• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lucky Thirteen: Dr. Cameron's Rectal Exam

Lucky Thirteen: Dr. Cameron's Rectal Exam

12

(This story takes place during the 5th season of the television series House and includes the characters of Remy Hadley and Allison Cameron.)

*

Dr. Remy Hadley was bored. This was an irregular occurrence for the young Doctor, whose occupation as a member of the Princeton Plainsboro Diagnostic team meant her "free time" was more or less nonexistent. However, House and Wilson had gone off on another of their double act adventures and left the team without a patient to tend to. Thirteen's colleagues used the time to catch up on clinic work and filing. Taub had even managed to sneak out early.

Unlike her contemporaries, Thirteen struggled with the sudden lack of pace and exhilaration, like House she always longed for the next puzzle to keep her energy at bay. She loved her job.

So rather than concerning herself with the boring tasks the rest of her team had busied themselves with in and around the clinic, Thirteen chose to hang around in the emergency room at Princeton Plainsborough. She sat behind the nurse's station, sipping from a coffee, feet on the nearest bench, surveying the chaos surrounding her. Doctor's rushed between patients endlessly, dealing with wounds and the more obvious diseases. The Doctor felt at home in this writhing mass. She was the personification of cool beauty, her young, lithe body showing no signs of stress or agitation. The same could not be said of the attending physician.

Thirteen watched the older female doctor as she sipped from her coffee. Although in control, Doctor Allison Cameron was clearly tired, her dyed blonde hair frazzled, the pink scrubs she was wearing ruffled from hours of frantic movement. She was dealing with a young girl who had hurt herself skateboarding, her final patient of the day. All Cameron could think about was getting home for a long hot bath, the day had been exhausting and she found the method of relaxation helped her to recover quickly. The Blonde had no idea that the striking blue eyes of her replacement on House's team were staring directly at her ass whilst she bent over the patient.

Thirteen was a predator, and she had found her next victim.

The young brunette knew Cameron was straight and stubborn as hell, but she loved a challenge. Thirteen had done her research too, using her status as a doctor and her own devious nature to find a way to subdue her target. So she had waited until now, when she knew the usually quick witted and strong willed Dr. Cameron would be at her weakest. After all, this was the end the blonde's double shift and Thirteen thought it more likely Cameron would submit now to her will now. Plus the blonde was impossible to resist, especially now, bending over, the top half of her pink scrubs riding up to reveal her lower back. Thirteen could just see the rim of a pair of boxers peaking out over the edge of her scrub pants. Practical underwear, made sexy by the young physician wearing them.

Cameron pulled of her latex gloves depositing them in the nearest bin; she had finished bandaging the patient's leg. As she turned and stepped away from the bed the blonde almost ran straight into Dr. Hadley walking her way, file in hand. The blonde inhaled deeply, expecting another House case.

"Dr. Cameron" Thirteen exclaimed brightly. The brunette looked the opposite of how Allison felt, fresh and glowing, even her loose flowing brown hair was flawless. Instantly Cameron was on guard, expecting another House case.

"If this is another one of House' insane dilemmas..." Cameron began, but Thirteen soon cut her off. "Nope, this is actually your file, I found it today whilst I was going through the endless mess of notes House keeps hidden in a broom closet."

Cameron stared at her, perplexed, so Thirteen continued. " When I was going through it I noticed you hadn't fully completed a physical when you changed from House' team to your new job here, so I thought I'd help you get it over with."

"I appreciate the thought", Cameron replied, pushing the loose strands of blonde hair that had come out of her ponytail behind her ear, "but I literally just finished my shift, and I really want to get out of here. I'll get it done later. "She began to walk past Cameron, on her way to the door, before Thirteen's reply stopped her in her tracks.

"House is off today you know. Do it now and he never finds out. That way you avoid a load of unwanted and amazingly inappropriate remarks about what transpires. And you know he can't break me."

Cameron turned to look at the young Doctor, eying her suspiciously. The girl had made some valid points and she would prefer a female Doctor handling this than some of the men she knew in the building. Somehow the blonde was still unaware of Thirteen's reputation as a lesbian, which had been becoming increasingly widespread due to an incident involving the brunette, a young Nurse, a broom closet and the broom occupying it. If she had known Cameron would have been far more reluctant, but she prided herself on not following the gossip at the hospital.

Cameron sighed deeply and her shoulders slumped. Thirteen just smiled and led Cameron down the hall. Inside she was overjoyed, it was all so easy. The brunette was going to enjoy playing with this uptight Doctor, testing her resolve.

They passed through a set of double doors arriving in the Clinic. Thirteen crossed over to a procedure room she had pre-prepared, opening the door and drawing Cameron inside before locking them in.

The blonde looked around the small empty room, mainly used for patient exams and clinic procedures. Unlike the better-equipped rooms in the hospital however, this one had no bed.

"Sorry" Thirteen told her, feigning sympathy " We're crazy busy tonight and this is the only room available". Cameron just rolled her eyes and nodded before replying, " so where do you want me?"

"Well your procedure log shows what you still need done" Thirteen replied, waving it at her before continuing, " So just place your hands on that counter over there and bend over. Cameron slowly did as she was told. If she hadn't been so tired, she might have considered more what she was being asked to do, but at the time her thoughts were quelled by her exhaustion. As she grabbed the counter the blonde's back arched and this caused her firm bottom to rise into a more accessible position. Thirteen washed her hands and then turned to start at that glorious rear. Now the hard part.

She came up behind Cameron and pulled down her scrub trousers letting them drop around the blonde's ankles. The Doctor's eyes widened and she turned around and stood upright, indignant. "What are you doing? Which procedure is this!?"

"Well it's a rectal exam," Thirteen proclaimed calmly. Somehow Cameron's eyes got wider, more fearful. "Well I've never... I'm not comfortable..."

"Look, I don't have all evening and I thought I was doing you a favor." Thirteen replied sharply. "You need to have this done to continue practicing medicine here."

"But your going to... Touch me. It's a private area and you're a fellow doctor, a colleague. I'll be half naked!"

Thirteen smiled, enjoying her nervous colleagues reaction. "Okay, this might help".

The brunette unbuckled her belt still wearing her lab coat and pulled her skin tight, charcoal colored jeans over her own bubble butt, allowing them to also hit the floor. Cameron gasped, staring at the beautiful and now also half naked girl. Thirteen wore sexy red lingerie panties under her work clothes. Before Cameron could speak Thirteen pulled them together until their bodies were flush, practically nose-to-nose, staring into the bewildered eyes. She grabbed the blonde's hands and pulled them around her waist forcing Cameron to grope her shapely rear. Now Cameron was flushed, her fingers forced to squeeze the tight, womanly buns.

"There, now we're even" Thirteen stated. " Now I don't have forever Dr. Cameron and I know you want to get out of here. So unless you want to perform an examination on me PLEASE grab that counter and BEND OVER."

Cameron pulled her hands away stunned, going bright red. The pretty brunette was getting to her and she wasn't used to such little respect. However, after staring into Thirteen's ice cool eyes for a few more seconds, she turned around and bent over the counter again, quivering slightly. Her shapely, boxer clad bottom was fully exposed, the pale blue cotton combined with the girl's pink scrubs to create a picture of innocence and submission. Thirteen practically wet herself, licking her lips. She reached over Cameron grabbing a jar above her head, making sure her hips and pussy, still only clad in red panties, rubbed against Cameron.

The blonde felt vulnerable, her sensitive groin getting signals from the contact. She felt weird about all of this. The situation seemed almost, sexual.

Thirteen had relied on the immunologist's famous lack of experience in this area, knowing the sensitive doctor was all about treatment, sensitivity and kindness, avoiding these tests altogether or leaving them to her colleagues. It was all just too deliciously easy for her to exploit.

Thirteen pulled down Cameron's final layer of protection, the cute, girly boxers, relishing the prize beneath. She noted the tightness of the blonde's butthole rubbing it gently with a bare finger. Cameron flinched. The brunette leant over her again pressing into the girl beneath her, beginning to talk into her ear:

"You need to unclench and relax your anus or this will hurt more than it needs to" she said softly, "just relax, I'll be gentle. At first." Cameron shuddered, but began to breath deeply, knowing relaxation procedures, which in turn loosened up her sphincter.

Thirteen placed the jar on the bench in front of Cameron's pretty, worried faced, dipping and lathering her hands in the gel before her eyes. Cameron didn't recognize the label but assumed it was for lubrication, which it partially was. Thirteen had placed the bottle in the room minutes earlier; a formula of her own which when applied to the female genitalia would cause increased stimulation and arousal. The brunette had created the lotion in college and had found the effects useful when seducing her straight classmates.

The brunette felt the twitching of the girl beneath and used another proven technique to quell the other Doctor's anxiety. She began rubbing the Blonde's belly, comforting her. This helped to lull Cameron into a false sense of security, although the hand, which continued to massage her, travelled lower than she had expected. This was where the kindness ended.

Thirteen stuffed two heavily lubricated fingers up the poor girl's bottom, effectively taking the uptight doctor's anal virginity. Cameron groaned, gritting her teeth and shutting her eyes tightly. The brunette cooed in her ear smilingly wickedly as she twisted her fingers around in the blonde's back passage. She then pulled her fingers out with a pop. After applying more aphrodisiac the brunette dived back into the private orifice smearing the gel on the tight inner walls of Cameron's butt, going deeper, twisting, wiggling and pistoning her forefingers to achieve the desired affect.

Unwanted stirrings began to course through Cameron's system, adrenalin and hormones stimulated by the gel, though the girl blamed herself. She whined, fighting the pleasurable sensations. Thirteen however, just dolloped more of the aphrodisiac into her butthole, some running down between her cheeks onto her sex and along her bare legs. The doctor whined and mewled pathetically, her legs twitching and her breath becoming more labored. Thirteen was immensely enjoying herself, her own panties getting wet.

"Are we almost duh, done...??" Cameron moaned almost deliriously.

"Close" Thirteen said, holding back a laugh. Then she noticed Cameron's eyes were screwed shut and an idea came to her.

`'You're making a lot of noise..." she started before Cameron blurted out, "I'm just experiencing some, uhhh, a, A f-few small side effects from your probing."

"Ahhh" replied Thirteen feigning kindness: "this happens to some of the younger girls I've heard. No problem that's natural, but its late and your noises could wake the whole hospital." Cameron somehow went even redder, immensely embarrassed whilst uncontrollably horny, her hips even beginning to gyrate around Thirteen's fingers.

Thirteen however, stepped back pulling her hand free. Cameron was caught off balance, gasping and wobbling before straightening out.

"I have a solution." Thirteen said pulling her shoes and jeans free before sliding her panties off of her long, toned legs. She straightened up smiling, Cameron still half draped over the counter, facing the bank of cupboards along the wall. Checking her eyes were still closed Thirteen bent over the smaller woman, who was still panting, the effects of the aphrodisiac increasing steadily.

When Cameron's mouth opened Thirteen pushed her moist red panties into the blonde's mouth. Cameron spluttered opening her eyes wide and turning her head to look anxiously at the brunette whilst raising a hand to pull the panties free, unaware what had been stuffed between her lips.

"SHhhh, its okay" Thirteen whispered, using her forefinger to push the panties further into the other doctor's gullet. "Its just a sponge gag to help you keep quiet. " The brunette was also struggling to hold her composure now, the priceless desperation of her horny colleague, eyes wide, her fringe a mess over her red face and her cheeks ballooning with her own panties causing Thirteen's loins to twitch involuntarily.

So she moved back into her original position, preparing herself for the final planned assault. Believing she knew what was coming, Cameron once again braced herself against the counter. The girl's head was spinning; confusing urges had caused her breasts to swell, whilst her pussy ached for relief. Maintaining any composure was now an almost impossible task, her hips still gyrating. Unknown to her, Thirteen had recovered her party piece, a 12 inch strap-on which was now tied around her waste. At the base of the shaft a stimulator would help to finish herself off.

Thirteen teased the now far more submissive Doctor with the head of the dildo, her right hand coaxing the member between Cameron's cheeks, whilst her left slipped along the blonde's back beneath her scrubs, tangling in the strap of her bra.

"This probe will help me confirm there's nothing wrong by going deeper into your sphincter. I noticed you're a little tight so I'll just loosen you up. We'll probably reach your bowels, so I hope you don't need the toilet." Cameron just nodded feebly, the gag stopping her from replying in words, her submission almost complete. Somehow she still trusted that what was happening to her back passage was a medical procedure.

Thirteen smiled before pressing forward slowly but firmly, watching with glee as the tight puckered opening spread around the head of her dildo until it finally slid through Cameron's tight back door, effectively ensuring Cameron's anal cherry was well and truly gone. Although initially painful Thirteen's excessive use of lube made the insertion easy
and she slipped inside and up to the hilt, her thighs slapping against Cameron's taut buttocks. This time both girls groaned.

The blonde had never experienced a weirder sensation, all 12 inches of the "probe" now filling her rectum. It was both sore and pleasurable. However, she now wished she'd taken Thirteen's advice and used the restroom beforehand.

Thirteen tightened her grip on Cameron's thighs and began slowly pulling her strap on from the blonde's butt. The Doctor cried out as she felt the bizarre sensation of her colleague's dildo slowly being removed from her butthole until it was about halfway out. At this point the brunette stopped and began pushing her strap on back inside the girl's ass. 
Thirteen repeated this, beginning a rhythm, her dildo moving steadily through the Cameron's back entrance, stretching it out. 


Cameron was beyond confused, knowing that the situation was now out of her control. Whether Thirteen was being intentionally sexual she could not grasp, the combination of pain, pleasure and exhaustion destroying her focus. The Blonde had no idea that the lube Thirteen had applied created these symptoms and protest seemed impossible with the gag muffling her groans. The worst part was it felt good, so GOOD! The uptight Doctor couldn't believe a procedure for her rectum could create these results, and didn't dare bring them up with Thirteen, who of course knew.

All of this thrilled Thirteen, she was in control, an older woman submitting to her, albeit somehow still unaware of the extent of her submission. The brunette was incredibly aroused, using her adrenalin to take longer, deeper strokes into Cameron's cute rosebud that had begun to stretch. In reality the brunette doctor knew her actions were ravaging Cameron's rectum, she wouldn't walk straight for a week at least and holding in a meal might prove more difficult for her from now on. This knowledge pushed Thirteen even closer to the edge and she began to jackhammer the dildo into the poor blonde doctor's rear.

The pleasurable pounding turned both girl's well-educated brains to mush, they were lost in the moment. Cameron forgot all the degradation of the act, even pushing back against the 'probe'.

For Thirteen the stimulator inside her harness was doing an amazing job on her clit and she loved the feeling of her thighs smacking hard against the blonde's butt cheeks, the sound resounding around the small room. Yet it couldn't compare with the mental stimulation of brutally butt fucking another woman. She couldn't stop herself from coming for long, not that she wanted to. All she was capable of doing was cooing to the Blonde beneath, telling her she was doing so well and that it was nearly over. Tears welled in Cameron's eyes, the humiliation getting to her, although the pleasure trumped the degradation.


Thirteen went into overdrive, her hips savagely slamming into Cameron's ass cheeks, using every ounce of her strength to wreck the Blonde Doctor. 
At the same time Cameron thrusted herself backwards against the dildo, impaling her ass hole upon the large probe out of instinct. The stimulator tortured Thirteen's clit, her eyes rolling back in her head whilst Cameron's crossed.

Cameron's first anally induced orgasm caused her mind to explode and then became lost in bliss. Before she could even comprehend what had happened the Blonde experienced her second induced orgasm, and then a third in quick succession, Thirteen sodomising her to multiple climaxes without even touching her pussy.

The stimulator also completed its job and Thirteen came, hard and over and over, cum dripping down her legs. She lost her footing, falling onto the blonde before catching herself. Cameron's attempts to fight her orgasms had been in vein and she came one more time before she was completely defeated. Drunkenly, she slumped over the counter still mewling pathetically through Thirteen's panties, still clenched between her teeth.

Both had slowed down now and Thirteen pulled the dildo free. She smiled, admiring with pride the blonde's bruised butt cheeks and gaping ass hole. She was tired, but quickly hid the evidence of the strap on in a cupboard behind them before removing her panties from the older doctor's mouth. Luckily Cameron was practically unconscious, recovering her breath whilst clinging to the counter. This gave Thirteen time to pull on her pants before the blonde had recovered, who was still sweaty and exhausted.

Cameron regained consciousness as Thirteen pulled up her boxers and scrub pants, which rubbed her sensitive pussy and anus, shocking the Blonde awake.

"All done," said Thirteen, pretending to fill out the paperwork in Cameron's file. "I've loosened up you anus which will help you to relax in future. You had a bit of an episode but don't worry, I won't bring any of this up with House. Neither of us wants that."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Lucky Thirteen: Dr. Cameron's Rectal Exam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds