• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stairway to Heaven Ch. 02

Stairway to Heaven Ch. 02

123

Again many thanks to Destiny_Parker for a great editing job. In the first part of the story, our couple met a woman who might turn out to be the answer to their threesome fantasy. In this part of the story they get to know her much better.

I would love to hear feedback from readers. Let me know what you like, or don't like.

*

The days leading up to their Friday night rendezvous with Dani seemed to drag by like months, and the hours could almost be measured in days for Adrian and Beth. Their anticipation and libidos were running high. Tuesday night Beth and Adrian lay in bed cuddled up discussing what might happen on Friday. She cautioned that the three might have dinner and a drink and that would be all. Maybe nothing sexual would happen. But if everyone was comfortable with each other, a night of sex might follow. Inwardly both prayed for the latter.

As they conversed in the darkened room, Beth told Adrian that she hoped Friday night would bring all his fantasies to fruition. Adrian answered by stating the same to Beth. Each assured the other there would be no jealousy and no judging the other.

Adrian said, "Beth, I want you to enjoy every minute of this and live the moment to the fullest." Holding Beth spoon fashion from behind they drifted off to sleep with visions of threesomes dancing in their head.

On Wednesday Dani called Beth to see if she was free for lunch. It just so happened she had some free time in the middle of the day and it was agreed that Dani would pick her up in front of her office building at 12:30. Beth was glad she had worn her smart, sassy, short skirt and a new top that day. As she was leaving home in the morning, Adrian whistled at her and said, "Better watch out sitting in that skirt!" To which Beth playfully replied, "Why? There will be plenty of other people watching."

After a friendly, relaxed lunch Dani drove Beth back to work. Instead of dropping her off in front of the building, Dani pulled into the parking garage.

"You don't have to come in, I can jump out here," Beth offered.

Dani grinned back, "I'll take you to the garage elevator."

Arriving in front of the elevator in the dark, cool parking deck, Beth had already unbuckled her seatbelt and turned toward Dani to thank her for a great break from her dreary workday. Dani turned to Beth at the same time and reached her hand out to softly caress one knee of Beth's now askew legs under the hiked-up mini skirt. Immediately, out of habit, Beth reached down to tug at the hem of the skirt when Dani slapped her hand smartly and scorned her with one sharp word, "Don't!"

Beth was aghast and totally taken off guard. She dropped her hand by her side, obeying Dani while not even realizing she was doing so. Dani advanced her hand slowly up Beth's leg, forcing the skirt higher while Beth was frozen in place with shock. Finally Dani rested her fingertips at the junction of Beth's panties and legs. Beth glanced down to see her panty covered crotch in full view and Dani's hand dangerously close to her now very warm pussy.

Dani whispered to Beth while slowly and ever so softly caressing the sensitive area just outside of the flimsy fabric of her panties with butterfly soft fingertips and nails. Her touch left a trail of goose bumps in its path.

"Beth, I am so looking forward to Friday and hope we all have a wondrous time. Can I ask you to do something for me before then?"

Beth could not summon up an answer. Hell, she could hardly breathe. She nodded her head 'yes', not knowing if that was even the right answer, but her mind was totally befuddled now and it was the best she could manage.

Again in a whisper, Dani made her request, "Could you and Adrian hold off on any sex after tonight so we will all be super aroused for Friday?"

Again Beth automatically nodded 'yes', still unable to answer with words.

"And," Dani continued, "can you shave yourself for me? Please?" As she said this she slipped her fingertip under the leg opening of Beth's panties, through the closely trimmed pubes, and over the rapidly moistening lips of Beth's pussy.

Beth was frozen in place and couldn't have moved if she'd wanted to, but she was confused, unsure if she wanted to slam her legs closed and jump out of the car, or beg for more. She nodded 'yes' again and Dani pressed for more, "I couldn't hear you."

"Yes," Beth sighed in a long drawn out breath that sounded more like a squeaky hinge than a reply. That was all the communication she was capable of at the moment.

"Wonderful, I'll see you on Friday," she whispered back as she drove her finger in a slow, deliberate fashion all the way into Beth's now slick pussy, causing Beth to gasp open-mouthed with surprise and need. Dani leaned in toward Beth and kissed her still open mouth with much fervor and plenty of tongue. Involuntarily, Beth responded hungrily. Dani leaned back and slowly pulled her slippery finger from the now clenching walls of Beth's over heated pussy, and raised it to Beth's lips. As she painted Beth's lips with the juicy, girl slicked finger and then slid it into Beth's mouth, she whispered, "Till Friday."

Beth found herself in the rising elevator, not remembering even getting out of Dani's car. All she remembered was Dani's hand on, and in, her pussy. Subconsciously, Beth licked her lips and immediately recalled the finger coated with her own juices on her lips. Beth wondered if she should dig in her purse for a tissue to wipe her lips. Instead, Beth licked her lips again, twice, and smiled.

Beth reached her floor in the office building and thought, "Oh my god, I bet I look a mess!" Straightening her skirt and blouse just before the doors slid open, she thought about trying to repair her just kissed lipstick but decided there wasn't time. Walking the perceived walk of shame from the elevator to the ladies room, Beth just knew everyone was looking at her and thinking she had that 'just fucked on lunchtime' look. Could they see through her skirt to her still askew panties? She almost broke into a run.

Beth decided to leave a little early. After all, the only thing she could think of was Dani and the promises she had made her. Rushing home, Beth decided to clean up and have an early dinner ready when Adrian got home. That might leave time for some sexy bedroom fun. Soaking in her tub at home, Beth reflected on her promise to shave her privates. She had never done the whole area before and wasn't sure where to start. Not sure why, she decided to leave a small patch of close trimmed hair on top but shave the lips and the entire lower part of her sex.

Beth collected scissors and a razor and went to work in the tub. After one botched attempt, what was supposed to be a patch on the top was all crooked. "Oh well," she thought, "let's go for the landing strip look." The landing strip was even more crooked. She knew no airplane could ever land on that curvy road.

"What the fuck?" she fussed at herself and cleared the whole area totally bald. It was like she was on a mission now and left not one speck of hair south of her navel, even doing contortionist moves to make sure her backside was also smooth. She chastised herself for feeling so aroused as she tried to hold her slippery lips to get a better angle for the razor. No matter how firm she gripped her lips, they still slid from her fingers.

"So naughty," she thought.

Rising out of the tub, she almost cried when she looked in the mirror and saw her nakedness. But her trembling lower lip curled into a sexy smile as she explored her newly shaven, steamy hot mound.

"Adrian, I have a surprise for you," she mouthed to the slut in the mirror. But she knew it was not for Adrian. She knew this was a gift for Dani. She still was unsure how she would inform her husband.

Fixing dinner and wearing a loose wrap around robe, she was amazed and stimulated by the feel of her nakedness against the fabric. Everything was supersensitive. Even the air moving under her robe seemed to caress her naked lady lips in a very sensuous way. Every move she made brought her smooth mound in contact with the fabric of the robe resulting in an electric-like jolt that made her jut her hips out further. She couldn't wait for Adrian to get home.

Not knowing how much of her encounter with Dani she should share with her husband, she put it off till bedtime. Wearing a sexy gown to bed and resting her head on his shoulder, Beth told Adrian about her day with Dani. She began with how happy she was to hear from her and then told him about their lunch date, not yet sure how to broach the subject of what happened in the parking garage.

Lightly rubbing Adrian's chest and tummy, her voice now whisper-soft, she got to the parking garage incident. In a breathy narrative, she said, "I couldn't believe what she did next. Adrian, she actually slid her hand under my skirt and up my leg!"

She was sure that now she had Adrian's complete attention and continued, "I guess I was in a state of shock, or surely I would have stopped her. I mean, here we are in a public parking garage with a woman's hand up my skirt. Anybody could walk by and see us. Then she is touching me through my panties and goes under them. And she kisses me as she drives her finger in my pussy. Yes, IN me!"

Adrian moved from simply holding Beth to caressing her. Her pulled her close and softly caressed her back, his hands going lower with each stroke until her lovely ass cheeks were cradled in his warm hands. He snuggled close to Beth and his now fully aroused erection poked into her hip. Looking up into his lust filled eyes, she quietly continued, "Adrian, she made me promise to shave myself for our Friday night date."

Adrian's breath caught in his throat and his hand slid into Beth's gown, over her tummy, and started a slow downward journey as he inquired, "Did you?"

He reached his destination while Beth was deciding how to answer him. As soon as his fingers caressed the previously close trimmed mound, they both let out a long, low, lusty sigh. Exploring lower, he met the warm wetness of her aroused labia and exclaimed, "Oh baby."

Beth had been excited for so long that she was swampy wet with need. Adrian never before had felt her this aroused. Still gazing in each other's eyes, he asked, "Can I?" Understanding his request, she sighed, "Please," and Adrian swept the gown wide open and rolled between Beth's parting legs.

Eyes still locked together, he silently pleaded for permission, and Beth nodded. His gaze slowly traveled downward over her parted lips, down to her heaving breasts capped with darker, rock hard nipples, over her cute butterfly-filled tummy, to her newly exposed mound of passion. As he leaned closer, they both knew his destination, and both were eager for him to reach it. As he lowered his head to her crotch, she lifted her hips to greet him. His eyes drank in the sight of her shaven, slick, puffy lips shiny wet with need, and her engorged clitoral hood. He had never seen her clit this prominent, seemingly reaching out to his touch.

He knew she must be very sensitive at the moment, and avoided any direct stimulation of her clit. He planted soft, wet kisses on the top of her mound, just above her throbbing pleasure button. He tried to memorize the shaven sight in detail as he ran his warm tongue down the outside of her lips to her opening. Slightly probing there, he retreated and began a slow journey up the middle of her drenched pussy, still avoiding her clit, but blew softly on the sensitive nub. Beth groaned lustily and reached for his head, pulling him closer to satisfy the need that had been building since her lunch time encounter.

"Yes," she moaned loudly, as Adrian wrapped his lips around her hard clit and carefully caressed her nub with his tongue like a warm, melty, marshmallow battering ram, side to side. Beth's arousal was in hyper drive. She rolled her husband onto his back and straddled his face. Beth was facing the headboard, sitting on his face, her pussy planted on his tongue. She roughly ground into him as she raised her hands to her breasts, forcefully capturing her needy nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and cried out loud, "Eat me!"

Beth had never assumed this position, nor uttered those words before, and was ashamed that she had now. Although the thought had crossed her mind before, she was never aggressive enough to actually sit on his face and grind her pussy on his tongue. But need overcame shame as she rode harder on her husband's skillful tongue. She had not yet reached her climax but thought she must be suffocating him and forlornly tried to lighten up on his face. Adrian knew she was close to orgasm and determinedly reached up to grasp her hips, pinning her in place, and doubled his efforts on her clit.

Through closed eyes Beth could see a dim light in the distance, becoming brighter and closer as her arousal increased. Finally, she gave in to her lust and as the light in her mind flashed intensely, then shattered into a million glistening prism-like shards, she exploded loudly in orgasm, humping Adrian's face and panting, "Yes baby, yes."

As soon as she calmed, she demurely dismounted his face, tried to wipe her wetness from his grinning lips, and confessed, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened."

She was blushing with shame at her actions, but Adrian quipped, "I'm not sorry baby, I loved it." Beth looked into his dancing eyes and leaned in to kiss his pussy slick lips. She recalled her meeting with Dani and licked her lips, again savoring the flavor her arousal. She smiled.

After briefly cuddling, Adrian slid under Beth and pulled her down to his chest for a deep wet kiss. "I like the new you," he breathed between kisses and she answered by grinding her still drenched pussy over his hard member. She knew he was very aroused and wanted his release, but she prolonged the moment. She slid her warm, slick lips up his shaft, just to her entrance, then back down, not letting him inside, but bathing his hard jutting pole in her wetness.

After two more long, slow trips up and down his now slick cock, neither one could deny their lust any longer. On the third pass up his shaft, while staring into his pleading eyes, Beth flexed her hips so the searching head of Adrian's cock was at her portal and slowly engulfed him until he was fully buried in the warm depths of her womanhood. Adrian sighed a low, drawn out, "Fuck."

Beth stayed still for a moment, adjusting to the fullness of him. Then they tried to savor the pleasure by going slow, but still deep, on every thrust. This just seemed to fuel their lust more. Beth was gripping Adrian's cock as hard as she could with her soft slick pussy, and Adrian was thrusting as firmly, but slowly, as he could.

Needing to fuck harder and faster, Adrian trailed his hands down Beth's back to her bottom, silently requesting her to speed up. She denied him his request and continued her slow, ever so deep, seduction. Adrian continued to explore the ass he dearly loved, over her lovely cheeks, covering every inch of its firmness, and soon one of his fingers was resting dangerously close to the entrance to Beth's ass.

Instead of shying away from his touch, as usual, she actually pushed her bottom back toward his probing digit. This brought another lust filled sigh from Adrian and he pulled Beth down on his chest, smashing her breasts into him, and making her bottom more pronounced and vulnerable.

"Fuck me like you would fuck Dani," she panted.

Sliding his finger downward to collect the wetness from the junction of her juicy pussy and his hard cock, he kissed Beth deeply, groaning, "God that feels so good, Beth."

"Dani," she gasped. "Call me Dani!" Adrian retreated slightly from the warm, wet folds of Beth's pussy only to plow forward again. Once more he pushed in as deeply as possible, causing them both to moan at the same time. Stilling her in his embrace, holding her tightly to his chest, he slid his pussy slick, probing finger over her puckered star and straight into Beth's ass.

Beth was stuffed front and back, her pussy clenching around Adrian's cock, and her ass not letting loose of his finger. Adrian continued his assault on both of her openings, trying to slam deeper in her cunt, and added another finger to the fullness in her ass. Needing more fulfillment from Adrian, Beth pushed her hips up, stuffing herself in back, and slammed her hips down, trying to take Adrian deeper into her hungry pussy.

Their pace quickened and their resolve stayed strong. They both wanted deep, hard sex. Fueled by their fantasies, they set a blistering pace that must soon come to a climax. Never had Adrian been this deep in Beth or fucked her this hard. Beth was reveling in the nastiness of their tryst, experiencing sensations she had never felt before. She had only dreamed of having two men at once.

"Don't come yet! Please don't come yet!" she begged, on the brink of reaching her climax. As both were panting like a steam locomotive going up a mountain, her pussy involuntarily spasmed on his cock, intensified by the plowing of her ass, and Beth sighed a long drawn out, "Yes!" as she came hard.

Without a chance to catch her breath, Beth jumped off Adrian, spun around and lay on her back with her head hanging down off the side of the bed. She knew Adrian was desperate for release and he had held back so unselfishly for her tonight. "Stand up and come here," she ordered. He obeyed.

When he was standing in front of her, his painfully erect, slick, shiny cock leading the way, Beth opened her mouth and reached her tongue toward his angry looking member. Realizing her intention, Adrian gasped in surprised, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, do it!" she pleaded, and Adrian slowly plowed his cock between her open, red lips and into her welcoming mouth. Beth's back arched when her gag reflex kicked in and she instinctively tried to expel his probing cock. Adrian retreated, worried he had hurt her, and asked, "Are you okay?"

She answered by raising her hands to firmly cup his ass cheeks, and growled, "Do it! Keep going and don't stop." She pulled him by his ass back into her mouth and took him deep, sucking hard when he withdrew. Her mouth and throat were positioned to provide maximum pleasure for Adrian. Each pass into her hot, saliva slick mouth was pure pleasure for him and he probed deeper on every stroke, until his balls were slapping her upturned face, and her lips were stretched tight around the root of his velvety, steel hard cock.

Still guiding his thrusts with her hands on his ass, Beth encouraged his oral assault. Adrian had never been this deep in Beth's mouth before. His cock had entered the tight confines of her throat, and her muscles were caressing his entire over-sensitive cock.

Adrian's moans took on a staccato quality, and Beth knew he was close. As she whimpered around his shaft, she determinedly pulled him even deeper in her throat as he impaled her to the very end. And she swallowed. Adrian could hold back no longer and came in a torrent of hot cum, shooting directly into the depths of Beth's body. Five pulsing volleys of his cream shot down her throat, and she stayed firmly in place, distinctly feeling each expansion of his cock as it shot its load.

As Adrian's knees were buckling from his exertion, he backed away slightly. Beth stilled his retreat and lovingly cleaned every drop of his cum from his cock, still trying to suck more from the source. "I love you," she breathed softly.

Resting in bed, their pulse finally returning to normal, Beth wondered aloud, "What has come over us?" This was definitely the hottest sex they had experienced in a long time, maybe ever. It was like vacation sex on steroids. She giggled, "I hope we can make it to Friday now."

It was almost midnight Wednesday, so technically Friday was only twenty four hours away. They usually only had weekend sex, so it shouldn't have been a problem to refrain for one day. But Dani telling them not to have sex was like telling a child they couldn't have freshly baked cookies. The denial was the attraction.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stairway to Heaven Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds