• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Melissa's Life Ch. 02

Melissa's Life Ch. 02

My day out turned into a night out and I got really fucked up with my old friends. We were drinking, smoking and doing the coke, which turned out to be really good quality. I got home late again but this time I was really wasted. I stumbled in, making a ton of noise. I had only done coke a few times before then but It always made me really horny and tonight was no exception. I grabbed another beer from the fridge, went to my room and locked the door behind me. I opened my beer, poured the last of the coke out on the nightstand and started to get undressed. I put my long, comfy t-shirt on and took out a pair of boyshorts but didn't put them on. I laid them on the nightstand next to the coke, figuring I would put them on later.

I knew I was super horny and was going to masturbate before putting them on to try and fall asleep. I snorted another line, laid back on the bed with my legs apart and started to rub my pussy. It didn't take much more than a few well placed strokes of my clit for me to be in heaven and I had myself cumming in no time. As the heat from my oncoming orgasm spread though my body I was amazed at how wet I had become. My fingers were practically sloshing around on my clit with the occasional dart inside my pussy. Then my muscles tensed up and an amazing orgasm rushed over me. My fingers were soaked and there was a little puddle on the sheet where I was laying. I remember thinking how glad I was that I left my panties off for that one as I had a gulp of my beer, finishing it off. The only problem was that the coke still had me wide awake and as great as that orgasm was it didn't completely satisfy me. I was still horny and wanted to get off again.

After two more quick lines I decided to go back downstairs to grab another beer and bring it back to my room. I figured I would drink that one, have a nice long masturbation session and put myself to sleep. I was about half way down the stairs when I realized I still wasn't wearing any panties and thought for a second about going back up to my room but figured no one was up and my shirt was long enough not to see anything anyway so I just kept going. I almost missed the bottom step but caught myself and realized I was way more wasted then I had realized.

I walked through the living room, into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I bent over to grab the beer off the bottom shelf causing my shirt to ride up over my ass cheeks and expose my eager pussy. The cold breeze from the sudden, unexpected exposure sent a chill through my crotch, which was still very sensitive. I remember thinking how erotic it felt and I couldn't wait to get back up to my room. I closed the fridge, spun around to head up stairs and ran face first right into my father. It was pitch black in the kitchen now that the refrigerator door was closed and the light was off. On top of that my night vision was messed up from having my head in the fridge but there was no mistaking who I just ran into. There was also no mistaking the Jack Daniels on his breath.

I couldn't see the expression on his face so I had no idea what was about to unfold. That's when I felt his powerful hands grab me by the arms. He spun me around quickly so my back was to him and pushed me up against the counter. My first thought was about how surprisingly powerful he was. Not just his grip on my arms but his overall presence. I was frozen in shock and confusion when he leaned in and whispered in my ear. "So you think you can steal my coke". Waves of panic started to roll through my body. With his lips still pressed against my ear he went on to say "and you think you can traipse around my house with your little cunt hanging out like that". I was mortified. Panicked and frozen with fear. I had no idea how to respond to him and was completely caught off guard. He leaned harder against me forcing my body to bend over the counter. My face and chest was now pressed against the cold granite countertops. I was still frozen with fear.

He reached down between my legs and roughly grabbed my pussy. "You're not going to get away with being a little college cock tease in this house." He grabbed harder at my pussy lips then released them. "You're already fucking wet you thieving whore". That's the moment tears started to uncontrollably stream down my face. I still couldn't say a word; I hadn't even uttered a sound since bumping into him. I was so ashamed at being wet from earlier, I felt like my body had just played the worlds cruelest game of worst timing ever. Tears continued to stream down my face but I didn't make a peep. Not one single sound. Shame, fear and guilt all kept my mouth sealed shut and my body frozen solid. That's when I felt it. I knew what it was the second it touched me. He was rubbing the tip of his dick against my cunt lips. I knew exactly what was going to come next and even though it was already pitched black in the kitchen I closed my eyes.

That's when he plunged his cock inside me. No matter how much I was expecting it I could never have been mentally prepared for that. He was not gentle at all however it went in with surprising ease, a consequence of my earlier endeavors. As he thrust in and out of me from behind I tried to close my eyes even tighter as if somehow that would help. I was now crying out loud, my lips quivering as I whimpered pressed against the cold counter. He was now pounding me roughly. Every time he went deep I could feel his pubic hair against my ass cheeks and it was making me even more disgusted with myself. I continued to cry praying it would be over quickly when I felt his dick start to swell. That's when a new level of panic came over me. I was petrified that he was going to cum inside me. I had somehow held out hope that I would be able to keep a shred of dignity and pretend this didn't happen if he didn't cum inside me.

I began to struggle but had become dizzy and week. As his body tensed he pulled out just in time to shoot his cum all over my exposed pussy. I could feel it dripping all over me and down my thighs. He took a couple of deep breaths and released his grip on me. I was free to move but somehow still paralyzed, bent over the kitchen counter with my cum coated pussy on display. My level of shame was unimaginable but somehow all I could think about was how thankful I was that he had the decency to not cum inside me. I also found myself being appreciative that he made it quick. And just like that, without saying a word, he walked off, went upstairs and closed his bedroom door.

I started to get scared that Tim would see me like that so I forced myself to finally move. Every muscle in my body felt sore and tired. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and pretend this was just a bad dream but I headed for the bathroom. I needed to take a shower and I need to get his cum off of me. In the bathroom was the first time I had seen myself with the light on since much earlier in the night. I was a mess. There were red marks on my arms from where he was holding me and my eyes were swollen from the crying. I couldn't stand to look at myself like that so I showered with the lights off. The whole time I was telling myself that my father didn't just do that. That he wasn't inside me and that I hadn't just somehow crossed a disgusting line in the sand that made me no longer human. After the shower the coke had finally worn off and I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up late the next day, in fact it was early afternoon. Now sober may plan was to confront my father about the night before. I Put my jeans on and a t-shirt and was ready to go see him when I started stalling. When I left my bedroom most of my nerve had gone and by the time I was face to face with him whatever nerve was left had evaporated. I didn't say a word to him. I just stood there like nothing had ever happened, staring at his smug face. I was about to burst into tears when Tim walked in so I had to choke them back.

Eventually as days turned into weeks I was able to just pretend that it never happened. Dad continued to act like an asshole, drunk and high all the time but he had not tried to touch me again. He continued to bring slutty girls back to the house and my brother and I would be subjected to seeing them in the living room or hearing them.

He also continued to pick on Tim, calling him a fag and letting him know he would never be able to "get pussy" because he is "a little sissy boy". One night, he had some 40 something year-old bar hag back at the house and he began ragging on Tim in front of her. She was laughing at my brother while my dad would tell her how Tim has "a little dick that never sees any action". This white-trash stranger was humiliating my brother. Dad's treatment of Tim upset me more then what he had done to me. Maybe it was because I was so protective of my little brother or maybe I was just excellent at repressing things that had happened to me.

Either way, dad had not tried anything on me and to be extra careful not to insight anything I was always careful about what I wore around the house. If I wanted to wear anything that showed even a little bit of skin I was always sure to change in my car after I had left the house and then again before I got home. I was still partially blaming myself for what had happened.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Melissa's Life Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds