• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Son Turns into Sarah Ch. 03

Son Turns into Sarah Ch. 03

I had spent the day lazing around on the sofa in my girlie jeans and black halter neck top. My mum had left for work at 8am and had been due back over 2 hours ago when she walked in the door.

"Hi Sarah, you had a good day hun?" she asked.

"Yeah not bad thanks, how come you are home so late?" I replied.

"I've been trying to sort you out a job, you can't just spend all your time watching TV, plus I need you to start contributing financially around this place" she said.

"I know, I could just do what I was doing before" I said, very despondently.

"Well I know a guy who might be giving you some work. It will definitely pay better than your old care job" mum said.

"Sounds great" I picked up a little, "what kind of work is it?"

"Well let's just say that after I told him about you, he was very interested and wants to meet you, I even got you an outfit to wear" my mum said, with a sly grin spreading over her face.

I couldn't believe that my mum was telling people about me,

"Mum" I exclaimed, "I can't believe this!"

"Don't be so ungrateful, he will be round soon so take this outfit and go and get ready" she demanded.

I tried to argue but I knew full well that I wouldn't win, plus I did need the money.

I went upstairs and tipped the bags out onto the bed. She had bought me a black pencil skirt, white blouse and a red leather waist clinching belts. She had also bought me a bra knicker and suspender set. It was grey satin with black lace over the top. I teamed it with some black seamed stockings and my black patent leather heels. I applied my makeup and looked in the mirror. I was every inch the sexy secretary. I went down stairs, the guy was sat on the sofa next to my mum.

Mum whistled "Well I'd hire you" my mum said.

"Hi Sarah, my name is Keith, your mum has told me all about you, I understand that you need a job?" Keith asked.

Keith was in his late 40's, short dark hair that was greying in places. He looked as though he kept himself in good shape. He had broad shoulders about six foot tall and was wearing a dark suit. I could feel him looking me over, his eyes wandering all over my body.

"I am" I replied nervously "but what is it you want me to do?"

"Well Sarah, I have my own chain of adult stores, your mum has been a regular customer of mine over the years, I'm looking for a secretary and someone to generally help out in the store"

"Well I think I could manage that" I replied.

"Good, however I think that you would need to be dressed up if you were to work for me" Keith said.

"Well is what I'm wearing now suitable?" I asked.

"Give me a twirl" said Keith, "let me see what you look like".

I turned around slowly on the spot.

"Very nice" Keith said, " I think that would definitely be appropriate."

It was then that I noticed that my mum's hand was on Keith's thigh.

"You have a very beautiful daughter Rachel" said Keith, his eyes still fixed on me.

"I know Keith, well has she got the job?" mum asked.

"Oh most definitely!" replied Keith

"Good, well in that case then we shall we have a drink to celebrate? Then Sarah and I can show you how grateful we are?" mum asked Keith.

My mum didn't wait for an answer but went straight to the kitchen and came back with 2 bottles of wine and 3 glasses and she filled them generously.

We all chatted for a while and had a few glasses of wine each.

"There is just one more thing I need to check before I can employ you Sarah" said Keith, " as you will be working in the adult industry I need to know that you aren't easily shock able and have low inhibitions."

"Well I think Sarah can easily show you that" mum said before I could get a word in, "come here and sit next to Keith, Sarah."

I went and sat down next to Keith on the other side of him from my mum, he instantly put his hand on my stocking clad leg.

"It looks like Keith REALLY likes you Sarah" my mum said motioning with her eyes down towards Keith's crotch.

I looked down toward Keith's crotch and saw a huge bulge in his trousers.

"Maybe you should show him what you have been practicing with me on the dildo" mum said slyly with a smile all over her face. I could tell that she was enjoying putting in me in uncomfortable situations like this now.

"Mum!" I exclaimed don't make me do this"

"Daughter do this NOW!" she demanded, "I want to see my slutty daughter suck cock for real"

I got down on my knees between Keith's legs and undid his trousers. I was presented with a 7 inch, thick uncut cock.

"Mum, I can get another job" I pleaded with her.

"You ungrateful slut, after all I did to arrange this job for you and now you are going to throw it all away just because you won't suck a bit of cock. Funny that you didn't mind sucking the dildo whilst it was in my pussy the other night". My mum had a real mad look in her eyes like she was so angry with me about this.

Reluctantly I leaned over and started to kiss Keith's shaft, running my tongue up and down the length of it and around the head.

"That's better Sarah, now suck it" mum ordered me.

I put the head of Keith's cock in my mouth and started to suck, I heard the sound of a zip unfastening and looked over to see my mum taking off her dress. She was wearing identical lingerie to me. She got on her knees on the floor behind me and hitched up my pencil skirt and pulled down my briefs. She spread my ass cheeks apart and started to tongue my ass. With that my inhibitions just melted away. As it did, my lust increased and I started to suck Keith's cock greedily.

"Mmmm, that's such a good view, looks like your mum is getting you nice and lubed up for me Sarah" Keith said. By now my mum's tongue was buried deep in my hole.

"God I want to be fucked" I exclaimed, surprising even myself.

"Well what about me?" my mum whined having removed her tongue from my ass.

"I can do you both" Keith smirked

"Lucky I have this then" my mum winked at me as she produced a large 8 inch realistic dildo from her handbag.

Mum and I sat on the edge of the sofa and spread our legs in the air, exposing our holes to Keith. Keith came straight over to me and ripped my blouse open and started to squeeze my small tits through my bra. He put the head of his cock against my hole. I loved the feeling of the gentle pressure against my asshole. Keith pushed and I could feel my hole stretch and allow Keith's cock in. It slid in easily following all the work my mum had put in on my ass with her tongue. I moaned loudly as Keith's cock slid into me.

"Does that feel good daughter?" asked my mum.

"Oh god yes!" was all I could manage as a reply.

I looked over at my mum and could see that she was watching intently her daughter getting fucked. The 8 inch dildo was already buried in her pussy all the way up to the plastic balls. She was sliding it in and out with the same rhythm that Keith was fucking me, it was glistening with her juices.

"Are you enjoying watching your daughter getting fucked Rachel?" Keith asked my mum.

"Oh yes, but when is it my turn?" she replied.

With that Keith withdrew his cock from my ass and got between my mum's legs. My mum took the dildo from her pussy and passed it to me, it was soaking wet from her pussy. I immediately buried it deep into my hole.

I heard my mum gasp and looked over to see that Keith had his cock all the way in to my mum's pussy.

"Oh god this is hot, I've got a cock in my pussy that has just been up my daughters ass!"

Keith started to speed up his thrusts into my mum, I could hear his balls slapping against her ass. My mum was grabbing and clawing at her beautiful large breasts, squeezing her nipples, she had a manic look in her eyes that I had never seen before, her moans indicating that she was clearly enjoying the situation. Watching this incredible sight heightened my lust even higher. I started to thrust the dildo in and out of my ass violently. I looked back over at my mum getting fucked, her tits moving up and down with each slam of Keith's cock into her pussy. I leaned over and started to suck on one of my mum's tits.

"God that is good Sarah, suck hard on my nipples, it feels amazing!"

I greedily sucked on my mum's nipples, they were so hot and erect, I was still pounding my ass with the dildo.

"I think it's your daughters turn to have me again" said Keith.

"Oh yes, please let me have him again mum?" I begged.

I got onto the floor and lay on my back, Keith came down and got between my legs and slipped his cock into my now gaping hole.

"Sit on my face mum, I want to taste your pussy"

My mum came and put her knees either side of my head and was facing Keith. She lowered herself onto my face. I started to lick at her pussy and clit, tasting her wonderful juicy pussy. My mum moaned.

"God this is hot, having my pussy eaten out by my daughter whilst I watch her getting fucked. I'm not sure she is getting fucked well enough though." she said.

With that Keith grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs up, my mum grabbed my ankles, raising my legs up. This change of position made my ass feel tighter, my ass squeezing Keith's cock which he was slamming hard into my ass.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

Keith was pounding into me, withdrawing his cock almost completely before slamming it back in all the way to his balls so that they were slapping on my ass cheeks.

"I'm going to cum" moaned Keith.

"I want it all on me" my mum begged.

With that she leant forward so that her face was millimetres from my cock and started to jerk it. Keith withdrew his cock from my hole and moaned as he shot his load all over my mum's face. I followed shortly cumming on my mum's face as well. My mum wiped my cock all over her face, squeezing every last drop of cum from it. She wiped the cum from her face and started to rub it onto the dildo. What she did next took me by surprise. She got down between my legs and slid the cum covered dildo up my gaping ass. I could feel the warm cum sliding around my ass. It felt slutty but so good.

"Keith, put your cock in Sarah's mouth now" my mum ordered.

With that Keith knelt by my head, his cock was still very erect. I opened my mouth and Keith was rough. He shoved his cock straight in my mouth making me gag. He grabbed the back of my head and forced me to go down further on his cock. My eyes started to water causing my mascara to run down my cheeks. Through my watering eyes I could just make out my mum rubbing at her clit and I could feel her ramming the dildo in and out of my ass hard.

"God yessssss, look at my slutty daughter, she is such as slut, you like being spit roasted bitch?"

"Mmmm hmmm" was all I could manage to get out, my mouth still being full of cock, I felt Keith force his cock deep in my mouth and hold it there as it started to jerk as wave after wave of cum erupted from it and went down my throat. My mum's body bucked as she forced every last bit of her orgasm from her body and she collapsed from me.

I think I had definitely passed the interview.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Son Turns into Sarah Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds