• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Father's Day Ch. 02

Father's Day Ch. 02

Ch. 2: In the Shower

6:24 on the alarm.... 6:24am I think. 'Why am I awake,' I wonder. 'This is a weekend, right? '

Then it hit's me.

Father's Day. My Father's Day. Memories from earlier that day flood in. Sara giving herself over, even if unwillingly, my wife making her live up to her rashly made commitment. I could still hear her young voice...

'Ricky...' she said, using the pet name she had used for me since about age 3 when I came on the scene. 'How about on Father's Day I just do anything for you that you want? Let's make it your special day, you don't have to lift a finger, just tell me what to do... ok?'

'Am I wrong to continue taking her up on this? 'I wonder. 'Am I taking undue advantage?' Maybe, but the first taste was good, I can't wait for another.

With my wife still sleeping I slip out, slowly lifting the covers off, then gently setting them down. Shelley doesn't move. Good.

Getting out of the bedroom is easy, I don't see a need for anything more than my boxers, and that just until I can be sure no one can see in the windows downstairs. Frankly I have no idea how today will play out, but think it will be interesting.

As I get to Sara's room I can't hear anything. As usual a little bit of light is streaming under the door from her night light.

I wonder if she left. She has a car. Would she do that I wonder?

Opening the door slightly I can see my little girls still form still in bed. Thank god!

Walking softly toward her I can see her hair, reddish in the half light, in disarray all over the pillow. Her cheeks are still tear streaked from the night before, I guess she didn't bother washing them off before going to bed.

Her breathing is heavy, she is really out. I guess the nights activities wore her out, but didn't result in frequent waking's. I wonder what that means. If someone did something to me I hated, I don't think I would sleep well after. Hmmm.......

Well frankly I just can't resist. Slowly raising the cover I can see her bare back, her ass only partially covered by a green thong, one strand disappearing between perfectly rounded ass cheeks. It's nice to see that she didn't bother putting much on after our activities in the early hours, no bra; I can just see the side of one lovely breast.

She starts awake as I gently caress her right breast, my fingers pinching her nipple.

'Shhhh!,' I whisper. 'Don't wake your mother sweetie.'

It takes her a moment, her eyes barely focusing, no emotion on her face other than the blank look kids have when you wake them.

'shhhhh...' I repeat, my hand still gently massaging her breast. Her eyes gain focus as my hand leaves her breast and travels down her side, my fingers gently touching her hip, just above her sweet little pussy. 'It's ok baby, shhhhhhh. I love this present so much, I couldn't wait any longer. Shhhhhhh...' Fortunately my admonitions are unneeded. Not a sound. I can't quite place the look in her eyes, somewhere between disgust and terror. But she is clearly resigned.

Sliding the covers completely off her prone form allows me to pull her gently toward me onto her back. She raises her left knee, but is otherwise completely prone. My fingers have no trouble slipping under her thong and finding her shaved slit in the dim light, light stubble now covering her lovely young pussy. God, such a lovely body. I can't contain myself; I lean over and kiss her firmly on her little mouth. She tries to turn away at first, but just the pressure I exert with my head is enough to keep her still, my tongue probing her mouth, enjoying the fact that I am the oldest man to violate her in this way.

Slowly I caress her tongue with mine, gently nibbling on her lower lip, licking the sharp ridges of her front teeth. All the while my right hand continues massaging her pussy, one finger slipping between now damp lips, just barely entering her warm cunt, sliding easily past the edge of her thong.

I can feel her tears now, one running between my left cheek and hers, her body convulses slightly, from tears or a reaction to my fingers? I can't tell.

'Oh baby, oh Sara.' I whisper. 'Thank you so much for being my present, god I love your body!'.

By now my cock is standing at attention, making the proverbial 'tent' out of my boxers. As I adjust things with my left hand, a wave of fear washes over her face, I guess she thinks I have plans for her. This of course gives me an idea.

Taking my cock out in my left hand, I gently rub its head against her closed lips. She thrashes her head way, and whimpers a little, but says nothing. Using both hands now, my right middle finger glistening slightly with her cunt juice, I hold her head facing me while thrusting my rigid boner over her lips. 'I know you know how to suck cock hone, don't you?' I ask. Shame fills her eyes, no response needed.

She is easy to move around, so I push her body down the bed until her legs are bent at the knee, her feet hanging off the end of the bed. With my left hand I hold her down and get on the bed myself, straddling her chest, my erect cock skyward. With my legs over her arms she really can't resist, so holding her head still and forcing her mouth open with my thumbs is a breeze. Oddly, she still hasn't made a sound.

I know this is a risky move, sliding my cock between her sharp teeth, but I take the risk anyway, propping up her head so she can fit at least some of me in her cute little mouth.

'Ughhh.... No........' is all she says as I slide in and then back out. The feel of her tongue along the base of my penis sends small thrills through me.

With my cockhead in her mouth I hear my wife walk past the room headed downstairs. 'Breakfast in 20,' she calls out. 'You two get cleaned up!'

Breakfast sounds good; foregoing my pleasure for a bit is a small price to pay for my wife's help this morning. I gladly slide off the bed and help Sara to her feet. 'Go take a shower sweetie; I'll be along in a moment.'

I don't think she fully understood me as she walked out of her room and into the bathroom, but I'm sure she figured it out as I followed her.

'Ricky, what are you doing, I have to pee.'

'Go ahead Sara, me too...........'

She is pale. 'Ricky, no.... I can't........' she stammers. Looking around for some way to get privacy. She puts her hand on my chest, 'Please........... don't do this to me..........' Taking her hand and raising on finger to my mouth, gently sucking her fingertip, then running my tongue down its length, finally kissing her palm, I just gently push her back, making it clear that she has no choice.

Dropping her thong to the floor, she sits on the toilet beside the shower and lowers her face into her hands, as I catch a look of abject humiliation. She briefly urinates, I can't believe how little she has to go! I have a big surprise for her! I reach down and pick up her panties and bury my face in them, inhaling the aroma of her young pussy. Wonderful.

While she wipes I lean over and adjust the water, turning on the cold water, then turning it down when I like the way it feels.

As I take her by the hand and lead her in to the shower, I am glad we had a double headed unit installed when we remodeled a couple of years back. The old shower/tub combo would not have been as much fun as the much larger open shower we now have. At the time I had no idea I would be here with Sara, I wonder if I had a premonition, or perhaps just a latent desire.

Turning on the second showerhead as the door closes results in a blast of cold water hitting Sara, her nipple leaping to attention, her skin suddenly covered in goose bumps.

'Ahhhh.' She cries out, and then is suddenly silent as the water warms. Stepping under the jets her expression relaxes, and she wipes the water off her face, scrubbing around her eyes a few times, then leaning back to rinse her hair. As she leans back, I am able to run my hands over her breasts, enjoying the feel of her young nipples in my palms.

She looks up at me apprehensively as I slowly turn her around so she if facing the wall, the water now cascading down her head, neck and shoulders. We use a liquid soap, so I squeeze some on her back, then start working up lather, starting with her shoulders, and then running my hands around her, cupping a young tit in each hand. It feels wonderful; her tits in my hands, pushing them up, then letting them gently relax and fall back on her chest. I can feel my manhood swelling again, my cock just above her ass.

Slowly running my hands down her slim frame, kneeling behind her I work the soap into her hips, then her down her long legs. Rising up part way I press my hand, covered in warm soapy water against her cunt. So soft, my finger slides in easily this time, just the warm soapy water I assume, wonderful none the less.

By now my boner is raging, pulsing up and down against my will. Bent over as I am I can easily slide it up and down between her ass cheeks, oh god it feels so nice.

Realizing what I am doing, she clenches her cheeks together, convulsively, but her now even firmer ass cheeks feel better. She tries to squirm away, but with one finger in her cunt and my left hand across her breast, she really has no place to go. 'Ricky.......... Stops, oh stop..... stop that please.........,' I can hear the tears in her voice again. 'Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' My wife MUST have heard that!

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I roughly pusher her down at the waist, forcing her sideways so she can put her hands on the bench. She spreads her legs for balance, coincidentally exactly what I wanted. Her clenched ass is raised, just at the height of my cock, her young pussy lips open and throbbing below.

'Don't worry Sar,' I say, forcing my legs inside hers, and reaching around her right hip to grip my cock. 'I'm not after your ass........ yet honey. Just relax..... Daddy wants to fuck that little cunt of yours again.'

With no choice in the matter little Sara just holds the position as I guide my rock hard cock into her tight little tunnel. My god she is tight! I don't remember her being this tight during our first round. 'Oh, baby.... God I love your pussy, you feel so good.... Thank you baby, thank you........' is about all I can get out before I raise up slightly, impaling her on my engorged shaft.

'Oh......... oh..........oh............oh, that hurts, oh, oh, stop, stop please, PLEASE............,' but things have gone too far. Over her cries I am surprised at my own sounds; I am like a wild beast taking down my prey.

'FUCK Sara, you feel good, hold on baby, hold on.......... Oh god, I'm cumming baby, oh.... Hold still while I cum in you.............. oh...god your little cunt feels so good......oh baby......... UNGHHH!'

Holding her tightly in my arms while my body convulses, I have never loved her so much! Her tiny little body, firm and warm against me, my cock, still deep in her hot cunt, slowly losing its rigid desperation. My little girl is everything I ever wanted in a daughter, everything!

'ok baby, it's ok,' I tell her, gently releasing her and helping her to her feet. I wash quickly, only asking her to scrub my back, which she does, no evident hesitation.

'Ok honey, shave your pussy for me, then come downstairs, ok honey?' I ask as I open the shower door and turn off my side of the shower. 'No need to wear any cloths Sar, I have the heat turned up and a few ideas................

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Father's Day Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds