• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Under Duress

Under Duress

12345

Note:

I'm not exactly sure why this client came to see me because he didn't ask questions and nor did he seem to be seeking advice. I think that perhaps he simply wanted to unload to someone and if that is the case it is very understandable because the tale he told was unpleasant to say the least. Starting with bullying and forced oral gay activity, it deteriorated further to include infidelity, both gay and lesbian sex, blackmail, group sex and prostitution.

[This is another occasion when I have been unable to absorb the details and write the story in the first person. Once again I have resorted to giving what informative information I can and then transcribing details from the tape as spoken in the persons own words. Even this needs clarification because at times while recording, this subject was unable to adequately formulate his own feelings. On a later occasion I gently explored his emotions at these parts of the story, using the answers to fill out the gaps and admittedly paraphrasing to replace his rather limited vocabulary.]

UNDER DURESS

For any readers have missed this detail in other case histories, I will briefly describe my method of operation. The person being interviewed is sedated and I also administer a mildly hypnotic drug before tape recording the session. I never record anything without permission but I operate a dual recording system - one recorder is on open display with the other working secretly. Having obtained permission to record I then omit to switch on the visible recorder and find that this small deceit often encourages greater confidentiality.]

My first impression of Peter Firth was that he had a pleasant but unprepossessing face. Aged 22, at 5' 6" (or less) he was slightly built and had virtually no 'presence' - in a crowd your eye would pass over him without seeing. There is an attribute known as 'streetwise' and Peter was singularly deficient in this respect. His upbringing goes a long way to explain him.

His mother was in her late forties when he was born and his father died within the first two years of his life. Brought up single-handedly by an over protective mother in a house where money was sparse, he had little contact with other children and his early memories are all of being bullied rather than making friends. When he was sixteen his mother started to suffer from Alzheimer's and he devoted the next three years to repaying the attention that she had lavished on him when he badly needed to develop his character relative to the outside world. Inevitably, she had to go into a nursing home and the costs since then have taken what little inheritance he might have expected. Peter does not seem particularly intelligent but I gather that his mother was not an educated woman so maybe I am being unfair to him. Completely unsuited for manual work he managed to secure a poorly paid position as a clerk.

Peter's first stoke of luck seems to have been his wife. The bulk of her life was spent being shuffled from care to foster homes and back but from fourteen to seventeen she was dumped in a convent. At this point Emily was expelled for sneaking out to be with boys. Shortly afterwards she met Peter and provided his first sexual experience. It is perhaps not surprising that she soon fell pregnant, upon which they got married, clinging together likes waifs in the storm. For good or for ill, they lost the child to a miscarriage at the three-month stage.

I have only seen photographs of Emily, but they show the extent of his good fortune in finding her because she is a singularly attractive girl. Dark curly hair, surrounding a vivacious face with big expressive eyes and a full sensuous mouth. The odd shots of her in a bikini impressed me even more because they show a small very shapely but compact figure that radiates an earthy sexuality. Like her husband, Emily also seems to have missed out on education and her career opportunities seem limited to cleaning jobs and shop work.

For six months after the marriage they lived in a one room bed-sit at which point they went to put down their names on the Council housing waiting list but in the expectation that it would take two or three years to reach the head of the queue. At this point they had an apparent stroke of good luck. The official handling their application rang up to ask that Emily should return alone to answer a few supplementary questions. She returned two hours after the appointment time in an elated mood to announce that they had been allocated somewhere to live. It was only a flat in a maisonette complex but located on one of the better housing estates in the city.

Due to the relevance in the story I will quickly describe the layout out the flats. They were three stories with one flat on each level faced towards the centre and these backed onto another three facing outwards. Communal areas on each level separated this first set of six flats, from a half a dozen mirror image dwellings. The communal area on the ground floor had an area for storing bicycles with the remainder fitted with lockers and benches to allow the residents to engage in DIY and handicrafts. Sadly these had been vandalised and not used for the original purpose since shortly after the flats were opened. The equivalent enclosed area on the second floor was intended for drying clothes but the women preferred to use the top floor for this purpose because, although roofed, it was open sided allowing fresh air to blow through. It will be seen that each maisonette was comprised of twelve individual flats. There were four such buildings situated on each side of a central area containing a children's playground and council maintained flower beds.

When my subject was seated comfortable, I prompted him to begin upon which his words came flooding out. "Right from the start we were desperately short of money, with rent, paying for all the new furniture, food and my bus fares. Our only luxury was one twenty packet of cigarettes to last us both for the week. Even so it could have been so nice because we loved the flat and most of the neighbours were very pleasant," Peter told me. "The trouble was a family that lived on the top floor but not immediately above us. It was a single mother with two teenage sons, aged eighteen and nineteen, called Chuck and Wayne. Both of them were unemployed and they started hassling us from the first day that we moved in."

Up until this point, Peter had related his story, although haltingly, in a fairly straightforward manner but having mentioned his obvious tormentors by name he seized up and sat introspective and trembling with tears in his eyes. Having come across this behaviour before, I called a halt, chatted lightly about general subjects and administered a sedative in the guise of refreshments. When seemed sufficiently relaxed, I gently prompted, "You say these two started 'hassling' you - can you tell me about it?"

The following section is taken from the tape with no intervention from me:-

They were never around in the morning but during the afternoon they always seemed to be hanging about on or around the stairs, sometimes outside and at others lounging about near to our bit of landing. To start with it was minor stuff like blocking our way, not moving until the last moment and then laughing nastily when they did. Then they starting making clicking noises and sticking out their tongues but not in the way that kids do. Right from the very start, it upset me the way that they looked at Emily.

[There was a fairly long pause here while he took a drink of 'orange juice'.]

My wife finished work at three o'clock and had to face them on her own. She said it was worse then because they said crude things or made gestures. 'It's a pity that Wayne is so nasty because he is quite a nice looking lad," she said. Emily also mentioned that she was afraid they were going to touch her but they never did - at least not really. When I got home it was different because they would barge into me very roughly. It got so bad that I started always standing to one side to let them past. That made them smirk and even then they managed to dig an elbow or something into me on the way. I could have put up with that because I am fairly used to being picked on but they said "How can a wimp like you hope to satisfy a tart like Emily?" and then they told me what they would like to do to her. Every day getting home I was all choked up, partly from wondering how to get past them but mainly worrying that they might have done what they said.

This went on for several weeks, sometimes they were not waiting when I got home from work but most nights they were. Then one night they blocked the bottom of the stairs and Chuck said, "Be a mate and lend us a fiver for some fags."

I said that I was sorry but that I hadn't got any money on me. This was actually a lie because I was cutting out lunches at work and had saved half of the £10 I needed to buy Emily a present. As if my refusal was a pre-arranged signal, I was grabbed and bundled into the ground floor communal area, to the far end where the two benches were. While Wayne held my arms, his brother took my wallet and removed the single bank note to stick in his own pocket. Handing the wallet back he warned, "In future don't try to lie to us or we might get very annoyed with you."

Immediately I got into the flat, Emily told me that Chuck had frightened her as she returned home from work. "He was standing at the top of the steps thrusting his hips at me and saying, 'You know that you want it - that wanker you're married to can't be doing much for you'. Just then Wayne ran up the stairs behind me and put his hand on my bum but shouted at Chuck, 'Leave her alone - she's a nice girl'. He escorted me right to the door - but he didn't need to leave his hand there all the time. All the same, he's much nicer than his brother.'

After they had taken my money, I was given a few days grace without much aggravation but the following week they again blocked the stairs telling me that it was 'pay up' time again. They did not believe that I had only bus fare for the following day so I was taken back to the benches and searched. The fifty pence piece and other silver was duly confiscated and I got a punch in the stomach (but not too hard) as a punishment for not having more to give them.

The next week I did have five pounds, (from missing more lunches) but I had taken care to hide it down my sock before setting out for home. The two brothers were not at all pleased when their search found nothing and Chuck said, "If you can't pay then you will have to entertain us."

I thought that this meant that they were going to rough me up so I tried to run but Wayne caught me and bent one arm up behind my back. My eyes closed automatically and I cringed, thinking that I was going to be hit but instead fingers gripped the nerves on the back of my neck and forced me to my knees. Then a hand grabbed my hair and Chuck said, "Get this in your mouth and if you bite I will break your fucking nose."

Opening my eyes I found that he was poking his cock towards my face. Part of the shock was that I couldn't believe that a cock could be so big. I tried clamping my lips together but the pain made me open my mouth. Even when it was in my mouth they didn't stop hurting me until I actually started sucking. It was so dirty and humiliating but I didn't have any choice. Chuck said, "Now you are getting the hang of it but don't forget to use your tongue as well."

I just kept sucking and sucking and hoping it would stop. Then Chuck said, "Hold him Wayne - it's on its way," and the next second my mouth was full of thick gooey stuff with a weird taste. I gulped some down my throat and a lot ran out of my mouth but more kept coming. I started to heave so Wayne released my arm and I bent over retching and crying in a corner. I heard Wayne say, "I think I will keep my turn until tomorrow," and then they were gone. I stayed in that corner for a long time feeling so ashamed. My shirt was in a terrible mess with the stuff out of my mouth all over it and I knew that I couldn't let Emily see it.

In the flat I pushed quickly past my wife and ran to the bathroom. I swilled my shirt and hung it up and then cleaned my teeth several times. When I came out I told Emily that I had been a bit sick on the way home to explain why I had washed the shirt. She had made me a cup of tea and I smoked the cigarette that I had been saving for suppertime. Coming home the next night I knew that they would make me do it again so I made a long detour and approached from a different direction. I went quietly up the steps from the outside but once on my landing I had to get across the top of the usual stairs with the brothers standing at the bottom. It was just bad luck that one of them looked up and saw me. They couldn't catch me and actually seemed amused with one calling out "Crafty little pillock." If I hadn't been spotted I might have sneaked in that way again but now I knew I had to think of something else.

The next night I approached from the usual direction but crept round from the side and hid behind a rubbish bin. Chuck was walking about at the bottom of the stairs, drinking from a can and smoking with Wayne standing where he could stop me using the other stairs. There seemed to be no way to get past but then I had a stroke of luck. While Wayne was looking the wrong way, someone called to Chuck and while his attention was distracted I broke cover and ran for the stairs. I was half way up before they saw me. They didn't chase after me, just shouted "We know where you live."

All too soon I was faced with the same problem and decided to try the successful tactic of the night before. It seemed even more promising because Wayne was nowhere to be seen and Chuck was looking away from me, just leaning against the wall as if he already had too much to drink. Feeling rather confident, I sprinted past Chuck and was half way up the stairs when I saw Wayne standing at the top waiting for me - then turning to double back I found Chuck at the bottom, not drunk at all. They took me to the same place as before, laughing and saying, "Naughty, naughty."

This time it was Chuck twisting my arm and applying the neck hold. He hurt a damn sight more than his brother did. "I'll do it, I'll do it - you don't have to make me," I managed to say and fairly reluctantly my arm and neck were released. I am not saying that I liked doing it but it was a lot better than the first time. Having my head free made a big difference and I suppose that I was starting to get the knack. Wayne's cock was every bit as his brothers but he didn't keep jabbing it into the back of my throat all the time. Wayne kept muttering, "Oh that is nice" and this helped a lot because that bit of appreciation seemed to make it a completely different thing from having my mouth forcibly raped. This time I did not get any vocal warning when he was going to cum but I think I knew because I was prepared when it happened. Thankfully my attack of nausea was not repeated.

Thinking that I had paid my due I started to stand up only to find Chuck in front of me with his prick out. "You don't get away with it that easily after the way that you have pissed us about." Having no alternative I started again, even though my jaw was beginning to ache. Perhaps due to watching his brother, Chuck was less aggressive with his thrusting and this made it a lot better. "He's learning," he said above my head - and then to me, "Feel free to use your hands. Remember - the more you put into it, the quicker it will be over."

I tried to do what he suggested and it did seem to work. He did not call out this time but already I was learning to recognise the signs. With both of them I was concerned not to get my shirt messed up again and managed to prevent any escaping from my mouth. Although the taste of spunk was unusual it was not too unpleasant and as long as I did not think too closely what it was, I could swallow it without any difficulty. When I had finished sucking Chuck off he surprised me by offering me a cigarette but balanced this kindness with a warning. "Like it or not, you have a job every night from now on. Any more of the hide and seek crap and I'll beat the shit out of you when I catch you." I stayed smoking after they had gone, trying to resign myself to the future that they had mapped out for me. As long as Emily never found out, I thought that I could live with it.

For the next three weeks that became the routine. Thankfully they took turns and did not make me suck both of them on the same night again. I got so that it did not bother me doing it, particularly with Wayne. Unlike his brother he kept still and left it all up to me and there was some pleasure from feeling in control, if only in that way. They always gave me a cigarette afterwards, sometimes a packet containing two or three and occasionally a can of lager with the words, 'Have this to wash it down'. A bad side was that they constantly talked about what they would like to do to Emily with remarks such as, 'You can tell that she has got a real hot juicy cunt', 'One day I am going to slide my dick inside that tight twat' and 'She has got to be up for it because hubby here certainly can't be giving her enough'. I hated hearing her spoken about in that way and some random nights I got a small measure of revenge by working an hour over-time. My wife in always knew in advance but I told them that it was always sudden and got satisfaction from causing them to hang about waiting for me. At the end of this period, Wayne disappeared soon after I had taken his brother's prick in my mouth. It was not until I got into the flat that I found out where he had been.

As soon as I stepped inside the door, Emily ran at me and almost knocked me over with the enthusiasm of her greeting. She smothered my face with kisses but strangely turned her head away when I attempted to kiss her mouth. "I love you so much," she said. "To think that you would do that for me - I think you are the most wonderful husband in the world."

Rather bemused, I got her seated and asked happily what all that was in aid of. "Wayne knocked on the door and asked where I thought you were," she said. "I told him that you were on your way back from work but he said you were down in the workroom with Chuck's prick down your throat. He said that his brother wanted to rape me but had promised that he wouldn't as long as you sucked his thing every night. Wayne said that you have been doing it for weeks and I don't think many husbands would do that to save their wives. Wayne can't be such a bad type because he was upset about it and thought that I ought to know."

"They are as bad each other," I said. "I had to suck both of them."

Emily was not listening. "Wayne had an idea. He said that if I was nice to his brother just the once, it would get it out of Chuck's system and then he would leave you alone. I think it's worth trying because I can't bear the thought of you having to do that night after night for me. Please let me do this for you."

"No," I said, "Once you start it will never stop."

"I trust Wayne and he said it would only be the once. I can do it if it will stop them picking on you. I have had sex with boys before and it has nothing to do with making love like we do. It means nothing to me. Anyway, I told Wayne that I would think about it."

"You are not doing it and that's final," I told her.

"OK - but I won't start cooking your tea tomorrow night. Instead I'll get myself ready in case you change your mind."

The next evening, returning from work I walked straight into the ground floor communal area as I now did every night. They were both waiting for me with expectant looks on their faces. I think that one of them said, 'Well?' but I ignored this and knowing it was Chuck's turn, I crouched down in front of him and reached for his zip. Evading my outstretched fingers he said, "Oh no Pete old pal - that isn't good enough any more. I've got myself all psyched up to screw the lovely Emily so if I can't fuck her then I am going to fuck you instead."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Under Duress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds