• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Spousal Persuasion Ch. 01

Spousal Persuasion Ch. 01

Cindy fresh out of the shower stood glazing at herself in the full length mirror admiring her gorgeous married figure like she has done so many days before. A natural blonde gifted with large natural full breasts. A thin waist most women would die to have and full round hips with an adorable round ass. She loved to flaunt her petite body and enjoyed the attention she received from other men.

Married for nine years to a wonderful man that adored her, provided for her and gave her anything her little heart desired. Cheat on Pat? Never! Although the thoughts of feeling a hard cock inside her moist pussy after three dreadful years sounded kind of pleasing. Cindy's close friends have tried to convince her that she shouldn't let such a gorgeous body go to waste. Most of the knew her situation with her husband Pat.

You see, Pat is a cross-dresser. Cindy knew from the beginning of their relationship that Pat loved to dress up in women's clothes. Cindy thought it was fun and sometimes exciting at the beginning. She would go out shopping for dresses, heels and other things for Pat to wear in the privacy of their home. Cindy would even paint Pat's nails an help him with hair removal on his legs. It started out as a private part time fun thing. Pat was always gentle having sex with her and Cindy loved it because she felt like it was making love to another woman at times.

Pat would insist on a sixty-nine position most of the time and use a vibrator on her instead of his cock which always frustrated her. Pat's a small man standing only at five feet one inches tall. Small boned including his little cock. Pay seemed so embarrassed about the size of his cock. He even had Cindy measure it once and it barely reached four inches when fully erect.

Cindy was a size one but filled out the tiny dresses she wore to a tee. Sometimes she'd come home and find Pat wearing one of her new dresses. She laughed because he's always put tissue inside the bra trying to fill out the cups to mimic Cindy's large breasts. Pat had natural blonde hair himself and kept it cut much shorter than Cindy's but very feminine.

Pat worked at home as an architect and worked on designing some very large commercial buildings. He was very successful at his job. There wasn't a holiday or personal celebration that went by that Pat didn't go all out for Cindy buying her flowers, gifts and taking her out to exotic places like for her birthday and such.

Cindy wanted children so bad but nothing ever amounted to much during the few times they actually had sex. Pat was so reluctant to father children. He always told her he didn't want his son to grow up being like him if he ever had any kids. Of coarse Cindy felt terrible about it and even tried to get Pat some psychological help but that didn't go very far.

Things started changing about three years ago when Pat started taking hormones. His body started to slowly change until it took it's present day appearance. His ball sack shrank so small his gonads looked like little marbles. Pat started developing breasts and even though they were small Pat loved to joke around saying he wanted to match Cindy's breast size someday.

Cindy just came to a point in her life that she would just live with it. Pat went further a couple years ago and came out to their friends about his life. Now when they go out to a club or dinner Pat dresses like a woman and even gets men staring at him and sometimes gets wolf whistles. He insists on being called Patty now. There isn't any doubt about Patty passing as a real woman these days. He keeps that tiny little thing of his confined tightly in his panties.

The last several months have taken even a greater height in their relationship. All Patty talks about these days are about good looking men they see at the clubs they attend together. Friday nights have been their night out at a club together. Patty has made one demand after another and now insists that they no longer wear their wedding rings when they go out. Patty says there is too much to explain when guys ask them to dance or when they dance together.

Patty want it to look like they are just two girlfriends out for a fun night together. Patty's been doing lots of flirting lately and has insisted on Cindy doing the same. They'd come home and talk and laugh about the guys they met with Patty bringing out a vibrator making sure Cindy enjoyed an orgasm or two before they went to sleep.

Patty went even further a couple weeks ago when a handsome looking muscular black man asked Cindy to dance. Patty invited him to have some drinks with them that night. Patty kept encouraging Cindy to flirt with the guy and she reluctantly did not only to please her husband but she thought Dan was very charming.

There was no question that Dan was extremely attracted to Cindy at first. She had seen him staring at her while he sat at the bar that evening. Never once did he look at Patty even when she and Patty were out on the dance floor.

Once Dan got the invitation to join them he somehow managed to slid right up next to Cindy in that booth that evening. Cindy expected to feel one of Dan's meaty hands on her thigh or knee that evening but he acted like a total gentleman to her surprise. Not like most of the jerks they encounter at the clubs they visited.

He was nice enough as a gentleman to hold her hand on the way out to the dance floor that evening. Even escorting her back to their booth once their dance was complete making sure none of the other guys hit on her. Dan made Cindy feel so safe that evening. He was much taller than her five-one petite figure. He stood at six-nine and his hands dwarfed her tiny little white fingers.

Never had she ever dreamed of being attracted to a black man but had to admit that holding Dan's dark had gave her little tingles that night. As a friendly gesture Cindy gave Dan her cell phone number. He called her the very next day to tell her he had a wonderful evening and hoped they could do it again soon.

When she told Patty that Dan had called her he actually got excited about it. Patty even brought it up later that evening when they were having sex. Well, girly type sex with the vibrator. Cindy got very wet and aroused that night when Patty kept whispering in her ear about the size of black men. She tried to act embarrassed but she knew Patty wasn't buying it the way she responded with the vibrator that night.

Cindy even called Dan one evening after Patty insisted asking him how his week was going. That's when Dan asked her out on a date. Cindy was caught off guard by Dan's proposal that she told him that she would let him know. After a long discussion with Patty she finally agreed to call Dan back and accept his dinner date. The only agreement she had to make with Patty was that they would eat there and Patty would cook dinner for them.

Patty was not only excited but couldn't wait until that evening. Cindy had mixed feeling about all this but had butterflies churning in her stomach all day. Walking naked back inside her huge closet she picked up the dress Patty hand picked for her to wear that evening. It was a thin floral dress with bright colors. Thin straps with a built-in bra and very short. Cindy decided on a thong and heels.

Cindy had mixed thoughts while applying her makeup. Especially after the little comment Patty made last night at bedtime about how excited she was that Cindy was actually going to have a boyfriend. Yes, Cindy fantasized about sex with a well hung man but having sex with Dan never seemed to enter her mind. Yet she was as excited as a school girl on her first date.

She knew deep down inside that she could never cheat on Patty no matter what the circumstances. Patty never said anything about her having sex with another man. At least not vocally. A little squirt here and there with her favorite perfume. She was ready for her date.

Dan arrived on time and gave her a gentle peck on her left cheek. Cindy stared at Patty at that moment testing the reaction Patty got when Dan pressed his lips on her cheek. He took Patty's hand and gave her a gentle hand shake after he kissed Cindy's cheek.

Patty excused herself and trotted out into the kitchen while Cindy escorted Dan into the living room. Dan sat down on the sofa as Patty walked back asking Dan what he's like to drink.

"Scotch on the rocks if you have it."

Cindy smiled knowing that Patty knew what she drank as she stood just in front of Dan. Patty smiled and pointed at the sofa.

"Sit down next to Dan and relax."

Cindy nervously smiled first at Patty than looked down at Dan as she gently sat right next to him on the sofa. Cindy felt so nervous sitting right next to Dan. The butterflies were churning more now but she was also starting to get other feelings.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Spousal Persuasion Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 779 milliseconds