• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Sports Memorabilia

The Sports Memorabilia

About a year ago my husband Mike and I went to a Pistons/Bulls game. We decided to hang out around the players' buses to try and get some autographs. As we were waiting we noticed a security guard escort 3 young girls to the bus entrance.

My husband said, "Bullshit! Why do they get to see Williams?"

I laughed and replied, "Because they are young and beautiful."

"I'm sure you could get in with no problem. Not only are you much more beautiful but your breasts are fuller, your ass is bigger and your legs are much longer."

I was pleased with the compliments and replied, "That is all true but no one would notice with this jacket and jeans on."

A flash of excitement appeared on his face. "You are right. Go to the mall tomorrow and pick something up that will turn some heads."

Although I thought it was weird that my own husband was asking me to dress like a tramp I never turn down an invitation to shop. So the next day I went to the mall and picked out a sexy tight black dress. It was sleeveless, with a square neckline and cut just above mid thigh. I also picked up some 3" black heals and a black clutch hand bag. I had almost left the mall when I realized all I had anymore was boring cotton underwear. I made a detour into Victoria Secret.

A month later the Bulls were playing the Pistons and Mike was getting excited.

He asked, "So did you ever go shopping for something sexy? The game is tonight."

"Yes I did. Let me go get ready."

I took a nice long scented bath and got my hair done up right. After applying my makeup I put on a little perfume. As I walked out to the bedroom I could see in the mirror that Mike was being a little peeping Tom. I had to teach him a lesson.

I slowly pulled the black nylons on and clipped them to my black lace garter. I put the black lace bra on and look down at the black panties. For Mike's transgressions I was going to leave the panties off and see what he does. Pulling the dress over my head I could see a look of desperation on his face. His sexy little wife was going out with out panties!

I stepped into the heals and began walking to the door. Mike quickly scurried away. When I ran into him in the kitchen he was red and flustered but he did not say anything.

"You look amazing honey. We should get going if we want to make the game in time."

I was stunned that he was fine with me wearing no panties. I usually don't pay that much attention at basketball games but tonight I really did not care. All I could think about was someone catching a glimpse of my pussy.

After the game we went back out by the bus. The security guard was watching the group when he saw me. He walked up and said, "John Williams would love to meet you."

I was as flattered as I was terrified. He took me my the hand and opened the gate for me. Mike followed me onto the bus.

The guard helped me up into the bus where a few people were sitting. In the far corner was John Williams himself. He walked over and asked, "Can I get you guys anything to drink?"

I replied, "A glass of wine please. This is my..."

"Brother!" Mike blurted.

I looked at my husband. I suppose if the goal was to get up close and personal with his hero by using me as the carrot, then it probably didn't make sense to out him as my husband.

The bus was packed and there was no where to sit.

John spoke up, "How about you come sit on my lap."

I felt a little uneasy about sitting on another man's lap but I suppose is was relatively harmless.

Everyone was talking and having a good time. John and I had a wide ranging conversation that I really enjoyed. Then he shifted me a little and I could feel his large hard cock pressed up against my ass. It was exhilarating sitting on another man's penis.

My husband began talking basketball with him for a while. Although John seemed to be a little annoyed he counteracted this behavior by placing his hand on my thigh. Surely I thought this would push Mike into a jealous rage but surprisingly he didn't seem to notice. Then John began sliding his hand up to my crotch. When his finger hit my bare pussy a big grin appeared on his face. I'm sure he thought that only bad girls don't wear panties.

It was so bizarre as John began fingering me as they talked about sports. I couldn't tell if Mike was oblivious of what John was doing or he didn't care. His fingers were large and they penetrated deep inside me. Waves of pleasure flowed through my body. He was amazing at this and it did not take long before I came. My body shuttered and as I went limp and leaned into him.

It was probably only at that moment that Mike realized what had just happened. I was embarrassed and I stood up to say that we had to get going. Mike and I did not discuss what happened on the bus on the way home.

Two months later Mike mentioned that the Pistons were playing this Saturday and that I should go get something sexy. I idea of snuggling up to John again excited me greatly but I was unsure how Mike felt or what we were doing. I went out and picked up a sexy tight red cocktail dress that had one shoulder strap and a asymmetrical hem. I also picked up some sexy red thong panties and a matching red strapless bra.

The night of the game I was getting ready and put on the garter belt, stockings, panties and bra. I was admiring myself in the mirror when Mike walked into the room.

My husband said, "Wow. You look amazing honey. But that dress is so tight I think it would look much better without the bra."

I didn't know what to say. Mike walked up behind me and unsnapped it.

After the game we waited outside the bus with the other fans. The security guard recognized me and invited me onto the bus. My husband was about to follow me when he was stopped. He said that there wasn't any more room on the bus.

Mike added, "Try and get an autograph."

I thought it was bizarre that he was sending his wife onto a bus with handsome men on it. Here I am wearing a short tight dress with no bra and the only thing he can think about is an autograph.

After about an hour on the bus John asked if I wanted to go to the back room to talk more. I was embarrassed but I couldn't move. So John took my hand and led me.

I said, "I have to be honest. I don't know what I am doing here. I am a happily married woman."

John spoke up, "Hay that is fine. This doesn't have to be anything more than just a friendly chat."

What a gentleman I thought. We were laughing and having a great time when I looked down at my watch. I had been there for 2 hours!

I stood up and said, "I really have to get back home. I have had a great time with you."

John replied, "First you have to pay a tax. One kiss."

I knew I shouldn't have but I thought that it was the least I could do for misleading him. I leaned upwards and planting a nice wet kiss on his full lips. It was tender and sexy and I had to use all my inner strength to stop kissing him again. I was about to open the bedroom door when I remembered my husband wanted an autograph.

"Oh wait, I need an autograph."

John said, "Sure, do you have a piece of paper?"

I answered, "I should have something in my purse."

I opened the clutch bag and gasped. It was full of condoms!

I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to say other than, "I didn't put those there!"

John laughed and said, "Then who did?"

"It must have been my husband! He must of thought something may have happened."

I stood there is silence.

John smiled and whispered, "I think he hoped something would happen."

Without warning he reached down and pulled the dress up over my head.

Before I could say anything her put his hand on my lower back and pulled me into him. Leaning down he began to kiss me passionately. I knew I should stop this but I was too caught up in the moment. John was so handsome and all I could think about was this might be the only time in my life that I would have the opportunity to fuck someone else.

John broke off the kiss and pushed slightly down on my shoulders. I knew what he wanted. I got down on my knees and unbuckeled his belt very slowly to tease him. Then I began massaging his growing erection through his pants. To tip him over the edge I began mouthing his cock.

All John could say was, "Fuck yeaaaa!"

I dug my my bright red nails into his waist as I pulled his boxers down to mix a little pain with his pleasure. As the boxers fell John's 10 inch cock hit me in the face. I was taken back by how long and thick it was. It was at least a third bigger than my husband's. His walnut sized balls were swollen with a presumaby large amount of cum.

Wrapping my hand around his shaft, I gently squeezed causing a drop of precum to escape. I looked into his bueatiful eyes as I extended my toungue. I licked the precum and hesitated a second to show him my prize. Then I closed my mouth to savor the taste. It was a tad bit sweet.

I massaged his giant balls as I took his cock into my mouth. There is nothing like the sensation of sliding a nice thick dick between your lips. The smell, the warmth, the taste is amazing. I struggled to fit half of it in my mouth. I only took a minute or so to develop a rythem.

I needed that giant cock in me. As I pulled out a condom from my purse John began to laugh.

John said, "Those won't fit me."

"They will just have to do," I replied.

I rolled a condom on his cock. I laid down on the bed and spread my legs. Feelings of fear, lust and guilt flowed through me. I don't remember ever being so wet but it was still a little uncomfortable. I had never had a man so large.

Unfortunately he only thrusted in me a few times before the condom broke. He tried another and the same thing happened. I didn't know what to do. I knelt down so hopefully no one could see me nude and cracked open the window.

I said, "Mike...come over here."

My hair was messed up and I was clearly nude. This was going to be an awkward conversation.

I whispered, "The condoms are too small. John is very.....big."

Mike couldn't help smiling knowing that his bueatiful wife was going to fuck his hero.

Mike replied, "Shit...the nearest store is at least 30 minutes away. I don't think John is going to want to wait that long. Tell him to pull out before he cums."

I couldn't believe what he just said. He was more interested in keeping John happy than risking a possible pregancy.

John came out from behind me, kissed my on the neck and turned to Mike saying, "I will try my best."

You think it would be a little harder for my husband to talk to the man who is going to fuck me but he seemed a little too at ease. I stood up fully exposing my naked body to him, took John by the hand led him to the bed. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down for a soft sensual kiss. John dropped his hands down to the small of my back.

I was somewhat terrified and aroused knowing I was about to fuck John bareback.

I lyed back down on the bed as John climbed on top of me. As he began kissing my neck he pushed his thick cock slowly into me. I was experiencing flashes of pleasure I had never had before. His fucking was rythmetic and powerful like a machine. It was hot in the bus. We both began sweating profusely.

I reached out my hand to caress John's large biceps. As he nibbled at my ear I reached down to feel his rock hard abs. What a stud! He could have his pick of women and he chose me!

I could not quite explain it but as we began to kiss I started to feel guilty. I never really thought how personal kissing someone is until you start kissing someone new after 15 years.

John picked me up and turned me over. He wanted to fuck me doggy style. Still feeling guilty, I looked down at Mike through the one way windows and saw him with a huge smile on his face, watching the bus gently rock back and forth. He was in heaven.

John grabbed my hips firmly and began to fuck me merciouslessly. His giant cock has sending waves of pleasure thoughout my body like I have never experienced. He would release one of his hands just long enough to smack my ass really hard. I was such a bad girl I knew I deserved it!

I became delerious in the moment and began screaming, "Fuck me...oh my God...don't stop!"

It didn't occur to me that my husband was just outside the bus. I also did not care if my cries of ectasy hurt his feelings. I was never this vocal with Mike so he had to of known I was getting the best fuck of my life. The truth is in that moment I didn't care.

John reached down and pulled my head to the side and gave me a long passionate french kiss. I was so caught up in the moment I whispered to him, "Cum in me."

John was clearly close to cumming but that sent him over the edge. I immediately felt a pain in my stomach as the reason side of my brain kicked in. What was I doing? Fear overwhelmed me as I froze in terror.

John pushed my head down into the pillow, plowed as deep as he could in me and began to cum. It was exciting and terrifying feeling his cock switch and coat my insides with black seed. We laid there together for several minutes while we caught our breath. Then I got dressed, worried about what Mike might say.

When I stepped off the bus my husband was there to greet me.

"So what happened?" he asked.

I replied, "What do you think happened?"

There was a few awkward moments walking to the car.

"So did you get an autograph or something?"

"Yes"

"Well show me"

"I don't have it on me," I replied.

"Did you leave it on the bus?"

I answered, "It's not on me....its in me...."

As Mike realized what I was saying a big smile sppeared on his face.

Mike said, "That is awesome!"

That night Mike and I cuddled together in bed. His hand was gently resting against my crotch. As he nodded off to sleep I began to think that just inches away from his hand John's sperm were making their way to my uterous.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Sports Memorabilia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds