• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Closer

Getting Closer

The wind lashed the hair around her face and the rain soaked through her clothes to her skin. Her name was Leah; she was an average 18 year old girl who had just finished studying from university and was now on her way home. At the time it seemed to be an ok plan to walk home as it was only a 30min walk from the university and when she set out after saying goodbye to all her colleagues and tutors it night air was warm and gentle with a nice chilly breeze. Thankfully it was summer time and so it was the time of "light nights" where the nights were almost as light as the day and so everyone would be safe to walk the streets compared to in the winter and Leah wanted to do just so.

It wouldn't be fair to call Leah ugly or even unattractive; she was in fact, the definition of the word 'Beautiful'. She was the type of girl who walked through the halls oblivious to all the stares at her, she was the type of girl to walk into a class and you have to stop your conversation with your best friends just to watch her sensually move to her chair. And the best thing about her beauty was... she did even know it.

To give a picture about what she looked like... imagine a model of your wildest dreams and then times it by 10, she was 5"9 tall with golden sun blonde hair that looked as if it belonged to god himself. Her eyes were blue and her frame was slim, she was not what you might think of skinny but she was the perfect picture, not skinny, not overweight but the perfect proportion in all the right places.

Because it was the last class of the semester she had just finished she was not dressed as all the other girls was in the town ready to go and hit the clubs, instead she was wearing a sensible white t-shirt with a matching white bra underneath with denim jeans and white Nike trainers.

Because the rain had not started when she had left she was not wearing a coat or any other protective clothing to keep away the chill or the rain and she was beginning to feel the effects. Within twenty minutes of walking the downpour of relentless rain her body from head to toe was soaked with her once white shirt now clinging to her slender body and as see-through as if she was wearing nothing. Her white lace bra was not so hidden anymore but was on full display to all of the males who came out and were brave enough to face the storm.

she was now only a couple of streets away from her house and just had to pass through one more alley before she could get changed in to something more warm and settle in for the night with a cup of coca. Just as she began to turn into the alley she noticed in the corner of her eye that there was a group of teenage boys checking her out. Normally she would not be bothered about such an inconvenience but given the storm and how she looked she began to hurry her pace to get home. Almost immediately the group of four males began to follow her down the alley, thinking of some way to protect herself from the group she reached inside to her right jean pocket and grabbed her blue colored ball point pen, with one click at the end the pen sprung downwards ready to be used; having a pen to use against four attackers may not have been the best weapon to have but given all she was carrying she would not go without a fight.

She was but a few steps down the alley from the safety of the street when she noticed that the gang of lads were now rapidly coming towards her, what scared her above all was the menacing look in their eyes as if she was not threat. She held on the pen in her pocket more tightly.

"Hey beautiful want any company." One of the voices called out from behind.

She decided to ignore the remark and carried on walking. She was but halfway through the alley when she stopped dead in her tracks, one of the men behind her had placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Get off me!" she yelled at the top of her voice while at the same time swinging round to meet her attacker and lifting the pen out to stab him wherever she stuck.

Her hit failed to strike anything as when her pen flew out of the pocket and aimed towards the mans' neck her wrist was caught by another of the group and her only defense was forced out of her grasp. Now she was doomed. No protection. No escape. No help. The men circled the prey as a lion would when hunting.

"Come on boys, this is going to be fun." One of the males spoke, he was a teenage lad about the same age as Leah but his skin was as dark as the night sky and his head half covered by a bandanna. His clothing was much like the rest of his friends: Black shirt, black jeans and black shoes.

"Hey babe, how about a kiss." another one of the males stated as if it was nothing more than harmless fun, Leah turned around to meet the man looking at her and stared into his eyes. He was a white male with soaked black hair and green eyes that showed exactly what he wanted...her.

"Please just let me go, I don't want no trouble." Leah sobbed to the man she was looking at.

Compassion showed in her eyes as tears masked by the downpour ran down her smooth cheeks.

"Well, then it just ain't you fucking day is it sweetheart." The same white male spoke.

In an effortless take-down the male launched her to the floor. While she was watching his eyes his left leg slowly wrapped around her left thigh with his ankle resting on her knee joint and in one swift movement he barged his shoulder in to hers knocking her to the floor. Her back slammed with some force knocking the wind out of her in a sharp gasp. All men surrounded the woman on the floor taking their time to watch the innocent female looking back at them with fear in her eyes.

"Razz, Moose, Hand make sure this bitch knows her place." The white male exclaimed.

The two men standing at her body reached down and held her wrists to the floor placing all their weight onto her arms. As much as she struggled to break her captors bonds she was futile. They were too strong for her to get free and did not budge no matter how much her body withered underneath them. One of the men at her feet then jumped on her ankles stopping her random flailing from striking home. Now that she was completely subdued to her attackers and there was no way she was going to be a bother, the leader of the group, the white male she had been speaking to knelt on the floor staring at her see-through top and lace white bra underneath.

"No. HELP! HELP!" she screamed to no one in particular but hoping a passer-by would spot the attack and intervene. No one came.

The leader of the group stopped what he was doing and walked around to her side before planting the hardest kick he could muster directly into her ribs. She screamed in agony of the kick although no on around cared enough of her to notice. Once he was satisfied she was quiet besides her unheard sobs and pleas he returned to her legs and knelt down in between her thighs. His hands ran all over her legs, her shins, her thighs before moving upwards to her waist. He grabbed the top of her jeans and yanked them downwards exposing her panties, he didn't stop there and completely ripped them off her legs despite her intense struggle to stop him.

"If you don't stop struggling I swear to god I'm going to make that last kick seem like a relief" He spat leaning over her body so he was face to face with his victim lying on her back.

To prove his power over her he grabbed a fist of her golden hair and yanked her hair upwards as if he was trying to pull her hair out of her head -- the pain was worse than she imagined as hairs were ripped out of her scalp, yet despite the pain she could not scream. It wasn't like she didn't want to but as she opened her mouth to scream no words or sounds of any type came out.

Finally he released his grasp and brushed the hairs in his hand over his top so his hands were free. He continued his work. He grabbed her panties and just as the jeans ripped them from her body and threw then in a pile on top of her jeans. Her clean, shaven, untouched pussy was exposed to the chilly air and rain. The mans' eyes, along with everyone else's stared at what she was attempting to hide with her thighs.

"Hot damn guys, I don't think this one has even had a cock before." One of the men holding her arms exclaimed while still holding down her arm, she was unsure which of the two had spoken.

"Please don't do this please." She sobbed and pleaded knowing what they all wanted to do. She hoped she could persuade them otherwise "Please no. I am a virgin and never done this before."

Obviously she had never done anything before, she was a good girl and the closest she had ever come to sex before was with her last boyfriend a few years back and that was only a blowjob. Encouraged even more by what she had said the man between her legs got even more excited and Leah noticed a bulge rapidly grow to life in his pants. She screamed no one last time but her hand was soon covered tightly by a hand from one of the men above. The man between her legs moved closer his face inches away from her unsoiled pussy. His tongue extended outwards before poking at her slit. He had no experience with what he was doing and was not doing so to get her off but because he wanted to.

"Damn guys she is soaking." He shouted from above to the men facing him. "Mmmm...so sweet, I bet your going to love this." The men laughed, not at what he said but knowing she was wet from the rain bearing down on her. Laughing at his stupidity.

As if there was a fire in his pants he ripped his trousers downwards along with his boxers together. Immediately his raging hard-on sprang up staring straight at the virgin pussy awaiting him. He inched forwards to his goal before stopping mere centimeters in front of her. The head of his penis resting on her slit. His face moved to hers and in her ears he whispered the countdown she was dreading.

5...4...3...2...1...

Go. With nothing left to loose he quickly, and without watching stabbed his cock forwards, but without the aiming he missed the target and hit just below her pussy to her ass. A roar of laughter burst from his friends knowing he missed the goal, determined to make it right this time he grabbed his dick hard as if he was mad at it and not himself and ran it vertically down her slit. He pushed forward until the bulbous head of his penis was just resting inside, he wasn't going to miss again, just as before he wanted to enter her sharply with speed and aggression. He restarted his countdown.

5..4..3..2..1

Within the exact second of counting to one a house brick flew through the air and stuck the man in the face, as if in slow-motion the projectile flew and struck home right in the mans' face, blood spewed in the opposite direction upon impact splattering Leah who lay beneath him. His head rocketed backwards along with his body pulling out of the girl and collapsing to the floor bleeding out a gnarly gash above his eye socket, the man was out cold.

Leah did not manage to see her attacker but the last image she saw was the attacker fly back as if he had been hit by the world's most powerful brick. Within milliseconds of their leader being hurled away the three remaining men stoop up releasing their hold over Leah. She desperately crawled away from the attackers towards where she hoped her clothes were but when she looked at the ground they were nowhere to be found, instead she curled up into the foetal position and cried to herself.

The three remaining men charged to the assailant, the quickest of the three reached the man first and swung a knockout blow towards the vigilante. The man saw the punch being thrown almost before the attacker thought about it and in one graceful moment moved his left leg behind his right and spun around watching as the punch flew past him. Once the mans' punch was past him he threw his right arm out in a quick snap action that struck his attackers ribs knocking the man to the floor clutching in pain.

By the time that the other two had reached the vigilante he had recovered from the stance and was now ready to battle again. The other two reached the man simultaneously and both threw the same hook punch at the man, one on the left the other on the right. Again, showing all the grace of a warrior he did not flinch at the attacks and in graceful and mastered movements his right arm extended up and hooked the man's punch in his biceps so that the attackers arm was now resting in his grasp. With speed and agility brought his own forearm downwards in such a way that he maneuvered his attackers arm into the path of the left hook, even though they were less than a few seconds of speed between them. The left hook stuck the right attackers' bicep causing a sharp gasp of pain from the other man. Then with the same motion he brought his left knee up and stuck the right man in the abdomen with a sickening thud causing him to kneel over, then with the same leg he twisted his knee right and landed his heel in the other mans' abdomen before bringing his right arm over his left, grabbing the attackers neck from behind and dropping his hip causing the attacker to topple over and heaved into the mans' shoulder. Then with the skill of a wrestler he launched his body back up throwing the man off his shoulders and into the man on the floor clutching his abdomen; both men impacted on the floor bodies colliding in an almighty clash. The thrown man was knocked out just as the man before him while the man already on the floor with another man thrown on top of him by freak chance ( or not) banged his head on the floor at impact and was severely dazed.

With the fight finished he vigilante walked over the damsel in distress. His lean and muscular body shadowing over her petite and scared frame. Leah looked up at her saviour and without her knowing her face displayed a thousand emotions. But most of all surprise.

"Are you Ok?" Asked the vigilante.

"Hey bro." Leah replied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Getting Closer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 561 milliseconds