• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Truck Slut

Truck Slut

Her heart hammered as she sat in the layby, waiting for her liaison. Jessica, suddenly bored with being a little fat housewife and mother, had taken her life, looked at it and found it wanting. On the back of that decision she had taken her free time into her own hands and posted an advertisement on an x rated website, trying to entice more spice into her life.

Jessica was large, a BBW, and thought she couldn't understand why men though women like her were sexy, she advertised herself as a BBW slut who liked her holes filled. She sat in her car now and felt her face flush with embarrassment at the ad.

She was stunned at the number of answers she had received to her anonymous ad and after much deliberation had settled on a long distance lorry driver. She had said that she could not 'host' anyone to which Al had said it was not a problem and that there was plenty of room in his cab to take a slut like her in all holes. As their conversations progressed, Jessica found that she was turned on by being called names as long as they weren't humiliating, being called a fat slut by him made her squirm in a good way.

So, here she sat a month later, hair done, make up on as per Al's instructions. She had wanted to wear jeans, mindful of having to clamber up into a truck cab, but Al had forbidden it and told her simply to wear a short skirt. She now sat in a new denim mini skirt that barely covered her stomach and large, ample backside, coupled with a sheer, white, long top over her 40G breasts. Breathing shakily, she checked herself in her rear view mirror.

With a sudden intake of breath she stopped what she was doing as she watched a large rig pull up behind her. She instantly wanted to start her car and bolt, but part of her mind told her to stay where she was. The headlights on the rig flashed and she knew it was Al. Grabbing her handbag and her keys out of the ignition, Jessica clambered out of the car, stopping to pick up the bag of spare clothes she had hastily put together as directed. Tottering on massively high heels, she pulled her skirt down as she walked to the cab and around to the passenger side.

The door opened and Al looked down at her. As Jessica looked up she blushed at the already visible reaction she was having on him, the bulge in his jeans was un-missable.

"Hello fat cunt." He drawled.

"Hello." Jessica replied nervously.

"Chuck your bags up and up you come then." Al said, grinning.

Jessica threw her bags in, found her hand grips and put her leg up. The first step up wasn't too bad but the second one was huge. Jessica concentrated on her footing in her 6 inch heels and didn't realise that she was showing such an expanse of stomach and crotch until she heard a low moan.

"Nice cunt slut." Al said as he sat back smoking.

Jessica turned bright red. Unable to do anything except keep climbing, she breathed deeply, steadied herself and pulled her large frame up. Breathing heavily she closed her eyes and concentrated on stopping swaying, climbing up in heels and a tight skirt had not been easy.

Opening her eyes she watched Al. Her skirt had ridden up and she moved to pull it down, Al held his finger up, waved it and tutted as Jessica put her hands back to her sides.

Had she not had 6 inch heels on, Jessica could have stood up straight, but as it was, she had to bend her head forward slightly. Al looked her up and down as he threw his cigarette butt out of the window and bent forward to move her bags.

"Open your legs." He said shortly.

Jessica stood with her legs astride, the movement had enabled her to straight her head slightly more and she looked Al in the eyes, gaining her composure slightly. She put her hands on her wide hips and took another deep breath in, her chest rising, her nipples hard, standing out against the sheer fabric of her top. Al smiled and continued to watch her.

"Pull your skirt up." He demanded.

Jessica slid her hands down and pulled her skirt up over her hips, stomach and backside, immediately blushing as the thought of showing her large stomach off made her cringe internally. Al murmured in satisfaction as he looked at her and moved onto the floor of the cab. He reached up wordlessly and pulled Jessica to the middle of the cab. Pushing her back against the triangular apex in the centre, she leant back and watched him.

"Now let's have a closer look at that fat cunt." He growled.

Al slid his hand between her large thighs.

Jessica adjusted her position and opened her legs wider, her arse rolling back towards the windscreen, making her legs go back until even in the heels, she was on tiptoe.

"Open wider." Al said.

Jessica opened wide and found she could lift her heels off the floor and balance one foot on each of the seats. Al ran his fingers over her inner thighs and her freshly shaven lips, murmuring as he did so. Jessica hearing the word 'fat' used more than once under his breath. She shuddered as his fingers teased her, sliding over as she became increasingly wetter. She leaned back against the windscreen, her legs open, fully exposed to Al's gaze.

Al slid a finger between Jessica's lips and ran it the length of them. Jessica moaned and watched as Al put the finger in his mouth and licked it.

"Tasty cunt." He said with satisfaction and he bent forward until his face was level with her mound.

Al bit it lightly and then moved down, his tongue snaked between her shaved lips and Jessica moaned deeply, her hand moving to rest lightly on his head as he feasted on her. Al's tongue snaked along the folds of her inner labia, from the hood of her clit down all the way as far as he could reach, his tongue teasing her tight puckered ring, Jessica lifting her hips to meet him, one of her calves going over his shoulder, giving her the leverage to lift herself up to meet him.

His hands kneaded her thighs as he knelt between them moving up slowly to do the same to her stomach. He had always loved his women big, the more of a belly they had, the more it turned him on. He pushed his head in tighter to her and felt Jessica's stomach rest on the top of it, it was hot and fleshy and his cock twitched at the thought of it.

Al ate Jessica's cunt with relish, the more he did the wetter she became, her juices running from her, leaving her glistening from tip to stern, an increasing patch being left on the dashboard. Al pulled back and slid two fingers into her.

"Fucking gorgeous, you dirty fucker." He breathed.

Jessica moaned as Al started to finger fuck her rhythmically, his fingers making slurping noises.

"Now...you are going to cum for me before I fuck that fat cunt of yours." Al said.

His thumbs pressed against her clit as he crooked his fingers and worked them in and out of her.

Jessica moaned deeply and her hand went up to pinch her already erect nipples hard, through the sheer fabric of her top before moving to undo the buttons and letting the top fall open. Moving her hands back Jessica once again grabbed at her pale tan nipples, rolling them, twisting them as Al let loose a barrage of names, each one adding to the already charged atmosphere.

With a gasp, Jessica's whole body tensed and her orgasm washed over her making her back arch as her large thighs shuddered.

"That's it you dirty bitch, cum." Al growled.

Jessica looked down at Al, breathing heavily as she watched him, her eyes filled with lust and need. He, in turn, watched her and the reaction to her first orgasm as it rushed through her. He moved her leg from his shoulder and placed it back on the chair, standing up he loosened his jeans and let them drop, his thick cock sprung free and Jessica smiled.

Moving between her thighs he pushed forward slowly. Al's cock was perfectly lined up and he slammed home, listening with satisfaction as Jessica almost screamed while he stretched her hole and buried himself balls deep in her cunt.

"Take me you fat fucking whore," he said, "feels good doesn't it? Tell me."

Jessica took two handfuls of his t-shirt and pulled him in, her calves wrapping around his hips, breathing heavily as she watched Al, his hands on the windscreen either side of her head, thrusting deeply.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "fuck my cunt, fuck it feels good, you deep in my wet cunt."

Al fucked her harder, Jessica's large arse rolling back with each thrust, his balls slapping against her. One of his hands left the window and he gripped her throat, slowly squeezing it as he fucked her. Jessica's own hand went instinctively to it and tried to pull it away. Al tightened it as he slammed home. After her initial panic Jessica relaxed and her need took over once more.

"Fuck me," she pleaded, "Fuck me hard."

"You fucking slut," Al growled, "cum you fucking fat bitch."

Al slammed into her as his hand tightened. Twice more and he felt Jessica's body tense again.

"Fuck, yesssssss." She hissed as once again her orgasm ripped through her.

Years of pent up frustration coming to the fore, exploding all over Al's cock as her cum gushed from her.

Al pulled out of her and grabbed Jessica's hair.

Jessica yelped and tried to pull away, one of her hands going straight to her head, trying to pull his hand away, or at least loosen his grip. Al tightened his fingers even more and pulled her off the dashboard, forcing her down towards the floor until she had no option but to kneel.

Moving her bulk onto the floor, she mentally groaned as her knees took her weight, not letting go, Al pushed his cock in between her lips and into her mouth.

"Taste yourself." He said.

Jessica took him greedily, opening her mouth wide to take his girth, his other hand came to her head and he pushed her hard onto him. Jessica gagged and Al moaned in satisfaction as he watched Jessica's bulk heave, pulling back, he let her draw breath before pushing deeply back into her, his strokes deepening as he skull fucked her hard. Jessica continued to gag as he fucked her face, his cock thrusting into her mouth, her body heaving as long strands of saliva dripped from her mouth around his cock and onto her breasts.

Abruptly Al pulled out of her and bent down, pulling her head back so that he looked at her. Her make-up was smudged, thick lines of mascara had run down her face, her eyes wet, spittle still on her chin, soaking her breasts and her top. As Al looked at her his cock twitched and he kissed her roughly, his hands leaving her head to pull on her breasts, pinching her nipples hard, making her flinch.

"Take your top off." Al breathed.

Jessica's hands immediately went to her top and she shrugged it off her shoulders, it dropped to the floor and Al took a nipple again between each thumb and forefinger pulling upwards to force Jessica onto her feet once more.

Jessica grimaced as she stood her knees aching.

Al let go of her nipples and bent to them, taking them in turn and biting on them. Jessica's head went back as she arched her back towards Al for more attention. As his teeth pulled on her nipples his hands moved over Jessica's body until he had reached the waistband of her skirt. He pulled open the button and unzipped it, then pulled the skirt over her hips roughly to drop on the floor around her ankles.

Al let go of her breasts and stood up straight.

"Over there slut," he said and indicated the cabin bed, "bend over."

Jessica tottered to the bed and bent over, her hands on the bed, her breasts swinging along with her stomach, her large thighs parting as she spread her feet to brace herself.

Al, unseen behind her, raised his hand and brought it down hard on Jessica's large, round rump, a hand print being immediately raised.

Jessica jumped at the impact but moaned as the pain of the sting coursed through her body. She waved her large backside at him, encouraging him to do it again. Al took the bait and delivered 10 swift slaps, 5 to each cheek until they were pink and glowing.

Moving in behind Jessica, Al lined his cock up and thrust into her, pushing upwards as his shaft went deep into her. Jessica moaned and thrust back against him, slamming into him, her backside slapping against his pelvis rhythmically as his swollen balls slapped against her wet cunt.

Al drew his short fingernails down her back and she shuddered, her cunt gripping him tightly as the ripples went through her.

"Cum for me cunt." Al demanded as he grabbed a handful of Jessica's hair again and yanked her head back.

Jessica yelped as Al slammed into her then shuddered as her orgasm hit her, all her muscles spasmed and her legs buckled, dropping her knees onto the bed and pulling Al out of her. He stood watching in satisfaction as her large body convulsed, her whimpers making him smile as she desperately tried to gain control of her body. She turned over and slid down onto the floor, curling into a ball, while her body recovered. Al stood back and enjoyed the view of her wetness between her raised knees as he listened to her get her breathing back on an even keel. As he watched he idly stroked his still hard cock and squeezed his balls tight between his fingers, enjoying the mild pain of the stretching skin, looking at the skin reddening and becoming shiny.

"I want your arse, cunt." He said, "stand up."

Jessica stood and found herself almost immediately wriggling, her bladder very full.

"I need to pee." She said quietly as she squirmed.

"Mmmmmm good." Al drawled.

He took off what was left of his clothes and checked out of the windscreen. Looking around he opened the door of the cab wide and jumped down. Standing he faced the open doorway.

"Come and stand here." He said, tapping the step.

Jessica moved over and began to turn to clamber down the steps.

"Oh no, turn back around." Al said with a smile.

Jessica turned around and looked at Al quizzically as she continued to wriggle. Al stood in front of her and looked up.

"Pee." Al said.

"NO!!" Jessica said, blushing furiously, realising at the same time that she could be fulfilling one of her curiosities.

"I said, pee on me." Al said, his voice was stern.

Jessica took a deep breath, she was about to wet herself anyway so she looked straight ahead and let her bladder go. Hot urine gushed from her and arched upwards before falling back onto his chest. Al moaned and moved his hands over himself, covering his body. He took half a step back until Jessica's stream was falling directly on his cock. He stroked as it fell on him, moaning out loud. Meanwhile Jessica had been watching, first in fascination and then, increasingly in arousal until she hooked the tip of her finger into the top of her slit and pulled her fat mound upwards ensuring that every last drop fell onto Al.

Al looked up and they stood, both stroking, Al's hand sliding up and down his cock, rhythmically and Jessica's finger rubbing the tip of her clit as they watched the arousal on each others' faces. Suddenly Al moved forwards and levered himself up to the second step, his face burying itself between Jessica's thighs, licking her pee covered lips, sucking the taste from them, occasionally letting his tongue slip in between them to taste the mixture of Jessica's flavours.

Jessica's head went back and she moaned as he licked her needy cunt. Now she didn't care about her large stomach and thighs, her bingo wings and her double chin. None of that mattered, all that she could think about was her yearning need to have Al inside her again.

Jessica moved away and into the cab.

Standing once more over the apex she put her hands on the windscreen and stuck her large backside out, wiggling it at Al. He didn't need inviting twice. Stepping towards her he parted Jessica's arse cheeks and lined his cock up with her tight ring. Jessica braced her feet and relaxed her body.

Al pushed and groaned as he felt her hole give way. They moaned in unison as Al's cock slowly disappeared into Jessica's arse. She pushed back and moaned, continuing to push until all 7 inches were in him, stretching her with his thickness.

Al slapped Jessica's arse and it was like a signal. Jessica immediately pulled forward and then slammed back. She closed her eyes and listened to Al's moans, her own echoing his. The tempo picked up quite quickly until they were slamming into each other with as much force as they could. The speed and strength of their motions making them both sweat and pant, the stickiness of arse against pelvis only adding to the feelings.

A string of expletives left Al's mouth, calling Jessica every name she had ever heard and a few she hadn't, her breasts swung with each thrust, ending in and "Oh fuck" groaned by Al as he emptied his load deep into Jessica's arse. Jessica moaned and shuddered as she came a few moments later.

Jessica hung her head down between her shoulders, her hands still on the windscreen. Breathing hard she heard a chuckle from Al, she looked over her shoulder to see him indicating out of the windscreen. Jessica swung her head back around just as Al said...

"Looks like we had an audience."

Jessica stood, unable to move, Al's cock still in her arse but softening, her breasts hanging and her face as red as a beetroot, watching the man in the cab facing her. He stood, watching her, his cock in his hand, his hand moving in a blur. Al's fingers moved up and he pinched Jessica's nipples as they both watched him. With a silent moan, the driver of the other truck came hard, his cum splattering over the windscreen.

Jessica blew him a cheeky kiss and pulled forward, moaning softly as Al's cock popped out of her arse. Turning she leaned forward and kissed Al.

"I have to fuck and run." She said with regret.

"No problem, I should get going too." Al replied.

Jessica bent down and undid her shoes, giving the driver opposite a good view of her cum filled arse and wet cunt. She stepped out of her shoes and walked across the cab to the bag with her other clothes in. Pulling out her jeans and sloppy t-shirt she put them on over a pair of boy shorts and bra. Slipping her flat shoes on, she repacked the bag and turned and opened the cab door again. Turning she clambered down with Al following closely behind. He turned at the bottom and gave her a goodbye kiss.

"Bye cunt, keep that fat arse warm for me," he said, "I'll text you next week."

"I will." Jessica replied laughing.

She picked up her bags and walked to her car, unlocking the door, she got in and peered out of the windscreen. Smiling disarmingly she looked up at the other driver and waved her hand indicating that he should back up so she could get out.

To her surprise, he jumped out of his cab and walked to her car. She let the window down and he bent to her level.

"I'm Pete," he said as he handed her a slip of paper. "Text me."

He turned around and walked back to his cab.

Jessica started her car and waited for him to back up, Pete moved back and Jessica pulled out. As she drove home to her everyday life she smiled to herself. Not a bad way to spend a few hours, she thought to herself as she made a mental note to add Pete's number to her phone.

Al and Pete exchanged a nod and went their opposite ways, both sure they would see Jessica again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Truck Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds