• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control Freak Lets Go

Control Freak Lets Go

Keith and I have worked together for 3 years. I had an instant attraction to him. He has a rough bad boy exterior with a soft side that he doesn't share with many. We are both married, but I have been dancing with Keith for some time now. Do you know what I mean by dancing? It is that fine line between flirting and cheating. We finally crossed it last week.

I have to tell you it was the best time I have had in years. I feel like a new person. Since then, I have been fantasizing about the next time. Every time, I think about being with him, my clitoris throbs and I start to get wet.

On the way driving to a work meeting, I think about being with him again. I yearn to seet his face, his eyes, his fingers, his balls and his cock. Oh that cock... I could get down on my knees for him every day. It not just the blowjob, it is the control. The control when I start to lick his head, when I run my tongue down the back of his shaft and he moans and whispers "take me in your mouth."

I am the one who decides to open my mouth and allow him to shove his dick in my throat. It is me that enables him to release his cum and it is me who chooses to swallow it.

Oh, crap I almost missed my turn for the meeting. I pull in the parking lot and realized that the office building is directly across from a Motel 6. I text Keith and tell him to meet me there after my meeting. I am so turned on right now.

I am early for my meeting so I roll the windows down and park my car under a tree. Keith texts me back to tell me he isn't sure. I respond telling him how wet I am and that I need to fuck him. He tells me he will try to make it.

I can't wait for him now. I reach down my shirt and lightly touch my breast I look at the clock again I have 10 minutes. I squeeze my nipples and bring my breast out of its bra. I am lucky enough that I can lick my own nipples and then bite them. The pain feels so good. I reach a hand down my pants and lean back. I am so horny that my underwear is wet. Oh fuck, it feels good to touch my clitoris. I gently stroke it as I get more aroused. I am still thinking about Keith and how I hope I get to feel his cock in my pussy today. I can't wait. I start to finger fuck myself imagining it is his hard dick. Oh fuck me, please. I feel that start of a climax and I let it escape. It was good but not as good as if I was brought to orgasm by him. Oh, I want to do it again. Wait what time is it? Shit, I have a minute to compose myself and get into that meeting.

The meeting went well. I could smell my orgasm on my fingers and I think he could too. I am pretty certain I will close this lead.

Keith has texted me and told me he was on his way. I read that and my clit starts to ache. Oh I can't wait to be with him and cum again.

We walk into the motel room. Keith turns and locks the door. He turns around and tells me it is his turn to be in control. I think, what, me give up control I don't thinks so. He shoves me to the bed and orders me to strip down to my underwear. I look at him and he says "do you trust me?"

I am scared to give up the control but so turned on that I am wet already. I nod my head yes. He tells me again to strip to my underwear and lay on the bed. I do as he commands.

I am laying there and I look at him. He has stripped down to his boxer briefs. Oh, he is so hard. I so want to reach out to touch him. He tells me, in a tone of voice that I have never heard, to place my hands above my head. He sounds so mad and so mean. I look at him so scared but so excited. I ask him "what are you going to do with me?"

He tells me "whatever I want to do." I am shivering with excitement as a cold chill runs through my body. He ties my hands to the bed and looks at me. He says "it is killing you to not be in control isn't it?" I nod my head yes. "Answer me", he almost yells at me.

I say," yes."

"Yes what?" he asks.

"Yes, it is hard for me to give up control."

"Tell me you trust me Jackie, tell me."

"I trust you Keith, I don't know why, but I do."

"And I you", he says. He walks over to the bed and pulls his cock out of his underwear. It is so hard precum is dripping already. Oh, how I want to suck it. He strokes himself looking at me and as if reading my mind says to me "you want to suck it don't you?"

"Yes", I whisper.

"Well, you aren't going to get that control tonight Jackie. I am in control tonight. Now, spread your legs. Do it Jackie!" he almost yells at me.

I assume the position he ordered and he walks over with a spreader in his hands. I look at it and swallow hard. I have always wanted bondage toys. Oh fuck, I am so turned on. He places the spreader between my legs so now I am open for him to do what he wants. He then ties my ankles to the bed. I am whimpering I am so excited.

His cock is hard as he strokes it again. He sits there on the chair and continues to stroke himself. I ask him "what are you doing?"

"Making you wait," he says.

"Please Keith, please fuck me now," I whisper.

"No, you aren't in control tonight I am!" he snaps at me.

"Please Keith, then just let me suck your dick". He walks towards the bed and starts towards my head with his cock pointing straight out. I lick my lips in anticipation. I open my mouth eagerly awaiting the salty taste of his precum.

He places his dick's head in my mouth and I start to lick it like someone eating ice cream after being deprived of sweets for years. Just as I am really getting into his sweet penis, he pulls it out of my mouth. "Please," I whisper, "please."

"Please what?" he says.

"Please let me suck your dick more," I beg.

"No," he says as he disappears into the bathroom.

Oh, the lack of control is killing me. He comes out of the bathroom with something in his hands. He then walks over to me and grab's my one breast and starts to suck on it. He looks at me and grins saying "can I bite it?"

I chuckle and say "of course, please do." I let out a small moan as I feel the shock run through me. Oh it hurts so much. I then realize he has placed a nipple clip on my one breast.

I moan and he asks me "can you handle it?"

I stutter saying "yes" very quietly. Oh it hurts, but it feels so good too. He takes my other breast and licks it and then begins to suck it. He gently bites it and I can't handle the feeling of both of my breast hurting so bad yet so good.

He puts the other clip on that nipple and asks me if I like it. I do, but dare I admit it. "Yes", I whisper. "I love it". He pulls on the chain which increases the pain and the pleasure . "Please Keith fuck me now. Please," I beg.

He looks me and says "not yet, Jackie. You need to learn to give up the control sometimes". He goes down to my dripping pussy, stroking his hard cock with one hand while rubbing my clitoris with his other hand.

I moan softly. "Please" I whisper. He leans over and starts sucking on my clit. I moan again in pleasure. He reaches up and grabs my nipples chain and pulls. I scream out in pain and he tells me to let it turn into pleasure.

I am panting so hard. He pulls again and then starts to finger fuck me while licking my clit. I can't handle it anymore, "please fuck me... please," I am crying in anticipation.

He stops what he is doing and looks at me and says "Do you want to taste yourself?"

"Keith please just fuck me; please put your cock in my throbbing vagina, please".

He looks at me and says, "I didn't ask you if you wanted fucked; I asked you did you want to taste yourself and remember I am in control you are not. Do you want to taste yourself, Jackie it is a yes or no question".

"Yes", I whisper.

"Ask me then," he says.

"Please let me taste myself," I beg. He climbs up to me and starts to kiss me. He slips his tongue in my mouth while pulling on my chain. Oh, I taste so good. Moan, the nip clips have turned into the pleasure that I was hoping they would.

He reaches down with his hand while kissing me, and inserts a finger into my moist vagina. A shiver runs through me. He warns me, "don't ask for it or you aren't going to get it." I moan. He puts another finger in my pussy and then shoves one in my sweet little asshole. Oh, I love that.

I am writhing and moan in hungry for his dick inside of me. But I keep quiet. I am trying so hard to gyrate but I can't because of the spread bar and the restraints. He continues to finger fuck my vagina and ass. I want to cum so bad, but I want his dick just as much. "Let it go Jackie," he says. "Let me make you orgasm the way I want to make you."

I cry out in pleasure. "I am going to cum, Keith." I feel myself reaching the peak. I am almost there as he continues to finger fuck my two holes. I finally release and moan with pleasure.

He removes his fingers and at the same time removes the spread bar. He he is finally going to insert his hard cock into my wet vagina. Oh, I quiver with anticipation as he slides his shaft into my pussy.

We fuck like two people who haven't had sex for years. He continues to drive his penis into my vagina as he moans with pleasure. I can feel him stiffening and we are both close to cumming.

I am almost there as I feel his warm sperm being ejaculated into my moist pussy. That is what brings me to cum again. As he is leaving his last drop of cum, I moan again and he brings me to orgasm another time.

Our hearts are racing together as he lays on top of me and says "are you okay with letting me have control sometime?"

I sigh and say "after what you just did for me, yes. Yes, I am. But can I still have it sometimes?"

He grins and says, "with you I wouldn't expect anything else."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control Freak Lets Go

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 295 milliseconds