• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pretty Wife Shows

Pretty Wife Shows

My pretty wife joined me in the hotel lounge for drinks. She was wearing a stunning Little Black Dress, very short with her hard nipples clearly visible through the sheer top of the dress. Obviously, it was going to be an interesting night in Vegas! Braless, no less! She had many admirers, with her short dress hiked up, setting at a high-top table. After more than a couple cocktails, she said she was ready to head to the dance club.

We slid into a taxi, and were off to the club. I couldn't help but notice that the taxi driver got a good glimpse up her short dress, as she moved across the seat. The driver glanced all so often over his shoulder with a clear view between her legs, as she sat in center of seat straddling the hump.

After one look at Pretty Wife, the bouncers at club signaled us to the front of the line. We found a nice spot amongst the crowd, near the back of the dance floor. We stood behind a rail which was great for holding our drinks and a place to lean against, between trips to the dance floor.

As the night wore on, and the consumption of drinks grew, my pretty wife started to get very frisky. As I stood behind her, she was rubbing her ass against me more and more. I started to openly feel her ass cheeks, moving the back of her dress up. I noticed this got the attention of several couples behind us, and could see it met their approval! I began to move to the side so they could view while I fondled her breast, as she danced. Finally I pushed the fabric aside to caress her firm breasts and nipples. This got her all the more hot!

When she returned from powder room, my groping continued. I soon discovered that she had removed her panties, and she was now totally bare to my advances. We were now feeling no pain, and both began to get adventurous! She was using the rail much like a stripper to bump and grind to the music, and I had exposed one of her nipples as I was squeezing her breasts. My fingers, now found her wetness, and I slipped them into her dripping wet pussy. She was leaning on rail, and couples behind us had a clear view of her ass with her dress above her waist. My hand and her thighs were sopping wet.

Our drinks were dry, so I made a trip to the long line at the bar. Maybe fifteen minutes later on my return, it looked as if a guy was behind her getting a feel of her ass. The hotness of the night had only begun! We closed down the dance club and Pretty Wife was steaming hot! And so very wet!

Fortunately, we got a taxi in no time. Wife was so frisky and feeling very adventurous. Now when she slid in the taxi, her dress slipped up fully exposing her bare pussy! The driver couldn't keep his eyes off her. He could tell she was enjoying herself. He suggested that we go to a strip club to top off the night, much to my pleasure. My wife said, "Yes, Let's do it! What happens in Vegas. . .!"

Almost the moment we sat down, this breath taking brunette beauty sets down next to my wife and they begin talking and laughing, too loud for me to hear the conversation. Next thing we know the beauty starts a lap dance for my wife. Wow, very hot! Wife seems to enjoy it very much, and asks her to dance again, and again. Each dance was more erotic with more touching.

We have a couple more drinks; she suggests we head to the VIP room for more "privacy". Well the VIP room was not private at all; in fact it was very busy with couples and men all enjoying extremely erotic dances. After taking care of the attendant and settling in on large sofa, the fun begins. For the next hour this beauty of a dancer gets friendlier with my wife.

The dancer begins rubbing her tits on my wife's face and sliding up and down her body! In a matter of time my wife's dress is now pushed up to her ass and the dancer has my wife's breasts fully exposed to others in the room. Several were enjoying the view more than the dancers. Wife's breasts and nipples were being sucked by this beauty. She began squirming, she is so turned on. She starts to suck the dancer's nipples and they start deep kissing! Wow unbelievably erotic!

And then. . .

When I return from the restroom, I see that a couple of men have moved onto sofa for a closer view of the action. I could see my wife's firm 36C breasts fully exposed and the hot brunette dancer pressed between my wife's spread legs, squeezing and sucking her nipples for all to see! Wife had that horny pre-orgasm look on her face, and then returned the favor, licking and sucking the dancer's breasts in between deep wet kisses.

The dancer then slides down her body, and her face disappears between my wife's spread legs, Wife has her hands on top of her head holding her down, just as I walk up. Needless to say, she is in a state of sheer ecstasy! Our time is now up and the girls exchange numbers, putting them into their cell phones. Seems that this super-hot dancer is now completely into my wife, and wants for things to continue after having a taste of Wife's honey pot!

We depart in haste and shuffle into another taxi. Wife is now so hot and horny, that she is in a state of reckless abandon. In the taxi on way back to hotel, while kissing passionately I am fingering her openly with her legs spread and hips thrusting and grinding.

She pulls her breasts out and says, "Suck my breasts." She is so hot and dripping wet.

We are oblivious to the taxi driver. Suddenly the door opens and the bellman is standing there staring at my beautiful wife, with boobs fully exposed and her dress pushed up to her waist and wet pussy open to his eyes! A moment to remember! I help Wife get her dress together, and we head to our hotel room.

In an instant we are on the bed and I am inside her thrusting. In the heat of passion she tells me, "That girl wants to eat my pussy."

I ask if she wants to eat her pussy, and she says, "I want to eat her pussy, and I want her to eat my pussy."

Wow!

These words only pushed the hyper-intense moment to a new high! Just as I think things cannot get any hotter, her cell phone rings. . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pretty Wife Shows

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds