• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Business Trip

The Business Trip

It was 3pm on a Monday. A burning email from my client quickly turns to a conference call just before I have to leave the office to pick up my kids and be home for dinner when my wife gets home. The call quickly turns into a need for me to get on the next plane to Dallas to put out this "fire". I can't believe it. I think to myself "For once, I would like to start the week without fuckin' crisis. Is that too much to ask?". The price we pay for success I suppose. In this town, this is the norm rather than the exception. About a year ago, my lovely wife Anne and myself came to the realization that if our relationship was going to last, we would have to make time in our busy schedules for "us". Time to ourselves without the kids. Sex night. Forget date night. Sex Night.

Anne and I have always been very open with each other. She's my wife and my best friend. I can tell her anything. Honesty is the policy in our house for sure. Our household is not unlike most. She runs the roost. Dishonesty is the quickest way to find yourself over her knee. I am no exception. She and I came to an agreement a long time ago, that even though I was likely to make more money, she was far better at running the household and making the rules. So, once I'm home. She's in charge. This means breaking the rules means I get a spanking too.

Breaking the news to Anne about this unexpected business trip was no easy feat. She was pretty stewed about it but there was nothing I could do. She would have to pick the kids up for a few days until I got home. Our standard protocol for this type of thing is honesty. She knows that when I am away from home with no rules, there is the likelihood that I would have something to confess when I got home. Which is why our Sex Night often begins with confession and spankings. No doubt, this trip to Dallas sucked...long days dealing with this client...back to the hotel for shitty food before bed. I was exhausted and missing Sex Night. Upon landing at the airport, I grab my bag and haul ass to my car at the economy lot in Timbuktu. I get a text from Anne.

"Come home NOW."

Butterflies in my stomach. She knows I'm back. I'm looking forward to being home but nervously anticipating what is in store for me when I get home. Much to my surprise, she has re-arranged her schedule for our Sex Night. She is in desperate need of dick but not before my confession. I pull up to the house. The shades are drawn and looks as if nobody is home. I walk in the front foyer seeing her in all her glory. Standing there dressed in her favorite black RHT nylons, garter belt, sexy black pumps and matching bra and panties. A string of pearls cascades down to just above her breasts. I can just barely see her naked chest under the sheer material of her bra. She knows how much I love it when she dresses. I drop my bag with a grin. She's sipping a glass of Merlot and turns with her back to me. I see her lovely ass jiggle through her sheer panties. Her heels clack on the hardwood floor as she walks into the living room. Her legs are to die for. I follow like a lost puppy. Watching her every move. As I make my way to the living room, she sits on the edge of the couch crossing her legs.

"Are you surprised?" She says.

"Yes dear", I said

"Good. I know how you like surprises." she says with a rather stern look.

"Judging from the way I'm dressed, I suppose you think we are going to have sex" she says with a grin.

"Yes dear", I said.

As she looks down at her glass, rubbing the rim with her finger, she says "There is the possibility of us having sex tonight honey. But you will need to confess to me everything you did while you were away. Is that clear?"

"Yes honey. I promise."

"Good. I thought so." she says with a smile.

"Now. Tell me. Tell me what you did in your hotel room all by yourself last night."

"Well. Um." I say reluctantly.

"Yes. Come on. You can tell me. Be honest" she says with a grin.

"Ok. When I got back to my hotel room, it was late. I stripped naked as I often do because I have the room to myself. I took a long hot shower and toweled off and got into bed naked. TV was next."

"Yes. What did you watch?" she says with an inquisitive look.

"Did you watch any porn?"

"Yes dear"

"Oh my. I knew you were going to watch nasty porn while you were away. You know I don't like that. I only want you to see me."

"I know. I'm very sorry honey. I do love you very much. Its just that I was tired and missing our Sex Night"

"Its not that. You're lying. You couldn't wait to watch those nasty whores in those movies and you couldn't wait to jack off for hours. Isn't it? Hmmm? Tell me."

"Yes dear"

"You have broken the rules once again. I want you to march upstairs and get ready for your spanking. Is that clear?"

"Yes dear"

I walk upstairs to our bedroom. The lights are off but Anne has candles lit and placed throughout...She knew it was likely I had broken the rules while away. I noticed that she had already laid out the paddle, strap and hairbrush on the bed. I stripped naked and ran the shower. I made it quick but made damn sure to put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I just knew I was going to get spanked hard this time. I toweled off and walked in the bedroom. Protocol for this requires me to stand naked in the corner until Anne comes up to spank me. I can hear her heels click on the hardwoods coming down the hall. The door creaks open slowly. Butterflies in my stomach. My cock begins to get erect..halfway. I hear her sit her glass down. She sits at her bedroom dresser. Brushing her hair. She puts her hair in a bun. She is so sexy.

"Turn around" she says softly.

I turn around. My erection standing stiff. She walks over to me. Gently places her hand around the shaft of me. Kisses me on the cheek and whispers..

"You've been very bad haven't you?"

"Yes dear" I reply

"What happens when you are bad? Hmmm?"

"I get a spanking" I reply

"Yes. That's right. Before I spank you I want you to tell me what you've done to deserve this and ask me nicely to spank you. Is that clear?"

"Yes dear. I broke the rules while I was away. I watched porno and masturbated for hours. I betrayed your trust. Will you please spank me for being naughty?".

"Very good. Now we are getting somewhere." she says.

She lets go of my hard cock and walks to her dresser and pulls the chair out to the center of the room. She walks over to her dresser. Gently reaching behind her, she unclasps her bra. Baring her lovely full natural breasts. She turns around. I see her nipples are erect. She pulls her panties down..letting them fall to the floor. She steps out of them. She shaved while I was gone. Brazilian. She grins and walks around to the front of the chair and sits down.

She says, "Over on the bed, I've laid out three implements. You will get spanked with all 3 tonight. I am very upset with you. Pick your first and come over here now."

"Yes honey" I say reluctantly.

I walk to the bed. My cock is fully erect. I pick the paddle. Its small. Like a ping pong paddle but a little more stout. I walk over to her side and hand her the paddle. I slowly bend my knees, placing my hands on her thighs, I start to lay across her lap. I lay my cock on her nylon covered thigh and lay down fully across her lap. She opens her legs to accept by erection between her thighs. I can feel her nylons on my cock. She gently caresses my ass and begins spanking me from cheek to cheek with her hand.

"I told you not to watch any nasty porn while you were gone. Didn't I?" she says as she's warming my ass. Preparing me for the paddle.

"Yes! Yes dear!"

It stings. She is really working my ass over with her hand. She stops and caresses me. My butt is burning hot. Tingling. Cock still erect. She takes the paddle in her hand and says "I am going to give you 10 on each cheek. You are to count and thank me nicely for each one. Is that clear?"

"Yes dear!!" I say.

She begins. The swats are somewhat intense. I'm thinking that I'm not sure I'll make it through even the paddling. "One. Thank you dear. Two. Thank you dear. Three....." I make to twenty. My cock is not as erect as it once was.

"Stand up" she says.

I stand up. She stands up and moves the chair to her boudoir. She walks behind me. I can feel her naked breasts brush against my back. I can feel her nylons against my legs and the straps of her garters pressing against my skin. Her hand is on my ass. Its burning red. She squeezes gently and pulls away.

"I want you to lay across the edge of the bed face forward. You are going to get the strap now."

Without saying anything, I walk to the edge of our bed and lay across. I know the drill. I've been strapped before. Back arched and ass presented is the only way she will allow the strapping to start. Arched and presented..I await.

"Very good. You are taking your spankings very well tonight. I might decide to have sex with you after all honey!"

"Yes dear. Thank you dear." I reply.

She begins to strap me. 20. My ass is burning. She caresses me. Touching my ass and her fingers brushing against my scrotum. She plays with my butt a little before the final spanking. The dreaded hairbrush. She grabs the brush and sits down.

"Come here and stand next to me." she says.

"I am going to give you 10 of these. I know how much this hairbrush hurts. But you deserve this don't you?"

"Yes" I say

"Yes. You do." she says.

She begins. One. It hurts like freakin' hell. Two. Oh man..not sure if I can hang with this. Three. Ow. Four. Ahhh. Five.....Ten. I fall to my knees. She stands up and puts the brush on her dresser.

"Stand in the corner" she says.

I stand up. Rubbing my cheeks. My ass is on fire. I stand in the corner. Anne leaves the bedroom. I can hear her heels clacking on the hardwoods and down the stairs. 10 minutes or so. Corner time to reflect. I hear her return. Glass of wine in hand. She pulls the chair out again and sits down with her legs spread.

"Come here honey." She says. I walk over to her. I lean down and kiss her deeply.

"Thank you for spanking me tonight honey." I say sincerely.

"You're welcome dear. I know you needed that."

Without being asked, I kneel down between her stocking covered thighs. Gently kissing her tender thighs, I move to her smoothly shaved mound. I pleasure her. Licking..flicking my tongue..playing with her clit...for a long time. I love it. I take her by the hand and we lay in bed. Sliding my cock in her missionary, I bang away with long slow strokes. Fucking her...I kiss her neck..nibble her ears and grind away. She is so wet, the sheets are soaked. I bang..bang...and bang her. I pull out and lay on the bed so she can ride me the way she wants. She mounts me. She lays on me with her lovely breasts in my face. I love it. She grinds on me just the way she wants. She comes quickly. She is my wife. I come inside her always. We lay in bed and kiss and make out for a while...as my load oozes out of her onto the bed. I play with her ass and feel her wetness. We lay together for the rest of the night.

Can't wait for another business trip!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Business Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds