• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Master's Pet

Master's Pet

I arrive in hotel at 3 am, grab the key Master has left for me hidden in the lobby under the lamp. In the pitch dark I creep across the room, slide into his bed and snuggle up to my warm and strong Master. Part of me is praying I am in the right room as the room is dark and I can't see him but this has always been a part of the thrill.

I kiss him and he stirs. His voice is sexy and as always it makes me smile and relax. He runs his hand up the short nighty I bought with him in mind. In fact, he instructed me to wear only a short, sexy nightie hidden discreetly beneath my long trench coat (a trusty part of my wardrobe since I met my Lord and Master).

He runs his lips across my skin already on fire with desire for him. His hands run over the smooth fabric as he begins to undress me. As I am loosing myself in his caresses, I feel another pair of strong hands slide across my ass. I am initially quite frightened but sensing my fear Master whispers softly "Now my sweet pet you will pleasure me and my friend any way we demand of you. You will not only serve me but you will also serve him with the same enthusiasm."

I am scared and my head is screaming that I can't do this and yet I feel a heightened sense of arousal course through my body. My Master spreads my legs deftly and slides two fingers inside of me.

"Mmmm, good whore. Such a slut for cock that you are already soaking wet and ready to be used"

Two sets of strong explore my body. "We are going to enjoy you tonight my pet" he says to me. "On your knees now, slut!" my Master demands as his colleague unzips his pants and grabs his long, thick cock already rock hard and shoves it in my mouth and down my throat. I can feel Master's fingers pumping into my pussy hard. He feels fantastic I am unable to stifle my moans even with this stranger's cock stuffed down my throat.

My brain is screaming that this is wrong and yet my body betrays me as it eagerly and enthusiastically accepts both of these men invading my body.

I feel the tip of Master's hard cock align with my slippery slit before grabbing tuft of hair and yanking my head back hard as he pushes deep inside of me. He slams into me hard and with each thrust the strangers cock rams deeper down my throat. My body is swept away with passion and lust. My doubts melt away and all that's left is my body responding to being used by my Master and his friend.

"Mmmmm enjoy my pet friend. She has served me well over the years. Soon you will get your chance to use her glorious cunt to satisfy your cock. I have but one rule: her anus is mine. That it my prize but the rest of her is yours to use as you wish". The words make me even hotter, my pussy wetter and my sucking more frenzied.

Although I have taken pleasure from pleasing Master for years, it is now clear to me that my sole purpose is to be used by Master as he wishes, whenever he likes and by whomever he demands.

"It is your turn to use her cunt and delight in how wonderful she feels wrapped around you cock. "Slave on your back!" he commands as he withdraws and slaps my ass. Obediently, I switch positions as I feel Master and the stranger switch places.

The strange man demands "Spread those thighs whore" before thrusting deep inside of me, mercilessly. "Ahhhh" he grunts. "Her cunt is gorgeous. I can see why you keep her around."

The strange man continues penetrating my dripping cunt varying between fast and furious to savouring the slow invasion of my cunt. He slides in and out of me as if he owns me and obediently I accept and respond to him. My pleasure mounts as the realization of what is happening streams across my consciousness.

Master is kneeling before my face, pinching my nipples hard and thrusting his cock into my mouth. It is not long before the stranger asks, "may I fill your whore old chap?"

"Of course, that is what she is here for." Master replies. The stranger spreads my thighs, brutally, as far as they will go and thrusts faster and harder. "Ooooh yeah, take it baby" the stranger grunts. His moans become deeper and more intense and I am deliciously aware of his balls which are now tight and tense against my body. One final thrust and he cries out as he cums. I can feel his cock spasm as he cums. I tighten my pussy around him milking his cock dry. He grunts one last time before sliding out me. I feel his wetness drip down my thigh as Master warns, "do not waste one drop of his cum my pet or you will be punished severely."

The wanton stranger scoops up his spunk as Master slides out of my mouth. He pushes his finger past my lips feeding me the rest of his delicious seed. I lick and suck on his finger greedily before I groan, "Thank you Master for allowing me to pleasure your friend."

"You're welcome pussy cat. Now it's time to please your Lord and Master." He beckons me back onto my knees. "Ass up" he commands as he spits on my asshole and slips one then two fingers inside. The stranger comes in front of me, squeezes my jaw wide open demands I lick him clean. I grab onto him with one hand and lap up what remains of his cum mixed with the flavour of my pussy juices. I feel the tip of Master's cock on my hole and I know he is ready to claim his prize.

With one hard push he slides past the tightness of my sphincter and cries out. "I love the feel of your tight ass my whore."

"Thank you Master", I moan in between sucking on the stranger's cock. Master slips out of my ass and slides his cock past my outer lips and into my welcoming cunt. He thrusts hard a few times before slipping back into my ass. "You want Master's cum, my whore? I want to hear you beg for it"

"Oh please Master, please fill me. I need to feel you cum inside of my ass. Please kind Master, please fill my ass."

"I think you deserve it pet" he grunts. "Take your Master's cum, slut" he cries as pumps a few more times before emptying his spunk deep inside of my ass.

"O god yes!! Thank you kind Sir!" I cry.

"She is a fantastic slut my friend. Thank you for sharing her with me. You are a very lucky man." the stranger compliments after giving my cheek a firm slap.

"Yes she is quite a whore." Master replies. "Feel free to use her whenever you like."

The stranger leaves the room to wash up and dress leaving Master and me alone. "You have pleased me tremendously tonight", he glows. You will be generously rewarded later. He kisses my lips hungrily as he slaps my ass and hands me a blindfold. "Now, put this on and get onto the floor and assume your place on your knees!"

I comply quickly as I hear Master walk towards the door wishing his friend a good evening. "Thank you again" the strange voice says. "See you later at our meeting ", he says and leaves.

The door closes and I smile. A familiar voice speaks to me, "It is time to reward my pet for her pleasing performance earlier", Master says.

On my knees, I anxiously wait for my Master and what has in store for me next.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Master's Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 323 milliseconds