• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Melissa's Life Ch. 04

Melissa's Life Ch. 04

Around 5:30 that night I had already finished almost half a bottle of Vodka , combined with not eating all day I was fully rocked. I had quasi passed out on the couch in a drunken stooper when I heard my dad get home. I had such apathy I didn't even care. He took one look at me and realized I was wasted. To my surprise he seemed to be nurturing about it. I was expecting angry but he sat next to me on the couch and rubbed my head. He was showing me the kind of attention and affection I hadn't seen from him in over a decade. With a very soft-spoken tone he told me I was too drunk and needed to even out or I would be sick. He went to the kitchen, got me a Gatoraid and told me to drink it. He continued to be gentle and nice. He then headed up to his room saying he would be right back. I sat up and started to drink my Gatoraid, trying my best to sober up a little.

He came back down and poured a little bit of coke out on the coffee table. He then handed me a rolled up bill and told me to snort it. I said I was too fucked up already and he told me that's why I needed to do that. It would level me out and sober me up. I leaned over the table and did two lines followed by one more a minute later. He was right; I started to feel less drunk pretty quickly. For a few minutes I was enjoying the interaction with my dad. He seemed like he was genuinely concerned about me and trying to help. This was the best conversation we had in years.

I did a few more lines and became more awake. I was still on the couch and my father was sitting on the love seat adjacent to where I was. We were bull shitting a little and I was getting my bearings straight when he looked at me and said "come over here and show daddy what you learned last night". My stomach dropped like I was on a rollercoaster. I didn't say anything in response but he just stared at me and a heavy silence filled the room. The weight of the silence became unbearable so I broke it by telling him I didn't want to.

"If you don't come and suck daddy's cock like a good whore then I'm going to have to punish you again". Do you want to get punished again"? I replied with a very soft "no" while staring down at the floor. "Then don't make me have to punish you. Remember what happens to girls that act like entitled princesses". Even drunk and high I could still feel how sore my asshole was. I was willing to do anything to not endure that again so I just said "okay".

I still hadn't moved from where I was sitting so he impatiently said "any day". I got up from where I was and walked over to him. Standing in front of him while he was still just sitting there I had no idea what to do. I was so ashamed of myself. Ashamed at how easily I was following his directions. Ashamed at what was about to happen. Just ashamed in general that this was my existence and I didn't even put up a fight. "Get down on your knees" he directed me. I did as I was told and kneeled in front of him. I kneeled between his legs while he remained sitting on the loveseat unsure how to proceed and another heavy silence filled the living room. "Anytime now" he said with a slightly annoyed tone.

I realized he wasn't going to make this any easier on me so I reached forward and began to unbuckle his belt. After his belt I unbuttoned his suit pants and unzipped the fly. I could feel his cock start to grow and twitch through his thin pants. He arched his back, lifting his ass off the seat. I instinctually understood what he wanted and slid his pants and underwear down. I slid them all the way down to his ankles. In a bid to buy myself some time and delay the inevitable I began to take his shoes off. First his left followed by the right and then his socks. I then slid his pants and underwear the rest of the way off and placed them on the floor beside me. He slid down and spread his legs further fully exposing himself to me.

I looked back up from his feet and could see his balls hanging low. His cock was hanging there as well, not quite hard but clearly starting to swell. I knew I had to get started but I was very apprehensive. He wasn't fully hard yet so I was going to have to grab him with my hand to get him into my mouth. For some reason I didn't want to touch him with my hand, it just felt too intimate. I realized that with all the fucked up things that had gone on since I had been back I still had not crossed that barrier where I willingly grab a hold of him. There was no other option so I reached forward with my right hand and grabbed his soft cock wrapping my fingers around the shaft.

My dad interlocked his fingers and put his hands behind his head letting out a sigh with a very satisfied look on his face. I leaned in and finally just guided his cock into my mouth. I instantly noticed that it smelled and tasted much better this time. I began sucking on him and taking him all the way in to the base. I was taking advantage of him not being fully hard yet, hoping that deepthroating him now would mean that I didn't have to do it once he was bigger. As I sucked on him and used my hands to pump back and forth I could feel him getting harder in my mouth. He was growing and it was becoming difficult to fully suck him. I let his cock out of my mouth and began to lick up and down the shaft. I was staying focused on the task at hand and keeping my eyes down around his dick so I could avoid looking at him or seeing his face.

I licked the head and took just the head into my mouth so I could flick it around with my tong. I felt him start to shift and put his hands down. I became very nervous that he was going to start to force my head down or pull my hair as he had done the night before. I was relieved when he just guided my head down to his scrotum. I began to lick and suck at his balls while my right hand remained stroking his shaft. He was much hairier then I was used to but this was pleasant compared to what I had endured the night before. He was gently guiding me to the areas he wanted licked and sucked and I was appreciative that he was not making me endure the rough facefucking I know he likes.

As I was licking around his balls he guided my head lower and I was now licking under his sack. He had a salty taste and it was musty. Not pleasant but not terrible considering he had a full day of work and no shower. He bent his knees and placed the heels of both feet up on the coffee table. He then slid a little further down the cushion and started to guide my head lower. He lifted his left leg up toward his chest and guided my head all the way down to his asshole. I had never rimmed anyone before. I wasn't sure exactly what to do so I just kept licking and flicking at his ass with the tip of my tong. That seemed to be right since he lightly pushed my head deeper into his ass and let out some moans of enjoyment.

I continued to alternate between rimming him and sucking on his balls for almost ten minutes. I was on my knees for a while with him guiding my head toward whatever area needed the pleasure. Eventually he guided me back up to his cock and I began to suck him again. He reached down, grabbed my right hand and guided it to his balls. I was now sucking his cock with all of my effort, trying to give my best possible blowjob.

The more I tried to do a good job the more I hated myself. My right hand was gently massaging and tugging at his scrotum while I picked up the pace of my sucking. Pretty soon his hips started to rock and he began pumping his cock in and out of my mouth with the same rhythm as my sucking. As his cock started to swell I could taste the precum. I started to become anxious because I didn't know exactly what to do. I had obviously swallowed cum before but I really didn't want to swallow my fathers. On the other hand I didn't want him to be angry or disappointed if I pulled his cock out of my mouth right before he came.

As his cock fully swelled he made the decision for me by pushing my head further down and holding it there. He was pumping his load into my mouth and holding my head there making sure every drop landed in my mouth. I knew I was supposed to swallow so I did. As I swallowed I came to the realization I was now dead inside. I can't believe what has become of my life. "Now you're learning how to behave". When daddy is done with you you're going to be a well trained little slut who understands how to obey her man". "Go upstairs and turn my shower on and wait there for me. Daddy needs a shower and you're going to wash me." Once again I did as I was told, went upstairs through the master bedroom and into his bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for him to come in.

By the time he came into the bathroom he was already fully nude. He walked right into the shower and began soaking himself. He told me to take my clothes off and get in so I did exactly as I was told. I never bothered to say anything and I spent most of the time just looking at the floor, still very self conscious about my dad seeing my naked body. He handed me the soap and a washcloth and I thoroughly washed every inch of his body for him.

He shut the water off and instructed me to kneel down on the tiled shower floor. Sensing a little hesitation he placed his hands on top of my shoulders and began pushing me down. I succumbed to the pressure and knelt down in front of him. He used his left hand to grab my long hair, wrapping it around his hand for a firm grip. With his right hand he firmly grabbed his dick and gave it a couple of strokes.

He was deliberately holding my face about 7 inches away from his cock when he began to piss all over me. The pressure was strong, the smell was awful and the taste was nauseating. It never seemed to end. His hot piss was spraying me in the face, going up my nose and in my eyes. Then he began to wave his dick all over, making sure to soak my hair and tits with his putrid urine.

As the strong stream of pressure subsided to a drizzle and then just some drops he started to laugh and shake his head. "You turned out to be easier to break in than I had expected" he cockily said. With that he shoved his flaccid dick back into my mouth, making sure I got ever last drop of piss out. Maybe I'm just young and naive but I don't understand the whole golden shower thing. My father seemed to think drenching me in piss was funny as hell but at that point I was just numb to it all.

"Rinse that filthy piss off and meet me in your bedroom" he barked as he walked out of the bathroom. The idea of him being in my room without me had me in a panicked frenzy so I washed myself off as quickly as I could.

By the time I got to my room my father had torn through most of my things. He found a sexy, red, lace thong and told me to put it on. My compliance had basically become habitual at this point so I did as I was told and slid it on. He then went for a pair of my knee-high, black boots and threw them at me. I put those on as well. "My room", he said as he walked past me out into the hall.

The rest of the night was spent with me being forced to do humiliating and subservient behavior. An endless array of me sucking him off and rimming him interrupted only by him fucking me in various positions. I was just thankful he didn't try to fuck my ass again. It was still sore and I feared he would try that the whole time. To avoid tempting him to go for my asshole I made sure to perform all of the other tasks as well as possible so he would be satisfied. I didn't even protest when he came multiple times inside my pussy.

Eventually he needed a break but apparently I was not entitled to one. He reached into the nightstand and pulled out a white plastic vibrator. He handed it to me and told me I had to start fucking myself with it. In many ways putting on a show like this for him was even more embarrassing then being forced to fuck him. He was just staring at me, forcing me to be in the moment as opposed to closing my eyes and pretending I was someplace else. Once I had slipped the vibrator in and out a few times he told me that the vibrator had belonged to my mother. I started to think of her only to have my thoughts interrupted by my father again. "Look me in the eyes", he insisted. I was ashamed but I did as he demanded.

"Tell your daddy you love him". "I love you daddy", I responded. "Tell me how you loved having my cock inside you". "I love my daddy's dick and I love having him inside of me". I thought I had given a pretty convincing performance but he just responded by telling me he was going to "fuck my slit until I meant what I just said"

He climbed on top of me and lifted my legs up over his shoulders. We were face to face and he started pounding my pussy again. He leaned further in and forced his tong into my mouth, sloppily kissing me. Again I was filled with his cum. This time he really was worn out and he went to sleep.

I don't know how the sense finally got knocked into me but I decided it was time to split and never come back. I mustered up the courage and packed up as much as I could fit into my Jetta and split with no intention of ever returning. I didn't bother with a note or a fight I just got the hell out and drove all day until I reached my sorority house back at UNC. For the first few hours of the drive his cum was leaking out of me and into my panties. I literally had to sit in a reminder of my hell.

I finally felt safe once I had reached campus and tried to take stock in all that had happened. I decided it would be best to just learn to get past it and never think of it ever again. I felt terribly guilty about leaving Tim behind but I knew he wasn't subjected to the physical problems I was. Still, I felt guilty enough that I committed to myself that I would find a way to get him out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Melissa's Life Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds