• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Experiments 03

Kinky Experiments 03

Intro: Hi everyone!

I have been getting some lovely feedback on my stories from Literotica readers and it has made me very happy :) If you want to write me, please do include an address to write back to as I'd love to have discussions about what you'd like to see in future stories. Take care!

xxx

BGB

3: Hippy Girl

We met her at a music festival in Cornwall in summer- the sun had beat down until the grass had turned yellow for the past few days, but finally on the last day it was cool enough to actually feel human. I was getting overpriced drinks from a refreshments vendor while Darren finished watching one of the smaller acts he liked. We hadn't got much to do until the evening, and hanging around all day in the crowds didn't really appeal to me. The girl behind me didn't seem to happy either.

"I mean, if it wasn't bad enough that we lost all our pot..." She said to me after a brief introductory complaint about the weather "Now I've got to hang around all day because the schedule has been changed and the bands I like aren't on until the evening."

I agreed and said my situation was the same. She seemed like a nice girl- she told me her name was Katie. She looked like a proper hippy, or at least a good facsimile, a little older than me (about 26) with very long mousy hair full of flowers, sandals and a huge, tattered tie-dye t-shirt which was long enough to obscure what (if anything) she was wearing on her legs. She chewed her hair absent-mindedly as I bought the drinks.

"I was thinking of going for a walk in the next field- there some shady trees there" I said conversationally, and added "If you'd like, you could come along too."

Now, at this stage, I really meant a walk. Just a peaceful stroll. I knew my ticket would get me back in in time if I was careful, and me and Daz had packed some food, knowing how ridiculous the prices were, so I thought we could make a picnic. But the girl looked at me in a skewed way, as if trying to figure something out. She was, I realised a second later, checking me out.

"Yeah...yeah okay." She said, grinning, then leaned forward and groped my arse, which was encased in tight hotpants.

I couldn't really believe it- I had just accidentally invited a girl to have sex with me.

I asked "Is it okay if my boyfriend comes?" Before quickly realising the implications and explaining that I was in fact bi.

She said, very sweetly, that if he was as hot as me then we had a deal.

We strolled back to meet Darren returning from the stage and he quickly grasped the situation.

"Wow, Sebby." He said, baby-blue eyes dilating to get a better view. "You know how to pick the best and brightest. She's gorgeous."

His innocent charm was always effective, and our new companion was soon joshing, groping and hugging us like a drunk girlfriend, which seemed to be her way. We walked in a comfortable line, her in the middle with an arm around each of our waists, a big grin on her freckled face. We pushed past the morose security guards as they sweated in their fluorescent jackets, and soon we were out in the savannah-like yellow fields outside the barrier. We talked about things- bands and the festival and our outside lives - until we were well out of view and then we began kissing and fondling in earnest.

Katie was a good kissing, if inclined to be a bit too eager manhandling us with her deceptively skinny arms in that tomboyish way she did and sticking her tongue in deep.

However, it didn't last long since she turned out to be the most oral-crazy girl I had ever met. She literally ripped off mine and Darren's hotpants off, forcing us down so she could suck our cocks. She was doing it far more for herself than for us, sucking greedily and making her slobbering way from shaft to shaft like a demon, but make no mistake- she was good at what she loved. I could well understand her lust- I have an oral fixation a mile wide for kissing, sucking, licking and swallowing and if you've read my other stories you'll know that Darren's love for having girl's pussies and arses (clean or not) in his face is unsurpassed. After she'd got us both moaning and squirming from her wet mouth, things took a very interesting turn of events. She bent down between us, lying happily on the grass with our hands behind our heads.

"Now, I'll give you my speciality..." She whispered, sitting down on her tight, skinny little butt and slipping off her sandals "Some people think its a bit gross to start with, but afterwards they all say it's the best."

We looked at each other and grinned, quickly assuring her that whatever it was she was free to do it to us. She smiled lasciviously and continued

"Its called a Hippy Special" She said "At least, I call it that. I've always loved going round barefoot, you see- feeling the grass and the mud between my toes. And once, when I was with my first boyfriend, I put my foot on his cock and...mmmmmmmmm..." She closed her eyes "It was heaven."

While she had been speaking, she had been rubbing her feet and flexing her long, dirty, toes. She had obviously been going barefoot a lot lately, since they were very mucky, but as I watched their prehensile stretching I began to get very turned on. She leaned back, supporting herself on her palms, and lifted her legs up, wrapping one foot each around our throbbing shafts, and began to move them up and down. Her toes held us tight like fingers, their hot, sweaty grip setting of dozens of tingling nerves. Then she took turns, Darren first, then me, wrapping both smelly feet round our dicks and giving us our first and most delicious footjob. After five minutes of ceaselessly accurate caresses, she brought both of us to a creamy, shivering orgasm in which cum pumped and oozed between her expert toes. She closed her eyes, relishing the feeling, and lay back, wriggling and squirming as sperm leaked down to her heels. I suddenly had one of those urges which had been so instrumental in expanding my sexual horizons before- I lay down on my front, and began licking the mixture of sperm, dirt and sweat off the filthy soles of her feet. She did not show any signs of being ticklish, but moaned from deep down inside her gut, long and low and primal. I carried on worshipping her, indulging my newly found fetish, sucking and smelling each toe, licking between them, enjoying her scent and her taste. At first Darren seemed to think this WAS a bit gross, and just lay back watching, but as soon as Katie's animal moans became louder he joined in- nothing gets him hotter than hearing a girl scream. She was struggling to contain herself now, tearing at her clothes and her hair, rubbing herself through the t-shirt which she seemed reluctant to take off. Eventually I could take the anticipation no longer and helped off with it, although she fought and protested. When finally it lay on the grass with her sandals, we could understand, at least partly, why she had been unwilling to part with it. Apart from the fact there was nothing underneath it but a pair of frayed and dirty panties and a pair of very gorgeous, suckable boobs her armpits were totally natural- chestnut hair burst from them, lighter and thinner than a man's but still very obvious.

I remembered Lina, the Chav girl we fucked in the toilet, and the way her difference, her nastiness, had forced new sexual boundaries. Katie's natural hippy-look did this now. She was hugging herself, embarrassed for the first time but when I, followed by my platinum blonde boyfriend, told her that it was fine, she seem to relax.

"Well then..." She said, smiling "If you like a nice thatch of hair, you'd better get my knickers off- you'll like what you find..."

We didn't hesitate, and sure enough under her stained panties was a huge bush of curly pubes, spreading like a jungle almost across her tummy and under her body to what I imagined must be one sexy forest of an arsehole. She was already slimy and thick cuntcream was oozing over her unruly hair.

"Well?" Katie said, expectantly "Want to see what a hairy hippy quim feels like?"

Darren pushed me forward "You first." He said, kissing me "You deserve it for finding this girl. She's amazing!"

I didn't wait to argue but got on all fours over her. She spread her legs in a huge V shape, splitting the folds of her fanny lips apart to reveal the pink, glistering insides. I leaned forward and sank in, past the warm wet hairs and into her luscious, furry cunthole. I moaned the instant our bodies joined, because she was as perfectly snug as I could have hoped for. She moaned to, and rotated her hips on the ground, sending shivers through me. I began fucking her slowly, and with each thrust and withdrawal her curly hairs cushioned and gripped me like an old friend, tickling and soothing.

Now all this time in her company I had been smelling the penetrative scent of her body odour, but now she had removed that old t-shirt it was overwhelming, rank and intoxicatingly sexy. As I fucked her she stretched her body, her thin arms arching over he head in ecstasy, and I took the opportunity to bury my face in one of those hairy pits to inhale her stink. This turned her on even more, and she wrapped her arms round my head, not letting me escape from her stench.

A while before I came I managed to summon up the resolve to pull out so Darren could have a go at fucking her while I collapsed back onto the grass, playing with myself as I watched him pound into her tight fur-hole like a jackhammer, his tight little butt bouncing athletically up and down. Katie subjected him to a smell of her armpits as well, which made him buck even faster until he was almost a blur until with a grunt and a squeal, the two of them spasmed and reached a climax. Katie went on moaning long after Darren had stopped moving, touching herself and stroking his face and shoulders almost reverently.

After all this exercise, we decided, it was time for our picnic.

We took a little stroll (it had to be little, as we Were all walking, and laughing, a bit dopily) until we reached some shady trees. There we ate, rested and talked some more, lying back and enjoying the summer afternoon.

This went on until after about half an hour Katie announced, quite matter-of-factly, that she needed a shit.

She was about to walk off deeper into the forest when Darren asked, quite boldly, if we could watch.

She looked pretty surprised by this, but not at all disgusted.

"Okay." She said "Just stay well back- I tend to fart a lot."

I winked at Darren and we stayed just where we were.

Pulling her panties off again, she squatted and lifted her t-shirt, then made a grunting sound as a few pungent farts burst from her hirsute coit. Then thick, light brown hippyshits slithered wetly from her puckered filthhole and splattered into a nice pile on the grass, about five or six lengthy turds in all. Then, getting further into it, she knelt down on her haunches, rubbing her skinny round buttcheeks in the brown mess until they were coated, all the while letting a thin trickle of piss escape her fanny lips until the ground was soaking wet.

I was a fantastic turn on, and we both wanked like crazy. Once she was done with this little display we decided to walk little further into the forest to find another place to have wild sex. As we continued, we found an area of cracked, dried earth...but walking over it, we found out that it was not all dried. There was about a foot of cool, wet mud underneath it which oozed between our toes. In the hot, dry summer, it was like heaven- the next best thing to water. Katie, her sensitive feet setting off what must have been all sorts of lovely sensations, did not continue walking but just stood their, her eyes closed in ecstasy. We waited for her, but she made no move to leave- instead, she opened her eyes and looked at us slyly

"You know what I'd like?" She said "I'd like to fuck right here in the dirt."

Then, before waiting for an answer, she just lay down and began rolling around like a pig, coating herself with the sloppy, wet mud until all that shone through were her grey eyes.

"Come on." She said, urgency in her voice "It's fantastic- It'll be the hottest fuck ever!"

We did as we were told, me abandoning thoughts of how we were going to get clean as a matter for the future.

She was right, I thought, as I sank to my knees in the mud- the oozing, cool, slimy sensation of the brown muck over hot skin was about the most soothingly erotic thing I could imagine. Katie and Darren and myself took a couple of minutes rolling and sliding in our mudhole, letting the stuff spread all over us and smearing it over each other. I rubbed handfuls of it under Katie's shirt and into her pert tits until she began squirming and thrashing around with lust. At that point Darren eased up behind me and slapped his messy hands on my muddy buttcheeks hard, giving me a spanking to let me know he wanted my hole- I sank down further, arse in the air, waiting for his entry.

His fat, hot cock, released from the zip of his hotpants, slithered into my puckered coit and filled me up, leaving rivulets of gooey mud sopping down my arsehole. Once he had finished mounting me I tried to saddle up into Katie, heading once again for her furry dirt-splattered quim, but she stopped me

"No." She said "In the arse, like you get fucked. I want to be dirty like you." Accepting this compliment gleefully, I redirected myself, penetrating the muscular rings of her shitty bowels until I was buried to the hilt in her hot filth. We began a rhythm of fucking, Darren kneeling upright and me and Katie on all fours like dogs. However, this was a little uncomfortable for all of us, so we ended up rolling on to our sides, a sort of three way spooning, the warm breeze tickling and caressing the undercarriage of two hot cocks in two even hotter arseholes. Every time we thrusted a slippery sloppy sound bubbled up from the mud, squirting and sliming between our embracing bodies. I was a lucky boy, being at the centre of a dirty threesome- there's a sort of joining sensation when your both fucking and being fucked that works you up into a trance- suddenly you can't tell your cock from your gut, you can't even tell who you are...in the middle of it all the bodies become one seething mass of lust and pleasure.

We fucked slowly, and occasionally Katie would give another explosive fart and it would tingle and burst round my shaft. Darren whispered in my ear

"Ooo...I wish I could feel that...mmmmmm..."

And Katie giggled and sighed.

"Perhaps you have a little in you too, Seb." She told me jokingly

"Maybe I have." I said, easing my greedy rectum open to see if she was right

I discovered I had more than a little- after a few farts escaped me, I felt a larger mass stir in my bowel- I actually needed a shit. Darren moaned in ecstasy, feeling the hot turd touch his cock head as I squeezed it out.

"I'm going to shit, Katie..." I told her "Fuck...I'm really full!"

"Me too!" Said Darren, grunting and straining

"Well don't save it all for yourselves." Katie said, authoritatively "Give me a lesson in real filth!"

She moved forward, sucking her slobbering, gaping arsehole off my cock and lay on her back in the mud.

Darren lost no time- pulling out of my arse, he went and squatted over her hirsute pussy.

"Come on Seb." He told me "Do yours on her tits!"

"No!" Katie corrected again "On my face. Shit on my face."

I did as she commanded, kneeling over her upper body and bringing my mud-splattered anus down low over her pretty, filthy face. We both began shitting together, pushing out fat logs of boyturd onto her- I saw Darren's splat wetly onto her crotch and add yet another layer of filth to her thatch. I looked over my shoulder to see the brown dump easing and coiling like ice-cream onto her face- she didn't flinch, her wide eyes and open mouth welcomed it. After I had busted the last messy lumps onto her, I turned around and rubbed it all over her body. Darren left his shit where is was, in a fat obscene lump, then lay on his back,erect cock ready to be entrenched in another hole. Katie heaved herself out of the dirt and sat on it, gasping as hot meat once again violated her shithole, and leant back, presenting her filth-matted hairpie to me. I could not resist and within seconds I was pounding into her tightness, feeling Darren's cock rub up against mine and his luscious boyshit oozing down from Katie's wrecked hippycunt. She growled and squealed and bayed like an animal...I lost all sense of the outside world in my cloud of lust, my only measure of time being the stirring in my balls as my white hot orgasm drew closer. When I finally felt it jetting ecstatically out of my body and sliming her insides, a warm wave of gooey wetness splashed onto me, her generous cunt pouring out a tide of grateful girlcum. It also drooled down onto Darren's balls, causing him to splatter his pent-up load right up into her gut with a happy grunt.

We panted, aching in every limb, unable to hold ourselves up but just as unable to move. With a great effort, we crawled out of our the dirtpit and lay down in a heaving heap. We slept, not caring if anyone should come along what they would make of us if they did. When we awoke, we found the mud had dried and cracked on our skin- cleansing us and protecting us from the sun's burning rays. We poured the last of our bottled water over us to removed the leftover dirt, and walked back with about half an hour to spare

As if knowing that it would be the perfect end to a perfect day, all the bands we had waited to see were on top form- we jumped and cheered and bounced and catcalled until we were exhausted, all the time hugging Katie and drinking in her delicious scent.

Of course, the next day the concert was over.

Katie's friends had not been at all concerned at her being covered in mud- apparently it was something she did a lot.

This only made us more anxious to stay in contact- the thought that Katie might get dirty and horny again was enough to bring our cocks to attention almost instantly.

So far, our only contact has been through e-mail- but we told her, and she knows, that she was one of the best girls we could ever hope to meet.

Thank-you Katie- you gorgeous, natural creature.

End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Experiments 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds