• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Daughter's Feet Ch. 05

My Daughter's Feet Ch. 05

12

I stood in the driveway still rubbing my back watching Kayla's Dodge Neon disappear with her down the street. Corinne moved closer to me from behind and put her arms under mine, her hands on my chest, as she hugged me and kissed my shoulder blade. I held her hand over my heart.

"I think she likes her birthday present honey." She said. "I'm sure she'll be back on Thursday for the dad/daughter coffee hour, with a special guest appearance by mom." She laughed and kissed my shoulder blade again.

"I know." I sighed. "My little girl is all grown up."

She kissed my back again. "I know you know how much I always hated your dad for calling me a crack whore, and I know you know that was 100 percent true. When Kayla was born I was at rock bottom. Drugs and sex were the only important things in my life."

I turned to face her and with a confused look on my face I said: "I know that. Why are you bringing this up now?"

She put her hands on my chest again, and looking into my eyes she said: "I may not know who her real dad is"--she paused for effect --"But I know who her father really is. I can see how much you love her, and how much she adores and loves you." She gave me a kiss on the lips, turned to walk back into the house swaying her ass at me as she did.

Corinne still had a smoking hot body even after having three children. She was almost a foot shorter than me. She added a few extra pounds after we were married, but she wore it well. Her breasts were definitely bigger from breast feeding Ken and Trina. She still had a perfect set of legs.

I started putzing around in the garage. I swept the floor where the Neon had been, then started arranging my tools putting them away or hanging them up. My thoughts drifted to Kayla and how she must be showing her car off to her friends. It's amazing how you get so used to things being a certain way, and then when it isn't even just for a couple hours it seems to throw your whole groove off. Kayla wore tennis shoes today, and didn't rub my leg with her foot. That was a given on any other day. I even got used to adjusting my cock in my pants so if she did get me hard, which was usually all the time, she wouldn't notice. Some days I felt guilty about cheating on Corinne, with our daughter no less, but really, I figured it was just harmless flirting. Not a full blown affair where I'm sneaking around hoping to not get caught. Corinne has caught me checking out other women's feet, but she is the one who got me into the foot fetish. I never heard of it until she came along. Corinne never seemed to mind when she caught me, just giving me a smile before flexing her own foot to return my attention back to her.

I know Corinne was wild when we started dating often telling me stories of her sexual escapades that included lesbianism in exchange for drugs. I was quite sure she didn't play with women anymore, or anyone else. But this is our daughter I am having a verbal sexual affair with. We are texting each other explicit messages. We are teasing each other when we are together. Other than kissing and smelling her feet, I haven't touched her, and she has only masturbated in front of me, three times. I stopped her twice, but allowed the third. I seen her vagina once and that was only after I allowed her to masturbate. Other than the incidental contact with it as she was riding out her orgasm, I haven't touched it. It may not be incest, but how can it be right? If I had Woody Allen's phone number I would ask him to explain it to me.

I walked back into the house where I found Corinne sitting on the couch with her legs tucked up underneath her watching some type of game show. She patted the spot next to her inviting me to sit down and watch the show with her. She moved her legs out from under her and laid them across my lap. Instinctively I caressed them and found the little indentation on her shin she got when she smacked into the diamond plate bumper on the fire truck when I gave her a tour of the firehouse when we were still dating. I was hoping to be the one who gave Ron Howard an idea for a future scene in the movie "Backdraft", but it didn't go exactly the way I had planned. Our talk was mostly guessing the answers to the game show questions.

I began to caress lower down her leg and toyed with the ankle bracelet she was wearing. It was the ankle bracelet I gave her when we were dating on our six month anniversary. I looked at her and she smiled at me. "It's the only one I have, you know that honey." She said. The day after I gave her the bracelet, she asked me to marry her, and she hasn't taken the bracelet off since. I knew I was going to marry her since the day of my buddy Randy's wedding. Corinne was wearing very high heels that day so she wouldn't look so short against my frame. We were slow dancing when she felt how big I was. She danced me into a corner because she- "just had to see it"- fished my cock out of my suit pants, looked at it, pointed it down and stuck me between her shiny suntan nylon thighs. While still dancing to the music to create the friction against my cock, I came. She held onto me tightly to keep me from falling over while she purred into my ear. "That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum all over my thighs. Empty your balls on me."-Still slow dancing to the music. When I took her home, she dragged me into her bedroom where she measured me with her tailors tape before taking my virginity.

We continued watching whatever game show it was, making small conversation. I ran my hand lower and caressed the top of her foot, still in her silver ballet style slippers, running my fingers under her high arch. After a little while, I moved my fingers down to rub her slightly rough heel. No reaction from her. I ran the palm of my hand up her entire sole forcing her slipper to fall off her toes. The ball of her foot and toes were slightly sweaty, and I closed my fist around them and gently twisted my hand. I looked at her.

She was still watching the game show making comments mostly to the television, with a little smile on her face. When a commercial came on, I leaned down and lightly kissed the top of her foot. Her familiar corn chip pungent aroma hit my olfactory senses, and I inhaled it deeply. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. She was looking at me smiling, and when she caught my eye, she winked at me and blew me a kiss. I started kissing her foot all over and inhaling her smell. Her other foot kicked her slipper off and she ran it up my thigh, under the leg of my shorts, and met my rapidly expanding cock. She stopped her foot, and lifted her toes allowing my cock to expand along her sole. I continued kissing and smelling her other foot. "I love you Corinne."

She laughed. "I know. You always say that when my foot is on your big wiener. Does somebody need my feet today?" She trapped my cock between the bottom of her foot and my thigh and began to rub it sideways.

"Yes." I gasped.

"Then go on big boy." She purred. "I know it has been a while since I have given you my feet. Whenever you are ready, just let it shoot." She slipped her hand into her shorts to play with herself and closed her eyes. "This is so much better than a lousy game show."

The phone rang. "Let it go Cory, you can always say you were outside and didn't hear it."

She stopped her movements. "You know I can't do that. I have to answer it."

She got up gave my cock a lustful look. "We'll finish later." She said to me, went into the kitchen to answer it. Dammit! I really needed her feet right now.

Part of getting Corinne cleaned up and off drugs was to find her a job. A friend I had in college agreed to give her a lowly data entry position with the company he worked for. He was kind of a pervert, and when I showed him a picture of Corinne, he practically drooled over it saying "well, she will be some nice eye candy at least." After twenty years, Corinne practically ran the company, became his boss, and the owner's most trusted assistant. Even when she took some days off, she usually ended up going in for a couple hours at least, to straighten out some mess with some client.

She came back into the living room with the cordless phone in her hand. She handed it to me as she sat on the coffee table in front of the couch. "It's your mother." She smiled at me.

I started talking to my mother on the phone, staring at Corinne who had a look of mischief in her eyes. I shook my finger at her telling her to behave. She reached down to grab one of her slippers, lifted her right foot to my lap and began tracing her foot along the length of my cock through my shorts.

I was starting to go soft when she went to answer the phone, but came back to full hardness underneath the sole of her foot. She stopped moving her foot and leaned forward and put her slipper up to my nose. I inhaled the familiar aroma of her feet. Thank goodness my mother was doing most of the talking as I didn't have to think to answer her. She removed her slipper from my face and placed it on the couch, and took her foot off my cock to the floor. Leaning forward she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and began to pull them down with my boxers at the same time. I lifted up so she could get them off of me. When she had both around my ankles, she moved into me and started kissing along the cheek and nibbling the ear that didn't have the phone against it. She put her palm on the head of my cock, closed her fist around it and began to gently squeeze it rhythmically. She was making it very difficult to talk to my mother, but I thought I was doing a fairly decent job of it. After about a minute of this torture, she sat back onto the coffee table, and cutely bit her bottom lip, looking at my cock like she always did, as if seeing it for the first time. She lifted both feet to my cock, put it between her soles and slowly began stroking me back and forth. She shifted position of her feet, putting my cock on the top of one foot, and then stroking the top of my cock with the sole of the other, switched again, putting my cock against my shirt and stroking along the vein with the sole of one foot while the toes of the other foot fondled my balls. I was eager to get off the phone with my mother so I could concentrate on Corinne's marvelous footjob. --Mom was going to be here at six for Kayla's birthday dinner. Yep. Got it. Now shut up so I can blow my load on my wife's sexy feet, --I wanted to tell her. Corinne lifted the foot that was fondling my balls, to my face, and slowly, gently, put her toes to my nose. I breathed in her pungent aroma as she applied more pressure to my cock with her other foot and sped up her stroking. I love it when she makes me cum while I smell her feet. Mom finally ended her conversation, we said good-bye, I hung up the phone and threw it into the couch. Corinne laughed at me as I bucked my hips into her stroking foot, and pressed her other foot into my face, kissing it, smelling it, and licking her salty flavor.

"Does my stallion want my feet to make him cum?" she sweetly asked me.

"Yes!" I snorted like a bull against the foot in my face.

She giggled and asked: "Now? Or later."

I knew what her later meant. Not later as in when the kids are in bed; but later as in she was going to take her time getting me off.

"Later." I snorted into her foot again.

She giggled again: "I was hoping you would say that." She pulled both of her feet away, leaving me kissing and humping air. Reaching out with her right hand, she squeezed hard on the base of my cock stopping the flow of cum about to enter my shaft.

Leaning into me again with her tight grip still at my base, kissing me, softly saying to me: "Settle down big boy(kiss) don't cum yet(kiss) hold it back baby(kiss) breathe deep(kiss) I will take care of you(kiss) but you have to(kiss) settle down and(kiss) not cum(kiss). She kept her tight grip on my base while laying her head on my shoulder and petting the back of my neck with her other hand. My breathing started to return to normal, my cock still very hard in her hand. "You okay baby?" she purred. I nodded yes. She looked at me and smiled: "If I let you go, you're not going to shoot?" I nodded no. She slowly released her grip around my base as if ready to grab tight again as soon as she would feel my cock get ready to fire. She looked at my cock, still hard and moved her hand away. "So I can do this then?" She laughed as she ran one finger down the length of the vein underneath my cock. The pressure she used was not enough to make me shoot. She stood up and pulled her shorts and panties to the side exposing her bald pussy to me. Her lips hanging down, her thighs wet from her excitement. Biting her bottom lip again, she moved my legs together and sat on my knees, closing her eyes and moaning as she sensually rubbed herself closer and closer to my cock. Reaching between us with her other hand, she placed my cock at her entrance, half-opened her eyes, and whispered, "Is my stallion ready to fuck me?" Again I nodded yes. She put me in her, closed her eyes, and bit her bottom lip again, and started to take me into her slowly, inch by inch. I put my hands on her ass to help her, and she shook her head no. "Don't help me. Let me do it." She whispered. For as many times we have made love, Corinne was still a tight fit, and sometimes she can't get all of me inside her. -Must be because of her small body. She likes to takes me slowly like this, and she usually orgasms before all of me is in her. Sure enough, just as she got past the half-way point, she stopped and breathed out heavy. I felt some of her orgasm leak out of her and run down my shaft, over my balls, and down to the couch. "Towel" she whispered. "Remember a towel next time." She continued her descent, a little quicker now that I was lubed up, and when she had me all the way in her, she stopped moving, slowly fell onto me, and breathed out heavy into my ear. I felt her orgasm again, this time only over my balls. "I love having you in me Brad." She whispered into my ear. "It always feels so good when you're in me." She began to slowly move all the way up my shaft, then down again. She did this two more times before she ground her clit against the base of my shaft and came again. After her orgasm passed, she whispered in my ear again: "I so needed you today Brad. I've been so horny the past couple days, but I've been unusually tired lately." She leaned her cheek against my shoulder face looking at me. "I'm still kind of tired, but I wasn't going to deny you if you wanted me today. I love you Brad."

"I love you Cory." I whispered back at her and kissed her luscious lips.

"Do you really need to cum on my feet?" she asked softly. I looked at her, and I'm sure she saw the huge question mark on my face. "It's just I'm so content and relaxed right now because I have you in me, I want to feel you throb and pulse inside me and..." she winked..."have a little something of you inside me for the rest of the day."

She started to slowly gyrate in my lap as she whispered: "I need your sperm inside me right now. I promise later tonight I will put on my shiny nylons and you can cum on my feet as much as you want. What color should I wear for you?"

I didn't get a chance to answer as we were interrupted by a: "Uhm guys? Can I ask why you didn't take this to the bedroom?" Kayla returned and was looking at us from around the corner of the kitchen to the living room.

"Oh my God." Corinne said and buried her face into my neck.

"Kayla....what the hell?" I asked.

"I brought the title for my Jetta mom said you guys needed so you can give it to the junkyard." Kayla was still peeking around the corner, waving the title at us.

"You had to bring it now?" I asked as Corinne's vaginal muscles involuntarily squeezed around my shaft in an attempt to keep me hard inside her. It didn't work.

"Well, I didn't think you guys would be doing the hokey pokey at 130 in the afternoon; and on the couch no less, where people will probably be sitting later tonight."

Corinne started to laugh and got up off me. Since her shorts and panties were only pulled to the side, she could arrange them as she got up so it wouldn't look like I was just buried balls deep in her. "Your father and I were just having a moment Kayla. We weren't doing anything like that, so don't let your mind wander."

"Right..." Kayla drawled out. "I must schedule an eye appointment then, cuz I swear I see dad's shorts around his ankles." She gave us both one of her goofy grins.

Corinne walked past Kayla into the kitchen talking about the title for her car. I sat on the couch because I knew if I tried to pull my shorts up Kayla would get the full monty. I looked to see if Kayla followed her mom into the kitchen, but nope. She was still looking at me with a big smile on her face, arms across her chest, right leg bent at the knee, left leg straight. And she still was wearing socks and tennis shoes. She rose one eyebrow as if to say; well aren't you going to get up and show me something?; before she stuck her tongue out at me, blew me a kiss, and turned to follow her mother. I quickly reached down to pull my shorts up, adjusted myself, and decided to escape out the front door to the garage. As I was walking out I heard Corinne gasp and say something that sounded like. "Kayla Ann, don't be asking questions like that."

I busied myself in the garage doing something close to nothing. I began wiping my wrenches with a rag just for something to do. I heard the back door open and turned to see Kayla walking toward her car. She got in and left without even noticing I was in the garage. Corinne came out about ten minutes later. She had her purse slung over her left shoulder, keys in her right hand. She had changed into a different pair of shorts, these shorts being longer in the legs, ending above her knees. Her sexy bare feet I was kissing, smelling, and had me so close to eruption thirty minutes ago, were in her high heeled cork wedge sandals. With a sexy smile on her face, she walked right up to me, put her keys in her left hand holding on to the strap in her purse, gave me a lingering kiss on the lips as her right hand went up the leg of my shorts, closing her palm around my cock head, rhythmically squeezing again until I was all the way hard in her palm. She broke off the kiss and turned slightly so her right shoulder was against me, used her thumb and forefinger to make an O underneath the head of my cock and stroked my shaft quickly. Looking down at my cock and the precum she was making drool out of it, she said: "I'm taking the title to that place, and then stopping to pick up a few things for Kayla's dinner tonight. Don't jack off while I'm gone. I want all of it. I'll be back in about 30 minutes. Move your truck please?" She let my cock go, and sexily swayed her ass at me as she took the few steps to her car. I took a minute to compose myself, before backing my truck out so she could get out. I pulled the truck back into the driveway and was again putzing in the garage to settle my nerves down from the constant teasing today from Kayla's text messages, to being balls deep in my wife and making her orgasm like usual, and the quick masturbation without release a few minutes ago. I didn't know how much more I could take. At that moment, a car pulled into the driveway and a horn beeped. I looked and it was Kayla. She beeped twice, and I wondered why she just didn't get out. As I was walking toward the car she poked her head out the driver window.

"Dad." She said. "I can't figure out how set the radio stations."

When I drove Kayla's car home from the dealership, I took the liberty and set her radio stations for her. Some country, oldies, and even a polka station I happened to find. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Not funny dad." She said. "You snuck away before and I've been trying to call you on your cell, but of course you never answer that damn thing."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Daughter's Feet Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds