• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Acres Ch. 06

Family Acres Ch. 06

12

Natalie Williams lived only a few doors away from Victor Hardman in the upscale, pricey area of Family Acres. She's in her mid-forties and is a nice looking but not gorgeous and is somewhat overweight, a little pudgy. But her weight was well distributed, with a lot of it in her very large, soft, swinging breasts which were tipped with dark, protruding nipples.

Tonight she is relaxing naked in her outdoor hot tub with a glass of wine. Her husband, Ted, is out of town on business for the next few days, and she's looking forward to some time to herself. The Jacuzzi is bubbling and swirling with steam is rising off the hot water. Her large tits are semi-floating just under the surface.

Her eyes jerked open when she heard my unexpected voice. "Hi, Mom. You sure look relaxed."

She looked up at me, her son, Jack, standing by the edge of the spa and was really surprised to see my best friend and college roommate, Billy, standing beside me. There was no sense in trying to cover up since they'd already seen her.

"God, Jack, you scared me. How long have you two been standing there?"

"For just a few minutes. Enjoying the view."

"Jack Williams, you know you shouldn't be spying on me and saying things like that! You too, Billy!"

"Aw, I'm sorry Mrs. Williams, but Jack said you wouldn't mind, and you sure look super."

Flustered, Natalie stammered, "Well, uh, thank you. And please don't call me Mrs. Williams. It makes me feel old. My friends call me Nat."

"Can we join you, Mom? The spa must really feel good."

Flustered again, she replied, "Uh, I guess so, but you don't have any swim suits do you?"

I laughed, "Considering that you're naked, I don't think we'll need them." We peeled off our shorts and shirts and stepped into the pool. Mom could not avoid scanning our young bodies, noting that we both were well endowed between their legs. We slipped into the water and sat on the underwater bench.

"Are you home for a visit?" she asked.

"Yeah, for a week," I answered. "I guess I should have told you I was coming."

"Well," she chuckled, "maybe I wouldn't have been running around naked if I'd known you were coming, but that's okay."

"Do you run around naked when you're alone, Mom?"

"Yes, I do when your straight laced father isn't around. I think I'm a nudist at heart."

"Then I'm glad I didn't warn you I was coming. You look really super when you're naked."

"You sure do, Mrs...Nat," Billy added. Natalie blushed and looked away.

"Mom, can I ask you a personal question?"

"I guess so."

"Do you and Dad still have sex?"

"Good heavens, Jack, you don't beat around the bush, do you? I shouldn't be talking about things like that, 'specially with Billy here."

"It's okay, Nat," Billy chimed in, "I don't mind." We had been staring at her breasts, her broad soft stomach and the small, dark patch of hair barely visible beneath the surface, and she was beginning to enjoy their attention.

"Well, your Dad and I don't have much of a sex life anymore, not that we ever did. We haven't had sex in months."

"Don't you want to?"

"God, yes, but I can't go bar hopping in this town. Besides, the men my age are grundgy, and no young guys are going to be interested in a chubby old lady like me."

"You're wrong, Mom. You just haven't given any young guys the opportunity." Looking at Billy I said, "I think I know at least one young guy who'd like get close to you. I know I'd be interested."

"Jack, what are you saying! You're my son! That wouldn't be right!"

"Billy's not your son."

"Billy? Why I never thought....."

"Show us your tits, Mom, please. I used to peek in when you were in the shower. You always had the biggest tits hanging down. I loved seeing them. Show them to Billy, Mom."

Billy slid over beside her. "I'd sure like to see them better, Nat. Please show me."

She hesitated. "Well, what the hell, I guess there's no harm since you've already seen them anyway." I refilled her wine glass. She cupped her breasts on each side and pushed them up and together so that the nipples and most of her tits broke the surface of the water.

"God, Nat, they're so beautiful," Billy murmured. "I've never seen tits so big or nipples that look so suckable. I bet you can probably suck them yourself."

Feeling the warm glow of the water and the wine, Mom was beginning to feel sexy. "As a matter of fact," she giggled, "I can. And sometimes I do."

"Really? God, that's hot, Mom. Show us how you do it."

"Well, I don't know..."

"Please, Nat. I'd love to see it."

"Oh, I guess it's alright." She pushed her left breast up and bent her head forward. Her tit is so big it reached her lips without her straining, and she began to gently suck it.

"Oh, shit, that looks so good. Suck the other one for her, Billy."

She didn't hear my suggestion. The first she knew what was happening was when she felt Billy's mouth cover her other nipple and begin sucking. By now she was really getting into the mood and made no objection.

My prick was fully erect as I watched my friend suck my mother's tit, and he began to stroke himself under the water. Billy's hand drifted over to her soft belly, and he began to rub her gently. She moaned softly and made no effort to stop him.

"Do it, Billy. Touch her pussy," I said softly.

Billy's hand slid down her belly and slipped between her legs. Natalie stopped sucking her tit and just looked up at Billy. As his fingers began to explore between her thighs, Billy raised his head and kissed her on the lips.

"When do you suck your own tits like that, Nat? You must like it. Your nipples taste fantastic. Do you do it when you masturbate?"

"Uh huh, yes"

"I'll bet you masturbate a lot since you're not getting sex at home, right?"

Her eyes were only half open. "Uh huh. I like to do it. I do it a lot. OOooo.." She moaned as she felt Billy's fingers slide into her.

"Is that how you do it?' Billy murmured. " Is this how you masturbate? You finger fuck yourself?"

"Yes -- oh yes. Don't stop. It's so good."

I couldn't see well below the surface of the water but the motion told me Billy was finger fucking my mother. I watched her hand slip beneath the surface and, from the look on Billy's face, I knew Mom was playing with Billy's cock. Suddenly she grunted and pushed her hips up and out of the water and I watched her belly tremble as she came. Billy kept his hands between her legs but stood in the water and shifted so that his prick was directly over her face as she stroked him. He kept fingering her vigorously.

"Oh shit, Mom, this is the hottest thing I've ever seen! Suck it, Mom! Suck his dick! Look at mine!" I also stood so the water only came to my hips and Mom could see me stroking my hard cock. She watched for several seconds and then turned her head and pulled Billy's prick to her mouth. Billy groaned as she started sucking him.

Mom was fully aroused and moving her hips as he fingered her harder and harder. I murmured, "Oh, shit." I watched Billy move and stand between Mom's legs. She reached down and held his prick, rubbing it around the lips of her vagina. She raised her knees and spread wide, giving Billy easy access. She was almost completely out of the water now, almost sitting up.

She looked down to watch Billy's dick rub her clit. Then she looked over at me. I was jerking my dick faster now. She was looking straight into my eyes as she pulled Billy forward into her hole. I gasped as I watched Billy's prick slide into my mother and begin to pump her.

"Fuck me, Billy! Fuck me hard! It's been so long! AAaaaaaaah....."

"Oh God, I'm gonna' cum!"

"Cum in her, Billy," I cried out. "Cum in my Mom! Fuck her with your cum!"

As I watched Billy grunt and shove his prick far into my Mom and stiffen as he shot his cum into her, I myself came hard and squirted his juice into the spa water. Mom cried out, "I feel it...squirting....oh shit, cum in me! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming!"

They each slid back down into the hot water until it covered them and closed their eyes as they started to relax.

I broke the silence. "Oh shit, Mom, that was the most incredibly hot thing I've ever seen! It must have felt fantastic to be inside of you like that. God, I'd give anything to know what that's like."

"That's not going to happen, Jack."

"Why not? You just fucked Billy."

"Billy isn't my son, that's why."

"Oh," he replied, "But I can watch, can't I?"

She chuckled, "I think that question has already been answered."

"Nat," Billy interjected, "I didn't mean to cum in you, but it was so good I couldn't stop."

"Don't apologize," she said, "I loved it. Don't worry about me getting pregnant. That won't happen. I had my tubes tied after Jack and his sister were born. You can cum inside me as much as you want. It feels wonderful." She looked at them thoughtfully. "You two planned this, didn't you?'

"Yeah, well sort of," I muttered.

She surprised them by suddenly getting out of the tub. "Everybody grab a towel. We're going upstairs." They each picked up one of the large beach towels and dried off as they followed her into the house.

Mom made no effort to cover herself with the towel. She simply threw it over her shoulder as she led us up the steps to the second floor. I had always thought of my mother as just another plump, somewhat frumpy older lady until now. Now, the sight of her wide soft ass and fleshy thighs swaying in front of me was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen, and I had the hardon to prove it. I noticed Billy did too.

When they got to her bedroom, Mom sat up on the bed, leaning on the headboard. She covered herself up to her waist with the sheet. Her magnificent tits remained visible.

"I don't know what got into me out there," she said, "but I'm glad we did it. I haven't felt this sexy since I was a teenager. I want to talk about it. Jack, what caused you to get interested in incest and when?"

"Mom, I guess there's some stuff you ought to know. First, I'm bisexual and so is Billy. After we started rooming together, we caught each other jacking off and agreed that it didn't bother either of us and we could do it anytime we wanted.

Well, after we watched each other do it one day, Billy said he'd bet it would feel good if I let him jerk me off. His hand felt so good when he wrapped his fingers around my prick I thought I was going to cum right then. He stroked me until I came, and I did the same for him. After that, we did it all the time.

Then, one night he asked me if he could suck me. He did, and when I came he didn't stop. He just sucked harder and swallowed my cum. I did the same for him. Then we did it to each other almost every day. We'd get into 69 and suck each other at the same time. God, that feels good! But don't get me wrong. We're not gay. We still prefer girls, but we enjoy each other too."

As she listened Natalie's hand slid below the sheet and she began to rub herself. She was getting turned on as I continued. "This is incredible, but you still haven't told me about the incest."

"Well, I hope you're not going to be mad, but we actually came home night before last. It was very late so I spent the night at Billy's house."

"Okay, but what does that have to do with incest, and why didn't you just come home yesterday?"

"Uh, well, after I went to bed, I heard Billy get up and leave our room. After a few minutes I heard voices and other sounds so I got up to check it out. That's when I saw Billy in bed with his mother, and they were fucking."

"Billy and Marge?" Mom exclaimed, "Marge and I have been friends ever since you two were in kindergarten.! God, that's incredible!"

"But it's true, Nat. My Mom and I have been having sex for a long, long time. We love each other very much."

"Of course you do, she's your mother. I love Jack vary much too, because I'm his mother."

"But it's different, Nat. Mom and I have the deepest, fullest love imaginable. It goes beyond just mother-son love."

"Mom," I started again, "there's more." I figured I'd gone this far, there's no sense in holding back now. "Next morning Billy said we should go in and wake up his Mom. When we did she told both of us to get in bed with her. That's when I told them I'd seen them the night before. I thought they'd be embarrassed or mad or something, but she said she was glad I'd seen them and glad I was in bed with the two of them. She was lying on her back and Billy knelt up by her head. She started stroking his prick and put it in her mouth. God, that was sexy to watch! She pushed the sheets back so she was totally uncovered. I started to jack off. I was kneeling on her other side. Next thing I knew she had her hand on my dick and was stroking me. Then she turned her head my way and began sucking me.

Billy asked me if I thought she looked good fucking him the night before, and I said she sure did. He asked me if I wanted to fuck his mother. With her sucking my dick, I couldn't think of anything else, so I said sure, I wanted to. She took my dick out of her mouth and said, 'Then, why don't you?'"

"Did you?" Mom asked me.

"God, yes! I'd never had sex with anyone who wasn't my age, so I didn't know what to expect from someone old enough to be my mother. It was wonderful! She took her time and slowed me down until we both were cumming. We stayed in bed all day, fucking every way we could. I don't know which she liked best, watching Billy and me doing each other or having us fuck her."

"You and Billy did it in front of her?" She had pushed the sheet down to her ankles and was fingering herself faster as she heard the story.

"Yeah, several times."

"Do it for me. I want to see it."

"See what?"

"I want to see Billy suck your dick. I've never seen two guys suck or fuck each other. I want to see it all. Billy, suck Jack's dick for me."

Billy had been laying along side her on the bed, and I was sitting on her other side on the edge of the bed. I climbed around until I was straddling Billy as he lay on his back. I moved up until I straddled his shoulders. My dick is hanging directly over his mouth.

"Suck it, Billy," my mother whispered, "Suck it for me." She doubled up a pillow and put it under his head as she slid down and turned on her side so that her face was only a few inches from his mouth. I leaned forward so that the head of my dick slid between Billy's lips as he hungrily sucked in the rest of my erection. I loved the way he sucked me, and I moaned as h sucked me deeper."

"Oh my God," Mom murmured, "I've never seen anything like that. It's beautiful. Does it feel good, Jack? Tell me what you feel." She was fingering herself as she watched and talked.

"Oh yeah, Mom. It feels so good. His mouth is warm and wet and he sucks it so hard. I can feel his tongue rolling around the head of my prick. He sucks me so good. I can't help wanting to fuck his mouth." I started pumping like I was fucking, and Billy moaned as he sucked harder.

"Oh shit, keep it up," she whispered, "Fuck his mouth, Jack. Are you going to cum in his mouth? Can he cum in your mouth, Billy? Huh?"

Billy nodded and kept sucking. Mom reached behind her to her bedside table and got a bottle of body oil. She put some on her hand and reached around behind me and started fondling Billy's dick. When it was all oily she put some more on and I felt her hand slide up the crack of my ass and around my hole."

"Jesus, Mom, that feels so good." It feels....uuuh!" I groaned as I felt her finger slide into my ass. She put more oil on it and pushed it in again. This time she shoved it in deep and began to move it around inside me. I thought I was going to explode.

"Cum for me, Jack. Cum in Billy's mouth. Billy, don't swallow it right away. Hold it for me. Cum, Jack. Cum now!"

I exploded into Billy's mouth, filling it with creamy cum. Mom's lips were right next to Billy's and as soon as I pulled my dick out she put her open mouth on his and started kissing and sucking the cum out. Her hand went back to his slippery prick and she stroked it. "Fuck him, Billy. Fuck Jack." She held his stiff prick up and I slid back until I felt its head pressing on my hole. "Take it, Jack. Fuck Billy's prick for me."

She had greased us up so well with the oil that all I had to do was raise up a little bit. She had moved down where she could see my ass and guided Billy's prick straight into my hole. I slowly sat down on it. I'd had Billy's dick in me many times before, and it felt great sliding into me, but tonight it felt incredible with my Mom watching it move in and out of my ass.

"Oh, God, that looks fantastic," Natalie murmured. "Does it feel good, Jack?" She was fingering herself again as she watched.

"Oh, yeah, Mom. His dick is fucking in and out of me. I can feel it sliding up and down. I want him to cum in me. I love feeling his cum squirt into my ass."

"Is it good, Billy?" she asked.

"God, yes," he answered. "I love his ass. It's so tight and warm. I love fucking it. Oh shit, I'm going to cum!"

I sat down all the way, pushing him as far up my ass as possible. I could feel his prick starting to throb and then I moaned and shoved down hard as I felt his cum squirt into me. "Oh, fuck," I moaned, "that feels so fucking good. Fuck it into me, Billy. Shoot it into my ass! OOooooo..."

Natalie was frantically fingering herself and suddenly groaned as her climax hit and she watched Billy's cum start to seep out of her son's ass.

The three of us lay on the bed breathing hard for several minutes. I looked at my Mom's naked body, her big, soft tits, broad stomach and fleshy thighs. I started caressing her between the legs, and she spread them apart. I slid my fingers into her hole and she moaned softly. "I know I shouldn't be letting you do this. You're my son, but I've never felt so hot in my life, so totally nasty and sexy. Don't stop, Jack. Don't stop."

I moved up and straddled her shoulders so that my dick hung down and touched her lips. She opened her mouth and began to suck on me. I'd never had a blow job feel so wonderful. I looked down and watched my mother hungrily suck my cock. I became aware that Billy was behind me with his face between her legs, sucking her pussy.

"She's ready for you, Jack. Come fuck your mommy."

I moved back down to get between her legs. Mom's eyes were open, watching me, but she made no sound. Instead, when I was between her legs, ready to stick my prick in, she stared into my eyes and raised her knees and spread her legs as far apart as she could. I pushed my erection into her wet, hot pussy, and we both moaned. I relaxed and let myself down on her body, feeling that soft, warm belly and those big tits cushioning me as I began to pump my mother. I had never had a fuck feel so good in my life, knowing it was my own mother that I was sliding in and out of.

"That's it, Jack," Billy whispered, "fuck her good!"

Finally, Mom spoke. "Oh, Jack, I've never felt anything like this. Never felt a fuck feel this good. Harder, baby, harder. Jam it in hard when you cum. I want to feel it. Oh, shit, this is so fucking good!"

Her pussy wasn't tight like some of the girls my own age I'd fucked, but it was so soft and warm and slippery. I knew I couldn't last much longer. I felt the cum coming. "Take it, Mom! I'm gonna' cum in your pussy! AAah!" I jammed it in and watched her eyes widen as she felt my juice shoot into her pussy. She moaned softly, "I feel it. I feel it." I collapsed and kissed her on the mouth, sucking her tongue as she pushed it between my lips.

After we finally rolled apart we laid there, catching our breath.

"Billy," Mom said, "why don't you and your mother spend tomorrow afternoon here with Jack and me? I'm sure Marge and I have much to talk about."

"Sure, Nat. I know she would like that."

"Good, now you run along home, and we'll see you tomorrow. You know the way out." Billy quickly dressed and left. She turned to me. "And now, young man, since I've got a pussy full of your cum, maybe you'd like to clean it out for me 'cause I'd sure like a taste of yours." She straddled me so that her pussy was over my mouth and I felt my prick slide between her lips. We sucked each other until we both came again and drank each others juices.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Acres Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds