• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Anora Diaries: Street Cred

Anora Diaries: Street Cred

Anora Williams walked the same road she always did. She wasn't big on change. Her routine stayed the same throughout the week. She would work hard at her office from 4 in the morning to 8 in the evening and then she would walk the rank streets of New York City to her apartment. Her mother always told her and her sisters to watch out for the creeps. The 25 year old always just rolled her eyes. Her mother just shook her head and cursed herself for not teaching her daughter just how beautiful she was. She had long curly blonde hair and big green eyes. Her lips were full and pink. Her body was tight, her tits a nice C-cup and her waist tiny. She had a tight ass and long legs. Not only was she beautiful but she was built for fucking.

Anora walked quickly, she wanted to get home in time to catch her show, Revenge. It was about a girl taking revenge on every single person that hurt her father. It was thrilling to say the least. Her black pumps clicked against the sidewalk as she walked steadily through the dark streets.

As she rounded a corner her gaze fell on a dark figure leering at her. She snorted and walked past him. She looked at his face briefly and was shocked. The man was quite simply, gorgeous. He had a chiseled chin with sandy hair and dark eyes. He smirked at her showing off white teeth. She was not used to creeps being so attractive. She tripped slightly and blushed but carried on. After awhile she noticed footsteps behind her. Anora turned her head slightly and realized the man was following her. Not one to beat around the bush she turned sharply on her heel and faced him.

"Can I help you sir?" she asked, indignantly.

"Hm. Feisty cunt. Aren't you?" She gasped. He had not said that.

"Don't you dare use that disgusting word to describe me," He chuckled, it was then she knew she was in trouble.

"It's good you think you can tell me what to do slut. Even more to fuck it out of you," With that, he grabbed her arm and slammed her against a nearby building. She screamed loudly before he put his hand over her mouth.

"MmhhNno," Her voice was muffled and she struggled beneath him. They were out in the open, on the sidewalk. Surely someone would see her and help. She felt his erection against her skirt. The panic in her rose tenfold when she finally realized just how much trouble she was in.

"Now, my little bitch." He unzipped her skirt and pulled it down to reveal her purple lace panties. Anora always wore sexy underwear because she always dressed for herself. Never for some. She was regretting that decision already. He pulled her panties down with one hand pushing them to her knees. He unzipped his pants and let his erection fly out. Tears streamed down her face and she looked into his hard eyes. She could feel his length pressing against her thighs. His precum leaving a shiny trail on her skin. He flicked his fingers between her legs, discovering the dampness. Anora wanted to scream as her body betrayed her. Her attacker noticed this too and chuckled again.

Without warning he thrust his hips up and entered her in one stroke. Anora arched her back as he entered her roughly, his cock filling up her pussy so completely she gasped. He slung his hips back again before pounding into her again. Her tits bounced with his continuing motion. His hand was still on her mouth as he fucked her like an animal. She attempted to hit him but her arms felt like jello against the cold brick. She sobbed into his hand and he continued to pummel her mercilessly.

Suddenly she heard male laughter coming behind her. Hope was etched in her face. She was saved! A group of three guys turned the corner and gaped. Anora's attacker glanced at them briefly before continuing his work on her pussy. After a final stroke he let his hand slink up her stomach and ripped the buttons off of her blouse, letting her bra fly out. She bit his hand finally and it flew away from her mouth.

"You bitch!" He yelled.

The three guys looked at her, one of them approached her. The look in his eyes made her hope fade away into terror. The man before her ripped her bra off letting her breasts spill out and hang heavily.

"Please, please don't," She implored them. It was too late. The other two had already taken out their cocks. She should have been pleased at the size of all the men around her. They were all very well endowed.

"I suppose we should introduce ourselves, I'm Aaron," The attractive man said, still rubbing his hand, "This is Richard," Gesturing to the man that had ripped her bra off. "And those two with their cocks out are David and Michael."

"You won't get away with this!" Anora yelled. She knew there would be no savior for her but she would not go down easily. No matter how good Aaron's cock felt. Richard laughed before slapping her across the face. Aaron dug his fingers into her hips and turned her around, her hands on the wall and her ass out. His bulbous head rubbed against her tight asshole.

"NO!! Please NO!" She tried to pull away but Richard stood in front of her and shoved his dick into her cute mouth. She gagged and choked as he fucked her face. Aaron rocked his hips back before shoving his meaty member into her hot asshole. The other two men stroked their cocks, periodically slapping them against her face. She felt like a whore and the feeling hurt more than Aaron's hard dick in her ass.

Anora had finally detached all feeling from her encounter as every man had a turn at each of her holes. She just looked blankly ahead. Oddly enough though, she always felt a flicker of arousal whenever Aaron would touch her. No matter how unwelcome his hands were. They made her want to fuck him even more. At one point she felt her body enjoy the invasion of her fuckholes.

When everything was over and done with, they left her on the street. Her Tits and pussy were out with cum flowing out of every orifice. Anora would never be the same again.

A/N: Hey I hope you enjoyed this. I want to keep things up with the Anora Character. Please comment so I know if my readers want more!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Anora Diaries: Street Cred

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds