• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter

The Hijab Hunter

What's up, player? My name is Stephen. The Hijab Hunter. That's all I can tell you and as you read this story, you'll come to know why. I live in the Province of Ontario, Canada. I'm a young Black man of Haitian descent who led a pretty mundane life...until I became aware of a certain change deep within myself. My parents are staunch Catholics but I am a firm believer in the Church of the Pragmatic. I believe in being real, in doing my own thing, and in having fun. I'm a college-educated guy who's done contract work in electronics across Canada, from Ontario to Quebec and even Alberta. Not bad for a 24-year-old Black guy from northern Haiti, eh?

A lot of people are fussing over the idea of religion these days. To me, religion is bullshit. Doesn't matter if you're Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Shinto, or whatever. Religion is a tool of wicked men to control the masses. Pastors, Imams, Rabbis, Ministers and Priests, they all do the same shit. They make you feel guilty about your natural urges, they make you feel ashamed of your body's natural inclinations, and they control you that way. All religions oppress and control people to varying degrees, and none do this more than Islam. Amazingly, lots of people, especially White chicks, are joining that faith. I find that fascinating. I always thought White women were dull in the brain but this just takes the cake.

I guess people who have never been inside a cage want to know what it's like to be confined. White women have never had their rights or their freedom threatened. They've always been protected and insulated from harm by the power of White men. Now they're falling all over themselves for the lies told by Arab men who want to destroy western society. Go figure. Yeah, I think all religions are bullshit. If there is a God, then He must be supremely disappointed with mankind. Seriously. More people have died because of religious conflicts than due to disputes over territory, race, ethnicity, or politics. Trust me on that one. Now, given what I've just stated, you might wonder why a guy like me has a particular interest.

This isn't easy for me to say so I am just going to come out and say it. Here goes nothing. Guys, I am turned on by hijab-wearing chicks. I don't know why. When I see a hot chick wearing a hijab, it gives me a raging boner. I honestly don't know why. I am not Muslim and have no intention of becoming Muslim. If I wanted to join a religion, I'd join Catholicism because in this faith, you can do whatever you want and as long as you confess your sins to God, you're automatically forgiven and then free to sin again. That would work just fine for someone like me. Okay. So where was I? Oh, yeah. I was telling you about my craving for hijab-wearing chicks. I want to bang one so bad. Now, this is easier said than done. Muslim women tend to be all traditional and shit, saving their virginity until marriage. They take it very seriously and so do their families. Muslim men will kill their own daughters for having some fun with a random guy of their choosing. Women are like property for these guys, man. Yet the women of their faith always defend them. I don't know how these bastards brainwash these ladies but I envy their technique. Wish I had it like that, sheesh.

For my first target, I selected what I thought would be an easy prey. Fatima Al-Anwar. This dark-skinned, chubby Black chick who always wore tight pants and long-sleeved dark shirts with the same drab hijab all day and every day. I first saw her in the school library. Or should I say I saw her ass. Fatima Al-Anwar is biracial, born to a Jordanian father and Somali mother. I was fixing the computer system for a certain college in the capital region and the job was pretty good. Twenty dollars per hour for doing what came easy to me. I'm glad I went to a technical school to get my bachelor's degree in technology instead of a traditional university. I see lots of university graduates with degrees from schools like Concordia, Carleton and McGill working at Tim Horton's. College in Canada prepares you for the world of work. University teaches you the theoretical stuff and college gives you the cold hard facts. Employers in Canada bypass university graduates for college graduates all the time.

Anyhow, I was at work when I noticed this fine-looking Somali sister with a big ass. I have a thing for big women with big butts. Most Black men feel the same way I do. Although I am technically mixed, my mother is of Hispanic descent, Dominican if you want to get really specific, and my father is Haitian, I consider myself one hundred percent Black. I couldn't help myself, man. I felt hypnotized by Fatima Al-Anwar's big ole butt. And I wanted some of that. I noticed her looking at me, and I wasn't surprised. Bitches are always looking at me because I'm a good-looking brother. I'm the same skin tone as the rapper T.I. but I have greenish eyes, and I'm built like the Hollywood actor Michael Clarke Duncan. Yeah, I'm a big guy. And I don't apologize for it at all.

Now, I wondered how to get into Fatima Al-Anwar's panties. From what I know of Muslim women, they like to sit and wait for Muslim men to make up their minds and talk to their daddies to ask for their hand in marriage. In the meantime, they go to school, they wear the hijab everywhere they go, they read the Koran and they avoid doing anything cool like smoking, clubbing, drinking, and of course having sex. They still believe the self-serving Koranic bull about Muslim men being allowed to marry women of any faith while Muslim women can only marry Muslim men. When will these broads wake up? Life goes by pretty fast, sisters. Wake up and smell the roses. If Ahmed and Mohammed can fuck Stacy, Rosa and Lilandra, then Aisha and Fatima ought to be able to fuck Henderson and Christopher without fear of reprisal. After all, we are all People of the Book, right?

I approached Fatima once I saw that her myriad girlfriends weren't hanging around. I decided to play it all cool and slick, but I ended up getting surprised by her. Fatima was all smiles when I approached her. I introduced myself, and began flirting with her. I wanted to get her number, take her to a movie or something and see what happens. Dude, she didn't want to do any of the above. What she wanted to do was suck my cock. Man, I was shocked. I guess it showed on my face because Fatima laughed, and then looked me dead serious and told me to meet her in the stairwell. The stairwell connecting the second and third floors of the university library are barred due to construction. They are renovating the library of this quaint little university in the capital region of Canada. I went there, and waited. After about five minutes, I felt pretty foolish. I figured Fatima was kidding, or she was playing a prank on me. Chicks do that sometimes.

Imagine my surprise when Fatima actually showed up. She looked me up and down. I smiled coyly, still trying to be cool. Fatima glared at me, and there was a dangerous light in her brown eyes. She grabbed me, then shoved me against the wall. The big gal was quite strong, too, so I actually felt it. Then I felt her hands feeling me up, and she went straight for my zipper. The Somali chick freed my cock from the confines of my pants. Out sprang my eight inches of thick, uncircumcised Haitian dick. Along with my big hairy balls. Sorry, I never wear underwear. Not since a certain Seinfeld episode where I learned that wearing tight underwear can be detrimental to a man's sperm count. Sheesh. Fatima stared at my cock, as if hypnotized. I guessed that since she's Muslim and all, she doesn't see uncut dicks all that often. I grinned at her, told her to quit staring and show my Jimmy some love. I mean, that's what we were there for, right?

Fatima winked at me, then she began sucking my cock. Every woman has a different way of sucking a man's cock. Dick sucking techniques are as unique as fingerprints. Fatima managed to surprise me yet again by taking most of my dick in her mouth on the first try. Hot damn. And here I thought those hijab-wearing Somali chicks were all dull and repressed. Fatima proved me how wrong I was by sucking my dick and fondling my balls like a pro. I leaned against the wall for support as this sexy Muslim chick from the Horn of Africa made my knees buckle. I didn't think she could do this. I mean, she was supposed to be a Koran-reading, shy and self-effacing, meek and sexless Somali broad, not an expert cock sucker who made a twisted buck like me marvel at her skills.

Man, even though I tried to withhold it, I could feel it coming. Fatima basically deep-throated me, man. She drew the sperm out of my balls and into the tube that is my cock. I shouted out in pleasure as I came. Dude, I came all over Fatima's face. And the hijab-wearing Somali chick didn't seem to mind at all. She smiled wickedly and began licking the cum droplets from my cock. I ran my hand over her head, and she slapped it away. Ignoring me completely, she wiped her mouth. Then she took a small mirror from her purse and checked her reflection on it. Smiling, she cleaned herself up, reapplied her lipstick, and then exited. I zipped my pants, still stunned about what happened. What the fuck? I did not know that Muslim women got down like that. And I can't tell you how awesome it was to shoot my cum all over a hijab-wearing Muslim woman's face. I can't wait to do it again. Yes, I am addicted!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Hijab Hunter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds