• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Week in Tuscany

A Week in Tuscany

I gazed over at my wife Jennifer just as the train jostled her awake. She looked over across the way and saw our friends Mark and Sarah asleep, Sarah's head nestled on Mark's shoulder. Jenn looked back at me with a sly grin, slowly tracing her finger up my leg, and whispered in my ear.

"I dreamed about you," she said, "how you teased me on the plane to Milan. You were lucky Mark and Sarah didn't catch you!"

"I couldn't help myself," I replied, "besides, I'm sure they wouldn't be fazed. They're newly weds. They have other things on their mind."

"Well, now it's my turn," she said as she began to run her hand over the growing bulge in my jeans.

As she continued to rub, she kissed my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying the clickety-clack of the train, her caress, and her tongue running up and down my neck. I lightly ran a finger over her cheek, down her chest, and cupped her small, perk, A-cup breasts. I let out a quiet moan as she continued to rub my cock through my jeans.

Oblivious to the world around us, I moved my hand to her knee, running it up between her legs, and under her sun dress. I felt her through her thong, wet and hot for me. She gasped as I began to rub her sex and upped the pace in response. As we continued our illicit fondling, the train jostled once more.

I looked over and saw Sarah open her eyes, look at us, and smile. It promised to be a great vacation.

We arrived at the Tuscan apartment we had rented for the week and quickly found our bedrooms to unpack and take a nap. Forgetting our unsatisfied urges, Jenn quickly fell asleep and I was hot on her heels. As I was drifting off, I thought I heard the bed shift in the other room.

When I woke up, I stepped out onto the enormous terrace that spanned the entire apartment. Jenn barely stirred. I looked over the Tuscan vineyards and looked forward to the wine tastings we had lined up, not to mention the food! I passed Sarah and Mark's room as I walked across the terrace toward the living room. Glancing over, I noticed that they had left the curtains open.

Both were still asleep, but Sarah had thrown off the covers, revealing her freckled breasts (B- or C-cups, I'm a horrible judge of size), draped in her amber hair. Before shame wrenched me away, I looked down at her beautiful stomach, curvy hips. Between her carelessly spread legs, I saw her neatly shaved sex, wet and swollen with pleasure and a small line of fresh cum dripping down her crack.

It was all I could do not to grab my cock and jerk off to the sight of Sarah, beautiful Sarah, freshly fucked and completely oblivious.

Feeling somewhat guilty and very horny, I raced back to our room. Jenn was still asleep, but I couldn't contain myself any longer. I stripped and practically dove under the covers. I pulled aside Jenn's thong and began to run my tongue up and down her trimmed slit, comparing it to Sarah's shaved cunt, wondering how she tasted.

Jenn moaned, opening her eyes briefly, before closing them again and enjoying my ministrations. As she spread her legs further apart, I danced my tongue first around her clit, flicking it gently this way and that. Then I drove it into her cunt, lapping up her juices. I ran my tongue further down to her ass, imagining it was my cock I was thrusting in her tight hole--a secret desire of mine that Sarah had never been willing to fulfill. Sarah gasped at the unexpected intrusion, then writhed as I returned my attention to her clit. Finally, as her moans got louder, she pulled me away and kissed me deeply.

"Fuck me. Now," she said, as she flipped over onto her hands and knees.

I quickly rubbed my cock up and down her cunt, coating it with her juices and the remnants of my saliva. Then I plunged inside her, feeling her vagina clench around my 6.5" cock. She screamed softly and thrust her hips back, taking me deeply, so that I could feel my head pressing against her cervix. She began to rub her clit with one hand, bracing herself against the wall with the other as we continued to fuck violently. As I plunged in and out, I smacked her ass lightly and ran a finger over her asshole. The room filled with the smell of sweat and sex and the sound of smacking, banging, grunting, and moaning.

Jenn pulled away from me, turned around, and spread her legs, beckoning me to finish her off in missionary--her favorite position.

Before I drove my cock back in her, I admired my beautiful wife. Her dark brown hair, beautiful eyes, small, but sexy breasts, and splayed legs. As I looked at her wet cunt, I thought back to Sarah, spread out in much the same position. I remembered her dripping pussy, not hidden by any hair, and her cute freckled breasts that I had longed to see since I met her.

Then I drove into my wife, who was rubbing her clit furiously, her small tits bouncing in rhythm with my thrusts, her eyes tightly clenched with pleasure and her mouth open, gasping and moaning loudly as I slammed into her.

As she was nearing climax, she lifted her legs and spread them wide, opening her cunt to me completely, but gripping me like a vice. I forgot all about Sarah. I was totally immersed in Jenn.

"Oh God," she screamed. "Oh God! I'm coming!" as I plunged deep insider her, feeling her cunt contract around my cock.

Seeing her legs spread wide, her breasts bouncing, her face pure pleasure, giving herself to me completely. It was too much. I cupped her ass with both hands as I plunged in her one more time. I added my loud groan to her screams and ejaculated deep inside her, her contractions milking my cock until I collapsed on top of her. Spent and happy.

After a few minutes, I pulled out. Jenn got up to pee and wash herself off. But before she did, I caught a glimpse of her wet, trimmed pussy, beads of sweat and lubrication reflecting the glow of the Tuscan sunset streaming through our window, and a line of cum running down her crack. I thought back to Sarah. They really were two peas in a pod.

After we showered and got dressed for the night, I walked out into the living room. Mark and Sarah were reading up on wineries and restaurants for the evening and the next day. I went to the kitchen to flip on the espresso maker and offered to make one for everyone. As I handed Sarah hers, her hand grazed mine, she smiled, and winked at me, unseen by Mark and my wife, who were now deeply immersed in maps and pamphlets.

It promised to be a great vacation indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Week in Tuscany

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds