• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cuckold Journal of Jane & Mark Ch. 04

The Cuckold Journal of Jane & Mark Ch. 04

Mark:

The house Jane and I owned had been our home since we first married so going back to it after breakfast that morning was somewhat strange. We had left it the day before as a normal married couple but we were not the same people coming back to it. That bond of fidelity that unites a married couple was now broken, admittedly by mutual consent, but broken all the same. Jane and I were two different people now; we had both changed. Whether for the better or not was still to be seen.

That night as Jane slipped on a short nightdress and slipped into bed beside me I reached over to cuddle her. My hand automatically slipped under the short hem to feel her nakedness underneath. I touched her breasts first and then brought my hand down to between her legs; Jane responded by gripping my erection. "That's Alex's property you are touching Mark." She said softly.

Her tone made it sound like a rebuke and it brought my rubbing of her naked pussy lips to a halt. "Thank you." She told me. "Now please take your hand away!"

I moved it away.

"That's better." She said with a smile. "You have to realise that my pussy belongs to Alex and you should respect that. I can't stop you looking at it because you will see me naked around you but I expect you to be respectful and not touch me, okay?" She chastised.

Somehow the rebuke excited me.

"How long do I have to wait?" I asked her.

"That's down to Alex." She told me. "It is his property and he will say when you can touch it again. But I do know that if and when he does let you he will expect you to wear a condom."

"Wear a condom, why?"

She kissed me. "Because in a cuckold relationship only the Alpha male should be allowed to cum unrestricted inside the wife. You are not the Alpha male."

Her words were so exciting that i was not only hard but also wet with precum. Jane rubbed the tip of her finger over my cock. "If you hadn't have been so disrespectful I would have taken care of you." She told me.

"Please?" I begged.

Jane shook her head. "Maybe tomorrow if you make amends now?"

"Amends?" I asked her.

"Yes, amends!" She said. "You can touch my pussy but with your tongue and only with your tongue." Moments later I was between her thighs still tasting the Alex's remnants from their hotel coupling.

Jane:

Alex had told me that most women did not realise the power they had over their men; didn't understand the sexual power they held. I was beginning to see it for myself now. Mark had a weakness; a weakness for wanting his wife to fuck other men. Most women would turn away either in disgust or with a feeling of rejection. Why?

It was neither rejection nor anything to be disgusted about in fact it was something to welcome. Yes, I had been one to be surprised with his revelation and I had to admit that I had been slow off the mark as well but after my night with Alex everything changed. I had enjoyed the time of my life; had the best sex that I had ever experienced and I had a husband who was so excited with it all that I had carte blanche to fuck who I wanted and when I wanted. What fool would throw all that away?

So, I had Alex; a man who even just thinking about made my knickers feel loose at the waist and I had a husband who would take down my knickers for any man I told him too.

Mark:

Tuesday morning soon came round. For me the day started with mixed emotions. I was sexually charged yet I also felt insecure and jealous. I took the girls to school and then came back to the house. Jane asked me to change the sheets on the bed while she bathed and then called me into the bathroom to shave her pussy. There was little stubble anyway but she made the point that she wanted it as smooth as possible for Alex.

It was only the second time I had touched her since Saturday night; the first time being when she made me give her oral sex. I had seen it many times though. Jane had suddenly taken to going round the bedroom naked from the waist down for longer periods than usual. I knew that it was just to tease me; just to taunt me with what now belonged to Alex. As I picked up the razor Jane warned me about any inappropriate touching.

The day before Jane had asked me to buy her a nightie and panty set. She had seen one she liked in a shop and had it put by for her to come back and pay for it later. She did go back to the shop for it but took me with her to pay for it. "I will be wearing it for Alex." She made a point of saying.

Alex arrived at ten o'clock and while I let him in Jane waited in the kitchen for him wearing her new white nightie set. Alex's eyes nearly pooped out of his head when he saw her. I watched them kiss; watched him grip her bottom tightly with both hands pulled her against him. I also watched her reaching down and fondling his groin.

They broke off a few minutes later and Alex turned to me and said "You had better go now Mark, I need to fuck your wife."

I turned to leave just as his hand slipped down the front of her panties.

Jane:

Just like our first meeting, our first fuck was fast and furious. It was also in the kitchen. It was my fault, I was impatient. I had Alex's cock in my hand even before the front door closed behind Mark. I kept telling him that I wanted his cock.

He guided me backwards to the kitchen table, dropped his trousers and pulled my panties to one side. Seconds later he was deep inside me. It was all over in five minutes but it was only a starter. I took him upstairs and into my bed. It was longer and more passionate this time and I came harder than even in the hotel room.

This was not just any ordinary bed it was the marital bed. The bed that I had been faithfully sleeping in with my husband for all those years. I was with another man now; it seemed that I was being unfaithful in the marital bed and I just kept cumming and cumming.

Afterwards we lay there talking and sharing intimacies for a while and then we fucked again. Long, slow and passionate that had me screaming with my final climax. It was then time for some lunch; we had both worked up an appetite. I automatically reached for my knickers to put them one but Alex took them from my hand. "I prefer you not to wear knickers when you are around me." He told me. "Makes it easier to get at you!" He added.

I didn't put up a fight. Nothing gave me more pleasure than being around a man like Alex ready and available for his pleasure. It worked as well, lunch was quickly over with and he had me back upstairs on the marital bed soon afterwards, on my knees and elbows being fucked mercilessly from behind.

Afterwards we lay there again kissing, caressing and talking. We started talking about children; my children because I would have to go soon and collect them from school but Alex suggested that we get Mark to pick them up to give us some more time together. Ringing Mark to tell him was quite exciting.

Lying there naked with another man talking to my husband gave me quite a thrill. But what gave me an even greater thrill was when Alex asked me if I intended having another baby. It had been talked about. We had two girls eight and six and both of us wanted a boy at some stage. Alex lay there propped up on his elbow stroking my pussy as we spoke and his hand rose up and gently tapped my tummy. "It would give me a lot of pleasure getting you pregnant." He said.

I felt a surge of sexual excitement run through me. The idea was sexually stimulating but it was a big step to take especially as I hardly knew him. "Maybe if you are still fucking me in six months time I might seriously consider it." I told him as I reached for hard cock.

Alex rolled me on my back and I opened my legs wide for him. His hands reached under my bottom as he rammed his cock inside me and pulled me tightly into him. "Three months." He told me. "Three months and you are the off the pill." He said.

I was already cumming even before he got into his stride.

Mark:

It was hard concentrating at work. It was hard leaving the both of them alone in the house together. The marital home was my domain or at least it was supposed to be. Knowing Alex he would be fucking her in as many rooms as he could.

I had half expected him to fuck her in the kitchen so it came as no surprise to read about it in Jane's portion of the journal we had agreed to keep. I would have done the same in his position. Seeing her dressed the way she was I would have had her knickers off very quickly. Reading about his impatience and his settling for pulling her panties over her crotch had me leaking cum.

It was reading about their baby talk that really got me excited though. Did I want her to get pregnant by another man? Of course not. That was my domain as well. But the excitement was in the being told that she would seriously consider it as the relationship with Alex grew. "I will seriously consider it." Jane had firmly told me.

But the real excitement of that day happened just after I arrived home with the children. Alex was still there but in the bedroom. Jane was in the kitchen in her dressing gown and she had prepared tea for the girls. She fed them and then put them in the garden to play while we went upstairs. The bedroom overlooked the back garden so we could keep an eye on them.

Alex stripped Jane of her dressing gown and told me that he wanted me to clean her up but first he wanted me to put on her panties, the ones she had worn earlier. I did feel quite embarrassed undressing and putting them on but the biggest embarrassment was the fact that I had an uncontrollable erection that barely contained itself in them.

Even so, I lay on the bed as ordered and Jane mounted me. With her body facing downwards she squatted over my face and rubbed her wet pussy against me. It didn't take long for Alex's cum to start flowing from her. Now and again Jane would touch my erection through the panties and a couple of times she almost made me cum.

All the time that this was going one Alex sat naked in a chair watching. When Jane reached her climax she climbed off and stood next to them. I noticed that Alex's belt was in his hand; folded double and gripped by his large fist. "Jane tells me that you have been trying to touch her pussy in bed." He said as he stood up.

"Yes." I told him nervously.

Alex reached out and stroked her pussy with his fingers. "This is my pussy Mark." He said. "You gave it to me didn't you?"

I nodded.

"I don't like you touching you it Alex; don't like you touching my property at all." He said sternly.

"Sorry." I found myself saying as he approached me.

"Bend over!" He ordered.

"Bend over?" I asked.

"Yes bend over!"

"Do as you are told Mark." Jane said as she walked over to me.

I suddenly found myself leaning over the bed. Jane moved behind me and pulled down the panties I was wearing.

"The only time you are allowed to touch it is either to shave it for me, clean it for me or give Jane oral relief. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I replied.

I turned to see the belt coming down but it was too late to avoid it. I yelled out as it struck the cheeks of my bottom. I automatically stood up and put my hands behind me. "Bend over again Mark." Jane said.

I found myself bending over the bed again. "One more please Alex." She told him.

I cried out again. This time as I stood up I noticed that my cock was dribbling with precum. Jane took my hand and guided it to my cock. "You can relieve yourself Mark."

I looked at her in disbelief for a few moments and as Alex stretched out the belt I found myself masturbating before them. Jane stood next to me as I stroked myself urging me on, telling me how good the sex had been with Alex. I came quickly and minutes later cleaned myself up and dressed. "I'll be downstairs after Alex has fucked me." Jane said as she guided me out of the bedroom.

Jane:

Watching Alex hit Mark with the belt was exciting. They were not very hard slaps, although they did leave red marks, but it was seeing Alex's domination and Mark's submission that did it for me. Having him bend over to be punished by my lover for touching me inappropriately really made me wet. But what made me wetter was the thought of Alex hitting me like that. I enjoyed the fact that Mark was sexually submissive to me but it was the opposite way round with Alex.

When Mark left the bedroom to tend to the girls I picked up the belt and playfully said to Alex "I had better watch myself with you hey!" I teased. "Better make sure I am always a good girl."

Alex picked up quickly on it and took the belt from my hand. His cock was hard and glistening around the tip. "Yes you had better be a good girl or else."

I smiled at him. "It is probably my fault as much as Mark's," I told him. "I have been walking around a lot with no knickers on."

"Well that could be classed as teasing him." He replied. "Maybe you deserve a slap too." He added as he doubled the belt up.

"Shall I bend over?"

I could see from the look on his face that it excited him and I swore that his cock twitched. I walked to the bottom of the bed and bent over as I held on to the frame. Alex duly obliged me with two swift and sharp lashes. It stung; it hurt but it brought wetness between my thighs. Then Alex obliged me again when he dropped the belt and took me as I remained bent over the end of the bed.

Our day's foray ended it as it had begun with a hard, fast, furious fuck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cuckold Journal of Jane & Mark Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 309 milliseconds