• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Naive Curiosity Ch. 03

A Naive Curiosity Ch. 03

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction. The characters depicted herein are all 18-years-old or older. Any similarities to actual persons, living or dead, or events, past or present, are strictly coincidental.

Pt 3 It's Like Nothing You've Ever Felt

Six months have passed since I first taught my 18-year-old daughter how to properly suck a cock. Her first customer was her brother and he had lost his virginity to her mouth. Three months later, I taught him to return the favor. The two were now on equal footing. Although Rachel had gotten used to giving Alex head pretty much on a daily basis, Alex now found that he was expected to please her twice as often if not more. He was understandably confused. Rachel had seemed utterly ravished the first time he'd given her head, but now it seemed something was missing... and I knew exactly what that was.

"I want to have sex."

My 18-year-old daughter had approached me one day in the living room. I wasn't as surprised as I probably should have been to hear her say these words to me. However, I was still struck dumb as to how to respond. "Um... okay... why?"

"Well, I'm... kind of bored."

"Bored..?" I felt my penis begin to stiffen as I wondered what she was thinking. "Aren't you still having fun with your brother?"

She nodded. She then shook her head a little and shrugged. "Kind of, but, I don't know. It was good the first time. It was really good. But now... there's just this feeling like I'm missing out on something."

There was no doubt about it. My daughter longed to have a good stiff cock buried deep in her cunt. I stared at her. She was wearing Daisy Dukes and a one-button with no midriff. Thoughts played through my head of taking her there and then. I'd sweep her off her feet, plant her at the edge of my bed and bury my hardened poker deep inside her while pumping her fast and powerful as a train.

Then I asked, "Your brother doesn't want to have sex with you..?" Weird as it sounded, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"He does, but I'm not on the pill and he doesn't want to get me pregnant."

Sensible enough, I thought. "...and he doesn't want to wear a rubber?"

Rachel shook her head. "Not for his first time."

I couldn't believe the next words that came out of my mouth. "I guess we're gonna have to get you on the pill."

Rachel hugged me tightly. "Thank you, daddy."

I couldn't believe I was going to put my daughter on the pill so she could lose her virginity to her brother. I had to be insane.

She didn't let go. She was nuzzling her head against my chest and petting me from my back to my belly until she began to slide her hand down to my crotch.

I grabbed her shoulders and separated the two of us, though the pulsating bulge in my pants was more than obvious. Again, I wondered what she was thinking. Her mom and brother weren't home. Alex had a dentist appointment. They were going to be gone a while, but...

"Daddy, I can't wait." Rachel stepped closer and kissed me.

Those words and that kiss... it was all too much for me. I felt a broiling fire stir in my stomach and I reached for her, simultaneously unbuttoning her blouse in front and unhooking her bra from behind. I then pulled both articles off of her in one quick motion.

I quickly disrobed as Rachel removed her Dukes and panties. She collapsed to her knees as my cock stood up to say hello. She took my meat in her hand as she leaned in to kiss my inner thigh. Her silky smooth hair brushed lightly against my dick as I felt her tongue. Her hand started to piston slowly back and forth along my ridged member. She rose up and kissed my stomach then pulled back and kissed my shaft. Once... twice... then she dragged her tongue to the tip of my dick and wrapped her lips around it. She held onto me, her thumb rubbing the underside of my dick where the skin tones shifted. The feeling of her thumb alone was remarkable. I never thought it before, but that area may as well be the male version of a clitoris. I felt her tongue lapping at my dick head as she continued her thrumming. I couldn't stand the sight of her there at the edge of dick anymore, teasing me. I grabbed hold of her head and plowed my probe straight to the back of her throat. Her eyes widened for a moment in shock. But she then carried on sucking until I began to rock her head back and forth along my length.

Still, I knew I needed to fuck her properly. I took her in my arms and I began to rub her slit with my fingers. My kisses stifled her impending moans. I then grabbed my hardened member and began to rub the head against her slit, pushing it deeper with each stroke.

I could feel Rachel's body shiver, her breath quicken, her heart race, and I could feel her moans stifled as our tongues wrestled. I felt her hand grab hold of my cock as she tried to guide herself onto it. I stopped her. I folded her arms around me, gave another long kiss, and then swiftly turned her around and bent her over the back of the couch.

She looked back at me, breathing harder, clearly excited as I began to rub her moistened slit with my cock again. I then began to thrust inward, hearing her moans and gasps get louder. When I felt the wall of her virginity, I pushed in as hard and fast as I could. She let out a scream of pain and I grabbed hold of her, pulling her back to my chest, wrapping her in my arms. Her wail died down to a whimper.

"Are you okay?"

Her eyes were closed and her breathing returned to normal... or as normal as it could be. She nodded and wiped a tear from her face. We then began to kiss as I began to thrust up into her from behind. Both of us had a hand on her breasts as she placed a hand upon my head, pulling me in for a deeper kiss. My free hand moved from her hip down between her legs to pet her pussy and then back again to reenforce my thrusts. She slumped over the couch and I placed both hands on her hips to make my thrusting even more powerful.

Her breathing quickened, her panting turning to grunts and then to girlish screams of "Oh! God! Yes! Yes! Oh! Daddy! Yes! Make me cum! Make me cum! Make me cum!" A final explosion rumbled through her shaking her from head to toe as she squeezed against the couch with her bent waist and clawed into the pillows. Her cunt contracted tightly around my shaft.

As I began to feel a surge in my balls, I remembered suddenly why my son hadn't wanted to fuck her. I quickly pulled out and Rachel gasped. She slumped further down over the couch as I stumbled backward. I was surprised and delighted that a spray of cum didn't go arching all over her back. A fetish for some, but not for me. Rachel looked back at me through slitted eyes that opened slowly as she gradually calmed down. My own member calmed as well but I still needed release. "Sorry, baby, I kind of got carried away there." I looked around. "I'm gonna go grab a condom. Don't worry, I'll be right back."

I walked into my room and around the bed where my wife and I fuck nearly every night. I found the box of condoms in my nightstand. I also found a tube of lube. I heard Rachel walk up behind me.

"Is that lube?"

"Do you know what this is?" I asked her, but given all that she knew about sex already, it should have been obvious.

Rachel merely nodded. She then bent over and placed her hands on the bed; the side where her mother sleeps. She shoved her ass up into the air by straightening her legs and standing on her toes. "Which would you rather use: the condom or the lube?"

So my daughter was willing to let me fuck her ass... and I wouldn't need to use a condom... could this choice be any easier? I ignored the condoms and grabbed the lube, squirting a sample into my palm. I greased up my fingers and positioned myself behind her, once again rubbing my erect member against her dripping twat. She moaned again. I then placed my hands on her sweet buns and slowly slid my greasy fingers into her ass. She clenched a little, at first, and I had to instruct her to relax. Soon, my fingers were sliding freely in and out of her ass and she was moaning again. I added more fingers and tried to stretch the opening. Again, she whimpered in discomfort, but then her moans returned as I continued to finger-frig her backdoor.

As my fingers continued their work of loosening up her asshole, I thought of something and couldn't stop myself from mentioning it. "Does your brother know your willing to take it in the ass?"

She turned her head back toward me with her eyes closed and shook her head. "He doesn't even know what lube is."

Finally, I knew I had to fuck her ass and as hard as I could. I grabbed the lube and greased up my dick, which had had our cum slowly drying on it. With the two of us now as slippery as soap, I placed my dickhead up against her rear end and slowly pushed in. Rachel moaned again and I saw her fingers claw into the bed and her body bent forward as I pushed deeper and deeper in until her asscheeks were pressed to my stomach. I began to slide my cock in out of her ass faster and faster. I grabbed hold of her hips so I could thrust harder and deeper until I felt my balls bouncing off her slicked pussy.

My little girl moaned louder and louder and her body rocked back and forth over the bed as I punished her ass with my swollen rod. Finally, knowing that this was my daughter's ass I was fucking, feeling her tightness, feeling her heat, hearing her moans... it became too much for me and I felt my balls tighten as my dick pulsed and fired shot after shot of cum up inside my little girl's ass.

I continued to pump into her for a moment, hoping her ass would milk the last of my semen out of my shaft before I pulled it free. Once I was out, she turned around and wrapped her arms around me and we kissed passionately for another minute before I heard my wife's car horn blaring. Rachel and I then quickly scrambled for our clothes in the living room as the door opened.

I was relieved to see that Alex was the first through the door, his eyebrows slightly raised in surprise. He motioned for us to get moving; apparently his mother was close behind. Rachel and I darted our separate ways and I quickly got dressed in the bedroom.

I came out to find my wife coming into the house. She noticed Alex and I staring at her awkwardly and asked, "What?"

I approached my wife and gave her a kiss hello. I then put my arm around her as I closed the door and looked back at Alex. "So how did it go over at the dentist?"

Alex shrugged. "Nothing to tell."

"He's got perfect teeth." My wife confirmed and walked to our bedroom. "I'm gonna take a shower. Babe, can you make dinner?"

"Sure." As she walked into the bedroom, I panicked, finally remembering that I had left the lube on the bed. I opened the bedroom door and saw that my wife had already hopped into the shower. I quickly replaced the lube in the nightstand and walked out of the room. I looked back at Alex as Rachel came out of her room. "That was close."

Rachel only nodded, but Alex responded with, "You're telling me..?" He then stepped away from the couch and tugged at Rachel's discarded panties which he'd apparently hidden there away from my wife's sight. He tossed the underwear back at Rachel while shaking his head in judgment.

As I walked into the kitchen, I heard my daughter's chipper voice as she told Alex, "Guess what? Dad's gonna take me to be put on the pill. So you can start putting it to me like dad just did."

Secretly, I kind of hoped that Rachel would save that tight ass of hers for my cock alone. The thought of having my prick wrapped up in her tight sphincter started to make me hard again. Oh well. Another time. I figured that right then, I should be focused on making dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Naive Curiosity Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 556 milliseconds