• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Touching Tale Ch. 04

A Touching Tale Ch. 04

12

This is the fourth chapter in the series -- the story of Swetha. It is best to read the four chapters in the order in which they were written, for the sake of continuity.

*

When Swetha woke up the next morning, her body felt feather light. She slowly recollected the events of the previous night. Her aunt Aarthi had made sensational love to her and she had reciprocated. They both had big orgasms and enjoyed their lesbian mating thoroughly.

She also recalled what Aarthi said about both of them being blessed and bi-sexual who can enjoy sex with both males and females. Remembering the reverence with which her uncle Sekhar ate her pussy earlier, she felt very happy and irrationally proud that her body was an object of desire for both her uncle and aunt. She was full of erotic thoughts about what was going to happen that night...the possibilities.

But life had a way of springing surprises at the most unexpected times! Just as she was leaving for her college there was a phone call. Her parents had returned from their trip and she was asked to return home that evening. So, it happened that her uncle dropped her home that evening. On the way home, they were both silent. She wondered who was more disappointed- she or uncle!!

As they neared home, he said in a hushed tone, "You should come home when there is an opportunity so that we can fuck good." He gently squeezed her breast even as he said that making her all wet with desire.

For the next few days she was like a mad girl. She felt an irrational anger against her parents for returning on that day. If only they had returned a day later! She also felt angry with her uncle who could have fucked her on at least two occasions but did not. Next minute she felt ashamed of herself. Wasn't she thinking irrationally and behaving like a bitch in heat? Alas, that about described her state.

A few days later when she returned home, she noted a flurry of activity. Mother was in tears and aunty was consoling her. Father was there too, doing his bit. After a few minutes she learned that another uncle (older brother of her mother) was involved in a serious car accident and was in a hospital under intensive care. They decided that mom and aunty would leave that night by bus. Dad and she would stay back for now. Uncle would go later, as he had some urgent work to complete.

Mom and aunty left that night by bus. Uncle took them to the bus station and she went along to see them off. When they got back into the car, her pulse quickened. She was horny and very badly wanted uncle to do something. On the way home, uncle took the car into a deserted side street and switched off the engine. It was totally dark there. She was sitting by his side on the front passenger seat.

He immediately pulled her to him and hugged tight. Next minute he kissed her fully on her mouth. She was already in an aroused state and her hungry mouth clamped on to his. She felt his big hands going to work on her breast, his long fingers slipping into her blouse and caressing her hardening nipple through the bra. His other hand was trying to reach and grab her mound between her legs.

They were desperately hungry for each other and would have probably done a lot more had not a car came into the lane with its headlights ablaze. Uncle quickly moved away from her, started his car and got out of the lane before the other car could stop and investigate. Reacting as if a few buckets of cold water were thrown over them, they cooled instantly.

As they neared her home uncle slowed the car.

"What time is the lunch hour at the college?" he asked her in desperation.

"One pm."

"I will come at one pm tomorrow and pick you up."

She simply nodded her head, all excited.

That night she hardly slept a wink. She was so excited. This had been going on for long. Ever since her uncle first fondled her on that memorable bus journey, she had been on fire. She had such wonderful fore play for so long, but, she hadn't been fucked yet, not even once! And more than anything else, she wanted her uncle's big cock in her young, tight, juicy cunt and fucking her to glory. Nothing short of that would quench her thirst.

By mid day next day, she was feverish with anticipation of what was in store for her young body in less than two hours. So, when she was called to the college office to receive a phone call, she wondered only vaguely who called, her mind totally preoccupied with erotic thoughts.

Her father's voice on the phone scared her for a minute. He had never called her on phone at the college! Oh god! Did he come to know about her and uncle! He would kill her if he ever suspects it, she knew.

"Swetha, come home immediately. We have to start immediately. Mother called on phone. Your uncle's condition is very serious," his voice shook.

She felt relieved that his call was not about what she was afraid of. Next minute she felt very guilty. It was such sad news for the family and here she was contemplating sex and that too with her uncle. She felt disgusted with herself and her Sekhar uncle.

By the time she and her father managed to reach her uncle's town, tragedy awaited them. Caught in that tragic event and its aftermath, all other thoughts took a back seat and her strong passions cooled off, at least for the time being.

Soon she was caught up with preparation for the final examinations. After her exams yet another even had happened over which she had no control. Her parents received a very good matrimonial alliance for Swetha. She was just nearing nineteen and they did not plan her marriage for another couple of years. However the proposal was a very good one and her parents were advised not to lose such a 'good match'.

Swetha was confused. She had great faith in her parents and also knew she was just average in her studies. She never entertained any thoughts of being a career girl and knew she would be married off sooner than later. She knew that she could wait for another two or three years which was the norm in their family circles. She made a token protest to her parents and left it at that.

Her parents decided that the proposal was very good and decided to perform her marriage.

Things happened quickly and her wedding date was fixed too.

Her Aarthi aunty and Sekhar uncle both played a major role and helped her parents with all the wedding preparations. So when Aarthi asked Swetha's parents to let her come and spend a couple of days with them, her parents readily agreed.

Thus Swetha was back in her uncle's home, surely for the last time before her marriage. Once there, her thoughts naturally went back to the very exciting events of her previous visit. She recalled that her uncle and she planned to go all the way on that fateful day. But for the tragic death of her other uncle they would have fucked that day!

As she thought about that her pulse quickened and she felt the desire stir in her. Would he try to fuck her now? If so, should she allow? Now that her wedding was fast approaching, should she avoid that? On second thoughts, why not gain a little experience? All said and done, she still fancied her uncle strongly and would certainly like him to break her in than a stranger.

The thoughts sent a hot flush in her.

She spent most of the day with her aunt while her uncle was away at work. That evening they all went out and had a very nice dinner at a posh hotel. Before that, they bought a couple of very nice dresses for her. She loved the way they pampered her. Her aunt was in her element cutting jokes about the forthcoming wedding and teasing her. Her uncle appeared a little distracted, though.

When they returned home, she had settled down in their guest room and changed into her night robe. Soon after that her aunt came down and they chatted for a few minutes. Just before leaving her aunt hugged her and kissed her on her lips; a very wet kiss.

"Swetha, your uncle is a good man and a great lover. He would take good care of you tonight. No one will disturb you. Enjoy yourself thoroughly."

Swetha turned a deep red as she blushed. But her pulse went racing as she awaited her uncle.

He walked in a few minutes later and bolted the door from inside. He was dressed in light blue pajamas and looked as if he just had a shower. He walked close to her and gently pulled her to her feet. Cupping her face in both hands, he started kissing her. At first it was a light brushing of her lips with his. But that soon gave away to locking of lips and nibbling. As he chewed her rosy lower lip, his tongue darted into her hot, wet mouth.

Swetha was equally hungry and her pent up passions came to the fore. Her tongue responded and started a dance and duel with his tongue and her mouth hungrily tasted his saliva. His hands started searching urgently for the hooks to her night robe. Swetha deftly reached out and unhooked the robe herself and let it drop to her feet. She was now clad only in a black panties and bra that looked gorgeous on her creamy white body. Sekhar quickly got out of his pajamas and only his jockey shorts remained.

Holding her by her smooth shoulders, he looked at her sexy body with lust and naked desire. Her shapely and big breasts were spilling over the cups of her bra and they were perfect globes. He could clearly see the hardening nipples through her bra. Her voluptuous buttocks were not fully contained in her panties and a substantial part of them spilled over. He couldn't wait to get her substantial assets, both in the front and the rear, totally naked and fondle them.

Swetha looked at her uncle's broad, hairy chest and felt her knees weakening. She alone knew how much she wanted to rub and squash her boobs against that chest and feel that rich, black hair rub her nipples to erotic eruption. As she looked down at his muscular hairy thighs, the thought of her own smooth thighs in constant friction with them, sent her into raptures. Her eyes now had a strange look, a passionate fire and naked desire.

As he hugged her tightly, she felt his big bulge rub against her panties ensconced pussy and felt a gush of pleasure in her womanhood. Her hands automatically reached for and grabbed the tent in his briefs, sighing softly. Sekhar felt his cock give a jerk and reacted quickly. He unhooked her bra, releasing her now heaving breasts with their hardened nipples. With his other hand he pulled her panties down exposing her young pussy.

Swetha was on fire and had crossed the threshold. She reacted to his acts by grabbing and pulling down his briefs, freeing his hard and erect cock. With raw desire, she grabbed his cock with both hands and ran her palms over the full length. She was equally enthralled by the sight of his thick pubic bush of jet black hair, rubbed her palm over it and grabbed a fistful.

Sekhar was further aroused by her deeds and with his big palm grabbed her young pussy and squeezed it. She moaned with pleasure and her body shivered like a leaf. With a sense of urgency, he quickly found the moist slit and the pink lips that opened like a flower to form the entrance to her hot, juicy cunt. As he slipped his two fingers into her, she shuddered and moaned.

Sekhar realized that she was more than ready for the final act.

"Swetha baby, I want to fuck your hot, juicy cunt with my cock now. Shall I?" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes uncle, fuck me now and fuck me good. Take me," she whimpered.

He gently lifted her, carried her to the bed and set her there sitting next to her. He grabbed her tits with both hands and while squeezing and kneading them, tweaked her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Swetha moaned as she felt his hands scorching her wherever they touched.

She toppled on to the bed on her back and pulled him to her.

Sekhar tucked his knees under him and resting his feet on the bed sat with his hips resting on his heels (this is called vajrasan in yoga). He then put his hands under the ripe melons that were her buttock and pulled her close to his lap.

"Lift your legs and let your feet and heels rest on my shoulders, one on each shoulder," he said.

She quickly complied.

Opening her thighs wide with both his hands, he gently pulled her closer till her open and wet pink vaginal lips were just a few millimeters away from his fully erect and jerking cock. Holding his cock in his right hand, Sekhar just moved a fraction so that his helmet touched her pink opening. At the touch, she sighed softly and shuddered.

He grabbed both her thighs and pulled her in a little, so that his cock now entered her juicy cunt. After a couple of inches penetration, he stopped and let her get the feel of him and the erect male cock in her virgin pussy for the first time in her life. She was incredibly tight and her love muscles grabbed his cock very tightly. Then they adjusted quickly to his girth.

Swetha felt the cock entering her cunt and felt herself floating. All her fantasies were coming true at last. Here was the majestic, hard as rock, cock entering her virginal cunt and her dear uncle was going to fuck her brains out. She started feeling a very pleasurable sensation in the midst of her vagina. Involuntarily, she pushed herself a little forward and ensured a little more penetration.

Sensing the urgency of her need, he pushed in, a little at a time, till his cock was deep into her, overcoming a little friction on the way that made her give a little gasp. In the fully penetrated position, he held her hips tenderly in his hands and whispered to her, "your pussy is incredible, swetha! It is so hot, juicy and tight! It is heavenly!"

"Your cock feels so good and wonderful filling me so fully, uncle," she whispered, her eyes half open.

Having ensured full penetration, Sekhar pulled out completely, to her surprise.

He quickly pulled a condom that he kept close by, tore open the cover, pulled it out and rolled it on to the full length of his cock. Fully sheathed, he pushed back into her quickly.

Getting quickly back into her tight virginal delight, he started fucking her at a comfortable pace -- several short strokes followed by a deep thrust -- repeating the cycle- again and again, his hands holding her flanks. Swetha felt as if she were floating. Her young body was like putty in his hands and he was molding her to his pace and stroking.

She never imagined that fucking would be this good.

After a few minutes, the fires were blazing in her tight cunt and Swetha cried out.

"Deeper, uncle, fuck me hard and deep, tear my cunt." Those words spurred him into a much faster pace.

He increased both the speed and the length of his strokes and she responded with an enthusiasm by pushing herself harder against him and moaning continuously. She felt as if she were hurtling down a great slope with no control whatsoever, accelerating all the while. Sekhar felt his ejaculation coming in big hot spurts and felt her body shaking in spasms under him, in perfect harmony. They exploded and he fell on top of her.

He came off her a couple of minutes later and lay on his back with her head resting on his arm and her eyes shut. After a while, he got off the bed, went to the bathroom to clean up. Returning with a couple of damp towels, he wiped her young body softly with tender love. She opened her eyes and smiled, a bit shyly.

"Swetha, my baby, you were absolutely incredible," he said, as he finished cleaning her up.

"Uncle, it was so good for me too. You were very good," she said, softly.

That night, they fucked twice more. Swetha felt that it got better each time as her young body adjusted to his size and technique. Each time, it was less urgent and lasted longer than the previous bout, giving them even greater pleasure. By the time she slept it was very late that night and she wasn't even aware of Sekhar kissing her softly on her lips before going to his own bedroom to join his wife.

Swetha woke up very late next day which was a second Saturday of the month and hence a holiday for her college. She recollected the events of last night with great pleasure and her body felt strangely light. But she felt very shy to get off the bed and face her uncle and aunty. It took her almost an hour to get ready and come out of her room.

Her uncle had gone to work by then and her aunty greeted her with a big knowing smile and a hearty 'good morning' and a hug, setting her at ease. The day went in a jiffy.

It was night again and Swetha was excited at the prospect of another night of heavenly love making with her uncle. After dinner she helped her aunt clean up, but found it difficult to make small talk. So it was a relief when they finished the work and her aunt bid her a good night.

Back in her room, she quickly washed, changed into her night dress, brushed her hair and got into bed, leaving the door unlocked and the night lamp on. She shut her eyes and feigned sleep. Soon she heard foot fall as her uncle walked in. Her pulse quickened as she felt him sitting on the bed next to her.

"Swetha," he called out softly to check if she was really asleep.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

He pulled her up gently into a sitting position next to him. Cupping her lovely face in his hands and turning her gently towards him, he kissed her full on her mouth. She responded eagerly with her own hot mouth and lips. Their tongues started dueling, as his hands found her young, excited breasts and started fondling them.

He got off the bed and standing, pulled her into a tight embrace, letting their bodies fit into each other's contours and exchange heat. He quickly undressed her and removed his own pajamas. As her naked breasts and taut nipples squashed against his hairy chest, letting a moan escape her, she hesitantly moved her soft hands and grabbed the big bulge in his briefs.

He quickly guided her hands to inside his briefs and felt the soft, warm hands grip his hard, hot, erect cock. She moaned softly and said, "oh, so lovely and big!"

His right hand made a quick grab of her pussy and his probing finger found the lips to her cunt very wet and open. Delirious with desire, he lifted her off her feet and gently laid her on the bed. Before he could join her in the bed, the door opened quietly and his wife Aarthi walked in.

She was clad in a pale yellow night robe which was loosely draped around her. As she walked closer to the bed, her eyes took in the delightfully naked body of Swetha and lit up. Aarthi extended her right hand and cupped swetha's right breast and its taut nipple.

Swetha moaned softly with pleasure as Aarthi said, "you have such a beautiful and sexy body!"

Sekhar grabbed his wife from behind and quickly removed her nightie baring her compact and beautiful body. Her small breasts were heaving with excitement and her light brown nipples hard and erect. As his hands grabbed them and started fondling, her hands grabbed swetha's larger tits and started kneading them. It was all very erotic to Swetha -- uncle fondling aunty's tits and her own tits fondled by aunty!

Sekhar's excitement mounted seeing his wife and his niece totally nude and in the grip of passion. They both need his love and manhood, he thought with great excitement. As if to confirm, he extended his right palm and cupped swetha's young pussy, while his left hand grabbed Aarthi's ripe and more experienced pussy. Even as he heard both of them moaning, he found that both women were already wet and open with desire.

"Your uncle wants to fuck both our cunts, Swetha! Look how he is fingering us both," Aarthi said, her voice husky.

Taking Swetha's hand in her own, she reached out and grabbed his hard, hot and erect cock. Feeling the hands of both women encircling his cock, he shuddered with pleasure. As swetha got bolder, she started moving her smooth palm up and down the length of her uncle's shaft, marveling at its length and girth. Aarthi moved her palm away from the cock and caressed his balls with one hand while grabbing his pubic bush with the other.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Touching Tale Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds