• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Building Site Ch. 03

The Building Site Ch. 03

Meena was up early again after a restless night. She he had slept only for short periods, and had strange vivid dreams of being naked on a table, being groped by a large group of men. Before showering and dressing she looked out of the window and her spirits fell -- the sky was grey and it was pouring with rain. She got herself and the children ready, then hurriedly gave them breakfast and ushered them out of the door in coats, hats and boots.

As she walked past the site there was not a soul in sight, and when she came back after dropping her kids off it was still deserted, and the site was covered in big puddles and thick mud. The weather must have been too bad for outside work, she thought, and after standing for a while gazing at the site office, trudged home in the rain, sick with disappointment and wet through.

She went to her bedroom and undressed. She normally took her sari off to do the house work, changing into an old tracksuit then dressing up again to go out to the shops or back to collect the children. Today she lay on the bed completely naked for a while before putting on the tracksuit. She closed her eyes and rubbed her clitoris, and felt the warm feeling inside her. She needed something more though -- she craved the sensation of being penetrated. She spotted her hairbrush on the dressing table. It had a thick, smooth wooden handle. That would have to do. As she slid it in, in her imagination it was Eric's grotesque cock entering her.

All day long it rained, and she busied herself vacuuming and ironing to take her mind off her sexual cravings. In the afternoon she went for the children, and there was still no-one at the site. She was irritable with the children and silent with her husband all evening.

After another restless night, the next day dawned fine and her spirits lifted. She decided to break her habit and go to the school wearing the tracksuit and trainers, having learned the hard way that building sites and saris don't mix. It also occurred to her they would be quicker to take off, and with a thrill wondered who she would be exposing herself to this time. She knew she badly needed to have a cock inside her today.

As she walked down the street with her children, she approached the building site, and her heart leapt as she heard men's voices. They were back. She hurried down to the school and after quickly kissing the kids goodbye, almost ran back. This time she walked onto the site without hesitating, picking her way between the puddles, but still getting mud on her trainers and tracksuit bottoms. She found Eric, Leon and Wayne talking with the two guys who had been in the office on Monday. Mike wasn't with them, but she could see him watching her from the other side of the site.

"Hello, boys." she said with a shy smile. "You were not working yesterday?"

"Too wet." said Leon. He looked at the others. He wasn't one for small talk and came straight to the question in Meena's mind.

"Listen, we had a chat after you left Monday, and today you're mine." He grinned at her, and looked her up and down. "Must say I preferred you in the Indian outfit, but makes no difference in the end, it's what's underneath that matters!" He looked at his colleagues and laughed. He put a hand on her shoulder. A tingle ran through Meena's body at his touch. She had had to wait two days, but she knew she was going to be fucked again.

"Come on then, doll." Leon said, and turning to wink at Wayne, steered her to the office door. He opened it and guided her in. Meena's heart was hammering again, with excitement and trepidation. Leon seemed different to the others, confident and relaxed. He shut the door behind them but did not wedge it like Mike had done. She looked around at the familiar room, the scene of her debauchery.

"Stand here." he said, positioning her in the middle of the room facing the sofa. He went and sat on the sofa and slouched back, looking at her. Meena took the opportunity to have a better look at him too -- he was tall, about six feet or a little more, with long dreadlocks. He had a handsome face with high cheekbones, and a small goatee. He narrowed his eyes and smiled.

"Strip for me," he said, "I want to see you naked. Mike didn't get you naked". Meena nodded and took off her trainers. She pulled her tracksuit top over her head, then pushed down the bottoms and kicked them off. She stood in just her bra and pants, breathing fast. Leon looked at the slim little figure in brilliant white underwear, and nodded.

"Nice" he said. "Keep going." Meena unclasped her bra as she had done for Eric, and slid it down her arms to the floor. Leon studied the small firm round breasts and her heaving chest for a while, then looked her panties, already with a damp patch in the crotch. He motioned her to take them off. She slid them off slowly and stood there naked for him. He saw the tidy triangle of black pubic hair, with swollen cunt lips visible. He sat still and studied her body for a while.

When he had seen enough Leon stood up and pulled his tee shirt over his head. Meena looked appreciatively at the strong muscular arms, the deep pecs and the six-pack.

"You look a very strong man" she said, her voice quavering.

"I work out." Leon kicked off his muddy boots, and smoothly slid off his jeans. He stood there in just a tight pair of underpants. Meena couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants, but couldn't really make out an outline.

"OK doll, what you want is in here" he said, looking down. "Help yourself." Meena walked over and knelt in front of him, then hooked her fingers in his waistband. She slowly pulled it downwards.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked, as she exposed him. Out of the pants came a nine-inch long snake, thick and black, and only semi-erect. Meena's eyes opened wide as she slid them the rest of the way down to his feet. After a moment she tentatively reached out and touched his massive tool. She grasped the shaft and lifted the head. She remembered what Mike had done to her with his tongue, and felt an urge to do the same to Leon. She put out her small pointed pink tongue, and gently licked the end.

"Here." Leon indicated the area just underneath the head, and she licked it gently. She could feel his shaft swelling in her hand as she did so, and soon it was standing fully erect, while she licked all the way up and down to his balls. His fully erect organ reached to his navel.

"Take it in your mouth, girl" he said, at the same time shifting his position so the action could be better seen from the window. Meena opened her mouth wide and put her lips around the end, but couldn't get much more in. She sucked it as best she could, and Leon seemed to be enjoying it. When she couldn't suck any more she reverted to licking it, and before too long Leon ejaculated without warning, covering her face and hair with sticky white, some of which dripped down onto her tits. Meena was startled - she had never seen so much semen at one time. She was also very disappointed, now that he wasn't going to come inside her. She got to her feet and tried to wipe her face clean with her track suit bottoms. She looked towards the window and saw that there were five faces there, all straining for a better view. She waved to them.

Leon sat back on the sofa and patted the seat next to him. Meena went and sat there obediently, hoping Leon would lick her as Mike had done. Leon wasn't interested in her pleasure, though, and just kissed her deeply, pushing his tongue almost to her throat, whilst mauling her tits roughly, and pinching her nipples. Meena was going crazy with desire and frustration, and slipped a hand between her own legs in desperation, but after a few minutes was delighted to see that his erection had returned.

Leon went and sat on one of the steel framed chairs, and pulled her towards him by the wrist. He sat her astride his lap, facing him. He put one hand behind her head and pulled her to him to kiss her again. He moved down to her slender neck and bit her earlobes. Then he started on her breasts, biting first her nipples then the soft skin of her breasts, sucking hard and leaving marks on them. Meena felt the pain but didn't mind -- she was close to orgasm and he hadn't even touched her between the legs. In the back of her mind she was still thinking about that monster between Leon's legs, and whether she would be able to accommodate it.

She soon knew it was time to find out. She could feel his cock pressing into her tummy, but then he lifted her by the armpits so that only her toes were on the floor. She grabbed his cock and aimed it at her entrance, as he gradually lowered her onto it. She gasped as the first couple of inches stretched her tight, then gradually lowered herself further. She felt she couldn't take any more, but when she looked down there seemed to still be half of it outside her. She put her hands round his neck and started to lift herself up and down on his pole, feeling his big hands on her buttocks, helping her motion. She could smell the sweat from his body, a strong masculine smell. Soon she was taking about three quarters of his length.

Leon moved one hand a little, and with his finger started to massage her anus. This was another new experience for Meena, and she jumped when he inserted his finger into her. She soon relaxed though, and found she enjoyed the sensation of his finger in her ass, as she could never have imagined a week ago.

Without warning, Leon removed his finger and grabbed her bottom harder, then without withdrawing his cock, stood up. She seemed to weigh almost nothing in his arms. He took his hands away from her backside and put his arms around her body, so that her own weight impaled her further on his cock.

"Oh God no!" she cried into his ear. "You will break me inside!" Leon paid no heed, revelling in the tightness of her pussy. After a minute, her whimpering stopped and he felt her start to move herself on his shaft, until soon she was thrusting with her little hips as he held her tight.

"God you are killing me! Oh yes, yes, it is coming now...Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!!" she screamed. Leon was simply holding her, while she brought herself to the biggest orgasm of her life, thrusting her cunt up and down his cock. She relaxed then, her arms still around Leon's neck.

Leon knelt down, still holding Meena and still inside her. He then leant forward till she was flat on her back on the floor, and started to slide his cock in and out of her, supporting himself on his arms so he could see her as he nailed her. He watched her little breasts wobbling with the movement, and looked down to see the black of his member, glistening now with Meena's juices, disappear into her golden brown pussy. The floor was covered in a thin carpet, and was filthy with muddy boots treading in and out. It was hard and uncomfortable, but Meena was beyond caring. She was not satisfied yet, and remembered what Mike had asked her to say on Monday.

"Fuck me, Mr. Leon" she said, looking him in the eye. "Keep fucking me, don't stop yet."

Leon met her gaze, then smiled. He obliged, and shafted her like that for a good fifteen minutes without breaking his rhythm. Meena was sweating with the exertion of taking this pounding, but noticed nothing as she came to two more climaxes, before Leon groaned and filled her cunt with his seed. Then he lowered himself onto her, and began to nibble her neck and ears again, his softening rod still inside her.

"You are a good ride, doll" he whispered into her ear.

He got up and dressed. Meena lay on the floor exhausted, covered in sweat, mud on her legs and body, semen in her hair and leaking from between her legs, and bites all over her breasts and neck.

"You OK?" grunted Leon.

"I am fine, thank you. I enjoyed that so much, thank you."

"Want a bit more?" Meena looked at him from the floor, puzzled. Surely he was not going to start again? Leon grinned and went to open the door.

"Come in, son. It's your turn. Time to lose your cherry."

Wayne entered the room sheepishly, looking at his feet. He caught sight of Meena lying naked on the floor and gaped at her open-mouthed. Mike had been right, he had never seen a woman naked in the flesh, although he was an avid consumer of pornography. Now there in front of him was a pretty petite woman, older than himself, there for the taking. He trembled as he stood there.

"Off you go then" said Leon, sitting on the sofa, and settling back to watch.

Wayne looked at Meena for signs of consent, and when she smiled weakly at him and let her knees fall apart again, undid his trousers and slipped his briefs down a little. Meena caught sight of his erection. It was nothing remarkable after what she had just accommodated, but Meena didn't pay much attention -- she was going to take her fifth different cock in less than a week, and she felt a stirring of desire even in her exhausted state. Wayne got down awkwardly onto the floor between her legs and stared at her sopping cunt. Her lips were red now from the chafing of Leon's monster.

"Put it in her, man" instructed Leon. Wayne lowered himself onto Meena and tried to enter her. Meena guessed his inexperience, so she grabbed his cock and guided him in. As soon as he felt himself inside a woman for the first time, Wayne started thrusting frantically, and shot his load almost immediately. Leon laughed from the sofa.

"Thanks" Wayne mumbled, and got up. He zipped up his trousers, and he and Leon went out of the door together laughing, without looking back at Meena. She was too exhausted to move for a long time, and just lay there on her back. Eventually she got onto her hands and knees and found her clothes, then got up and dressed shakily.

She stepped out into the bright sunshine and looked around her. By now the men were scattered across the site, back at work, and no-one spoke to her as she walked unsteadily back to the road. Although dishevelled and aching, she felt a glow of satisfaction, as though she had finished a good meal.

When she got home, she showered as before, then stood in front of the mirror inspecting the marks on her neck and breasts. No-one normally saw her naked, not even her husband, but the neck was a problem. She experimented for a while with makeup and a scarf, until she thought she might get away with it.

When her husband returned from work, he read his post and barely gave her a second glance. As she served him his evening meal, she wondered what his reaction would be if he knew that his dutiful wife had earlier that day copulated with two complete strangers in front of an audience. Instead of making her guilty, the thought made her feel horny all over again. Perhaps tomorrow she would go and see Eric again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Building Site Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 568 milliseconds