• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • (DBZ) Two of a Kind Ch. 02

(DBZ) Two of a Kind Ch. 02

12

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z and am not profiting from this work.

*

It must have been the sunlight that woke her. It was only dawn but already she could feel the morning's light blanketing her in a warm glow despite the child morning air. Winter was coming, she could feel its chill blowing in, its cold touch mingling with the spiced breath of autumn; yet she had elected to sleep naked. Half asleep, she trembled at the feel of winter's whisper running down her arm and it was only when a pair of strong arms coiled around her waist that she settled. Thick as lengths of old oak and corded by layers of muscle, she was reminded of someone she had almost forgotten and felt safe and secure in their warm embrace.

Unable to ever remember feeling as sated as she did right then, Chichi was content to just lie back and enjoy the lover's touch as she felt his hard for pressing against her back, the heavy weight of his genitals nestling between her buttocks. It was only when the bunched muscles in her side began protest at being confined beneath his arm that she decided to move, rolling in his arms so that her breasts were pressed against his hard chest and she could feel his hot breath on her check.

More awake than asleep, she peeled her eyes back slowly to see him sleeping over her. He looked so peaceful whilst he slept and to see him lying there reminded her of when she used to watch Goten and Gohan sleep. But that had been long ago when they were just little boys, now they were all grown up and she found herself reaching up ever so slightly to brush aside a few stray strands of his lavender hair. He was young and vain, but not nearly as finicky as Goten in matters of his appearance. Roused by her gentle touch, Trunk's eyes flickered open and Chichi was made to wonder just how long he had been awake.

"Good Morning Darling," He whispered, smirking ever so slightly as he tightened his arms around her waist. Oh Yes, he was defiantly awake; she could already feel the proof of his arousal errantly pressing against her thigh. Suddenly it was as if butterflies were fluttering in her stomach and she couldn't help averting her gaze as her cheeks began to burn with a splash of crimson. "Waking up beside you, it's like a dream."

"Stop staring at me like that...it's embarrassing."

"I can't help it; mmm...you just look so cute when you blush." His breath was hot against her skin and she could feel goose bumps creeping up her arms as he leant down to lightly nibble the curve of her neck. His teeth were sharp, like curved daggers running along her nerves yet his tongue was quick to sooth the marks they left and she couldn't help hissing with delight when he scraped that sweet spot behind her ear.

"No...please wait...you can't, I'm still sore from last night." She gasped, her eyes slowly starting to roll back as his hands came up to knead her breasts, roughly rolling her pert nipples between his thumbs and forefingers as he did. It was too much and when he lightly nipped the lobe of her ear, she couldn't resist moaning before arching up into his touch. Oh Kami, why was he always doing this to her?

Ignoring her feeble protests, Trunks seized upon Chichi's momentary distraction to reverse their roles and climb atop the married woman. Trapping her glorious naked body beneath his, he propped himself over her and bent down to take one of her rosy nipples into his mouth; making her gasp in a mix of shock and pleasure. Like a wild animal, he attacked her breast with a primal hunger, circling the stiff bud's dusky flesh with his tongue while dragging his teeth across her ample cleavage. When he bit her nipple, her fingers buried themselves in his bedridden tangle of lavender hair.

"Ohhh Kami...Trunks...mmm...so good...right there...yes...yesss..." She moaned, clutching his head to her breast as the fog of pleasure clouded her mind. Damn him, why did he have to be so good? How was she supposed to resist him when just the feel of his mouth on her breast was enough to make her loins burn with liquid passion? "...I...can't take it...please...stick it in me....fuck me with your thick cock!"

However Trunks was in no hurry. Licking the tip of her nipple, he slowly reached between her quivering thighs and slid a finger along her wet sex, causing her to hiss in delight as he tickled her clit with his thumb. Low sounds flowed from her in heated breaths as her hips rolled wantonly against his touch; and taking that as his cue, he suddenly snapped her legs open. Hearing her surprised squeak, he grinned wolfishly around her breast before moving into position, his hard length rubbing her core as...

A shrill bell rang out loud and clear, shattering the mood and causing the youth to jump up in surprise as he looked about in alarm. To his left, the digital alarm clock on her bedside table was flashing, illuminating the time in time in bright red numerals as its alarm sang its shrill song, signalling that he was late.

"Oh Shit, I'm late!" He shouted; alarm evident in his voice as he jumped up from the bed and began gathering up his clothes from the floor. Not giving his lover a backwards glance, the Saiyan quickly pulled on his trousers and shirt before grabbing his shoes and socks and jumping out the window. Still tangled in her bed sheets, Chichi amusedly watched her toy boy take flight and shoot off into the rising dawn. No matter how many times she witnessed it, a Saiyan in a rush was always a comical show.

With a disappointed sigh, she rolled over and silenced the cursed alarm clock before falling back into the mound of pillows. Her body was trembling with unspent passion and for a moment she was tempted to give herself the release her flesh craved, but then she resisted. Trunks wasn't usually one to leave things unfinished, and the sex was so much better when the fires had been left to build up inside her like slow burning candles.

For what felt like hours, Chichi toyed with the idea of going back to sleep. However the burning in her loins was a constant reminder of how close she'd come and before long drove her from her bed. Pushing the covers aside as she got up, she quickly donned a fluffy dressing gown before walking down the steps that led up to her bedroom. Going through the hall and into the kitchen, she busied herself for a moment with the task of making a strong cup of tea before walking out into the morning air and breathing in the fresh scent of morning.

It was hard to believe it was already late autumn, the trees had yet to turn brown and much of her so called garden was as beautifully vibrant as it had been in spring. Everywhere flowers bloomed and birds sang, nothing was right and yet it was all so perfect; so much like her own life.

A month had passed since that night she had caught Trunks spying on her, just a month since she had given into temptation and broken her marriage vows by taking that young man into her bed. That night she had been wild, untamed and completely unlike herself. That night had been divine, wonderful; and completely a mistake. They'd both known it and the morning after had been...unpleasant.

Upon waking to find they were still wrapped in a lover's embrace, they had been unable to meet each other's gaze and he had rambled off a hasty explanation before apologising and then jumping out the window. Perhaps it all should have ended there; maybe she should have just let sleeping dogs lie. She'd certainly tried to pretend it had never happened, telling herself every clichéd line there was as she slowly went about the motions of her life. However, very soon her guilt had begun outweighing her feelings of loneliness. She'd had to talk to someone, so she went to Bulma.

Like so many mistakes, it had seemed a good idea at the time. Bulma had greeted her with her usual cheerful demeanour, giving a jubilant wave before hugging her close as she invited her in for a cup of tea. For more than an hour she listened as Bulma talked incessantly about the troubles of Capsule Corp, the difficulties of a new line of Capsule Cars that would be released in the spring, and her ever heated arguments with Vegeta. She'd missed those talks, and would have liked nothing more than hear her friend rattle on for hours, but she had gone there with a point and she would not shy away from it.

She'd confessed to her infidelity while her friend had been pouring their fourth pot, it had been near empty but Chichi could still remember the feel of the hot tea sloshing over her shoes. Seeming not to notice her broken china, Bulma had rushed to her side and demanded to know every; though only after asking if she was serious. Though careful not to divulge certain facts about her lover, Chichi had been honest in her account of the night's events and tried to explain that she had been lonely and vulnerable after Goten left.

Despite her qualms about adultery, Bulma had understood. It seemed that the years of having an alien husband had opened her mind to some of the darker aspects of Saiyans. She was also her husband's oldest friend and was quick to point out that Goku probably wouldn't care that she'd strayed so long as she was honest to him Chichi was reluctant to admit it but there was no way of denying that Bulma had a point, Goku did poses a childlike innocence that caused him to look beyond the major issues to see just the minor failings.

And then, just when she was beginning to coming to peace with what she had done; Trunks had walked into the kitchen.

For a moment it was as if all the air had been sucked from the room and when their eyes met, she could feel her heart rising to her throat. He must have just come from work because he was dressed in the same suit he had worn that night and she could feel her cheeks burning as she pictured how he had looked in that suit while she had had his cock in her mouth.

After that, everything had been a blur and she could just remember Bulma excusing herself, so that it had just been she and Trunks alone in the kitchen. It had all happened so fast, one moment they had been exchanging small talk, the next he had had her on the table. Her skirt had been hiked up and his trousers fallen around his knees, and then he was inside her. It was madness, he'd taken her right there with that same burning passion and she'd relished every moment of it. At any moment they could have been discovered, yet the risk only seemed to inflame their lust and she had clawed his back and moaned in bliss as he drove her to a quaking release.

The act could not have taken any more than a few minutes, yet in those prolonged moments a dam had broken inside them both and she realised she could not be without the young Saiyan. It was not love that existed between them, but need. She needed him to fill a gap in her life, a gaping hole that she had let grow and grow since the day Goku had left, and he had need of her to state a child's infatuation. So with that one wild rut in his mother's kitchen, they had come to an arrangement. For as long as Goku was away they would seek their solace in one another, each using the other to state their lusts, and when her husband returned, they would end their affair and she would tell Goku everything. 'Well...More or less everything..."

*******************

Looking at his watch, Trunks couldn't help grinning wickedly as he flew out of the city and made straight for the Mountains. His lunch break wasn't for another thirty minutes but luck had been with him and he had finished his work for the morning early and so had decided to take the rest of his time off. Now, with more than two hours of unexpected free time before him, he found that there was only one place he wanted to be.

In truth he needn't have worried about the time, his little excursions to the Son house happened so regularly that he'd learnt more than a few short cuts and if needs be, he could just go super and be there in moments. But why risk being discovered or having to face the inevitable questions that he'd have to face upon his return home. Over time he'd discovered that woman were like wine; some had to be drained quickly less one risk the flavour gong bland, others needed to be savoured for the flavour to reach its peak. Son Chichi was most certainly the latter, her anger and passion never waned but only grew and grew until finally being released upon some 'poor' creature. Although he hadn't meant to abandon her that morning, he certainly wasn't about to disincline the repercussions that would be coming his way.

The idea sent a warm tingle down his spine and he had to work hard to keep his energy level suppressed as he sped across the landscape at full speed, tearing the sound barrier to ribbons as he sped across the early afternoon sky as nothing but a blur. Yet, with his attentions divided, he almost flew straight over the Son house and was forced to turn around and fly back half a mile before descending down into the clearing. Touching down gently besides the immense bath, he quickly brushed the creases out his suit before walking up to the kitchen door. Knowing it would be unlocked, he twisted the knob and pushed the door open, being careful as he did not to let it slam before stepping through and quietly shutting it behind him.

The rich aroma of cooking meat greeted him with a warm embrace, perfuming his nostrils in a way that made his stomach rumble as he breathed deep, tasting every delicious morsel as if it were already on his tongue. In a dreamlike trance, Trunks could do nothing but stare and marvel while at the rear of the Kitchen, Chichi was standing over a large pot of stew that she had to stir constantly. It had been an unseasonably hot day so she was dressed in a tight fitting blue dress that was tied around her waist with a red scarf and had been cut along the thigh to fall between her legs all the way down to her knees.

For what felt like an age he could do nought but stare at her, but with her back to him and her concentration fixed on the pot, she had not noticed his arrival and he could hear her humming a low melody as she leaned forward ever so slightly to reach for the salt, affording him a terrific view of her arse. Unable to resist the opportunity, he quickly crossed the breadth of the Kitchen and reached out a hand to gently squeeze her rear.

Thinking she was alone, Chichi let out a surprised gasp when his hand touched her before whirling round with the ladle raised to strike him across the head. She wore a look of murderous rage for a moment but upon seeing it was only him, the death glare quickly relaxed into a stern frown and she lowered her weapon.

"Trunks! What do you..." the reprimand quickly died as he seized her lips with his, silencing her with a deep kiss. For one harrowing moment she tried to break free, yet his strong hands had seized hers and were gently pushing her back against the counter next to the oven and when his tongue swept past her lips, the fight left her completely. Feeling her relax into his embrace, he released his hold on her wrists and wrapped his arm around her waist before hoisting her up onto the counter.

There were no words or gestures. No explanations given or required. His need for her was like an all-consuming fire in his flesh, a raging inferno that would not be stated until he had devoured every bit of her. With a mind to do just that, he took advantage of his new leverage to deepen the kiss, their tongues becoming locked in an intimate dance that had them both panting with passion as he moved in-between her splayed thighs.

Her hands were braced against his torso; urgently pushing his jacket down his arms before moving up to bury themselves in his lavender hair. Their hips were rolling together in synchronised motions and they wantonly devoured one another until the need for oxygen forced Chichi to break the embrace. However Trunks was not so easily put off and hungrily trailed kisses along her jaw before bending down to nip the corded nerves that ran along her neck; making her gasp and moan in undisguised delight. "Oh Kami...No...We can't...there isn't time...the stew will be ruined..." Her protestations were weak and lacked all conviction when spoken in such a needful tone.

Paying her words no heed, he suddenly crouched down and moved between her splayed thighs. Delighted to find that she had forgone wearing underwear, he quickly hiked her legs over his shoulders before lowering his head between her heated thighs. He could hear little whimpers escaping lover, yet she didn't fight him and he flashed her one last dashing smile before going in for the kill.

As determined as she was not to give into him, Chichi couldn't stop the delighted squeak that escaped her when his tongue plunged into her channel and began feasting on her. Arching at the contact, her hand became entangled in his lavender hair as she pulled him against her; a tirade of feverish cries escaping her as his sinfully thick tongue began to writhe and twist inside of her. Her thighs tightened instinctively, trying to hold him in place while she wantonly bucked and ground her pelvis against him in a desperate attempt to make his tongue go as deep as possible.

"Mmm...you're so tasty Chichi..." Trunks growled, his tongue never ceasing in its explorations as he hungrily devoured her. His mouth and nose were buried in her tender flesh, completely immersing him in her core as her essence flowed readily into his orifice. She had a unique flavour, sweet and yet spiced like honey wine. He couldn't get enough of her and greedily sucked her folds as he worked his tongue in and out of her, orally fucking her into delirium "...delicious."

Chichi was on the verge of losing all control, her whole body was aquiver from the things his mouth was doing to her and she knew it wouldn't be long before she reached her peak. Already she could feel herself returning to the edge of that sweet precipice and her hand clutched desperately at clumps of his hair as his tongue mercilessly pillaged her core, stretching to its limit and creasing her deeper than she'd ever thought possible. This was something Goku had never done for her; no matter how much she pleaded, he had never understood the concept of oral sex and felt even less comfortable with the idea of giving it. Trunks however had always attended to her without needing to be asked, and he was so good at it. She was getting close, it felt as if his tongue was touching her everywhere at once and she couldn't stop herself from grabbing her breasts through her dress, squeezing and pinching her nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Trunks could feel her legs crossing over his back and knew that she was almost there. Eager to give her what she craved, he altered tactics and coiled one strong arm around her buttocks before hoisting her up ever so slightly. In this new position, he was afforded greater access to her body and didn't wait before withdrawing from her channel to lavish attention upon her clit. Only when his tongue touched her bundle of nerves, the housewife lost all control and began writhing uncontrollably, making it difficult for him to maintain contact with her clit as he began attending to the engorged button, licking and nibbling that sweet spot until...

"Ohhh sweet Kami!" She thought she was going to die. At his tongue's first touch, the feeling of a thousand different explosions went off in her head and a devastating rush of pleasure swept across her nerve system like a great Tsunami that threatened to engulf her entire being. There was no restraint left to her and she began wildly rolling her hips, all but bouncing off the counter until he was forced to place a palm on her waist to hold her down while his tongue seemed to be drawing little patterns across her clit. Oh yes, she was going to die; she was going to burn in the fires of her own pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • (DBZ) Two of a Kind Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds