• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Uncle's Love Ch. 01

Her Uncle's Love Ch. 01

On her 18th birthday, Amber drove herself the 300 miles to her uncle John's house. For three years, she had wanted him. Now she was finally old enough to tell him. She was nervous as she pulled in the driveway, knowing that what she was about to tell him could potentially ruin their close relationship.

As she reached the door, she almost changed her mind. Just as she was going to turn around and walk back to her car, John opened the door. "Amber! What are you doing here?"

"I actually came down to talk to you."

"What's up?"

"Can we go inside?"

"I'm late for class. You go in and I'll be back around 5. We can go out to supper and talk."

"Sounds like a plan..."

He kissed her on her cheek and whispered, "Happy birthday."

As she walked inside, she could still feel his warm breath on her ear. He had never whispered to her before. The feeling of his breath on her ear made her twinge in anticipation of the upcoming conversation.

At a quarter after 5, Amber heard his truck pull in the driveway. Again, she felt herself get slightly damp as she thought of the conversation that was to come. As he opened the door, she lost her breath, panicking over how she was going to explain her true feelings for him.

He entered the living room where she was sitting. As he looked at her, she felt her face flush red, catching on fire as he smiled at her. His smile was the one thing she had always admired about him. The way he could just look at her and make her feel like the only girl in the world. And he was doing it right now.

As he sat down, she felt a lump swell up in her throat. She knew exactly what she wanted to say; she had gone over it in her head a million times in the past three years. All she wanted was to tell him she loved him. All she needed to hear from him was that he acknowledged her feelings, whether he requited those feelings or not.

He looked at her and finally spoke. "So what would you like for supper? Mexican like always, or would you rather have a steak?"

She spoke softly, "Whichever you want."

"Well, in all honesty, I could go for a steak. We can go to the White house and you can have whatever you want."

"Okay. Sounds good."

With that, they got up and headed towards the front door. Just as she reached for the door knob, she felt his hand wrap around her wrist. He slowly pulled her towards him, softly letting his lips graze her's as he kissed her gently. She was in shock as she felt his lips against her mouth. He backed away quickly, apologizing, as he turned and walked back into the living room. Amber stood there for a moment, heart racing, mind numb, panties soaked.

Slowly, she walked back towards the living room, looking for John to be somewhere in the room. She couldn't find him and kept looking. She walked into the kitchen and could hear him whispering to himself, "Stupid! She's your niece! What were you thinking? You're in love with your niece?"

He was in love with her? She wondered how long that had been going on. Without thinking, she said "I love you, too," in a barely audible voice. He turned to her in amazement.

"You...you love me?"

"Yes. I have for years. I've just been too scared to say it.

Slowly, he walked towards her. She looked deeply into his eyes as he got closer. She could see nothing but pure love as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, his lips meeting her's again, this time his tongue slowly working it's way into her mouth.

She felt her panties soak as he kissed her deeply. Without thinking, she let her hand find the front of his pants. He was hard! She could feel his hard cock through his jeans! As she started to rub him, he broke the kiss. He panted into her ear, "Bedroom, now!"

Without another thought, she almost ran to his bedroom. He was on her heel, reaching for her shirt as she stopped at the foot of the bed. Unable to control himself, he ripped her shirt off of her. She yelped as she heard the fabric rip. Her favorite shirt! But she was no better. She reached up and grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked, every button flying off. She pulled his shirt off his shoulders as his fingers found the waistband of her pants.

For just a second, he hesitated, looking into her eyes for permission. Rather than telling him to go ahead, she reached for his belt and started pulling. He knew this was his sign and started to unbutton her jeans. As he reached her zipper, she was at his button. He slowly slid her zipper down then started to pull her jeans off of her. As he reached her ankles, she slipped her feet out of her jeans and panties. She stood in front of him in nothing but a bra. He stood up and pulled her close, his fingers finding the clasp to her bra. It was off in one second.

As she stood before him completely naked, her magnificent breasts heaving up and down as she breathed rapidly. He pulled off his own pants, his dick standing out proud, pointing straight at her. She'd had a couple of boyfriends but had never wanted to feel a guy inside of her as much as she wanted to feel her uncle right then.

He looked at her and an evil grin crossed his face. He reached up to her shoulders and pushed her back onto the bed. He pounced on top of her, his dick gently grazing her clit as he kissed her. He slowly kissed his way down her body, taking time to softly suck her nipples before continuing down, past her belly button, until he was kissing her puffy lips. Slowly, he slipped his tongue between her lips, tasting her sweet juices.

Slowly he licked her up and down, his tongue softly making contact with her clit before he licked his way back down. With his tongue delving as deep as it could inside of her, his hands came up between her legs and softly spread her open. He pulled back for just a moment and looked at her. She had the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. Even though it had been years since his last relationship, he knew that this sweet, gorgeous pussy in front of him was one that he must take his time with.

Her hand pulled him back in as his tongue slipped out of his mouth, finding her delicate little button. He licked at it slowly and softly, feeling her fingers grip the back of his head. He wrapped his lips around her clit and began to suck. Her back arched and she moaned deeply. He continued to suck softly as her body writhed. The second she screamed his name, he knew she was cumming for him.

Slowly he released her clit and began licking her again, cleaning her pussy from top to bottom. He climbed back up over her and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, turning so that he fell on the bed on his back. She could feel his throbbing dick pressing against her but wanted to return his favor. She took him in her hand and began softly stroking. As she looked into his eyes, she could see him pleading with her silently. She quickly slid down his body and took him in her mouth.

Slowly and passionately, she sucked his hard cock. His hands found her head and began guiding her up and down. His fingers twisted in her hair as her sweet mouth sent him over the edge. It had been so long since a woman had touched him that within just a matter of seconds, he was shooting his hot, gooey cum against the back of her throat.

As she swallowed every drop of his cum, she slid her body back up his, bringing her lips to his, kissing him deeply. He could faintly taste his cum on her tongue as she she gave him the most soulful kiss of his life. His still hard dick pressed against her, begging for entrance into her heavenly pussy.

She lifted her hips, positioned herself, and slammed down on him in one fluid movement. She was so wet that he slipped in without a problem. Her tight little pussy gripped him like no other woman ever had.

He moaned as she began to ride him. Slowly, up and down his full length. She looked down at him as her hips raised and lowered on him, knowing at that very moment that she would love him for the rest of her life. She got into a steady rhythm as he started bucking his hips up to meet her. She felt her climax quickly approaching with each of his thrusts. Within just a matter of seconds, she felt her pussy tense up as his fingers found her nipples. He pulled playfully, which only increased her pleasure. He could feel her cum on him as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

Despite cumming harder than she ever had in her life, she remained silent. She just rode his dick as wave after wave of immense pleasure overcame her body. Just as she started to calm down, he took her by the hips and pushed her off of him. Was he having second thoughts? Was she not good?

He looked at her as he got on his knees and pulled her towards him. He looked deeply into her eyes and said, "Amber, I have loved you for a very long time. I have dreamed about making love to you like this. Please, let me make love to you."

Without a single word, she scooted up on the bed and laid on her back. She knew exactly what he wanted. As she positioned the pillow under her head, he crawled over top of her. He slowly slid his dick into her and immediately she felt like she was about to cum again. As he slowly began slipping in and out of her, she looked into his eyes and whispered, "I love you so much. Please cum in me. I want to feel it inside me."

He couldn't take it anymore and began slamming her hard and fast. He laid down on top of her and began kissing her as he pounded her. He knew at this pace that he wouldn't be able to last much longer. As she began to cum again, he felt his cum rising in his loins. Just as her eyes rolled back in her head, he grunted and made one final thrust. His dick was buried as deep in her as it could possibly be as he came. Wave after wave of orgasm swept through his body, involuntarily causing his toes to curl and his eyes to close. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced.

As she felt him shoot his cum in her, her orgasm doubled in intensity. She couldn't control herself anymore and she screamed out, "I love you, uncle John!" She felt so dirty saying his name like that. He loved it and thrust inside of her again, making her orgasm last that much longer.

As they laid there in a pile on his bed, they knew their relationship would never be the same. They were in love. Nothing would change that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Her Uncle's Love Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds