wasn't ready to face him again. With the coast clear, she held the towel tightly to her body and quickly made her way to the private shower room in her wing of the dorm.

The warm water felt wonderful as it ran over her body, but Mandy did not have time to enjoy it. After a quick rinse, she dried off and made her way back to her room.

The lights were off and it was pitch black as Mandy closed the door behind her. After a moment, her eyes adjusted to the pale moonlight that poured in through the uncovered window.

Curiosity finally got the better of Mandy as she tip-toed her way past the beds and desks, towards the source of light. The only sound she heard was the pounding of her own heart, and as she swallowed, she remembered how dry her mouth was. She took a deep breath and looked outside.

On the lit walkways below, several students walked to and fro. It was still relatively early on a Thursday evening, and the campus had no shortage of young people looking for a good time. Across the courtyard, several rooms were lit up in the boys' dormitory. The lower floors looked sparsely populated with a few students at their desks.

Mandy's eyes drifted upwards until she was looking directly across from her own room. She froze in panic.

Staring back at her were three young guys! She stumbled back from the window and nearly fell for a second time. Two windows over, she saw two more guys, sitting casually and staring in her direction. She held the towel tightly to her body as she stared back at these boys.

They can't see me in the dark, she reminded herself. Her eyes continued scanning the adjacent building and found two more rooms with audiences. I guess they're hoping that the show isn't over yet. In all, she counted thirteen guys that seemed to be waiting for her. From her distance, she could not make out the faces of her voyeurs, nor could she be certain how long they had been watching.

I wonder if I know any of them... It seemed unlikely. Her university was quite large and Mandy mostly hung around with people from her own dorm. As far as she could remember, she didn't know a single person who lived in the boys' dorm. They could be in some of my classes, but from this distance, they couldn't recognize me, she assured herself.

She looked over at her clock. 9:51 PM. Shit, I'm running late.

She hovered by the window a moment, deciding on her next move. Finally, she left the curtains as they were and snuck back towards her door. I don't have time to give them another show, but I guess it couldn't hurt to let them watch me get ready—not after what I've already done for them.

Mandy's heart fluttered at the thought of all those boys waiting for her. She flicked on the overhead light and pretended to have just returned from her shower, still ignorant of her voyeurs. She walked over to her closet and stood there a moment with a hand grasping the towel. It's so much harder doing this now that I've seen them, she thought as she loosened the knot that held her wrap in place. If you hesitate, they will know that you are on to them, reminded a voice in her head. Just drop it and get ready.

A second later, the towel was on the floor around her feet. Mandy kicked it aside and pulled out a red thong from her top drawer. Sorry guys. No time to make this sexy, she thought as she stepped into the flimsy lace garment and slid it up her thighs. It was one of her favorite pairs of underwear, and she loved the way it accentuated the shape of her ass. Next, she found the matching red bra and put it on.

Although she was no longer naked, Mandy still felt quite naughty as she walked around the tiny dorm room in her sexiest underwear, watched by an audience. She quickly got to work putting on her makeup.

It was 9:58 PM when she heard a knock at the door. Damn. Not ready yet.

"Who is it?" Mandy called out as she carefully penciled in her eyeliner. She already knew the answer, but the question bought her enough time to finish the job.

"It's me," replied Sarah's muffled voice through the door.

"Is it just you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just a second." Still only half-dressed, Mandy walked over to the door and peered through the peephole. She saw Sarah standing in the hall in a black and white striped blouse and khaki shorts.

Mandy had known Sarah for years, and the two girls were very close. They had similar personalities, both outgoing and open to new experiences. However, while the two girls used to joke about being long-lost twins, they looked almost nothing alike.

At 5'3", Sarah was much shorter than her friend, and her body was much thinner than Mandy's curvy frame. Weighing only 108 lbs., Sarah was often the envy of her female friends. Although her breasts were smaller than Mandy's, Sarah's tiny frame made the B-cups look larger than they really were. Her straight black hair fell just short of Mandy's curls, and her cute mousey appearance often hid the adventurous spirit within her.

Just like she had done when David visited, Mandy positioned herself behind the door as she unlocked it and opened it a crack. "Hey," she greeted as she looked carefully down the hall. "I'm running late—I'm not even dressed yet. Come wait inside, and I should be ready in a couple minutes."

"Sure, no problem. I still have to text Ashley anyway."

Throughout their long friendship, Mandy and Sarah had dressed and undressed in front of each other hundreds of times. Mandy thought nothing of it as she allowed her friend into the room and quickly locked the door behind her.

She returned to her mirror to finish up her makeup while Sarah sat on the bed that Mandy had recently made a mess of.

"Mandy... umm... your curtains are open..."

Mandy froze, eyes glued to her reflection, not daring to look at her friend. Fuck. She had completely forgotten about the window while she was getting ready, and she had not intended to get caught in the act of exhibitionism. She swallowed hard as she searched for words. "Are they?" She stammered. "Shit. I, ugh, I didn't even notice."

There was an awkward pause as the two girls sat silently. Mandy did not budge from her chair, keeping her back to her friend. "Oh well... I doubt anyone can see in here."

"I don't know," Sarah interrupted as she rose up from the bed and began walking towards the window. "There are a bunch of guys over there and they—"

"No, don't look at them!" Mandy cried, spinning quickly in her chair.

Sarah stopped dead in her tracks and turned back towards Mandy. She looked confused by Mandy's unexpected reaction.

"I don't want them to know that we've seen them..." Mandy explained, biting her lip. Should I tell her, she wondered. Sarah and Mandy knew so much about each other. If there was anyone that Mandy could tell about her recent adventures without judgment, it was Sarah. It would be nice to tell someone...

However, Mandy didn't have to say anything. She could see the gears working in Sarah's mind. Sarah's expression changed from confusion to surprise, and her mouth dropped open. "Oh my god! You knew, didn't you?! Are you crazy?!" Her voice did not sound harsh or critical. Mandy thought it sounded more like amusement. "Who is over there? I can't believe you're strutting around in a thong! You're insane!"

"I..." Mandy was speechless. Just tell her. She already knows. It's not like she's never done anything crazy. Soon after she had turned 18, Sarah had confessed to Mandy about a party where she had gotten drunk and given a blowjob to a couple of guys, both of whom were friends of her boyfriend-of-the-time. Sarah can be pretty wild too. She won't judge. "I..." She struggled to find the words. "I... uh, well, yeah... I guess I might have done it on purpose... to have a little fun with the neighbors."

Sarah responded with a giggle. "Oh my god! Is this all they've seen, or have you shown them more?" she asked, glancing at Mandy's current attire. "How long have you been doing this? Who is over there?"

The questions were frantic, and Mandy struggled to keep up. "Well, I... ugh, I don't know who is over there... and... no, it's not the first time." She took a deep breath and began telling Sarah the whole story. It will feel good to get this off my chest. Mandy decided to leave out a few unnecessary details such as her confusing new interest in women. She noticed Sarah's expression turn to utter shock as she described the events that had just transpired with David.

"David?... You mean... David-David? You gave him nude pictures of yourself?"

"Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking." Mandy was blushing so badly that she couldn't look Sarah in the eyes.

"I'm sure it will be fine," Sarah reassured. "Can I tell you a secret?" She did not wait for Mandy's response. "I used to flash strangers online. Like, you know those video chat websites where you talk to random strangers? Last year, while we were still living together, I used to go on there sometimes... and..." She paused, ashamed of her sinful acts. "...and... I would... undress for them."

"Really?" Mandy was somewhat surprised by Sarah's sudden confession. Maybe I'm not so fucked up after all.

"Yeah... mostly for guys..." She trailed off midsentence, interrupting one thought with another. "But those were always strangers. Never anything this crazy! Oh my god, they're still watching us right now. It's so creepy. You don't mind your neighbors watching you walk around in your underwear?"

"Well... it's kind of scary... but I guess that's what makes it fun... if that makes any sense."

"Yeah, it totally does." Sarah paused as her phone chimed, quickly checking her text and putting it away. "Ashley says she will meet us here in about 20 minutes. Honestly though, I'm not judging you at all. I just never thought... that you would, you know... I guess I never thought you had it in you!"

Mandy couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, neither did I!" She looked herself over in the mirror and decided that her makeup looked good enough for the club. "I don't know what I am going to do about David though... I invited him out tonight. I'm going to have to talk to him!"

"Don't worry about it. He thinks it was an accident, right? Just stick to that story if he brings it up... which he probably won't. No offense to David, but he's kind of a wuss. He's probably more anxious about talking to you than you are about him!"

"Yeah, I guess..." Mandy got up and moved to her closet. "What should I wear?" For a moment, it was like they were living together again, talking about boys and sex, and getting ready for a night out on the town. Except that now they were being watched.

"I don't know... do you still have that cute black gown that you used to love?"

Mandy perused her closet. "No, I think I lent that to Kristen the last time I was home. What about this?" she asked, pulling out a blue strapless dress. "Too nice?"

"Yeah, a little too nice for LoRider. We have some time to kill. Just try something on."

Mandy pulled out multiple tops, skirts, and shorts, trying on different combinations. "I'll go with the black skirt," she decided, referring to the short skirt she had tried on two outfits ago. She retrieved the garment and quickly slipped back into it. "Which shirt goes best with this?"

"Hmm, whatever happened to that light blue tube top?"

"I think it's right..." Mandy turned back towards the closet and dug through piles of clothes. "Here." She started to hold it up and stopped. "Oh wait... I... umm... I can't wear a bra with this..."

"Then don't."

There was an awkward silence as the girls looked at each other. Mandy gestured subtly towards the window. Sarah smiled and nodded.

She wants to see me to do it. She wants to see me flash the neighbors.

Mandy tossed the top onto her bed. She took a deep breath and reached behind her back. Her fingers trembled as she fumbled with the hooks of her bra, but she stood her ground, facing her friend and the window. Once unfastened, she let the straps slip over her shoulders, and the bra dropped to the floor.

It's so weird to be doing this with her in the room. But strangely, it was comforting to have a friend to share her darkest secrets with and to know that she wouldn't be judged. Standing there topless, Mandy thought she saw something unexpected in Sarah's eyes. Surprise? Excitement? ...Lust? Her large pink nipples hardened under the gaze of her best friend, but Mandy tried to chalk it up to the boys.

"What's so funny?" Sarah asked when she saw the smile on Mandy's lips.

"Oh, nothing. I just can't believe that I'm doing this again." She laughed, cupping her bare breasts. "But you know, we still have some time to waste until Ashley gets here. I have a couple of outfits you could try on... you know, to see if there's anything you want to borrow."

Sarah froze, caught off guard by Mandy's proposition. "I don't know... I haven't really done anything like that in a while." Her eyes flickered towards the window and back to Mandy's topless body. "Are you sure we don't know anybody over there?"

"I don't think so. Maybe a couple of random guys from class, but nobody that would recognize us." She wants to do it. I know she does.

"Are they still watching?"

Mandy's eyes stayed locked onto Sarah, but her focus shifted to the window in her peripheral vision and the silhouettes in the distance. "Yeah, of course they are."

"I don't know..." Sarah shifted nervously in her seat. Silently, she reached down and began playing with the hem of her top.

Mandy stopped breathing and watched silently. She felt a tingle course through her body as she waited for her friend to undress. She's going to do it. For a moment, Mandy forgot about her own toplessness. Her attention was focused on the girl before her—and on her hands in particular. She stared and waited for the moment of truth. Is this how the guys feel when they are watching me?

It all happened quickly and seemed like a blur in Mandy's mind. One moment, Sarah was seated on the bed, still indecisive. The next moment, she was standing and her top was off, thrown to the bed. There she stood in her khaki shorts and a pale orange bra. "Just the top though. The shorts are staying on."

The two girls had undressed in front of each other countless times, but this felt different. Mandy stared at the hint of cleavage between Sarah's small breasts, and something stirred deep inside her. No, not her too... The feeling wasn't quite as strong as it had been with Megan, but it was unmistakable. Mandy was definitely becoming aroused as she watched her best friend undress.

Mandy watched as Sarah reached back and unclasped her bra. The garment hung loose for what seemed like an eternity before slipping gracefully over Sarah's shoulders.

They're so perky, Mandy thought as she admired Sarah's bare chest. Sarah's breasts were not as large or round as Mandy's, but they had a beautiful conical shape to them, topped off by small dark nipples that seemed to point in Mandy's direction. The flesh of her tits was noticeably paler than the rest of her body, with subtle tan lines suggesting that she had gotten some sun recently.

Mandy froze as Sarah began moving closer. Her body involuntarily tensed up, awaiting contact, while her eyes never left Sarah's breasts. Her body yearned to be touched. No, I shouldn't. "Sarah..." She protested softly.

"What?" Sarah asked as she walked past Mandy and began digging through her closet.

Mandy's face turned a bright shade of red as her mind jolted back to reality. "Nothing." Wow, that could have been embarrassing. She allowed herself to relax as she watched Sarah search through her clothes. Her adrenaline had been running high for most of the day and she was horny as hell. Given the chance, she would have likely fucked Sarah then and there.

Mandy remembered that she was still naked from the waist up. She picked up her tube top and slipped it on while Sarah tried on several tops. Each time Sarah removed a shirt, Mandy tried not to stare at her little tits as they shook from side to side. All the while, Sarah made no attempt to hide herself from boys across the courtyard.

Finally, Sarah's phone chimed to inform the girls that Ashley was arriving downstairs. Keeping a straight face, she changed back to her black and white blouse, and they both grabbed their cash and ID. Once in the hallway, the girls began laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I just did that," Sarah exclaimed. "My heart is beating like crazy!"

The girls met Ashley downstairs as they stepped off the elevator. Soon, they were all in a cab, on their way to The LoRider.

Ashley was dressed more provocatively than the other girls, which was no surprise. The neckline of her top dipped between her braless breasts, showing off a large amount of skin, while her miniskirt rose a little higher than Mandy's.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds