• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 19

The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 19

12

Martin had little sleep that night. Though his husband lay up next to him in the bed, he had gone to sleep after their last sexual encounter. Martin stared at the wall in the dark, his husbands arms wrapped around him. As tired as he was, it was very uncomfortable to sleep in the hair rollers, plus he was so emotionally upset, and his bottom hurt from the sexual activity, but he finally nodded off into a difficult sleep. Martin was awakened by a tap on the door. It was Leanne.

"Baron.....sir?" she said through the door, "It's 5:00 sir. We need to begin prepping the bride for the ceremony."

"Thank you. Just a moment. I'll let you know," the Baron said as he hugged Martin tighter.

"Thank you sir," she said and she went about prepping things for Martin.

Martin felt the Baron put his hand on the back of his curlered head from behind him, and pressed his head down till his chin was touching his chest. Martin was puzzled at first as he was held firmly, and then realized when the Baron's lips touched the back of his neck he was receiving his last hickey for the previous nights intercourse they had shared. Martin was uncomfortable being bent over like that and his legs moved nervously across the sheets, but he lay as still as he could so his husband could finish the deed. Martin felt the Baron's pelvis rub up against his butt cheeks as he continued sucking on his neck. Martin prayed that the Baron's cock would not become erect and turn into a morning erection that would need to be taken care of. Martin felt the Baron's cock slowly growing harder though. The hickey took longer than normal as the Baron became more excited as he sucked on Martin's neck. Finally when the Baron stopped, he released Martin and then stood up by the bed and assisted a reluctant Martin out of the bed. The Baron smiled at Martin and gave Martin a soft kiss on the lips. Martin turned away in disgust as the kiss finished. The Baron then had a seat on the edge of the bed again and spread his legs wide, stroking his full erection a few times while looking lovingly at Martin.

He then gently put his hands on Martin's shoulder and pushed him down to his knees between his own legs. Martin said nothing but shook his head and mouthed the words "no" as he sank reluctantly to his knees. Martin turned his head slightly not wanting to look at the huge erection, while his husband continued to stroke it in front of Martin's face. Martin knew what was going to happen next but he wouldn't do it on his own, he just couldn't do it. It was a disgusting and terrible thing his husband was about to make him do. The Baron took his huge erection and with his other hand on the back of Martin's neck just under his hair curlers, he pulled Martin's head firmly down and put his cock to Martin's lips. Smearing the pre-cum on his lips as Martin pressed his lips together. Martin tried to resist, though passively, but his efforts were short lived and soon the head of the Baron's cock finally slid between Martin's red lips. He now was on his knees with his husbands huge cock in his mouth once again. He was only a third of the way down the huge shaft when his head was forced up and down in a rhythmic motion by his husband. Martin held on to the Baron's thighs as the pace quickened, his red fingernails digging in. The Baron received much pleasure from Martin's sucking as he guided his head, then he released Martin's neck and Martin was now on his knees sucking his husbands cock on his own, keeping the fast pace that was set by the Baron as best he could. Martin had now assumed the standard submissive and most humiliating position, that women have traditionally done for centuries, of giving a blowjob on his knees for his husbands pleasure.

"Oh yes! That feels so nice Marcia," the Baron said throwing his head back and looking at the ceiling as the pleasure of Martin's oral massage began to cause tremors in his body. Martin's jaws strained and ached as his mouth was forced open so wide by the huge cock. Then in his passion, the Baron demanded he even go deeper and faster. Martin choked a as the cock thrust deep in his throat a few times . The Baron then pulled Martin's curlered head down on him hard, as he neared the point of having an orgasm. Martin could feel his husbands body tighten up and the the pull on his hair hurt tremendously, as Martin reached up with both hands and grabbed the Baron's wrist to try and relieve the pull on his hair. Martin couldn't stop him and struggled as he began gagging on the huge cock now in his throat. Leanne was outside waiting for Martin when she heard the sounds Martin gagging. Martin's head was being held firmly in place by the Baron now. Martin could not stop the events that were now beginning as the semen began to flow from the end of his husband's penis into his throat and mouth. Martin's face contorted in disgust and desperation. His cheeks expanded, and puffed out, as his mouth was quickly filled with his husband's warm, salty, pungent juices. Martin swallowed involuntarily the first load of cum he received, as his husband then finished a most enjoyable orgasm. Martin squealed a high pitched but muffled cry after he swallowed the first ejaculate, and a second load then squirted into his mouth. Then there was a loud gasp from Martin as air entered his lungs again with the coughing from the cum that he also accidentally inhaled. Leanne smile realizing that Martin had just given his husband an early morning quickie blowjob, and he would soon be ready to start his day.

The Baron said nothing while Martin sat back on his knees, head down with cum dripping out one corner of his mouth, desperate for air and trying to regain some composure. His eyes all red and teary from what had just happened, he broke out crying softly as the Baron took a hold of Martin's tee shirt he was wearing, and wiped the excess cum from his cock on it. He kissed Martin on top of his curlers, stood up and left the room without saying a word to him. Martin still by the bed on his knees, wiped his mouth on the white tee shirt as Leanne was entering the room. She had the red bag to cover his head in her hand.

"Good morning Mrs. Vargos. Please get off your knees and turn around for me please," she said without emotion or giving him a chance to respond. The now emotionally and physically drained Martin, slowly did as she requested and Leanne cuffed Martin's hands behind his back. "Thank you. Did you have a good night?" she asked turning him to face her. She smiled a knowing smile looking at the sight of the cum still on his chin. Martin said nothing. A man had just ejaculated his full load of semen into mouth, with him swallowing most of it, and she wanted to know if he had fun doing it. She looked at him and tilted her head with an inquisitive smile. She studied him for a moment and then she raised the bag. She held it up in front of him. Martin just looked at her at first, then he lowered his eyes and lowered his head. Leanne slipped the bag over his head roughly, pulling the drawstrings tight, and tied it off around his neck.

"Just back up a little bit," she said as she guided him to the bed post. Leanne pulled a strap around Martin's chest, thighs and ankles, securing him firmly to the post.

"What are you doing?" A weary voice said from in the bag.

She then took Martin's limp penis in her hand and rubbed her thumb slowly over the head. Martin jerked at the restraints and groaned at the stinging discomfort from the tender head that had been brushed so vigorously the night before..

"Ouch," Martin said softly as she kept doing it.

"Still a little tender from last nights knob polishing?" She kept rubbing the edges of the head of his penis as a reminder for him while she talked. "I need the utmost cooperation from you today Mrs. Vargos, and I think you need to start the day off with a reminder that your penis is not a reason why you shouldn't wear pretty dresses in a public event, but it is at this point a source of discomfort at times, at least as far as you're concerned. But you know that now, don't you?"

"Stop this Leanne." Martin was emotionally unable to take it. "Don't do it. I'll cooperate with you. What other choice do I have?"

"None actually, but I'm very sorry Mrs. Vargos. I honestly feel you need a little more persuasion here before we start your day just to be sure."

"No Leanne." Martin stood helpless with penis and testicles hanging for her discretion. He would have no choice but to stand there let her do what she thought was right, unless he could somehow talk her out of it.

There was a knock at the bedroom door. "Ah, there she is. Come in please," Leanne called out.

"Good morning all," the young girl said as she hurried in the room. She looked at Martin bound to the pole now. "So, are we ready to get another knob polishing already, or is it a testicle massage we need this morning?" she said snapping on a plastic glove.

"Leanne listen to me damn it. I can't take you doing this to me again," Martin said hanging his head while crying softly in the darkness of the hood. "I'll do what you want. I'll cooperate."

Martin could hear them moving about the room but nothing was said. He heard a chair being pulled up and the girl sat down in front of him. She took his penis in her hands. Martin jumped as she began oiling his penis and testicles as she had done before in preparation. Her hands sliding the full length of his limp penis and then gently caressing his hanging testicle and oiling them. If Martin hadn't known what was going to happen next, this might have been quite pleasurable.

"Leanne, stop this. I'll do it, damn it. Put your damned dress on me. You don't have to do this"

Even as Martin's pleas continued, so did the preparation, as his cries seemed to fall on deaf ears, and his testicles and penis were now well oiled and prepared. The girl then separated his testicles and put an elastic band around each one, allowing the second band to snap rather hard on the hairless sac as she released it.

"OWWW!! Stop this! What else do you people want from me?" he screamed out from the hood, tugging at his bands, "I said I'd cooperate. What else do you want me to do? I'm cooperating," Martin yelled in a panic.

Martin's penis was suddenly released by the girl, and she got up and walked away. Leanne sat down in the chair and took his penis in her hand and again rubbed her thumb over the head causing Martin to squirm in his bonds in slight discomfort.

"Mrs. Vargos, personally, I still feel you need to have your testicles massaged this morning, but we will try it without the massage first. However, I won't hesitate to have this young lady come back in here and polish that knob and massage those testicles if you give me any problems today of any kind. This is a big day for you sir. You will be introduced as Lady Vargos to the public, and you will not mess up this joyous event with your attitude. Understand me Mrs. Vargos?" she said now with a inquisitive grin. "It may not make a lot of sense to you right now, but it's time for you to grow up and be a man about all this,..........but look like a woman while doing it. Can you do that?"

"Yes," he said through his tears of relief that he had been spared this physical torment. Leanne had gotten him to agree this time by simply threatening him, though she wouldn't hesitate to proceed if she felt it was required.

"That's wonderful Mrs. Vargos. Now let's take you in and begin your beauty treatments for your big event." Martin was then released and taken to be prepared for his big day. After being bathed and shaved from head to toe, by two attendants, Martin was strapped once again nude into the familiar styling chair and reclined so his head was in the sink. A towel was placed around Martin's neck and Leanne rinsed and shampooed his hair. After the shampoo she towel dried his hair and with his head still in the sink. She squeezed his hair with the towel getting most of the excess moisture out. Martin watched Leanne as she slipped on a plastic apron and a pair of plastic gloves. She smiled at him as she picked up a plastic bottle and shook it.

"I'm going to dye your hair now." Leanne said as she held the hair dye for him to see. Martin closed his eyes as he realized now what she was doing. Martin didn't want his hair color changed. Then taking Martin's hair in one hand and the bottle in the other Leanne began working on his hair. Leanne talked with him as she proceeded to dye his hair a vibrant red color.

"Do you have a problem with me dying your hair red this morning Mrs. Vargos?" she asked, taunting him, knowing he hated it.

"No." he said bluntly.

"You like having your hair dyed red, don't you Mrs. Vargos?" Leanne pressed to see his reaction.

"Yes," Martin said with a little hesitation.

"A new look will do you good. I always say you can tell a lot about a man by his hair. I think this summer we should go ahead and do the 'bubble gum pink' hair. It will match that Bimbo Barbie summer look I have in mind for you, and of course your public will be expecting it by then." she smiled looking at his emotional discomfort of the conversation, "After all, we do want all those snooty society women to be so jealous of you, don't we? Just think what they'll all be saying.........have you seen Lady Vargos's new hairstyle? OMG! You do like being the trend setter and center of attention on fashion, don't you Mrs. Vargos?" Leanne laughed.

A tear fell from the corners of each of Martin's closed eyes and ran towards his ears. This was just a game to them. His life had been forcibly changed, and it seemed he was now to be the laughing stock for the entire communities amusement. He had no way out.

"Yes," was all he said having no interest in discussing his impending public exhibition and humiliation he was about to be forced to endure.

Leanne sat Martin up in the chair and toweled dried his hair leaving the wet, red hair mussed up on his head.

"Wheeeew!! Look at that hair." Leanne gushed, "I knew you'd make a great redhead," she laughed while she sat the dryer over his head. After his hair was dry, he was rinsed and reset again, with a firm setting gel. Once again his hair was wound very tight in the familiar brush rollers. "How do those curlers feel today? I wound them extra tight for you. Do you like it?" Leanne smiled at his non reaction. She gave him a quizzical look.

"Yeah, there fine. Leanne walked in front of Martin holding a plastic handled device. She looked at him and smiled a sly smile.

"I'm so glad. It's time to get those ears pierced ma'am." she said as she watched his head lower and shake back and forth slowly. She turned his head and held him firmly.

[Snap] "ouch," Martin said very softly as Leanne began the piercing. Martin gave no resistance and said nothing as three studs were snapped into each of his tender lobes. His right ear received and extra top piercing. The piercing stung initially and then burned as the rhinestone studs flickered in the light. Leanne admired him in his new studded earrings and said, "There we go, that will do for now. What do you think Mrs. Vargos?" she asked holding up a mirror and turning his head towards it. Martin looked at himself through tear dimmed eyes. He couldn't say anything. The red hair and pierced ears and earrings gave him a hopeless, sinking feeling inside now that these more permanent type alterations were happening to him. He felt degraded even more as a male. He looked up at Leanne, bewildered as she took his chin in her hand and said, " This ear will be getting a full perimeter piercing eventually by the way," she said touching the outside of his right ear. "I'm not sure how the other ear will end up, and who knows what else your husband may desire you have pierced and decorated with jewels in the future. You know how he likes to see you in jewelry," Leanne smiled at the look on Martin's face .

Martin sat under the dryer while Leanne brought a few things into the room. Leanne removed the dryer once he was done and then explained that he would have his makeup and hair fully done first, and then the masked vale would be placed on his face. Many attendants would then be involved in dressing him. He was to cooperate fully with each one of them and to also be polite.

"If we have to we can all take a break while you have a massage if it comes to that," she said reinforcing her control. She then informed him that Lisa would give him last minute details on his deportment and proper etiquette for his first big social event. She then prepared to do Martin's makeup. Martin sat with his chin up as Leanne applied a light foundation to his face. It was lighter than any she had used on him to date. Then she blushed his cheeks and then applied a powder to take away the sheen. Though the process was long and tedious as she made today extra special, Martin still had to wear the deep eye shadows as before and eyeliner instead of a liner pencil. False eyelashes were applied and a coat of black mascara, as the eyes were to be all important as they would seductively look out from behind the mask prior to his coming out. His lips were then lined and prepped for lipstick. Leanne held the lipstick up to show him, before she applied it to his lips.

"The crowning glory for you Mrs. Vargos. Nothing more exotic than a man, with beautifully painted red lips. Wouldn't you agree Mrs' Vargos?" she grinned and proceeded to paint Martin's lips red. Martin's face was now fully ready for his public event. Leanne held up a mirror so Martin could see himself up close. "Do you like it?" she asked while touching up little details. Martin couldn't speak at first. He stared at his heavily made up face and wondered if she was serious about this. It was just beyond elegant, yet sexy in a way with a hint of glamor.

"You don't think this is a little excessive?" he said flatly with no emotion.

"Oh no ma'am. Absolutely not. This is your new social look. You're a very beautiful social butterfly." she said now taking the studs out of Martin's sore earlobes. Two large dangling earrings were put in the lobes and fastened. They hung down 2" in sparkling tiers of rhinestones. The other piercing were upgraded with large diamond studs. After she was done Martin was given the mirror again, "There is that better? See how the jewelry adds to the sophistication of your look?" Leanne asked flicking one of the earrings with her finger.

"Yeah. It looks great. I can't wait." he said sarcastically. He thought he looked more like a Vegas Show girl looking for a trick.

"That's not cooperation ma'am. Let's try this one more time before the attendants come in. You will say how much you like it and you think they are beautiful." Leanne stepped back and stared at him.

"Yes, I think they are beautiful," Martin said in a subdued but very male voice.

"Say it again and thank me," she insisted.

"Yes, I think they are beautiful. Thank you very much." Martin reiterated.

"Ok, You see ma'am, this is why I felt you needed another massage this morning. You've had your chance now. Any more problems and we will proceed with the massage. Do we understand each other?'

"Yes, I understand." Martin said quietly, realizing he had to be very careful now.

Leanne brought in a Styrofoam head that had a small hairpiece attached to it in curlers. The color matched the new red color of his own hair now. As Leanne removing his curlers she tested out his demeanor once again.

"I'm giving you a very pretty formal updo today for this special event. I even have a hairpiece for you to add some height. Do you have any preference for hair ornaments you'd like to wear today or any other decorations for your hair ma'am? Flowers maybe?" Leanne put forth a question that would require a humiliating answer.

Martin was stuck as what to respond. He stared straight ahead and thought then turned his eyes to the mirror and Leanne's reflection that was taking curlers out of his hair.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds