• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Rent is Due Ch. 02

The Rent is Due Ch. 02

'Hello Heather,' I said, clearly startling her just as she closes her front door. 'How are you?'

I watch as Heather pushes the door back open, clearly intending to jump back inside, but then seeing that is was me, and not someone she could escape, she calms down and turns to face me.

'Rick, what are you doing here? Mike could be,'

'Cut the crap Heather, Mike left 20 minutes ago, I followed him. He is out drinking with a bunch of guys. Don't make like you think he will be home any time soon. Where are you off to? Hustling another erotic massage?' I demand, smiling, but making it clear that I am not friendly.

'No, please let me go, I have to take,' she starts, pausing as I run my hand over her left breast. 'Please Rick, not now. I have to pick up .......a friend.' She stammers, blushing a bit. 'And I'm running late. Please, can we do this another time, you know I won't ever say no............'

'Heather,' I say. 'I only need 15 minutes, and I think they will do you some good. Do you want to go back inside, or do it out here? Frankly I don't care.' My voice firm and cold. Not missing a beat I hold her shoulders and turn her around so she is facing the door, grasping her wrists I put her hands up, like a criminal being frisked.

Gently kicking her legs apart with my feet, I press myself up against her, running my hands over her breasts, and down between her legs. Since she is fully clothed, I can only just feel her nipples through her bra, and the fabric of her shirt. Between her legs I feel warmth resonating through her jeans.

'No Rick, No! The neighbors will see, NO Please!' she wails, softly, but with conviction. 'No........ please.'

'Then in we go Heather, your choice. I don't give a fuck. You owe me money, and today I am in the mood to take a little extra off for your trouble, so get your hot little body inside. Come on hun, time's a wasting..............'

With reluctance Heather pushes the door open, cool air from the air conditioner rushing out to greet us, dim light coming from the kitchen, and possibly upstairs. As before, the sofa is near the front door, this time I push her roughly over it so her ass is in the air, her hands just holding up her body against the cushions. 'Take your pants off honey, and give me a show. Come on.' I say, letting her up, the material of her jeans being too thick for me to enjoy pressing my boner against.

But she doesn't move. I am stunned! She says still, her ass in the air, her face down in her hands, I can hear her sobbing. Massaging her ass I ask her what's wrong, but all she just continues sobbing, repeating 'no please....... no', over and over in a soft voice, knowing it is useless.

Well, her jeans come off easily enough; I may have damaged the zipper, her fucking problem. She obediently raises her feet, one at a time so I can remove the heels she is wearing, and pull the pants down, one leg at a time.

'Now Heather, we covered this before. You are a hot little cunt that owes me money, what's this NO crap? Fuck it babe. I can kick you and your worthless husband out any time, you just say the word.'

Her white lacy thong looks fantastic on her tan ass, but it's clearly in the way so I roughly pull it down, exposing her generous cunt lips, and giving me a brief view of her little puckered asshole.

My index finger slides easily into her damp cunt, she must not hate this as much as she claims, cunt juice making her lips shine when I move enough for the light to hit them. She tries to stand up as I pull my finger out of her, and start pressing it into her asshole, clearly something she doesn't like!

'No Rick, my pussy please........ my pussy, only my pussy........... like before..........I need it in my pussy,' she whimpers, but to no avail. I am in a different mood today.

My cock slides easily out of the fly in my jeans, and I remove the little bottle of lube I have been carrying around in my front right pocket. As I empty its contents down her ass crack I rub it in, both into her cunt and her ass, helping her believe that her pussy was my only goal, her ass just a threat like last time. 'spread your legs Heather, spread that pussy open for me', I whisper, forcing her legs apart with my feet, one at a time. I can feel her tense up, then relax as my cock slowly pushes into her now sopping pussy. Gently I slide it in, one inch, then three, only to slide it back out, and up to her asshole.

Grabbing her tightly as my cock penetrates her anal passage; I can only just hold her down, her head shaking from side to side, her torso pushing back away from the couch. 'No............. damn it, no, stop. You can't do this, .............. Rick, stop it, stop it!' she yells, clearly recovered from the funk that overtook her earlier. 'I know we owe you money, but not this, NO!' she yells, pushing me back so that I stumble away, my rigid cock now pointing directly at her bare cunt.

'Heather,' I say calmly. 'I asked you for a show and for you to take off your jeans and you ignored me. So this is what you get. But like before you have a choice.'

'Anything, tell me, anything but that........'

'Butt that, I say laughing. 'Nice play on words. Heather, bend over and take it, or we can fight over it and YOU can explain the mess to Mike when he gets home. How long was he going to be gone for anyway?'

Panic in her eyes she looks at the ground, then seems to go numb. Not moving, and not saying anything as I gently turn her around and bend her back over the sofa.

My cock slides easily into her pussy, picking up the added lubrication I know I will want. Pulling it out, I press it against her anal fuck hole. I can feel her tense up, but she is still in a numb state, not resisting, just sobbing gently, back to saying 'no.... no' over and over again.

My cock head slips in easily, and then meets resistance. I suspect she is tensing up, which just pisses me off.

'Fuck Heather, don't stupid cunts ever learn?' I snarl as I grab her hair in my left hand, pulling her head back, thrusting forward with my hips, impaling her on my pole.

'Ungh........ she groans, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!..... FUCK, FUCK. OHHHHHHHHHHH.....' she wails as I thrust in and out, yanking her hair with each thrust.

'Fuck, ' I yell. 'FUCK you feel good. God I love this house, god I love having a stupid whore owing me money, FUCK!

As I unloaded into her ass, I could just hear her phone ringing over her now uncontrolled sobs. Her phone, lying on the floor by her jeans showed a picture of a young lady, clearly Heathers daughter. This makes me wonder......

Slapping Heathers firm ass as I pulled out my cock made me laugh. What a slut! And all mine! 'Hey Heather, what time are you picking up your daughter?' I asked, taking a shot.

'3:30.........no I mean, I'm not picking up my dau.............' She choked out. Clearly caught off guard by my question. So, Heathers little girl is in town, this could get interesting!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Rent is Due Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds