• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Building Site Ch. 04

The Building Site Ch. 04

After dinner that evening, Naresh informed Meena that his mother would be coming round the following day, and Meena was to go shopping with her for gifts, as his parents were planning a trip to India. This was not a request, and Naresh probably didn't have too much say in the matter either. His mother was a fearsome little woman, shorter than Meena but rounder, with long grey hair, a dark wrinkled face which was held in a permanent scowl. Meena's heart sank – she knew there was no escaping the shopping expedition, and she had no chance of getting away to the building site tomorrow with her mother-in-law watching her every movement.

Thursday came and the old woman arrived on the doorstep bright and early, and announced she would take her grandchildren to school before she and Meena went to the shops. Meena could not say no. She had fantasised when lying in bed that morning about dropping into the site on the way back from taking the children, for a quick visit before the shopping trip, but now even this distant possibility was extinguished.

When the children had been dropped off by their grandmother she and Meena took a bus to the shopping district, and all morning Meena trailed round after her mother-in-law into shop after shop, saying nothing except to agree when it was expected of her. She was modestly dressed as usual in her sari, and looked radiant despite her boredom and frustration.

Around lunchtime they passed a small public park, where there were two gardeners planting a new flowerbed with colourful plants. They were both wearing green overall trousers, but it was a hot day and one of them was stripped to the waist, the other wearing a white vest. They were sweating in the sun, and their hands were dirty with soil. Meena was walking behind Mrs Patel senior, but stopped and watched them working. They noticed her and smiled; Meena blushed and returned their smile demurely, and they returned to their work.

Meena's mind started racing – she was imagining herself undressing for one of them, feeling a rough hand on her breasts, maybe a tongue on her pussy, then a big, hard cock – oh God, she was getting horny. She looked more closely at them – which one would she like inside her? The first one was medium height, maybe early twenties, slim built but with well defined a muscles and a tan. His face was boyish and friendly, with short fair hair and blue eyes. She imagined undoing his trousers and finding his cock, and taking it in her mouth. She imagined it as large, but not as thick as Leon's, so she could suck it more easily, before taking it between her legs.

The other guy was little older, maybe late twenties, and heavier set. He had long dark hair in a ponytail, deep set brown eyes and dark stubble. His naked chest and back were covered in thick dark hair. Meena imagined running her fingers through it, feeling it against her breasts as he lay on top of her, thrusting his cock into her. It would be a tough decision which one to have, if she was in a position to choose. She thought back to yesterday, and her marathon pounding by Leon, followed by Wayne's brief entrance into her vagina. Suddenly it struck her – why not both of them? Maybe both at once? Four hands groping her, probing her, like she had dreamt the other night!

Just as her fantasy lifted to a new level, she heard a shriek in her ear, and felt a bony hand pulling her roughly by the arm. Her mother-in-law had evidently seen her staring at the men, and was absolutely furious. For a moment Meena felt as though the old woman had a caught a glimpse of her fantasy, but soon realised it could not be so. Nonetheless she scolded Meena for five solid minutes as they walked along the busy street, people staring at them as they passed. She started again intermittently throughout the afternoon, reminding Meena of the behaviour expected of a respectable Indian wife. If only she knew, thought Meena.

"I was fucked by four different men this week, as well as your son," she thought as she looked back at her elder. "Rough, dirty uneducated men - one of them old and fat. One of them a beautiful black man with a huge penis. Then a boy who had never been with a woman before. I let them all inside me, and I enjoyed it. What do you think about that?"

Meena realised at that moment, as she half-listened to the continuing lecture about meeting another man's eyes, what she would do tomorrow. She was going back to the building site, and was going to ask for two of the guys at once. Would they agree? As she sat down next to the old woman on the bus home, Meena realised how wet she was and squirmed on the seat. As the bus vibrated and shook, she had a silent climax there and then.

On Friday morning she walked happily onto the site, wearing her sari again since the ground had dried a lot, but with her hair loose. She looked stunning, fresh and perfect. Leon was the first to spot her.

"Heyyyyy – look who's here guys!" They all looked round and grinned when they saw the tiny figure. "We thought you'd maybe had enough when you didn't show yesterday – 'specially after what I gave you Wednesday!"

"No, I had to go somewhere else yesterday." Meena said seriously. "But I am here today" she added superfluously.

"Eric was disappointed yesterday, weren't you mate?" said Mike. "Reckoned you'd promised him one."

"I would like that, Mr. Eric," said Meena to Eric's obvious joy, "but perhaps one of you other boys would like to come too? There were two of you last time, wasn't it? But both together this time." She smiled a sweet innocent smile.

"Fucking hell, she's insatiable!" laughed Mike. "What about you, Dan? Fancy a double header with old Eric?"

He turned to another in the group, who Meena recognised as one of the guys Mike had sent out of the office on Monday. He was probably in his fifties, bald headed and overweight, but not as big as Eric. He had a round red face, with a big bulbous nose and piggy eyes. He was wearing a red check shirt and jeans.

"Um, I don't know, Mike, "he said slowly. Meena got the impression that Dan was perhaps a bit simple. "I shouldn't really. My wife wouldn't like it."

"Come on, Dan," said Mike, "How often do you get the chance to shag something like that? She's got a fantastic little body under there, and the tightest little cunt I ever felt. Mind you, it might not be so tight after Leon's been in there!" The men laughed coarsely. Meena blushed and turned her face away.

"Well, alright then," said Dan after they had finished guffawing, "if you think it will be OK."

"Go for it, Dan!" said Mike.

Meena set off for the site office with Eric and Dan walking behind. Eric seemed to be explaining something to Dan, who was concentrating hard on what he was being told. Meena hadn't thought out in any detail what sex with two men could entail – she simply thought of what happened in her dream, and was already moist with the anticipation of it.

They arrived in the office and closed the door, and Eric went straight up to Meena and put his arms around her. He hugged her tight, picking her feet off the floor, then kissed her. Meena enjoyed the feeling of strong arms around her and the smell of Eric's stale sweat, and felt there was a tenderness in the kiss this time. He eventually put her down and released her.

Dan moved in to follow Eric. He held Meena roughly and put his face near hers. His breath smelled of alcohol and tobacco, but Meena responded enthusiastically and soon their tongues were in each others mouths. Dan put his hand on one buttock and squeezed; Meena could feel his erection pressing into her. When Dan stopped for breath, Eric started to pull at her sari, and with Meena's help unravelled it all. Dan took his cue and undid her petticoat at the waist, letting it fall to her feet.

Eric then moved in and unbuttoned the short thin blouse, then went behind her and tried to undo her bra, but the fastening was too fiddly for his big fingers, so he just pulled the two ends of the strap and broke the fastening. He pulled the bra off to expose her wonderful little breasts, and threw it on the floor. Dan was not to be outdone – he grabbed the waistband of her panties with both hands and ripped them from her body in tatters. They had undressed her like a doll for their gratification and now Meena stood before them naked, breathing fast – she was revelling in the rough treatment. Dan stood and marvelled at her perfect little body, and noticed Leon's fading bite marks on her neck and breasts.

Eric grasped one breast, more confidently than the first time he had tentatively cupped it in his hand. He kissed her ear and neck as he mauled it. Dan chewed on her other ear, and put his big hand between her legs, rubbing her slit roughly. Meena closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being played with by their hard calloused hands.

After a few minutes of being groped she broke away from them and went to lie on the dirty old sofa. Dan followed and sat next to her head and continued to run his hands over breasts. Eric knelt on the floor and to Meena's delight buried his face in her bush, licking her noisily - he seemed to have learnt something from watching through the window. She opened her legs wide to encourage him, and felt his tongue enter her. Both men's hands were roaming all over her body, and she thought again of the dream she had had – this was what she wanted. Eric left her pussy after a time, and seemed very interested in her dainty little feet, kissing them and sucking her toes. Dan took over by reaching down and inserting a big rough finger into her vagina and finger-fucking her vigorously, while rolling her nipple between the fingers of his other hand. This was too much for Meena and she climaxed noisily.

"Oh God! Don't stop! Oh my God!!! "

After a few moments' recovery Meena sat up on the sofa and put her feet on the floor.

"That was so nice, boys. I would like to do same for you both."

Eric and Dan stood either side of her. Meena ran her hands over first Eric's jeans, then Dan's. She unbuttoned Eric's and pulled them down a little. She saw the grubby underwear, and wondered if it was the same pair he had on a week ago. She released his big, purple-headed cock from them, and with a thrill held its veiny shaft in her little fist. Then she turned to Dan, and exposed him in the same way. He had a short, stubby penis, surrounded by a large bush of greying pubic hair. Meena fondled it curiously, then wrapped her lips round it, and licked around the head with her tongue. After doing this for a minute she turned to Eric and licked his bulbous end like a lollipop. She continued to alternate between the two of them for several minutes, licking and sucking enthusiastically, despite the questionable personal hygiene of the two men.

"Am I doing it right? Is that good?" She looked up at the two builders' faces.

Meena remembered back a week ago, to the moment she was first penetrated by a man other than her husband, and longed for the sensation again.

"Come Mr. Eric. Put it into me please."

Eric removed his vest, took his boots off and then slid down jeans and underpants together, and stood there in just a pair of socks with a hole in one toe.

"You go on top this time, miss, I dont want to squash you, you're only a little thing." Meena nodded, eager to try anything different.

Eric lay on the floor on his back, and showed Meena how to straddle him, facing toward him. She squatted and grasped his shaft, and lowered herself down onto it, moaning softly as it penetrated her gradually as she sat on him. She started to move her hips, then leant forward to rest on Eric's huge belly so that she could thrust herself up and down. She was enjoying being in control; she smiled at Eric as she ran her hands over his chest, and he reached out and squeezed her tits again. She ground her hips, enjoying the sensation of his meat inside her, riding him like a huge animal. He moved one hand down and rubbed her clitoris with his thumb as she bounced on his cock. Meena closed her eyes and imagined her mother-in-law's face if she could see Meena now, totally naked astride this old white guy. She wasn't just meeting his gaze; she was fucking vigorously with him. It would probably give the old crow a heart attack.

As this was going on, Dan had undressed. Unnoticed by Meena, he came and knelt behind her between Eric's legs. She jumped as he suddenly grabbed her by the hips.

"Hold still a minute, love." He could see her tight little anus above where Eric's red cock was disappearing between her brown cunt lips. With one hand he held his cock and rubbed the head up and down her crack, which was wet and sticky with her overflowing juices. Meena wasn't sure what he was intending, but she soon found out, as he then pushed hard, and his end popped inside her ring.

"Aaaagh! What are you doing, you dirty man?" she screamed, as he thrust himself deep into her ass. "Oh my God, take it out!"

Dan ignored her and started to pump his cock into her, however, and this moved her back and forth on Eric's rod which was still deep in her pussy. There were tears in her eyes, but as she grew used to the sensation she started to move her hips again, until the three of them synchronised their movements so that the two cocks were sliding in and out of her at the same time. Pain gave way to pleasure, and Meena felt an orgasm building again. The sensation, and the thought of having two men simultaneously inside her tiny body, were overwhelming her.

She was vaguely aware of the office door opening, and when she looked over her shoulder, caught sight of Mike, who was holding his phone out in front of him – it gradually dawned on her that he was filming her, but she couldn't stop now. She let out a cry as she orgasmed, and Eric and Dan soon afterwards let go and emptied themselves into her simultaneously. She lay forward on Eric's chest and Dan slumped forward on top of her, so that her little body was sandwiched between the two huge sweating men, all three of them breathing heavily.

After a while Dan withdrew from her anus and got up. Still with Eric's shrinking cock in her vagina, she sat up straight, and looked back at Mike again. He was still filming her, but she saw his trousers were unzipped and with his other hand he was stroking his cock.

"You don't need to do that, Mr.Mike." Meena said to his surprise. She dismounted from Eric, and went and stretched herself out on the sofa. She smiled at Mike, who needed no second invitation and climbed fully clothed onto the sofa between her legs, entering her immediately and starting to fuck her so hard she could feel the bones of his pelvis hammering into her.

"Do you like that, you little slut?" he said, looking into her face as he shook the sofa and Meena's tiny frame with his thrusting.

"Ye-e-e-es." Meena found it hard to speak between the pounding. "Pl-lease fu-uck me ha-a-arder". She wrapped her arms round his back and clung tightly to him, as if she didn't want him to stop, but Mike pretty soon ejaculated into her and stopped moving. Over his shoulder Meena could see Leon grinning at her, and knew she wasn't finished yet.

"Me next, then young Wayne again" he said. Mike got up and Leon immediately replaced him. He guided his huge member into her gaping little tunnel. Meena took a deep breath as he inserted his entire length into her, but this time accommodated it without a problem. No sooner did Leon start to piston in and out of her than Meena climaxed again, the muscles of her cunt contracting around him. He soon came inside her, semen overflowing onto the sofa as he withdrew, and she lay there breathing fast, with tiny beads of sweat on her forehead.

Wayne took his turn, egged on by the older men, and didn't last much longer than the last time. Two more guys she didn't recognise mounted her one after the other her, but she didn't care or take that much notice – she felt like she was in heaven, in an almost permanent state of orgasm. As the second one climbed off, another man stepped forward. He looked at Meena.

"Mrs. Patel?" Meena instinctively pulled her knees together and covered her breasts with one arm, then looked at him.

"Oh. Hello, Mr. Radford." She started as she recognised her neighbour standing there, staring at her open-mouthed, but quickly regained her composure. "What a surprise! What are you doing here?"

He was a slightly built, pleasant looking guy of about her age, with thinning sandy hair and blue eyes. Meena knew him to say hello to, and her children sometimes played with his, but she had no idea what he did for a living. She knew his wife better than she knew him, as Meena had taught her some Indian cookery.

"Er, I was just delivering to the site here, and the fellas asked if I'd like to...er, you know... join in."

They looked at each other for a few moments, until Meena slowly removed her arm, opened her legs, and gave him a gorgeous smile, showing her beautiful white teeth.

"Oh, I see. Well, Mr. Radford, are you going to join in then?"

"Well, if that's OK. I mean, if you don't mind. I guess..." Once he had got over the initial shock, he couldn't believe his luck. Since the Patels had moved in he had many times watched his neighbour leaving the house or arriving home, resplendent her sari, and thought how gorgeous she was, but so out of reach. More than once he had masturbated while imagining what lay under her clothes, and sometimes while fucking his wife had imagined himself to be inside Meena. Now she was lying naked in front of him, legs apart, inviting him to fuck her. He looked her up and down for a moment – she was just as gorgeous naked as he had imagined.

He unzipped himself and climbed onto the sofa. He lay on top of her and slid his member into her now very slippery entrance. He kissed her softly, and whispered in her ear.

"I have always fancied you, you know." He started to thrust gently, gradually picking up speed. "Ever since I first saw you." he gasped between thrusts. "Christ, you are so sexy." Before long, he too came inside her, and lay still on top of her, his mouth still next to her ear.

"Can we do this again sometime? You know, just you and me?"

"We shall see, Mr. Radford" giggled Meena, and he smiled and kissed her again.

As he zipped himself up, Meena looked around the office. There were men in various states of dress everywhere.

"Is there anyone else?" asked Meena quietly. She ached between her legs as never before, partly from Dan's violation of her anus, but felt a little disappointment when no-one else stepped forward.

"I think we're all done, sweetheart." said Mike, laughing.

That afternoon when Meena came home from the school with her kids, it was no accident that her neighbour was working in his front garden.

"Hi!" he called, and waved. The children looked at him curiously.

"Hello, Mr. Radford." Meena replied, smiling shyly as she went into the house, the image of a modest respectable Indian housewife. He shook his head. Had he really watched this woman have casual sex with seven strangers this morning, followed by himself? Had he really finally been between her legs? He returned to his gardening with a painful erection.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Building Site Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 536 milliseconds